LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension (Chap. 4 added 9/24)

Hi all! So, I'll preface this by saying I've only ever read Diaper Dimension stories before, never written one. I've never written ANY AB/DL content before. Normally my works are fanfiction, and otherwise action-based. So if the pacing in this seems a bit awkward, that's the reason. But I really like the ideas presented in so many Diaper Dimension stories, and am hoping I can make my own contribution, no matter how small.

Chris, after running for almost twenty minutes, had come to rest in an alleyway, hidden behind several trash cans. Trying to remain as quiet as possible, he struggled to get his breathing under control as he went over the events of the last day-and-a-half. Trying to figure out just how his vacation went to hell. To be fair, it was probably the decision at the start to spend it in the other dimension.

When he first heard about the world beyond the portals, he was intrigued immediately. A world of amazing science bordering on fiction, and ruled by a class of people generally known as the Amazons. A few years later, and he learned that it was now being permitted for civilians to enter through the portals in tour groups, so he had begun saving up immediately. He had gone with a small group of four, but was instructed to go nowhere without a guide. He had inquired why, and was only told that a guide was the only way to ensure his protection. Despite being a fully grown adult, twenty-four years of age, in the new world he would be considered a 'Little.' Another of the classes in the new dimension. He wasn't sure why exactly he might need protection, until the group came through the portal.

The Amazons, apparently believing that Littles were no better than children, would often claim even fully grown littles as their own. Chris watched in fascination and a hint of disgust as he watched people his age getting treated as everything from toddlers to infants. Many were being kept only in diapers. He even witnessed a couple nursing at the giant breasts of their Amazon 'parents.' Chris was told that so long as he stayed with his guide, however, it was illegal for one of the giant men or women to take him.

At the end of the first day, they had made their way to their hotel. All four of them, plus their guide, an in-betweener – Someone too big to be considered a little, but too small to be considered Amazon – were staying in one room. And despite the horror show throughout the day that was the forced babying of Littles, Chris found himself drifting into an easy sleep. Why shouldn't he? He was a tourist, he had a guide, and there was safety in numbers.

The next day was when things began going south. When Chris awoke, the hotel was being protested. The group of protesting giants was large, furiously chanting, and waving signs that said things like 'Protect the Littles!' and 'Mothers know best.' Their guide kept a neutral face, but his tone showed he was worried. As he ushered the group toward the rear exit to avoid the Amazon protesters, he explained that the group had been causing all sorts of problems for the tours. Apparently, their idea of 'protecting' Littles meant protecting them from themselves, locking them into diapers and cribs since a Little clearly --- in their eyes --- couldn't be trusted to care for themselves. They couldn't legally take any of them while they had their guide, but according to the in-betweener, they had begun to grow more zealous in the last several months and it would be best to avoid them entirely. He had the four holding hands as they exited the building out the back.

The rest of the day was thankfully uneventful until lunch. The group visited a museum and were instructed on the history of this alternate world. To be fair, only one of them was paying that much attention. Chris was too busy watching the babied Littles. It was like a car wreck on the highway to him. He didn't really want to watch, but it was fascinatingly horrifying, and thus more compelling than hearing how similar or different this dimension's past was from his own. Two others – a couple that had introduced themselves as Elizabeth and Jake – were too busy sucking face. Apparently they were fresh from college and had just started dating about two months prior. The last member of their group, a young man named Mark, was actually paying rapt attention. He was a history major and was planning on getting first-hand knowledge of the other dimension and how it differed from their own.

Their tour was providing all their food, as they were told not to trust any food or beverages given to them by Amazons, which meant returning to the hotel for lunch. The hotel which was still under protest. Before they could reach the relative safety inside, all hell broke loose.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

He awoke with a start, having fallen asleep in his hiding place. It was getting dark now, and he assumed safe to find a new shelter for the night, so that he could hopefully get back to the portal at the tourism center tomorrow. Peaking out from behind his trash can wall, Chris climbed out and made to move as discretely as possible from alley to alley, making his way across the town. By nightfall, he had made his way to a public park. It was nearly empty now, so he ducked towards the playground. The castle-like structure of the jungle-gym wouldn't provide much protection, but it had walls to hide behind, and a roof in case of rain. And it was warm enough out that he wouldn't freeze from sleeping outside. He would also hopefully find that this public playground would also have a public restroom. He hadn't gone since breakfast, and he was starting to feel pressure from his bladder.

For the first time all day, Chris actually smiled and let out a relieved sigh. But sadly, it seemed fate was not as kind as he had hoped. The feeling of the ground leaving him filled his stomach with dread as he was grabbed under the armpits and lifted from behind. Struggling, he was turned around to see the curious face of a young Amazon woman. “What are you doing out here by yourself? Especially at this time of night?” She asked. Chris actually stopped struggling, a spark of hope within him. Despite his position, she had just spoken to him without a single coo or bit of baby talk.

“Long story,” he said after a moment. “I'm not from around here, and got separated from my tour guide.” He realized his mistake almost immediately. Just because the young lady spoke to him normally at the moment, didn't mean she wouldn't decide to take him anyway. The Amazon gasped and actually looked concerned. He took notice of her features now. Chocolate brown eyes matched her hair, which was pulled into a ponytail and hung just past her shoulder blades. She was lean, but had a bit of muscle to her which suggested she worked out.

