LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"I know what you meant. Daddy is your uncle and we're your cousins, which is not the same as having your mother." April said. 

April stood up and walked over to Samantha and Imelda. 

"What are you playing?" April asked. 

"Tag, but it's hard with just two people." Samantha said. 

"I'll play too, so that makes three." April said. 

Brianna came over and smiled.

"How about we all play, then there will be five.  Maybe we can get Mike to join us if we ask?"

Mike, however, as April would well know, was more likely to join if she just tagged him and said "You're it!" running off.

"Who is it right now?" April asked. 

"I am." Samantha said. 

April leaned down and whispered in samantha's ear.

"Go tag Mike and tell 'you're it!' Then run away." April said. 

Samantha giggled and ran over to Mike. She tagged his arm.

"You're it!" Samantha yelled, then ran away from him. 

Mike laughed.

"You!"

He got up, putting his book down as he did so, and started to chase Samantha around.  

"You didn't even give me any warning!" he complained, though laughing ruined the effect, and showed he wasn't mad at all about it.

As Mike chased her around, not seriously running because he wanted to be fair to his little sister, he took opportunistic swings at the others as he approached them, but stayed right on Samantha until she slowed down out of breath, but then, instead of tagging her, he jumped over her and tagged Imelda unexpectedly and ran off.

it had been probably months since he last played tag with his little sisters.

Imelda shrieked when Mike tagged her. She looked around to find her sister. She started chasing her. 

April watched Imelda and ran in another direction, not knowing if she was imelda's intended target or not. 

Mike smiled and watched the scene.

Brianna was hiding behind a bush in the yard....

The game of tag went on for another couple of hours, when Brianna was it again, and as she closed in on Imelda to tag her, Imelda really had to use the bathroom because she had been having fun and had been holding it a few minutes already....

Brianna tagged her sister and ran off.

As she was tagged, Imelda felt a little damp around her privates, and it hit her that she was about to pee her pants....

They played a few more minutes when April realized she had to pee, too.

Mike was starting to look up at the sky and thinking it was probably time to go inside....

April frowned when she realized she needed to pee. She didn't want to stop the girls from playing and she knew Mike would make everyone go in together. She stayed where she was and didn't say anything. 

Imelda started to leak in her panties as she was chasing another girl around before Mike would decide to call them in, and April started to feel cramps from trying to hold it.  She was probably able to make it, if she hurried.

Mike was just tagged by Imelda when he noticed that there was a small wet spot in her pants.

"I think it's time to go in, girls.  Come on."

He looked to April and Brianna.

"Help me get the girls gathered up," he told them.

Imelda stopped where she was when Mike said they had to go in. She walked over and stood next to him with her head down.

April walked over to Samantha gritting her teeth. 

"Time to go inside." April said, taking Samantha's hand and bringing her over to Mike.

Biranna noticed that Imelda was already next to Mike, so she came too.

Mike reached down and picked Imelda up, but as he did, the surprise caused Imelda to wet some more in her pants... and now it wouldn't stop.

He picked her up, just a moment, before putting her on his chest and she felt her diaper heating up fast and getting all wet around her privates and bottom.  Then he put her against his chest, pushing against her diaper a little causing it to leak a little bit more and he noticed his hand got a little wet from it.

"Imelda," he whispered to her.  "Are you peeing your diaper?" he asked her.

Imelda yelped when Mike picked her up.  She blushed as she felt him pushing on her diaper. She burst into tears when he asked if she was peeing her diaper.

"I'm sorry!" Imelda whimpered. 

April felt herself start to pee her pants at the same time. 

Mike patted Imelda's back and pulled her into his shoulder.

"Don't cry, sweetie.  I know it was just an accident.  You can't help it, honey.  You really miss mom badly."

He rocked her a bit as he carried her in.

Brianna saw April's butt start to darken, and she ran up and held April's arm.

"Don't go in yet," she told April  "The puddle all over the floor will get you noticed.  Just finish outside, here.  I'll stay with you.  You're peeing your pants, April, and I don't want Uncle Frank to notice."

Imelda buried her face into Mike's shoulder and kept crying. 

April was shocked when Brianna ran over to her, which made her pee even more. 

April nodded and looked down, relaxing her bladder. 

Brianna stayed with April.

It took April several moments, but eventually, she started to pee full force into her pants.

After a minute, maybe two, she was soaked.

Brianna hugged her.

"I'll look in the door first and make sure Uncle Frank isn't in the hall, then we can try to sneak upstairs, okay?"

Mike walked in with Imelda in his arms, and started towards the stairs, when Frank saw them.

"Where is April?"

"She's coming."

"Tell her it's time to start dinner," Frank had pocked his head out from the living room, but before Brianna came in to check, he was already gone again.

She went back out and got April and started to sneak her upstairs, when MIke turned around.

"April," he sighed seeing her wet. "Dad wants you to start dinner, but get cleaned up first.  We don't need him catching you like this."

April finished peeing then got ready for Brianna to check if the coast was clear. When Brianna came back she started in the house with her. 

She blushed when Mike saw her. 

"Okay." April went to the bathroom with Brianna.

"Can you get me something to wear while I clean up?" April asked. 

Brianna nodded and went to their room to get her some clean clothes.

Mike brought Imelda into the little girl's room, and he went through her stuff finding a clean diaper for her.

"Let's get you changed so you can feel better," he told her.

He laid her down on the bed and then started to take off her sweat pants.

"Poor little girl all wet?" he asked her.

April undressed and washed herself as fast as she could. 

Imelda let Mike lay her on the bed and slipped her thumb in her mouth. She let him take her sweat pants off.

Imelda nodded at Mike when he asked if the little girl was all wet. 

Mike smiled down at her and kissed the forehead just below her hair line.

"It's okay.  Cousin Mike is going to take care of that, sweetheart.  I know it's frustrating to wet your pants, isn't it?"

He then got her sweats off and started to undo her diaper.

Imelda smiled at Mike and nodded at him. She felt like a toddler as he unfastened her diaper.

April finished washing and not wanting to walk around without any pants, she waited in the bathroom for Brianna to bring her clean clothes.

He pulled her diaper off of her and then left her on the bed.

"Stay here, honey.  I'm going to get a wet cloth to clean you up with."

Brianna came out of her room at the same time and went to the bathroom with Mike.

"April is in there."

"Yeah, she's wet her pants," he told her.  "It's okay.  I'm just getting a cloth to clean Imelda up with.  She's got to be used to me seeing her like that by now."

Brianna nodded and opened the door letting Mike in to get a wet rag.

"You okay?" he looked over at April and smiled at her.

"Yes Mike." Imelda said. 

She laid on the bed, half naked, sucking her thumb. 

April heard the bathroom door and stepped back, expecting only Brianna. Instead Mike came in too. April blushed slightly. 

"Yes, I'm okay." April answered, reaching for the clothes Brianna had.