LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swallowing

• 4 weeks later...

To all those saying to post this in rainbow diapers, I don't see why, I think that this is a a perfectly legit question from a sissy, especially since both swallowing and being a sissy are often seen inherently (though not necessarily accurately) as submissive acts, and therefor many actually just assume that a sissy SHOULD  swallow, though such assumptions should never be made.

I prefer to swallow myself; all that effort, what a waste otherwise. Some people sucking love the feeling of someone cumming on them, some people being sucked love to see themselves cumming on another person. Likewise, some of us who suck (like myself) genuinely enjoy swallowing, and some being sucked (also me to be honest) prefer the feeling of the person continuing to suck them right through the orgasm, and find hot the knowledge that the other person took it all.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

The first time I decided to let a guy cum in my mouth I told him to tell me when he was about to cum so I knew to expect it. I planned to let it just slide out of my mouth while he squirted in me, that way he could enjoy spasming away in my warm mouth, and I could hopefully enjoy his cum without ingesting it. However, while I was blowing him, his cock was oozing such a nice slippery precum, I just could not get enough of it. I could have slurped up his jizz for hours. But within a few minutes I felt him getting harder and thicker and he was running his fingers through my hair more frantically while holding me tighter on his throbbing dick. He then muttered the word "cumming" as I felt his spurts of thick hot cum filling my mouth. I was so lucky because it tasted so much better than I had expected it would, my natural reaction to my enjoyment ended in me swallowing most of it down my throat.  Such an amazing first time having cum in my mouth while I was throbbing away in my diaper.

Of course this made me want to do it again ASAP. A few days later I chatted with a guy who told me he shoots lots of cum. I was psyched when I finally got to go down on him, but when he came, it was way bitter and I ended up gagging. I couldn't enjoy it because i was overwhelmed with the taste. What a buzzkill.

So I'm glad that my first experience was great and I know those are possible, but the reality is it can be hit or miss on how a guy's cum tastes.

I've read that fruit juices like pineapple juice is supposed to help a guys cum taste good. Anyone know how long in advance one has to drink to get the benefits?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Wheels said:

The first time I decided to let a guy cum in my mouth I told him to tell me when he was about to cum so I knew to expect it. I planned to let it just slide out of my mouth while he squirted in me, that way he could enjoy spasming away in my warm mouth, and I could hopefully enjoy his cum without ingesting it. However, while I was blowing him, his cock was oozing such a nice slippery precum, I just could not get enough of it. I could have slurped up his jizz for hours. But within a few minutes I felt him getting harder and thicker and he was running his fingers through my hair more frantically while holding me tighter on his throbbing dick. He then muttered the word "cumming" as I felt his spurts of thick hot cum filling my mouth. I was so lucky because it tasted so much better than I had expected it would, my natural reaction to my enjoyment ended in me swallowing most of it down my throat.  Such an amazing first time having cum in my mouth while I was throbbing away in my diaper.

Of course this made me want to do it again ASAP. A few days later I chatted with a guy who told me he shoots lots of cum. I was psyched when I finally got to go down on him, but when he came, it was way bitter and I ended up gagging. I couldn't enjoy it because i was overwhelmed with the taste. What a buzzkill.

So I'm glad that my first experience was great and I know those are possible, but the reality is it can be hit or miss on how a guy's cum tastes.

I've read that fruit juices like pineapple juice is supposed to help a guys cum taste good. Anyone know how long in advance one has to drink to get the benefits?

Your first paragraph was written well enough to make me want to try it. Reading on made me rethink it :)

5 hours ago, incondl said:

Your first paragraph was written well enough to make me want to try it. Reading on made me rethink it :)

I've only done it a couple of times, and prior to that I gave several hand jobs with the guys cumming in my hands. Those several handjobs I was so turned on that I had to give a taste each time, and it was nice. So for the few times I've done it, the majority tasted ok! In fact that's what gave me the courage to go for it  :)

11 minutes ago, Wheels said:

I've only done it a couple of times, and prior to that I gave several hand jobs with the guys cumming in my hands. Those several handjobs I was so turned on that I had to give a taste each time, and it was nice. So for the few times I've done it, the majority tasted ok! In fact that's what gave me the courage to go for it  :)

I believe that every man has thought about doing it at some point in their life. I know I gave it a few thoughts over the years but never acted on it probably because it's never presented itself to me and probably never will & that's ok.

6 minutes ago, incondl said:

I believe that every man has thought about doing it at some point in their life. I know I gave it a few thoughts over the years but never acted on it probably because it's never presented itself to me and probably never will & that's ok.

I understand that. In my 20s I would've been grossed out at the thought being that I was only into women. I'm not sure why my preference has shifted, but fine by me ? Although I have been taking female hormones since the age of 25, who knows if that might've change some of the wiring in my brain!