“Well, you don't want to sleep at the park. Any cop that comes around on patrol will ship you off to an orphanage without a second thought.” Making up her mind, she pulled the once-again struggling man close, his head now over her shoulder. “Hush and stop squirming. It's either come with me, or off to the orphanage. And I promise you, little one, the first option is going to be your best bet. Besides, you need a bath. You smell like a dumpster.” Chris blushed a bit at the comment, but stopped struggling for now. He didn't know what an Orphanage for Littles entailed, but he felt he wanted no part in it. His option with this new women didn't seem much better though as her entire demeanor seemed to change.

“I've been thinking about adopting for a while now, anyway.” she continued, still speaking to him like an adult, but rubbing his back and patting his butt, bouncing him as she walked as though trying to calm an actual baby. “So what's your name, Sweetie?” Chris didn't answer, the shock of what was now happening to him beginning to set in. After a few moments of silence, the Amazon continued in a sing-song voice. “If you don't tell me, Mommy's going to make one up for you...”

“You're not my 'Mommy.” Chris grumbled, but yelped when he received a sharp slap to the rear. Even through his pants it stung something fierce. “This shouldn't even be happening. And I'm probably older than you are-OW!” Another smack to his butt.

“A, I absolutely am your Mommy, and you will refer to me only as that, or Mama” she declared sternly. “Regardless of how you got separated from your guide, it happened, and now I'm claiming you. B, it's totally legal. Not only are you all alone, but it's clear you've got nowhere to stay now. And a homeless Little is more than fair game, it's any good Amazon's responsibility to get that Little under their loving care and protection. And C, yeah, you probably are. I'm nineteen, which for your information is a year older than I need to be to claim you without permission from my own parents. With permission, an Amazon can legally adopt a little at sixteen.” Chris went silent again at that information. “Listen,” his new 'Mommy' continued. “You be a nice baby, and I'll be a nice Mommy. Misbehave, and there has to be consequences. So, please tell me your name.”

Chris,” he said after a moment. “My name is Chris.” The Amazon nodded with a grin as her sternness disappeared.

Well, Chris, we're almost home,” she announced, going back to bouncing him. “We live with your new Auntie and her Little. I just know you'll have so much fun playing with your new cousin. She doesn't talk much though since your Auntie had her teeth removed...” The Amazon felt the Little in her arms stiffen and begin to shake, so she began to rub his back. “Shhhh, it's ok Honey. Your cousin was just a biter. Jenny and I couldn't feed the poor thing because it was like nursing a little shark. Believe me, as long as you take care not to bite Mommy, or Auntie if she feeds you, I'll let you keep all your little teefers.” This didn't help calm Chris down in the slightest.

Wait, you both breastfeed her?” he asked. She nodded with a smile.

Sometimes. You can't expect an Amazon woman to live with a cute little doll like my niece and not start to leak all over the place. It helps relieve the pressure on Mommy's boobies, and it's better bonding time for babies to take from the source instead of us having to pump. So to answer your next question, Sweetie, yes, Mommy will make sure you get good, healthy breastmilk multiple times a day, and if a situation comes up where your Auntie is watching you, she might nurse you as well.” At this point, Chris was actually beginning to tear up in frustration as they moved up the driveway of what he had to assume was the house shared by the sisters. Both from the situation and from the fact that the constant bouncing on the way here had brought to the forefront the pressure in his bladder that had been growing since the incident where he and the group got separated.

I really have to pee, so if you could please hurry,” he announced. The Amazon just rolled her eyes, but neither stopped bouncing him, nor lost her smile as she began to dig in her pockets for her keys.

Of course you do,” she said, as though it were obvious. “Which is why Littles should always be wearing protection. With your tiny little bladders, it's amazing you can hold any liquids at all. Speaking of which, this is the only time Mommy's going to ask you to try and hold it, since you aren't wearing a diapie yet. But if you can't, it won't be the first time I've had a Little pee on me and probably won't be the last, so I won't be mad. And given how much has happened to you today, I won't be surprised...There we are!” Pulling her keys from her pocket, she took a moment to re-situate Chris in her arms with a big bounce. He felt his bladder go from high pressure to red alert and it took everything he had to stop himself, though he knew a few drops had managed to trickle out.

Kicking off her shoes in the entryway, the giant carried him upstairs, and Chris let out a squeak as a bit more urine leaked out into his pants with each step. He visibly flinched at the squeal of delight that he heard when they reached the top of the stairs. “Kenzie, you got a Little?” the voice asked, and he was turned around to see his 'Auntie' for the first time. There was no doubt the two were sisters. The new Amazon had the same brown eyes and hair that his definitely crazed kidnapper had, and a face that was remarkably similar. However, she was actually taller than his new mother, and kept her hair short, letting it hang down only far enough to brush her shoulders.

I did,” the now named 'Kenzie' replied, beaming with pride. “Poor thing was wandering the streets after losing his guide. I couldn't let him fend for himself, or get taken to an orphanage, Jenny.” The sisters nodded at each other as if what Kenzie was doing was in any way better.

So he's from the other dimension, then?” Jenny asked, and Kenzie nodded.

He was,” she replied.”But this is his home now.” Throwing him back over her shoulder, she cuddled Chris into a tight hug. That was the last straw, and Chris yelped as the flow of urine broke free. “Uh oh,” Kenzie said, realizing what was happening and quickly moving onto the hardwood floor of the kitchen to avoid staining the carpet. Chris felt her hand on his back as she just held him close, As the wetness soaked through his clothes and hers, he whimpered pathetically, but Kenzie just continued to rub his back and lightly bounce him, whispering into his ears. “It's ok, Sweetheart,” she said. “Mommy isn't mad, she told you she wouldn't be mad.” Chris began to actually cry now, the tears flowing freely. Not only did he, a grown man, just wet his pants and urinate all over a girl who was younger than him, but she was acting as if the only reason he was upset was because he thought she'd be mad. “Just let it all out, Honey,” she cooed. “We were gonna give you a bath anyway.”

