LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm Ty and its time for me to accept myself

Hi everyone I'm Ty,

I'm actually a little bit nervous as i type this. I have never told anyone my secrete, but after reading all the stories and seeing the community I have come to realize that its not wrong for me to like wearing diapers. Its part of who I am and I can be happier if I accept that.

For some reason I have always been interested by diapers from a very young age around 6. It started when at 6 years old my friend and I would play and he would put my sisters diaper on me. I knew it was wrong, but for some reason it felt good and exciting.

For a while afterwards I did not do anything more, but as I grew older I began to become fascinated again. I remember watching Arthur on where one of the characters wet the bed at night and had to wear a diaper. I was always somewhat jealous of this and wanted to do it myself. Around 7th grade I decided that I would start wetting the bed on purpose so that I could wear diapers too. So i did. My parents believed that I couldn't help it,and I actually felt bad about deceiving them, but I enjoyed wearing diapers at night, it made me feel good. About two years later I wanted to wear diapers more often, so I decided that I would start to wet myself during the day. I did and began to wear diapers full time. My parents even went to the nurse at school to drop off spare diapers in case something happened during school. It felt good to wear diapers. It intrigued me to be different and slightly embarrassed, but mostly I felt safe and secure in diapers. I still feel bad to this day about doing this, but I simply could not tell my parents that I liked wearing diapers.

As high school approached I stopped wearing diapers during the day, and eventually at night. I was hoping that it was just a phase I went through and would get over, but the thoughts never left my head and I secretly desired to wear diapers, even just at home once again. Until tonight I have not acted upon these feelings, but after reading all the stories and seeing the community on this site I have realized that this is just who I am, and that it's OK to accept this. I fell welcomed, and after a long time not ashamed to be myself. I have never told anyone this story and it feels great for someone to finally know the story of my life. 

• Like 1

Hi Ty.  Congratulations on coming out to us here.  As you know, there are a lot of us on here with similar stories to your own.  Accepting what you are & not being ashamed of it is a big step & has been a very positive thing for so many of us.  What you do about it then is up to you of course, but once you say "it's OK" that makes a huge difference.  Welcome aboard.

Hi, and welcome Ty. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. I know it can be difficult, having the feeling you have. Most of what you did as a child, you really had no control of. It may have been somewhat deceitful, but you don’t really have anything to be ashamed of. Outside of the actual experience of the diapers, your parents bought, it did no harm to anyone. Your parents wanted to provide for you, and help you. So, even though they didn’t know the real reason, they still did help you. 

Allot of us have been through some of the same. This is only one small part of who you are, and it is an exciting part, not dull! Anyway, you are here, you have people who know what it’s like. Come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! I do hope to see you around. 

I enjoyed reading your story, by the way. Thanks for sharing your experiences, and telling about yourself.