LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Brianna sighed and shook her head.

"Honey, we should probably tell Uncle Frank if you are hurting or itching.  Are you?"

She rubbed her little sister's leg though the blanket.

Brianna frowned.

"You know, if you don't hurt or itch, then Uncle Frank will see this as you peeing your pants on purpose, and that's why you are in a diaper, right?"

She hugged her.

"But I don't think you are just peeing your pants for attention, are you?"

Brianna nodded and patted her little sister's leg again.

"Well, he put you in a diaper.  I'm not sure if he wants you to use it or not, but since we don't want him to think you are doing it on purpose, then maybe you should ask him to use the potty half the time and just wet your pants half the time while you are in diapers so he doesn't think you are doing it on purpose, okay?"

Brianna frowned.

"Even if he wants you to wet your diapers, you should still ask him if you can go potty sometimes, otherwise, he will think you really want to do it, or at least, you don't care about doing it.  You don't really want to pee your pants, do you?"

She rubbed her back.

"I wouldn't be mad if you wanted to wet your pants on purpose, but I would be a little worried about it.  It's not normal for a girl your age to wet on purpose because she wants to, or because she would rather play an extra minute with something or other, little sis."

Brianna smiled and rocked her a little big.

"Okay, Imelda.  Just don't  be scared if things are acting funny on you, and you start to get used to peeing your pants.  Things have gotten really strange around here, and Uncle Frank won't even take April to the doctor, and there is no way she's just wetting her pants for the fun of it or because she wants to talk with someone."

Brianna sighed.

A little while later, Mike came up to the bedroom and walked over where the big girls had the little girls covered with blankets.

"Why are the little ones covered in blankets?" he asked April.  He knew dad put them in diapers, but he didn't realize they weren't allowed to wear pants or skirts to cover them.

Imelda nodded.

"Daddy put them in diapers when they got home from school and we didn't want them playing up here with their diapers showing." April explained. 

Samantha moved her blanket so Mike could see her diaper. 

Mike sighed and shook his head.

"That's just silly, girls," he told them.  "There's no reason to leave their diapers showing.  How are they going to try to go potty if they are too ashamed to stand up and go?"

He went to the dresser and found an elastic skirt and held it out for Samantha.

"Here, sis, Come here and put this on.  You don't want your diaper showing to the word, honey."

He waited for her to come to him so he could put it on her.

"And you tell me as soon as you wet your diaper or if you need the potty," Mike told her.  "Even if you don't want dad to know you have to pee, just tell me, and we'll take care of you, okay?"

He looked over at Imelda.

"And that goes for you.  Brianna, get your little sister some pants or a skirt to cover her diaper.  Something with an elastic should help go around her diaper so it will fit."

Brianna nodded and picked her little sister up letting the blanket fall off of her while she went to find something for her sister, a pair of pink sweat pants, to put on.

Mike smiled.

"There, that's better, isn't it, Sammy?  Imelda?"

He then reached out to both of them for a hug.

"Daddy, or Uncle Frank to you, is just under a lot of stress," he told the little girls.  "I know what he did seems really mean, and it's confusing when he puts you in a diaper and then yells at you for peeing your pants, but you try to do what he tells you, and you come to me when it doesn't seem fair, and I'll try to mediate as much as I can, okay?"

He looked at the older girls.

"That goes for you two, too.  I know you aren't exactly little kids, but April, you've been wetting your pants a lot, and Brianna, you wet yourself once or twice, too, so if it happens again, and Daddy or Uncle Frank seems mean about it, you come to me after he does whatever he's going to do.  I've convinced him not to spank you if you pee your pants, but he seems to think that you still need to learn a lesson if you do it, so there isn't much I can do but to try to help you if you pee, and to try to keep him from getting too mad if it happens, and he catches you."

Brianna nodded.

Mike smiled at the girls and taking the little kids by the hands, he led the girls outside to play.

"You girls need to play and relax," he told the others.  "I'll be over here," he pointed at a bench, "...reading a book."

He watched them for a couple of moments, and then went to reading.

Samantha and Imelda walked outside with Mike. They went over to the area that Mike pointed at and started playing, not paying attention that they were wearing diapers under their clothes. 

April started working on her homework. 

Brianna went with the other girls to start playing with him.  She had some homework, but she would do it later, maybe even at school during lunch rather than waste time with it that she had for her little sister.

Mike didn't ask them if they had homework or not, but he smiled when he saw April take her book out.

They were out there for about a couple of hours, the younger kids playing.

Brianna :  Brianna looked up when she saw April come out, and she smiled.  She didn't dare go back in the house until Mike took them for fear that Uncle Frank might ask her what she was doing.  She got up and walked over where April had come to settle.

"What were you doing?" she asked.

Mike : Mike looked from his book up at the two big girls when April came out and Brianna went over to talk ot her.  He smiled and shrugged and went back to his book.

Brianna  

"I see.  I'm not sure how easy it is going to be to stay out of trouble with Uncle Frank anyway.  He seems to have gotten really strange lately.  I wanted to be out here in case my sister needed me, so I'll do mine later, if I have time.  I'd rather I get in trouble, than Imelda feel there's no one on her side."

Brianna smiled over at her little sister.

Mike

He continued to read a book.

Brianna sighed.

"I am all that Imelda has left if mom can't come back.  You have your brother and your dad, as strange as he is at the moment, but we don't have anyone else.  I mean, we have you, you are our family, but it's not the same, you know?"

She looked down.

"I am responsible for my little sister now."

April listened to Brianna and sighed. She reached over and gave Brianna a hug. 

"Mike and I would do anything for you and Imelda. I know it isn't the same, but we love you like our sisters." April said. 

Brianna smiled up at her and nodded.

"I know that.  I didn't mean it like I couldn't trust you.  It's just... I have to think about Imelda, and while I know she loves you and Mike, I'm still the closest thing she has to a mom at the moment."

She looked up at April.

"Samantha still has her daddy, even if he is being weird at the moment.  Eventually, she'll have her daddy back, but Imelda will never had a mommy or daddy back.  She will only have Uncle Frank, and her cousins, who she knows love her."

If Brianna was telling the truth, these were feelings she had even for herself, but she had to be strong, so she used Imelda as a scapegoat for telling how she really felt.