53 minutes ago, Wheels said:

I understand that. In my 20s I would've been grossed out at the thought being that I was only into women. I'm not sure why my preference has shifted, but fine by me ? Although I have been taking female hormones since the age of 25, who knows if that might've change some of the wiring in my brain!

I’ve learned over the years that it makes no sense to try & figure out why we as individuals are wired so independent of one another. It’s just more important to know that we are. Over the years I’ve become completely tolerant of others desires and needs as long as they do not mean harm to anyone. Personally my “wiring” has changed a lot and the things I do today define me and I’m happy with the outcome. So it should be that way for others as well. Because of that I’m able to just view others as human without judgement. Life, for me, is just more relaxing and rewarding that way...

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

To feel the pulsating joy of giving lovely squirts of clitty penis milk into my mouth is such an intense sexual joy for me, but it becomes even more joyfully intimate when I begin to swallow and feel the cream richness sliding down my throat to feed my tummy.:55_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 3 weeks later...

At first I didn't think I'd be able to swallow but as I've become increasingly submissive over the years I have learnt that it would be very disrespectful of me not to swallow after the Dom has made the effort to come.

First off, I need to tell you that my friend Jeff always "has his way with me" once he starts slapping my face with his big beautiful cock or straddles me and shakes his hips, making his balls do their wild dance on my face, which totally hypnotizes me.  The other night started out that way, meaning that he was unmistakably the "man in charge".  He said he wanted to have sex both ways, meaning he would spray my face for his first orgasm, then I would swallow  his second one.  He explained it all ahead of time, conveniently failing to mention his "big surprise".   For his first orgasm, he shot his hot slippery ropes all over my face after I had been licking his balls and passionately kissing his big dick for several minutes.  His "big surprise" came when he licked his cum off my face.  His hot slippery tongue sliding back-and-forth across my face was heavenly beyond words.  He relaxed me so totally that I actually fell asleep.  What eventually woke me up was the feeling of his giant throbbing cock in my mouth, as he started humping me for his second orgasm.  I reached around backside and tightly grabbed his buns, hanging on to them for the wild ride.  Those muscles back there are so beautiful and so powerful, but under-appreciated by a lot of guys.  After all, those are the muscles that power a guys hips for each and every cock thrust!  I really didn't need to swallow, as his squirts were so powerful that his cum just flew down my pipe.  After he got done with me, I started passionately kissing his  body in thanksgiving for sharing himself with me the way he did.  My kissing was mostly concentrated on his beautiful and powerful butt cheeks.  My kissing alone brought me to orgasm, which made me  shoot my load all over him.  One of my shots even went into one of his ears!  We  both became a couple of "bucks well spent" as we fell fast asleep while tenderly kissing each other while laying in the "69" position.

• Like 2

I have unfortunately never had the pleasure of swallowing cum directly from an actual cock but I have swallowed another man's cum that was leaking out of my wife's pussy.  My wife's lover is so vanilla and would never in a million even permit me to watch them making love.  Often times after he had planted his seed deep into my wife she will rush off to the bathroom, insert a diva cup into her pussy so none of his cum leaks out, and returns how to me for my feeding.  I am pretty sure my wife would never be comfortable with me sucking a cock.  I suspects she already fears that I am gay because I love the taste of semen and like for her to peg me.  Nonetheless I do wish that I had her lover's cock in my mouth as it exploded.

• Like 1

Mark, you're no different than the rest of us sissies.  We all love another man's cock to fondle, kiss and lick passionately, and ultimately take in our mouths as the other man's rock-hard cock explodes in wild orgasm, filling our mouths so full of his hot slippery cum that we have no choice, either choke or swallow.  It is doubly erotic of course if your wife is cheering her lover on as he's pumping his load of cum into your mouth.  That said, be careful what you wish for.

A friend of mine, whose wife has a 'lover', recently had his mouth filled by her lover, with the lover's hot slippery cum shooting straight from his rock-hard cock into the husbands mouth.  For the lover's 2nd orgasm, he simply sprayed the husbands face with his hot slippery ropes and then rolled his balls around on the husbands slippery face until the lover came for a 3rd time.  Pure delight until the lover, while still on top of the husband, dropped a big heavy poopy on the husband. 

After he was done pooping  he turned around and sat on the husbands face, forcing the husband to lick the lovers butt crack clean as the lover started farting.  At the same time the lover's big brown log remained draped across the husbands chest from armpit to armpit.  The husband was brought to orgasm by the lover's farts when they made the husbands lips and tongue vibrate.  All the while the wife kept cheering her lover on  and casually fondling herself and laughing at her husband.  The wife told her husband to eat her lover's poop, saying she wanted to photograph him with that big brown slippery log hanging out of his mouth, but that never happened.

