LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Dad 48 (Me):                      Frank Wilson

Brother 17  (Me)                Mike

Older sister 14 (You)        April                               

Older cousin 13 (Me)       Brianna  Sanchez

younger sister 10 (You)  Samantha

younger cousin 9 (You)   Imelda

Frank's sister had taken her kids to spend a few days at the house with him while his wife and sister went for a self improvement confernece in another town.  That had been about two weeks ago, and now, he was really worried.  He had tried to call them when they lost contact about nine days ago, but he never got an answer.  Something was really wrong.

He had been at work when his boss called him off of the job and told him to go home.  He wasn't fired or anything.  He just had a family emergency, and the police were going to fill him in at home.

Meanwhile, a detective came to Mike's school while he was in the last class of the day, about an hour before the junior high and high school got out and about two hours before the elementary school got out. 

Both April and Brianna were in junior high school in the seventh and eighth grade while Samantha was in fourth grade and Imelda was in third grade.

The meeting lasted well over two hours while they tried to answer as many questions as they could for Mike, and pretty soon, April and Brianna were out front of the school for Mike to join them.

"Do you know where he is?" Brianna asked being surprised that he wasn't there for he had been there to take them home all the time up until then.  Already, they had been waiting about fifteen minutes though.  They would have already been home had he been on time.

April shook her head. 

"No I don't know where he is. He's usually here to get us. Let's wait here for him though. We would probably get inn trouble if we tried walking home by ourselves, even though we're teenagers." April said. 

Brianna sighed.

"I wished our moms would get home," she sighed again.  

Brianna was a little on the heavy side, and she was wearing a red-violet top and a pair of corduroy blue-purple pants at the moment.  "I'm sure my mom said that the conference they went to was only supposed to last two days."

She sighed.

At school, Imelda's third grade class was doing something with making a map of their neighborhood.  The teacher was asking them where things were, and she was teaching them that squares can mean buildings while lines could mean streets.

Samantha's Fourth grade class were learning about the plains Indians at this time.

"I know. They understand us better than dad does. I hope they get back soon." April agreed. 

April fussed with her brown hair nervously, looking for her brother. 

Samantha was paying attention to the lesson, as was imelda.

Brianna nodded at what April was saying.  Of course her own mother understood her better than Uncle Frank did.  Her mother had raised her while she only saw Uncle Frank about twice a year most of the time.  She looked up and down the street for him, and then she turned to April.

"Maybe he had to do something after school and couldn't call the school or something."

Mike was just getting out of the meeting with the detective, and he asked to borrow a phone at the school because cell phones were banned from schools in his area.  He tried to call the junior high school, but the office there assured him that all the students had already left, so he got in his car and started towards the junior high school to look for his sisters.

Already, he was an hour late, though.

"I don't know, but it feels really late," Brianna replied.  Maybe we should start walking towards the high school, and then maybe we'll see him on the way?"

She felt really nervous.

"I guess we could, but Mike may not see us and be even later finding us. Do you want to risk that? Let's give him a little bit more time. If he still hasn't got here, then we can walk toward the high school." April said. 

Brianna shrugged and sighed.  Her cousin was about a year older than her, so she guessed that she should listen to April.  Besides, April probably knew her brother better, too.

He was another thirty minutes before he got to their school.  

By then Brianna was really antsy and scared.  She kept looking up at every car that passed, and she started to get tears in her eyes.  She had never waited for so long for someone who was supposed to be right there to get her, in her life.  Actually, it was late enough, that the elementary school was getting out of school now.

April saw that Brianna was getting upset. They waited a bit,  then April sighed. 

"Alright, let's start walking towards the high school. I  sure Mike will see us before we get there." April said. 

Brianna nodded and started to walk with April towards the high school.  They were probably about five minutes into the walk when they heard honking at them, and April's brother passed them.

He came back around and pulled up from behind them.

Putting the car just a few feet in front of them as he came back by, Mike stepped out of the car and waved at them to come and catch up.

"I'm sorry I'm late," MIke told them both.  "I was held up after school."

This would be really big news to April because Mike never got in trouble at school!