Awww,” Jenny sighed. “Don't worry little guy. Sarah did the same when I brought her home. We know you need protection.” He couldn't see her, but heard her walking up to them. He shivered as the last of his pee dripped out. But when he opened his mouth to actually say something, something was shoved into it instead. He looked up to see Jenny holding a pacifier in place in his mouth. “Just suck on this, Baby, you'll feel better. And Auntie will go make you a nice warm bath.”

Thank you,” Kenzie said, taking her sister's place at holding the pacifier in his mouth until, defeated, he began to just suck on it on his own. “That's it, Honey-Bunny. Just suck on the paci.” Within moments, Chris found himself sitting naked on the cold kitchen floor, his wet clothes unceremoniously dumped in the trash, while Kenzie began to wipe up the puddle on the floor with paper towels. At this point he wasn't even thinking about escape from these people. After everything, a bath sounded good right now.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The warm water did serve to calm him down. The thorough cleaning of every part of his body, genitals included, did not. Nor did the stinging gel she used to clean every part of him save for the top of his head. He soon found out what the gel was for, as every bit of hair that it touched, arm, leg, back, chest, and even his face and pubic hair, simply wiped away with each pass of the wash cloth. Chris would have made a joke about being smooth as a baby's bottom, but it was definitely not the time for jokes, especially of those kind. When Mommy – Kenzie, he corrected himself. He had a name now, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of actually thinking of her as 'Mommy' – pulled the now clean and mostly hairless man from the bath, Jenny came in carrying her own Little.

I had to get her up for this,” she said, quietly. “Sarah, can you say hi to your new cousin?” she turned the young woman in her arms around, grabbing her hand and making her wave. Sarah just looked exhausted and held a mostly defeated look in her eye. She opened her mouth in a yawn and Chris again went rigid at the sight of those toothless gums. As Chris was swaddled into a towel, Jenny continued speaking. “Are the kids going to share the crib? It's big enough for the both of them.” Kenzie looked thoughtful for a moment.

Hmmm, no. Not tonight at least. Chris can sleep in the playpen next to my bed for now.” Jenny just nodded.

He doesn't look any bigger than Sarah here, so her diapers should fit. I put a clean pair of her jammies out too,” she said as they entered a room down the hall that made Chris begin whimpering again. The nursery. He looked over and thought he saw a twinge of pity in Sarah's eyes, before he was placed on the changing table, a strap hooked over him to keep him in place. Kenzie grinned ear to ear, and now devolved into full-on baby talk as she pulled a crinkly, white, baby's diaper out and gripped his ankles in one hand, pulling his bottom off the table, before placing it back down on the soft padding.

Baby's first diapie!” she cooed, liberally sprinkling him with baby powder, rubbing it all over his crotch and butt, making sure he was fully covered with it. He looked away in humiliation, and was met with the sight of Jenny sitting in the corner rocker, shirt lifted, bra-less, and with Sarah's mouth working the nipple of her left breast. His face crinkled in disgust at the thought and he didn't even pay attention to the diaper being taped to him, forcing his legs apart from its bulk. He remained distracted until Jenny noticed his gaze and giggled.

I think somebody's hungry, sis,” she announced. “I know its past his bedtime, but you should probably feed him, and he'll probably need a change immediately after.” Chris tried to scoot away, but he was being held in place by Kenzie, who was slipping his arms into the sleeves of the one-piece footie pajamas. Chris looked down and grimaced. Pink. Princess. Footie pajamas.

Oh, don't you look adorable!” Kenzie squealed, turning him to show her sister, who gave the exact same squeal.

You know, if you let that hair grow out and then put it into pigtails, it would be unbelievably cute. Maybe little Chris should be little Christina instead.” Chris's eyes widened, and he looked between the two sisters. They couldn't be serious, could they?

No, not little Christina,” Kenzie said, and Chris let out a sign of relief. But because fate was simply screwing with him at this point, once again, it was too soon to relax. “I'm more partial to 'Crystal' myself,” she said. “Yeah, Crystal sounds right.” Jenny's grin contrasted Chris's horrified gape.

So I've got a little niece instead of a nephew?” she asked, burping Sarah, before trying to switch her to the other breast. Kenzie looked down at Chris, who was vehemently shaking his head in the negative, and could see nothing but how that would look with those future pigtails whipping back and forth.

Definitely,” she agreed, and Chris felt his stomach plummet as she lifted him. Then she noticed that Sarah was apparently done with her feeding without finishing off Jenny's other breast. “Why don't you take her to the living room. She can even you out while I set up the playpen in my room.” As the dozing Sarah was deposited in her crib, and Chris was handed off to Jenny, his new Auntie looked uncertain.

Are you sure that's ok? Wouldn't you rather be the first one to nurse her?” Even despite the subject, Chris was concerned with how quickly they had transitioned to referring to him as a girl. Kenzie shook her head and kissed Chris's forehead.

A little,” she admitted. “But I know it feels awkward only having one breast get drained, and it's always nicer than pumping. Besides, she'll get plenty of Mama's milk.”

