LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marijuana and your diapers?

AB/DL - MJ (marijuana) LOVERS?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy wearing diapers while loaded? (No pun intended).

• I always get loaded (marijuana), when I wear diapers, or baby/little/etc play.
    • I get loaded (marijuana), but never when I wear, or play baby/little/etc.
    • I use marijuana, and wear diapers for medical needs.
    • Don’t use marijuana, and wear diapers for medical needs.
    • Never use marijuana.

I know this sort of topic comes up from time to time, but I will put it out there regardless. For the sake of, current opinions let’s say.

For my own self, I have used marijuana in the past, like it, and liked being loaded while wearing diapers and playing. However, because of my current job situation, I can not use marijuana any longer. Sad for me, I know, but you do what has to be done. If the US federal laws should change, or relax some, I’ll be sparking back up ASAP! My home state seems ready, to relax it’s stand on marijuana, but that would not apply to my situation, and allow me to legally imbibe. Still a bummer for me! Anyway, what are your thoughts on, using marijuana and being a diaper wearer, AB/DL? 

I didn’t take the poll because the wording precludes any of them. I don’t “always” smoke when diapered but I do when I feel like it.

I too am in a job and state where I can’t smoke but I do anyway. When I start letting my job dictate what I can and can’t do when I’m not on the clock or company property then I’m no longer an employee but a slave and that’s illegal too.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 6

I haven't smoked in about 10 years. I do miss it. There was only one time I was ever high and in diapers. I smoked a few bowls and gave myself a fleet enema and held back as long as I could. Probably the best mess I've ever made. Wouldn't mind doing it again 

• Like 1

Somehow, I was chatting with my boss and a coworker and the topic of drugs came out. I told them, truthfully, that I wouldn't even know where to look. If through some convoluted set of circumstances, I needed to score an ounce of marijuana in order to save the orphanage or something, I just couldn't do it. I wouldn't know who to ask, how much it would cost, what secret keywords to use, etc.

And that's just fine with me. I can honestly say I'm not even curious about weed or anything else.

• Like 3

I've tried it a few times and liked it, but it makes me paranoid.  I will think people are talking to me even when they are not, and if they really are, I can't follow the conversation.

I will say that the last time I used it, my back pain went away for about 18 hours and I felt great.

I'm in the same boat as some of you, even if the place I live legalized it, I couldn't partake until it was legal on a federal level.

I've likely smoked more than any 3 of you combined :roflmao: I used to live for the stuff and though I've quit for personal reasons I'm not against it. I can't address the poll directly as the limited choices have no place for me, but when I smoked it didn't alter my feelings toward physical things; other drugs did though and sometimes in a huge way :blush: That's a different topic so I'll end with saying to enjoy what you will as long as it's not harming anyone and if a little weed makes the things better for you then so be it B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I've likely smoked more than any 3 of you combined :roflmao: I used to live for the stuff and though I've quit for personal reasons I'm not against it. I can't address the poll directly as the limited choices have no place for me, but when I smoked it didn't alter my feelings toward physical things; other drugs did though and sometimes in a huge way :blush: That's a different topic so I'll end with saying to enjoy what you will as long as it's not harming anyone and if a little weed makes the things better for you then so be it B)

Bettypooh

Lol Bettypooh, I know I could give you a good run for the money but let’s not get into a pissing match over it.

hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I seriously enjoy cannabis so much. I used to drink more but I cut back it's just not good for you. Weed helps me with many things including anxiety depression and it just mellows me out. It's legal where I come from and it's just what I enjoy. 

• Like 1

I smoke sometimes (never tobacco though), but have never mixed it with Diapers, I think it's pretty stupid that it's illegal in most states as it really should be nobodies business so long as you are responsible on the clock (nothing that would compromise your ability to work), it really isn't their business what you do off the clock.

I find it makes me a lot more relaxed and less stressed about everything, I mean it's just so amazing.

I don't smoke pot. I tried it a couple of times, and it did nothing for me, except bite my tongue, and burn the back of my throat. I didn't even get a buzz on.  The stuff we were smokin' I thought could have used some storage in a humidor. (Can you tell I'm a pipe smoker?)

Like others, I think it should be legalized. But I guess the failure of the Volstead Act taught Americans nothing.

I never let my diapers smoke weed. It harms the absorbency and makes them forget what they are for. Then they get paranoid and hide from me. Sometimes they even raid the pantry and eat all my Cheetos.

• Haha 1
On 5/19/2018 at 5:13 AM, oliver d said:

Smoke once in a while never wearing diapers or anything ,dont look for it or buy it.If there is around and its offered I will not say no.

Ive never bought it either. Ive tried it though when others have it and have consumed edibles like brownies and cookies but if they're too strong it makes me feel paranoid so I dont like it. It does make me pee more though but Im not sure why.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger I used to smoke weed while in diapers. I remember the experience like wearing a cloud. If I peed, it was the most heavenly experience I can describe. It put me in a hypnotic state, and essentially turned my mind state into that of a toddler. I don't smoke anymore, and the very few times I have in the past made me extremely uncomfortable, to the point where I couldn't sleep.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 6:06 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

I seriously enjoy cannabis so much. I used to drink more but I cut back it's just not good for you. Weed helps me with many things including anxiety depression and it just mellows me out. It's legal where I come from and it's just what I enjoy. 

I also smk cuz it helps with anxiety and my other mental illnesses...but it helps with my appetite to keep up with my high metabolism...there are many medical uses for marijuana but i also smk just for the fun of it lol

And i do mix my littlespace with smkn because of the same reasons i smk as an adult...but it also helps me relax and be a bit more silly and playful sometimes too

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I said that I use marijuana and wear diapers for medical needs. I have a prescription for marijuana to treat my anxiety and depression with CBD, and sleep disorder with THC, it works great! Wearing diapers helps to reduce my anxiety and makes me feel good, but I don’t necessarily have a medical need for them.

• 4 years later...

I read your post and wanted to share my own experience with marijuana and diapers. I used to enjoy smoking weed and getting high while wearing diapers and playing around. However, I had to stop due to my job situation at the time. It was a bummer, but I had to do what was necessary. Even though my home state was starting to relax its stance on marijuana, I still couldn't legally use it. As for my thoughts on the topic, I think it's a personal choice and everyone should do what makes them happy and comfortable, as long as it's legal and doesn't harm anyone else.
Also, check out this link https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief/ for some more great info.  It's worth a look!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I tried weed, multiple times with friends who smoke it regularly, who gave me advice "how" to smoke it, yet every time I felt like it had no effect on me whatsoever.

So I have no desire to try it again, diapered or not, because what's the point. 

I tried it once in my youth. But it felt uncomfortable and I couldn't find any peace in my body. Never again will I have any more of that crap in my lungs or body. 🤮

I don't smoke anything - not even tobacco.

But I enjoy drinking legal liquids with alcohol. Also when I am diapered. 🙃

• Like 1

Interesting question. Cannabis is legal in Canada and has been for a while now, but I never really thought about using it specifically to enjoy wearing diapers, although I wear diapers all the time, so, as it happens, I have used it (sparingly) while wearing them, but I never really thought of the intersection of the two things. I incidentally enjoyed wearing diapers while high, I suppose, because I always enjoy my baby pants, but I was pretty much always with a friend, so I didn't take the time to specifically appreciate my plastic underpants. I shall have to try it sometime - eat an edible or hit a THC vape pen and then hang out in just a diaper and see what that's like. 

• Like 2

I smoked some spliffs in Sri Lanka recently and it just made me incredibly horny which I don't like. I don't like wanking as this excises my pelvic floor muscles.