LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craig's List Mommy

Apparently my story The Craig's List Mommy has been scrapped and removed from DD, I was just getting ready to start writing again but could not find the story, Oh well, here is what was going to be at the beginning of my continuing the story, sorry all, perhaps it is just as well DD ended it and helped me make up my mind about writing again?

The Craig's List Mommy

"UPDATE"

Just a quick note and apology, I realized most have given up this story as one of the never completed stories, but unfortunately, for the past 9 months I have suffered through a serious medical problem and as much as I have some time been able to come on DD and read I have not had the energy to sit and write. 

I am at this time recovering from a virus I had which resulted in full liver failure due to a non-alcoholic fatty liver, this in turn affected my kidneys, my intestines, my spinal column and fluid, as well as my brain causing an extremely high ammonia level in my body, severe headaches and numerous intestinal problems as well as bowel and bladder incontinence.

I was hospitalized 3 different times over the past 9 months, the longest time being 11 straight days where I lost 75 pounds, the entire ordeal was exhausting and terrifying, and yes, for those of you who are wondering did I wear diapers, yes I did, but I'm here to tell you, when you have to the way I did, it just isn't the same as when I wear them because I want to.  At first I thought it would be awesome what with all the gorgeous nurses, but that feeling soon went south, most of the time I was hurting, in a stupor and just flat didn't care, a clean, dry diaper became the highlight of my day, next to sleeping, eating, numerous tests, etc., if you get my drift, anyway, it's nice to be back, I'm still taking tons of meds, have weekly doctor check-up's, but my liver started regenerating itself and now their main concern is my kidneys and headaches, and yea, I still wear diapers to all of my check-up's and tests, and I have to admit, having a female family doctor is now a perk, since she's involved with my over-all direct care, including bed sores and diaper rash, I do kind of get a kick out of my doctor appointments, hmm, wonder if that means I'm on the road to recovery and back to wearing diapers for fun, that my friends, could possibly be a whole new story, after I complete The Craig's List Mommy of course, which I will continue within the week, and for those still interested, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely Yours:  BooBooBritches……

For what it's worth, it's not so much that DD did anything but a while back something hit that site and wiped out a large percentage of posts. That's why you might see a lot of older stories marked with "Repost"

I am so glad to hear that you are recovering!!! I know how awful a liver failure is. Take it easy, and welcome back.

I'm also happy to hear that you're not abandoning this story, or your writing in general. I've been loving The Craigslist Mommy, and look forward to any new stories you write.

• Like 1

Dear booboobritches,

it's nice to see you in our community again. I have your fine story

"The Craigslist Mommy) (Part 1 - 46, 350 kB), and I saved the last

part in July 2017. Since there is no sign for "PM" in your profile,

there are three possibilities:

1) I can attach the file in a similar post here, 

or

2) I follow the DD-call from November 3, 2017:

Writers: Send stories to Mikey!

Therefore I would send the file to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

to be featured on the main site, and preserved in hard-file HTML

pages in addition to the forum database (cited from Da Big Little 'Mikey').

or

3) You ask DD for a (perhaps limited) possibility to receive files via PM.

PLEASE TELL ME which solution is OKAY for you. I think it would be

better to concentrate on a continuation of the above mentioned 350 kB-file. 

Since you told us in 2017 about a health problem of your Wife/Mommy

and now about a severe and long impairment of your health I wish you

both a comprehensive improvement.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer and the well wishes diddldum, I do however have the story and as of tonight I will begin re-posting it a few chapters at a time so I can leave the cliff hangers for any new readers that might be interested in reading it, once again, thank you for your thoughtfulness and well wishes, and thank everyone else too, it is so nice to be back and hopefully, within a couple weeks I'll be able to donate to DD and get me one of those Generous Banker labels.

I'd personally like to thank Fulldiaper, SGTbaby, BabyStevie26, def51, crinkleybutt, babymikeyus & diddldum!!!!

Sorry to hear about all of your medical issues. I also know that being forced to wear a diaper under those circumstances is not very fun. I have always felt uncomfortable with having someone who I really don’t know seeing me like that even though they are health care providers. I do remember the story and am looking forward to seeing it continue. 

• Like 1