And you also want to see if she's a biter before you nurse her yourself,” Jenny playfully fired back, and her sister looked a bit sheepish.

She knows the consequences of biting. I told her about it on the way home.” Jenny just rolled her eyes as she positioned Chris on her hip.

Well, come on Princess,” she said, turning out of the nursery. “Let's go get you some nummies.” Chris squirmed in her grip but she held fast. With the swiftness only a mother could muster, she held him on her hip, nabbed two remotes, and by the time she had sat down and put him in her lap, she already had a movie selected and started. Chris tried to slide down onto the floor, but was caught, and repositioned, cradled in the crook of Jenny's arm, staring up at the already revealed breast. He clamped his mouth shut and turned his head as far from her nipple as possible.

Sweetie, you've got to be hungry. If you've been running around all day, I doubt you've eaten.” Chris grunted in response, but didn't open his mouth. Jenny blew a strand of hair from her face. “Always difficult at first,” she muttered, before speaking aloud again. “If you don't eat, Little one, I guarantee your Mommy will have no problem with me giving you a spanking.”

She's right, I won't,” came the voice of Kenzie from down the hall. Jenny nodded in satisfaction.

Which means one of two things can happen. Either you can be a good girl and eat, or you can be a bad girl, have your butt smacked, and then eat. You're eating either way, it's your choice whether you have a sore behind or not.” Chris remembered the walk here, how Kenzie smack him in the butt a few times while carrying him. That was casual during a walk and it hurt then. What would a legitimate spanking be like. He gave a whine, but ultimately turned back to Jenny's breast and hesitantly opened his mouth.

And just like that, her flesh met his tongue. There was far more than he thought there was, the nipple filling a large portion of his mouth alone. He thought for a moment about trying to pull away, but as milk began to flow over his taste-buds, his mind began to grow hazy. Why was he struggling again? This stuff was delicious. He had enough presence of mind to avoid using his teeth, but other than that, once he found a rhythm he was suckling greedily. Jenny smiled and sighed. This was indeed better than pumping.

It didn't take long for Chris to take what milk Sarah had not, and he whined, annoyed when the milk stopped coming and Jenny removed him from her boob. He was still in a daze as he was passed off to Kenzie, already waiting topless, and her own nipple slipped past his lips. He was vaguely aware of her rubbing his back and whispering softly in his ears, but he was too focused on the milk to listen. By the time this breast ran dry, he was beginning to feel full. Rather than replace him directly on her other boob, Chris was somewhat confused as he was thrown over her shoulder instead, his head resting on a soft cloth. A few firm pats to his back told Chris she was trying to burp him, and had he not still been out of it, he probably would have tried to muster some sort of resistance.

No sooner had he held the thought 'she can't be serious,' then Chris let out a powerful belch, and spit up a bit of milk as well. He let out a few more smaller burps, and then it was back to suckling.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chris came to just as a new, dry nighttime diaper was taped to him, and the pajamas zipped back up. He realized the sisters were talking, just not to him.

...And you've emailed your professors to let them know you're taking a few weeks for maternity?” Jenny asked.

Yup,” Kenzie replied. “I'll need the car tomorrow to bring her in for registration, and then I also plan on making an appointment with Dr. Nemeth.” Jenny nodded as Kenzie picked up the freshly diapered little.

That's fine, but I'll go out first to the store and buy a second carseat. The kids can't exactly share that.” Jenny punctuated the sentence by placing a wet kiss on Chris's cheek. “Night-night, Princess.” Carried into Kenzie's bedroom, Chris groaned.

What just happened?” he asked, getting a giggle in response.

You went into a milk-haze, sweetheart,” she explained. At his confused look, she elaborated. “Amazon breastmilk has an addictive effect on Littles, and can make them zone out during feedings. I bet you didn't even know you had wet your diaper until halfway through changing you, right?” Chris just blushed, embarrassed that she was indeed correct. “Though I'm surprised. Another side-effect is bowel incontinence and yet you didn't make any poopies at all,” she continued, sounding confused and disappointed. “Even if you consider that it was only your first time, having three boobies at once should have done something. Especially if you've gone as long without pooping as you had peeing earlier. I'll have to ask the Doctor about it tomorrow.”

She laid him down on the padded mat of the playpen. No pillow, but there was a blanket that she used to cover him. She kissed her fingers, tapping them against his nose, before getting ready for bed herself. Stripping her pants off, bringing a blush to the Little's face, the already topless Amazon threw a baggy t-shirt on, leaving her in just that and her panties. Lights off, she flopped into her bed. “Do you want a lullaby, Honey? I don't mean to brag, but I do a mean Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” Chris just frowned and rolled to his side, not facing her. Kenzie's face fell slightly at the actions, but just passed it off as her new daughter being tired and crabby.

I'm leaving, tomorrow,” Chris insisted, and Kenzie's frown deepened. She propped herself onto her elbows and gazed through the dark into the playpen.

The only things happening tomorrow is you getting registered, getting a checkup, and getting lots of cuddles and love from Mommy. You'll be getting chipped at the registration office, and that chip will not only let you be tracked if you get lost, it also will deactivate any portal you get within five feet of. You are not going back to that other dimension without Mama's permission, and I'm not giving my little girl up.” Chris was suddenly hoisted by the large woman and flopped onto her bed. Within moments he was swaddled in his blanket too tightly to move. A large pink pacifier was shoved in his mouth as Kenzie placed the now immobile Little back in the playpen. “There is going to be no more fuss about leaving now, Crystal,” she continued sternly. “You are my baby, I am your Mommy, this is your home. And once you're registered, you'll have nothing to do but accept it.” Chris struggled against the blanket as Kenzie rubbed his stomach. If what she said was true, then he had to get away tonight, escape into the dark while the rest of the house's inhabitants were asleep.