That became the husbands ultimate humiliation, the husband in effect becoming his wife's laughingstock and  her lover's toilet and toilet paper and butt kisser and licker.   At that point the husband became hopelessly and helplessly addicted to his wife's lover's orgasms and ready to pay any price to have the lover cum in the husbands mouth.  So the lover effectively became 'head of the family' and the husband became his wife's lover's sex toy.  The husband and wife never had sex together after that. The only involvement the husband had with the wife after that was just licking the wife's butt crack clean whenever she pooped, or licking the lovers butt crack while he pounded on the wife as he filled her with another big beautiful load of his hot cum.  So Mark, if you do pursue your wife's lover, be prepared for any eventuality.  Again, be careful what you wish for.  Good luck.

12 hours ago, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Mark, you're no different than the rest of us sissies.  We all love another man's cock to fondle, kiss and lick passionately, and ultimately take in our mouths as the other man's rock-hard cock explodes in wild orgasm, filling our mouths so full of his hot slippery cum that we have no choice, either choke or swallow.  It is doubly erotic of course if your wife is cheering her lover on as he's pumping his load of cum into your mouth.  That said, be careful what you wish for.

A friend of mine, whose wife has a 'lover', recently had his mouth filled by her lover, with the lover's hot slippery cum shooting straight from his rock-hard cock into the husbands mouth.  For the lover's 2nd orgasm, he simply sprayed the husbands face with his hot slippery ropes and then rolled his balls around on the husbands slippery face until the lover came for a 3rd time.  Pure delight until the lover, while still on top of the husband, dropped a big heavy poopy on the husband. 

After he was done pooping  he turned around and sat on the husbands face, forcing the husband to lick the lovers butt crack clean as the lover started farting.  At the same time the lover's big brown log remained draped across the husbands chest from armpit to armpit.  The husband was brought to orgasm by the lover's farts when they made the husbands lips and tongue vibrate.  All the while the wife kept cheering her lover on  and casually fondling herself and laughing at her husband.  The wife told her husband to eat her lover's poop, saying she wanted to photograph him with that big brown slippery log hanging out of his mouth, but that never happened.

That became the husbands ultimate humiliation, the husband in effect becoming his wife's laughingstock and  her lover's toilet and toilet paper and butt kisser and licker.   At that point the husband became hopelessly and helplessly addicted to his wife's lover's orgasms and ready to pay any price to have the lover cum in the husbands mouth.  So the lover effectively became 'head of the family' and the husband became his wife's lover's sex toy.  The husband and wife never had sex together after that. The only involvement the husband had with the wife after that was just licking the wife's butt crack clean whenever she pooped, or licking the lovers butt crack while he pounded on the wife as he filled her with another big beautiful load of his hot cum.  So Mark, if you do pursue your wife's lover, be prepared for any eventuality.  Again, be careful what you wish for.  Good luck.

I will unfortunately never get to feel a cock in my mouth as my wife's boyfriend does not want me anywhere near them when they make love.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing mentioned here was taste, I have read if the person eats a lot of meat his cum will be more bitter, where as if they eat more fruit their cum will taste sweeter.

I can not prove that, however I do enjoy sucking the dick of some one I know to get a mouth full, and some times swallow the treat he gives me. I prefer but not always doing this

as a 69,  sometimes start out this way and if he can not get to his finish he will finish by filling my ass with his cum.

• 1 year later...

If you have gone that far and already have his penis in your mouth then that means you are waiting for the present/gift. It's like opening a Cracker Jack Box. You can't wait to get your toy surprise. I, like my wife have always lived by the motto "spitters are quitters". I can say for myself, knock on wood, I have never spit out a man or womans cum and I don't plan to any time soon. Also it would be very disrespectful and dishonorable. Kissing someone that has your load in their mouth is so hot, besides its great for the complexion and tastes sooo good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW this is such a hot read. I am ready!  I like having a good 69 most of all. When he cums in my mouth it makes me blow my load in his however  It does not always need to be 69 I love sucking him all the way to receive his load. 

• Like 2

Being gay this is like a no brainer. The first time I blew a guy was in the lockeroom. I swallowed every delicious drop. now having a boyfriend for the past year and having had diaper sex many times, blowing him with his diaper on feels so good I love when my boyfriend swallows me and why wouldn't you swallow ? I wish my boyfriend could cum 20 times a day !  I would swallow every load with a smile. The best is cumming in my boyfriends mouth with his fingers up my butt. I know for a fact he loves that too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Bisexual here.

IMO swallowing, if it isn't a sheer practical thing or if you like the taste, is very much a "subby' feeling thing. That is what I get out of it, from either end. If you like it for other reasons, go ahead. 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Wheels said:

Definately a great read !! I know I love pineapple juice and I usually drink it in the mornings with my breakfast and my wife loves my taste. A steady diet of fruit juices always worked for me. good food and lots of exercise always makes that spurt extra tasty.

• Like 3