LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just started making videos for DL's cuz there really doesn't seem to be videos without the AB aspect to them. These are thoughfully made, realistically acted (to the best of my ability) without over the top goofy acting. If you're a diaper lover that wants to be "seen", busted, made to wear diapers and watched, I'm gonna cum up with lots of fun, sexy, sometimes slightly humiliating scenarios for you! 

They'll be tagged "MOMMYMISSY" on my CLIPS4SALE store so just do a search! there's already 2 up!  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I love your videos!! I know you are a mommy, but what percentage of the women in the videos are mommies? And I’m curious to know how you found other women to do these videos and what was their first impression of this lifestyle?                 
I don’t know if you prefer this in a private message or not cause I don’t want you to get bombarded with unwanted replies.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:10 AM, Jbo said:

I love your videos!! I know you are a mommy, but what percentage of the women in the videos are mommies? And I’m curious to know how you found other women to do these videos and what was their first impression of this lifestyle?                 
I don’t know if you prefer this in a private message or not cause I don’t want you to get bombarded with unwanted replies.

Only Ami and a couple others are actual ageplayers. These are fetish models and it's their job to get hired for all types of fetish related videos, so most of them have at least heard of ABDL & diaper fetish.  It's their job to be an actor as directed.   I shoot them for a variety of different videos, from wetting to femdom to abdl.  

• Like 1