Unfortunately, his belly was full of breast milk, he was laying on an admittedly soft mat, having his belly gently rubbed, and the giant woman doing the rubbing was now actually singing to him softly. Two renditions of Twinkle Twinkle and half-way through 'You are my Sunshine,' and Chris was out like a light.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

A classic-style DD tale, with a male protagonist who doesn't look to be staying that way.  You did a good job, how does it feel to go from a reader to a writer?

That's a really good start for your first Diaper Dimension AND ABDL story. The speed is good and it's easy to follow. There are not enough stories about males being adopted by Amazons and then treated like girls. I hope they will really just treat him like a girl and not actually, physically, make him one. I think it would be more humiliating for chris and more interesting to read. That's ,at least, my opinion.

I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. Could you maybe post a link to your other stories? I write fanfictions as well and I'm interested to read what else you got.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

A classic-style DD tale, with a male protagonist who doesn't look to be staying that way.  You did a good job, how does it feel to go from a reader to a writer?

Thank you. It feels...interesting. To be honest, it's not really that different than writing fanfiction, except I have to have original characters. The DD is an established world, if not largely devoid of a legitimate canon, and as I said, I want to contribute my own ideas, and maybe more deeply explore a few other ideas and concepts that have appeared in previous works.

• Thanks 1

Hmm, I take it the doctor will use nanites to change Crystal to a girl, and recommend teeth removal anyway as a health/safety measure as she will inevitably bite anyway, so might as well prevent it.

Chapter 2

Normal. Chris waking in the night needing to use the bathroom. Abnormal. Being unable to move in order to do so. His eyes shot open as he remembered just where he was. He looked around, finding Kenzie sleeping in her bed, the digital clock on her bedside stand reading 1:50 am. Time was running out for any potential escape attempt. He struggled against his bonds, being swaddled so tightly that he could do little more than rock back and forth in the playpen. Realizing the Pacifier was still in his mouth, he managed to force its large bulb out with his tongue. He tried desperately to grip the blankets in his now freed teeth, to no avail.

A sudden cramp in his stomach caused him to audibly moan, his insides gurgling as he let out a rather loud fart. He had to get out soon, or...

“Hmmm, wha?” Kenzie mumbled, sitting up in bed. She rubbed her eyes before smiling down at the little. “What's the matter, Sweetie?” Chris scowled in the dark, but his glaring at the giant woman was made less impressive due to passing more gas. Kenzie yawned, but kept her smile as she reached down and picked up the swaddled Little. Chris struggled in her grip, but had even less ability to move between the blanket and her cuddles.

“Cutie Crystal makin' poopies for Mama?” she cooed. “No holding it in, Honey.” She placed him on the bed and actually unwrapped him from the blankets. Immediately, Chris rolled to his stomach and tried to scurry away, but his kidnapper just giggled tiredly, easily grabbing his legs before he could even clear the bed. “And just where are you crawling off to, Princess?” she asked, flipping him to his back once again. “If you're gonna hold it in, Mommy's gonna have to help.” Before Chris could stop her, she had a hand over his stomach, holding him down and causing him to groan at the pressure. But she hadn't finished, it seemed. Gripping his ankles, she bent his legs up, pressing his knees up to his chest. She leaned in and planted a kiss on his forehead, before beginning to rhythmically squeeze and massage his belly.

Immediately, Chris felt everything in his bowels begin moving south. His eyes widened and he tried to clench as best he could, but there was nothing he could do. “No no no no no no!” he yelled as the sticky, thick mess began filling the diaper. Tears began welling in his eyes as the seat of his pants began to expand outward as it filled up with human waste. Unbidden, his bladder released as well, his urine flowing out and mixing with the goop that was currently making its way into every centimeter of space in the diaper. All the while, Kenzie was humming softly, delivering praises to her hostage, telling him what a good girl she was for making Mommy a big present.

By the time he was finished, Chris's tears had begun to fall, his face red as a tomato. The warmth of his mess was already fading. The wet, sticky mess clinging to his butt, and worse, his genitals. Without saying a word, Kenzie reached down next to the bed, pulling up a changing mat, and a diaper bag. As she got out the changing supplies, Chris didn't even move, and that brought a small smile to her face. The princess pajamas were stripped from him, and he was unceremoniously plopped down on the changing pad, landing on his butt and mashing the mess around further. A moment later and Chris was on his back, and listening to the telltale sounds of the tapes being pulled away from the absorbent garment.

The smell was unbearable. Chris had to hold his breath to keep from breathing in because it was honestly gag-inducing. Kenzie on the other hand seemed perfectly content, humming softly to herself as she took her time wiping down every inch of his diaper area, and doing so thoroughly. Luckily for him, between the smell and the situation, it kept him from having an erection as she very slowly went about cleaning that key part of his anatomy. Thankfully, it was over soon after that, he was re-powdered, rediapered, and redressed in the princess pajamas. Tears of frustration were pouring down his face as he was also reswaddled.

“I don't need diapers! You shouldn't even be allowed to do this. I had a guide!” Kenzie cocked an eyebrow as she cradled the Little in her arms.

“Oh, and just where was your guide then?” she said. “Cause last I checked, you told me you got separated from them.”

