LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today I realized I am the bad driver

I follow traffic laws

I do defensive driving

I am a cautious driver

When you are a good driver, none of this applies to you. You are above the rules, you can go faster than the speed and start tailgating others and honk your horn at them when they turn their blinker on and when they slow down when they turn, you can be a moron and honk at the car in front of you who cannot even move due to another car stopped in front of them or due to a pedestrian who is deciding to cross out in the middle of the intersection than using the fricken crosswalk. If a car dares to not stop on the tracks, honk your horn at them for not filling in that gap. If someone doesn't turn within five seconds even though there are cars coming, honk your horn. This is what being a good driver is all about. You are above the law and you don't need to do defensive driving when you have very good insurance and you are so wealthy you can just get another car if it gets totaled because of some idiotic driver on the road. Anyone who does defensive driving is a wuss and defensive driving is for wussies who can't handle the road. Traffic laws are for people who are bad drivers. You are a good driver, none of this stuff will apply to you so ignore traffic safety and forget defensive driving, forget assuming everyone is a bad driver. Fuck traffic laws, those are for people who can't handle the road, you are above the law. It took me this long to figure it out.

Yeah it is sarcasm, sadly people have this mindset of driving and then they think I am the bad driver when I follow the laws and do defensive driving and be safe on the road. It's funny people will admit to these things online without even realizing they are telling you they do bad driving. I have even seen people say how they are so good drivers, they can text on the road or how they are good drivers they can go fast or how signs that say "no u turn" are only for people that can't do it safely. :o  I have also seen some say speed limits are for bad drivers that can't go fast safely.  People are pretty stupid. But at least the internet gives me a understanding of bad drivers mindset to help me understand why they drive the way they do. I sometimes deal with it in my area as well and I just ignore them. I can't go if there is a pedestrian crossing moron, they have the right away in the state of Oregon. I can't go if there is a car in front of me. I can't go any faster if there are other cars in front of me so get off my ass. I am not stopping on the tracks. I am not turning left on a red light so honking at me won't make me go. I am not pulling out in front of traffic to get t boned so honking at me won't make me go until it's all clear. I am not playing car racing on the road so I will always let you win. And seeing this many idiots on the road somehow makes me a bad driver. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

I follow traffic laws

I do defensive driving

I am a cautious drive

Thank you. After losing my "dear" sister to someone daydreaming while driving, and living in a gaping hole after hearing the flimsy excuse "I was daydreaming," my applause and appreciation for all the good drivers in this world.

18 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Thank you. After losing my "dear" sister to someone daydreaming while driving, and living in a gaping hole after hearing the flimsy excuse "I was daydreaming," my applause and appreciation for all the good drivers in this world.

At least the driver was honest about why they did they the accident, sorry about your sister. 

I got into a fender bender with some guy in a beat up motorhome in my Truck. I got out and asked if he was all right, He stated the Following....

1. No Drivers license 

2. No Insurence

3. RV wasn't even registered tags expired 6 years ago

WTF ARE YOU DOING DRIVING!!!? :rant: 

After getting screwed over by liars and stupid Cops I decided to use a dashcam so that the incontestable truth about anything that happens will be self-evident :D And since it also shows what I'm doing it helps make me a better driver B) Let the fools do what they will- it doesn't bother me as much now. Fly around me if you want to. Go ahead and run that red light. Just don't involve me in your stupidity or I'll own you when we see the Judge :roflmao: And don't forget that dashcams are getting quite popular so when you think you're getting away with breaking traffic laws you're likely being recorded doing it which will bite you in the butt very hard some day :P The roads are full of damn fools- don't be one of them.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2018 at 1:06 AM, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

I got into a fender bender with some guy in a beat up motorhome in my Truck. I got out and asked if he was all right, He stated the Following....

1. No Drivers license 

2. No Insurence

3. RV wasn't even registered tags expired 6 years ago

WTF ARE YOU DOING DRIVING!!!? :rant: 

It sounds like his driving days are very quickly approaching a stop sign.