Brianna didn't know Mike that well, and she looked down sorry that he had gotten caught doing whatever got him in trouble.

The school busses at the elementary school were now loading with the kids, and it was time for Imelda and Samantha to catch their bus back to the house.

April heard the honking and stopped walking. She got in the car and listened to Mike.

"I guess it couldn't be helped. All that matters is that you're here now. Let's get home before Imelda and Samantha get there." April said. 

Imelda and Samantha got on the bus and sat together. 

Mike nodded.

"Thank you for understanding."

He started to drive towards the house but Brianna had to pee by this time, and she started to squirm a little.  She was a little shy about saying anything because April didn't seem to need to go.  She didn't want them to think she was a little kid.

Once on the bus, and having found a seat, and other kids were on it, the bus started to pull out when Jenny, a girl in Samantha's class looked over at her.

"I suppose you're going to finish all the homework tonight?" she asked.  "Just because you think you're the smartest kid in class doesn't mean you always have to show off and always finish, you know."

April needed to pee too, but she was sure she could hold it until they got home. She hated asking Mike to stop somewhere.

Samantha frowned at Jenny. 

"I'm going to do as much as I can. It helps in what we're studying so we get better grades." Samantha said. 

"Like you really need a boost to your grade.  But everyone knows that you just do that because you don't really know how to make friends."

She sneered at her and then just faced the front.

Mike had no idea that his sister or cousin had to pee, so he decided to make a quick stop for gas.  He stopped about a mile from their house and without a word got out to get some gas.  The place he was stopped at was a Circle K, and this one, he knew had a strict policy against teens using their bathrooms when they are alone.  The reason was because of vandalism in the recent weeks.

"No, I do it to get better grades. I don't need friends like you anyway." Samantha said.

After the car stopped April liked at Brianna.

"It's a good thing I don't have to pee very bad. I know they wouldn't let me use the bathroom here anyway. One of these days I'm going to ask to use the bathroom here, and if they tel me no, I'll just pee all over their floor and walk out." April said. 

Brianna looked down.

"I would never do that.  My mom says that we have to be decent people even if people around us aren't always decent.  We don't have to be decent for other people, but just for ourselves.  We have to show ourselves that we are a good person no matter what other people do, and good people wouldn't just pee on the  floor just because one place or another discriminates against you or wants to control their place to the point they would make you not use the bathroom."

She said all this very quietly.

"Besides, it's childish to just pee your pants on purpose, and if you pull down your pants and do it in front of everyone, what makes you any better than an animal?  That's what my mom always told me."

Brianna blushed.

"There's a difference of doing it accidentally and doing it on purpose though, right?  I... I would try to find an alternative if I could."

Brianna shrugged.

"I've heard of some bolder people doing it like that, just to show that they wouldn't put up with something, but I really can't do that.  I'd rather have an accident than show my body to everyone or do something outrageous."

She frowned.

She squeezed her legs together a little tighter.

Mike came back to the car to get in and start it up.

"It's about time to go get the little kids, so we are going to the bus stop to get them before we head home," he told the girls.

Brianna got really quiet.

April frowned when Mike said they were stopping at the bus stop on the way home. She knew it was about time to pick up Samantha and Imelda though. 

"Okay," April said. 

Soon enough, they parked the car a few feet in front of where the bus stops, and then Mike asked April to get out of the car and go wait for the other little kids.

"Can i go with her?"

Mike smiled at Brianna.

"Of course you can.  I was hoping you'd want to, but I'm April's older brother, so I can tell her to do stuff within reason, but somethings that I tell her to do, might not be polite to tell you directly to do it without a good reason."

Brianna nodded and got out of the car to go walk over where they would sit to wait.

The bus wouldn't be there for about another ten minutes.

April nodded when Mike told her to get out of the car and wait for the girls. She got out and stepped onto the sidewalk to wait. She smiled when Brianna came over to her.

"How are you doing? Are you going to make it?" April asked. 

Brianna shrugged.

"Why?"

She wondered if April was disgusted that she might pee her pants by accident.  She felt a little disgusting that it might happen, so she would fully understand, but she hoped her cousin could forgive her if it happened.  She was still trying..  It just sort of ached at the moment.