LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

onesie

well this is new for me,  I'm looking for a site to get a custom made onesie. The ones I got from Marcie at 4everakid have finally started to come apart. I would like them to look like regular shirts, with options like elastic around the leg openings. I can find a log in page for 4everakid but I cant get past it. Its been a long time...Hope some one can help. thanks 1Z

58 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Thanks for this link. I haven't ever tried a onesie before, but I would like to & these don't look terribly expensive, Thanks!

Babykins makes custom clothes especially onesies , they are cheapest when you order 15 or more any colors doesn't matter , anything you can possibly want Jenny will do fill out a custom clothing form tell her what you want and she does a custom run just for you and your measurements ! I have over 300 (I think that qualifies me to comment on the product),anything you may want from pockets on up can be added, she makes one sends it to wash the he'll out of and wear it , if there are any tweaks you want to make she does them and produces your whole order,she is also one of the only diaper companies I have used that for an extra 5 bucks will build in an extra soaker other places will do it but only in the crotch , Jenny does it the entire diaper ,you practicaly triple it's capacity for five bucks,when you bulk order she also knocks 5 or 10 bucks off each garment or diaper and ships free anywhere in the US or Canada it's customs declaration is medical clothing either in a giant opaque bag or box ,i highly recommend both her services and products ,I have every style of onesie she makes ,and some that are unique to me ,somehow I feel like "Field of dreams" if you can think of it she will build it ,and I guarantee she's ABDL aware she produces the Diaper Pail Friends diapers it has a model number but i cant think of it but it still says its DPF.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 5/28/2018 at 2:25 PM, Draventhedark said:

AbUniverse has some nice ones too. Very comfy and they look like plain T-shirts unless you get the printed ones. https://us.abuniverse.com/product/abu-diapersuit-color/

I have several of ABU's onsies and really enjoy them.  They are comfortable and feel like high quality materials. 

Joey