“Yeah, cause some Psycho Amazons decided to swarms our group. One of them told our inbetweener guide that he wasn't too big for a spanking, and then decided to prove it. And while that was happening, the others were discussing who was going to get to 'adopt us.”

“So you ran?” Kenzie asked, to which Chris nodded. There was silence for a moment, before Kenzie began to laugh. “Well, that was a bad idea,” she continued. “While the one who spanked a tour guide would probably be fined, had you stayed with him, you would have been unable to be taken.”

“What?” Chris asked, and was answered by being placed back into the playpen, the pacifier shoved back into his mouth.

“Shhhh, calm down, Princess,” she cooed. “Those Amazons wouldn't have taken you. They wanted you to run from them. Now anyone, even the authorities, get to say that you chose to separate from your tour guide. Whether you believe you were tricked or not is irrelevant, too. The law is pretty clear. It's only illegal to physically take a little from a tour. Getting them to run away on their own, however, is perfectly legit.” Chris whimpered at that. So it was all his own fault? How was that even a thing? “Now go back to sleep, Honey-Bunny. We have a big day tomorrow.”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

After a breakfast of baby cereal mixed with more breastmilk, Chris sat, arms crossed and frowning, in the seat of a baby stroller. Jenny had taken Sarah to go to the story to pick up more supplies and a new carseat. Meanwhile, Kenzie decided to take her new baby for a walk, showing off to the neighborhood. Chris was dressed in a bright yellow sundress, and because the Amazon sisters couldn't do anything with his hair, he instead sported a white, lacey head-band decorated with a big, fake flower. He frowned behind the pacifier in his mouth. He could have taken it out at any time, but he knew if he did, it would just be strapped in, locked with a ribbon behind his head.

Stop being a Miss Crabby-Pants, Crystal,” Kenzie cooed, pushing the stroller down the sidewalk, deciding to take the place of his tour guide by pointing out things on their walk. Granted, they were things like the local daycare, the playground where he had been captured, and the other babied littles. “This is a good thing. Adoption into a loving family is the best thing that can happen for a Little...Oh, up here is Mommy's college! That's where I was coming home from last night when I found you!”

I hope you flunk out,” Chris angrily thought. One good thing about the pacifier was that it kept him from saying anything that would get him spanked...for the fourth time that morning. He was pulled out of his musings as they went back to the playground and a voice called out to them.

Mackenzie!” Kenzie grinned ear to ear at the voice as another Amazon moved toward them with a covered stroller. “You adopted a Little?” Chris looked at the new girl. She couldn't have been older then Kenzie was. Curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and while she was a tad smaller than Kenzie, her breasts were way bigger. Chris wondered how much milk those held, before mentally smacking himself. “And a cutie too...she actually looks kind of familiar...”

Kenzie giggled and hugged the other Amazon. “Yup,” she confirmed. “And it looks like you've entered mommy mode too, Ashley.” The now-named Ashley beamed with joy as she nodded.

Yeah. Mom, Sis, and I protested a Portal tour group yesterday. The poor littles got scared and ran from their guide.”

Oh really,” giggled Kenzie, giving a knowing look to Chris, who had an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach, and not from needing to poop.

Mmmhmm,” Ashley stated proudly, pulling up the cover on the stroller. “I can already tell I'm in for a rough time with this one, but I also already fell in love with my little Lizzie here.” Chris's jaw dropped so low that the pacifier actually fell out.

Elizabeth?” The young woman who was part of his tour group blushed furiously.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The day before

Let...Me...GO!” shrieked Elizabeth, struggling and squirming in Ashley's iron grip while her clothes were stripped off. A hard smack to her now bare butt had her already bawling, and another one was all it took to knock the fight from her. For now at least. Tears poured down her face as her bra was pulled away, leaving her completely exposed. She looked over to Jake to see him also stripped bare and over the knee of another Amazon. Within moments, both were looking at the roof of the van, the hatchback having been opened and the Little couple laid down inside while two women quickly had them in diapers.

The moment the diaper was taped up, Elizabeth was jerked up and cuddled close to Ashley, her face buried between the girl's massive boobs. She tried to reach out to her boyfriend, but Ashely just giggled and began to bounce Elizabeth in her arms. “Honey, you'll see him again. But your cousin lives across town, and we've all got to get to registration services so that we get in before they close.”

Jake is not my cousin, he is my boyfriend!” Elizabeth indignantly shouted.

Not anymore,” said the other Amazon, clinging tightly to Jake, who likewise was clad in only a diaper, and had a large pacifier held in his mouth by a ribbon. “Littles need love from mommies and daddies, not hankie-pankie, especially between cousins.” Smiling down at Jake, she cooed happily as she began walking across the parking lot to her own car. “And speaking of Daddy, he's gonna be so happy to meet you...” Her voice faded and Ashley grabbed her hand and forced her to wave goodbye to the retreating Amazon and her hostage.

Now then, I think I heard your name was Elizabeth?” questioned Ashley, but Elizabeth just glared at the smiling giant. “Well, if it wasn't, it is now. You're gonna be Mama's little Lizzie from now on.” Looking over the girl in her arms, she looked thoughtful. “Mama's very little Lizzie. You are tiny, even by Little standards.” Elizabeth blushed now, her height being a sore spot for her. Even back home. She only stood at a tiny 4' 8”, ten inches shorter than the average American woman. She made to say something in her own defense, but by that time, she was already buckled into a carseat. A rear-facing carseat at that. Like an infant.

