LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swallowing

I haven't been with a guy in about 4 years, but I personally loved the satisfaction I gave him, and I got from swallowing. For me, it was like the ultimate good gesture, like a complete package. Plus, it makes me feel dirty, and I'm all about that lol

• Like 2

Been a while for me as well. I may not be one to talk as I never really swallowed much. But being older and wiser I think if you can brink yourself to do it, its a real thrill for the guy you are servicing and respectful among other things.

Myself I enjoy giving head as long as it's with someone I know well.I enjoy the feeling of pleasing a guy with my mouth and swallowing his load is a very special thing to me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although I'm not gay and I've never had a guy in my mouth , I have many gay friends who talk about their lives freely with me.  So the advice I'm about to give is based on what they have told me rather than on any personal experience of mine.

Hazards of spitting?  The guy who is in your mouth might take spitting out his cum as a rejection of his orgasm and therefore a rejection of him.  Depending on personality traits, he could turn violent which might not end well for you.  So if you're doing it for the first time with any guy, best to have the spitting/swallowing conversation with him while your sex is still in the talking stage.

Hazards of swallowing?  STD's.  Again, best to have the conversation first.

I'm predominantly straight but do enjoy a man to man get together once in a while. I really love playing with another guys cock, sensually licking & sucking on it & having it in my mouth. But  I've not yet taken anyone's cum although I expect it's going to happen unexpectedly sooner or later. I feel a bit safer about it this way. It generally finishes up with other guy wanking himself off in front of me, proudly proclaiming how he's coming & me not really interested in it. People say how good it is when they sense it starting throb to in their mouth & then jacking so maybe I should give it a go? Of course, I've sampled my own cum so I know what it tastes like.

• Like 2

I have been able to taste my own,  but I have only been able to hold that position to get my own cum a few times, I have a bad back, and with enough meds I can flex into the position but, I am straight married. So getting my own is the only option. My concern if I was single and tried it,,, is the STDs. Aids etc, with fluid there is always that issue with any sexual partner. But I do agree with some, that with a safe partner that receiving there load is a important part of  intimacy and I would think a very important part of having a relationship with there partner. 

• Like 1

Here is yet another aspect of swallowing:

I took my friend Jeff in my mouth last night and he had wild multiple orgasms.  I didn't need to swallow, since his spurts were so forceful that his cum flew down my pipe without me having to do any swallowing.  If you want more detail than this, then I'd have to post in the gay life forum.

When his cum got  to my tummy, I got a lovely warm sensation all over my body.  I digested it along with the rest of my food.  A certain part of his cum got in my blood stream that way and was therefore distributed throughout my body, including the glands that produce my own cum.

So the next time I dick my GF,  part of Jeff will be dicking her right along with me.  Maybe I shouldn't tell her about Jeff, because then she might want him instead of me, since his cock is twice the size of mine.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Well they say that when you have sex with someone ,, you just had sex with everyone they had sex with.

• 3 weeks later...

With the right trusted person, of course as it can be a most intimate moment between giver and receiver. I wanted to write in more detail but can't find the actual gay section where it would be more acceptable:drive1:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember this:  Swallowed cum is the gift that keeps on giving!  So if he wants you to swallow but you're reluctant to do so, do it anyway, because you will have the final orgasm in your diaper tomorrow.   Tomorrow's diaper poop will drive you to a wild orgasm as you jerk off in your diaper, because you know that you are using a part of him to to make that happen. 

enjoy!

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

Remember this:  Swallowed cum is the gift that keeps on giving!  So if he wants you to swallow but you're reluctant to do so, do it anyway, because you will have the final orgasm in your diaper tomorrow.   Tomorrow's diaper poop will drive you to a wild orgasm as you jerk off in your diaper, because you know that you are using a part of him to to make that happen. 

enjoy!

Now that is a most wonderful way of putting it!!!!:biker_h4h:

I always tell guys "I'm cumming";  most mumble something like "Let me worry about that" and swallow.

45 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

I always tell guys "I'm cumming";  most mumble something like "Let me worry about that" and swallow.

Whenever that wonderful moment of intimacy is about to take place I always at the beginning tell that boi-lover to enjoy the sensations, to savor the moment and not to worry about squirting in my mouth as it will make the joy of release all the more pleasurable for both of us.:biker_h4h:

• Like 1