LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swallowing

• 1 month later...

As a submissive sissy, definitely swallow. Alfa males like it and might as well enjoy the rewards of your hard work. I sucked four cocks already today, three shot there load in my mouth and the other shot his all over my face. I still wiped it up and swallowed it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have never blown a man, nor do I want to. However, if you are going to blow someone you should absolutely swallow. It isn’t terrible and the best way to have it is fresh and warm when it is super thick and gloopy. 
I have eaten my own on many occasions. I usually have to cum in a cup or in a condom then consume it later. I typically don’t want to eat it right after. I have, on occasion, done a weird yoga type move where my dick is right over my face when I cum. Oftentimes I just cum all over my face, which makes me feel so dirty. Some of it gets in my mouth, though, when it is warm and thick. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 5/19/2018 at 9:39 PM, pottypanties said:

I am curious how many of you let a guy shoot his load into your mouth and when he does it, do you swallow the load of spit?

Yes I do. In fac5 allow him to do anything. Always swallow. Last load was about 3 months ago