You're not going to-Mmmph!” Like her boyfriend, she found the large bulb of a pacifier shoved in her mouth and tied in. She was still trying to scream around it as Ashley entered the driver seat, speaking on her cell phone.

Yeah, so you've got both a grandson AND a granddaughter in one day,” she said to whoever was on the other end. “...yeah, they went about three blocks, before I managed to nab Lizzie here. Then one of the boys ran back to us, and Emmy snatched him up. We're gonna meet at the registration office...no, I don't know how far the other two boys got...Well, I doubt they'll make it far, Mom. They'll be safely in cribs by the end of the day at the latest...nah, cuties like them? There's no way any Amazon they get near won't try to adopt them on the spot.”

As the car moved, Elizabeth began to feel disoriented from the motion, as despite it she could only stare up at the ceiling. She couldn't unhook the straps, which infuriated her further. A grown adult locked in a child's car seat. “...yeah, Mom, I'll see you at home later, so you can meet your grandbaby then. I love you too, bye.” Hanging up the phone, Ashley addressed the Little in the back.

Alright Sweetie, we're going to go to registration. It's not going to be fun, but we've got to do it. Be a good girl while we're there, though. If you scream and struggle too much, Mama will have to punish you. And if you didn't like the butt smacks I gave you earlier, the spanking I'll give you if you're a bad girl will make them seem like I was tickling you.” Elizabeth tried to speak through the pacifier again, but not a single recognizable word came out.

The rest of the ride played out in silence. Once they reached their destination, Ashley pulled the carseat out as a carrier, leaving Elizabeth strapped into it. They entered the lobby and Elizabeth noted that Jake and his captor were already there. She was brought up to a window marked 'check-in' and her carrier was placed on the floor at Ashley's feet. “Hi,” she said cordially. “I'm Ashley Ramsay, and I'm here to get my daughter's adoption sorted out.”

Name,” the woman at the desk asked, peaking out to smile at the adorable Little.

Elizabeth Ramsay.” Ashley was given a clipboard and pen.

Fill these out and we'll get you brought back as soon as we possibly can,” she was told, and suddenly Elizabeth found herself hoisted into the air again. Before they could sit next to Jake and his kidnapper, the two were called back. Elizabeth didn't know what was going on back there, but the sounds of pained profanity and the sound of flesh slapping flesh were constantly ringing out. The carrier began to rock, pushed by Ashley's foot as she quickly filled out the forms. She was already done by the time they were called back.

Elizabeth shivered as they were brought into what looked like a doctor's examination room, followed by a woman with a white coat. “Ok, Mom,” the woman said, pulling out some sort of device. “You've got everything filled out?” Her response was being handed the clipboard. Nodding, the other woman, who Elizabeth was hesitant to call a doctor, placed the forms into what she assumed was a scanner of some sort. “Alright, we'll let that process. Do you know where you want her tag?”

Right here,” Ashley replied, pulling down the Little's diaper and positioning her so that her left hip was in view. She pointed to a spot lower and to the back, nearly on the butt. The doctor nodded and moved to place the tip of her device in the spot Ashley had indicated. Elizabeth's eyes widened and she began letting out shrieks that were muffled by her still-strapped pacifier. That thing looked a little too much like a gun now that she saw it better. A hard smack to her bare bottom rendered her still, but she still whimpered as the gun-like equipment touched her skin. And then the Doctor pulled the trigger.

Had she not still been gagged, she'd probably be receiving both a spanking and a mouth full of soap, because she let out every curse she knew. As it was, she must have looked like little more than a crying child as her diaper was pulled back up and she was hoisted into Ashley's arms. “It's ok, Boo-Boo,” she gently whispered, her arm rubbing the sobbing Little's back. “The hard part's over, it's over, Honey. Shhhhhhhh.” It took a few minutes but Elizabeth did manage to calm down, but still she whimpered.”

The doctor then took a different device and held it near where she had been stuck. A moment later and it gave off a double-beep, causing the woman to smile. “Ok, her chip is active. We'll give you the serial number and tracking info at the check-in desk before you leave. Keep it safe.” Suddenly, the larger machine that Ashley's forms had been fed into began to whir, before printing out a new sheet. Through the tears in her eyes, Elizabeth couldn't make out the words on it aside from the large font on top, labeled 'Certificate of Adoption', but noticed quite a bit of blank space.

Alright, just one more thing to take care of, then,” the doctor announced, pulling out an ink pad. Within moments, the sheet had a set of Elizabeth's hand prints and foot prints. And once the ink was dry, they then made a couple of copies. It was official now.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Several hours, a hair-removing bath, two diapers she was forced to wet, and three jars of pureed baby food later, the seething Elizabeth sat in her new high-chair, face and bib covered in an orange-brown mush from fighting her feeding. “Come on, Honey, smile for Grandma.” Elizabeth only shot the woman a glare as she snapped another picture of the near naked Little. Apparently Ashley, and by extension herself now, lived with her mother. Since Ashley was a college student, and her mom lived close to the university, they apparently thought it would be nicer than a dorm. “Honey, I know it's been a rough day for you, but you're home now, and you've got nothing left to worry about.”

Elizabeth could have continued glaring for the rest of the night, but Ashley suddenly thrust a wet rag into her face, wiping down the Little's mess until she was clean. Elizabeth had no desire to be held by Ashley, but she desired even less to remain hooked into that baby seat. “I'm going upstairs to finish Lizzie's feeding and then put her to bed,” she told her mom. “And actually, it's been a long day, so I might call it an early night as well.” Her mother nodded as Ashley took the Little and moved to her room.

