LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, 

Its been a while since i posted here, still having problems. Its difficult to explain how this affects me. I have had several bouts of CBT with limited success. I did get a diagnosis in the end and the doctors letter recommended further treatment and meds, my GP practice just filed the letter away for information without reading it, four years later thinking i am on a very long NHS waiting list i found out the truth. Now i have to try more options before seeing a shrink (which is a level 2 service) and i have to apparently exhaust all level 1 options first.. hence the meds and i am now starting EMDR.

Feel like i am in a computer game and stuck on level 1

9 hours ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Hi, 

Its been a while since i posted here, still having problems. Its difficult to explain how this affects me. I have had several bouts of CBT with limited success. I did get a diagnosis in the end and the doctors letter recommended further treatment and meds, my GP practice just filed the letter away for information without reading it, four years later thinking i am on a very long NHS waiting list i found out the truth. Now i have to try more options before seeing a shrink (which is a level 2 service) and i have to apparently exhaust all level 1 options first.. hence the meds and i am now starting EMDR.

I've had EMDR before.  It should be paired with some kind of counseling.  I will say that I responded very well to the treatment!  However, after a treatment it felt like my brain had gone through a blender.  With that said, it is an effective treatment.  I wish you the best of luck with your struggle.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 2:35 AM, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Hi, 

How is the EMDR going?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi at first it was strange, but we have made a couple of break throughs, we have been concentrating on the first trauma when i was nine and i have recalled additional info for the first time

5 hours ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Hi at first it was strange, but we have made a couple of break throughs, we have been concentrating on the first trauma when i was nine and i have recalled additional info for the first time

Keep at it- we're all out here pulling for you and hoping for the best along with you B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1