LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you add to your diapers?

What do you add to your diapers?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like to add to your diapers when changing?

• Powder
    • Oil
    • Lotion
    • Rash cream
    • Petroleum jelly
    • Stuffers/boosters
    • Something else
    • Nothin'

I am a pretty heavy wetter at night when I sleep, so i use a doubler every night. I use the abena abrilet maxi doublers. During the weekends when I am going to be spending a little bit more time in them,  I use huggies overnight diapers with a slit cut in the backing.  I always put j&j baby powder in my diapers and if I get a bit of a rash, I will use desitin.. 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Usually nothing.    Occasionally, I'll use Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

That's for normal stuff.

I've been known to put some other stuff in my diapers from time  to time.

Lotion, poweder and a kind of stay-dry liner Which enables me to go for up to 16 hours without needing a change

If I'm going to be diapered for an extended period and I've had a high fluid intake, I'll add a booster to a thick diaper like a 24/7.  I usually use either baby lotion, rash cream, or petroleum jelly.   Once in a while I'll use a corn starch baby powder, but after that "baby powder causing cancer in women" scare a while back I haven't really used powder.  

Urine and that is about it. I am not the kind of person to use all kinds of lotions or powders. To my personal opinion if you keep well hydrated you do not need it for skincare that is. Of course if you make it a part of your routine it is something else. 

• 2 months later...

Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste and a little J&J baby powder during the day. Same for the night but with two boosters. I’m a side sleeper, so the boosters help with leaks. Always have some sort of plastic pant over top. 

See for yourslef

Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa have satin liners under their diaper. I would just love to have that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...