It was a smaller house, so Lizzie didn't get her own nursery, instead, her crib and changing table were set up in Ashley's room. As the two settled on Ashley's bed, Elizabeth wondered what exactly her 'Mommy' meant when she said she'd 'finish her feeding.' And then Ashley's shirt and bra were off. “No!” she asserted. “I have put up with a lot today, but I am NOT sucking your sweaty boobs.” A sharp smack to her thigh broke down her resolve slightly, but she still looked away.

Ashley sighed, massaging a few drops of milk out of her breast, collecting them on her finger, while plugging her Little's nose with the other hand. Elizabeth struggled for a moment, before opening her mouth to breath. Once she had her opening, Ashley shoved her milk-covered fingers into the Little's mouth, rubbing them across her tongue. She smiled in success, but it only lasted a moment as Elizabeth's face scrunched up in disgust.

Why would you do that?” Elizabeth asked, clearly not pleased with the taste. Ashley was stunned for a moment, never having heard of a Little who wasn't instantly hooked on Amazon Breastmilk. She actually felt angry for a moment, before calming. Maybe it had to do with her being a Portal little? Either way, breastmilk was the best thing for her, so Ashley was going to make sure she got it. Putting on her sternest face, she pulled the Little close.

Now you listen to me, Sweetheart, and you listen good, because I'm only gonna say this once. You are going to nurse, whether you like it or not. And if I feel so much as one tooth, Mama's gonna have the doctor take all your teeth out when we go see her tomorrow!” She felt bad even as the words left her mouth. She didn't want to be one of those Amazon mommies, but Lizzie needed to learn who was in charge. She was her Mama, and that meant she knew what was best for her.

As the Little begrudgingly took to her nipple and began suckling, Ashley again wondered why the Milk hadn't affected her. But her fears that perhaps there was something wrong with her milk were alleviated. The longer Lizzie suckled, she seemed to begin zoning out. By the time she was burped and switched to the other breast, she was fully in a classic Milk-haze. So maybe it wasn't her milk. Perhaps her little was just resistant to its effects, and needed more in order to receive the same effects. Elizabeth came out of her haze just enough to whine and squirm in Ashley's strong grip. Shifting her hold, her hand now firmly over the seat of her diaper, Ashley grinned as she felt and heard her new daughter beginning to fart up a storm, and she knew a big stinky present was sure to follow.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Present

Chris could only stare at the girl in the adjacent stroller, wearing nothing but a pink onsie, with a diaper beneath which was so think he'd honestly be surprised if she could crawl, let alone walk. “Chris?” She hesitantly questioned as Kenzie leaned in to tickle her belly.

It's Crystal, now,” she corrected, much to Chris's chagrin. Ashley immediately put two and two together, and smiled.

So you were one of the little 'boys' who got away yesterday,” she said with a smile, wrapping her arm over Kenzie's shoulder and making air quotes when she said boys. Looking at Kenzie, she held up her hand for a high-five, which her friend returned with vigor. “You're welcome, then,” she said to her.

So you were saying she had a weird reaction to your milk?” Kenzie asked, changing the subject.

Yeah,” Ashley replied. “It took a while for her to actually feel the effects. And then it took an hour after feeding before she actually made poopies, too.”

Crystal was the same last night!” Kenzie exclaimed. “She even managed to hold it in for a while. It was weird.”

It's because we have Portal littles,” Ashley said. “I did a search on the internet about it, and apparently about seven or eight percent of Littles from the other dimension are resistant to the various effects of Amazon milk. I mean, I'd still ask the doctor about it, and if there's anything we can do for it, but it's just a random quirk that a few Portal Littles have.”

Huh...” Kenzie said, face lost in thought as she looked down to the babied littles.

Are you doing anything today?” Ashley asked, and Kenzie nodded.

Taking Crystal to registration and then a Doctor's appointment immediately after.”

What time?” the blonde asked.

We should be done by about 1:30,” Kenzie replied. “Depending on how good of a girl she is at her appointments.

Late Lunch?” suggested Ashley. “We can go to Bridget's cafe. Oooh, and invite your sister. I haven't seen Jen in ages.” Kenzie smiled at her friend.

Oooh, yeah, that actually sounds really good.” Ashley hugged her friend tight.

Call me when you're done at the doctor, and we'll meet there,” She said as she re-covered Elizabeth in the stroller, and began to push it down the sidewalk.

Sounds good,” Kenzie agreed. “See you later, Ash!”

Chris tried to turn towards the retreating Amazon, but was held in place by the stroller straps. Meanwhile, Kenzie began maneuvering the stroller back towards the house. By now, Jenny would likely be back, and she wanted to take a shower before really being out-and-about during the day. There was a slight spring in each step as she pushed the Little home. And her grin spread from ear to ear as she noticed the car was indeed parked in the driveway. “Come on, Sweet-Pea,” she nearly sang. “Let's go see what Auntie got you.” She popped open the rear passenger door and Chris groaned. A brightly-pink padded car seat was there waiting for him. It actually looked exactly like the one hooked into the seat on driver's side, aside from the one meant for him was much cleaner. He didn't want to know what some of the stains were from on Sarah's.

And what's this?” gasped Kenzie, motioning toward a bag placed on the floor in front of the new car seat. “I think Auntie got you another present.” True enough, she reached into the bag and pulled out a stuffed pony. It was, like so many of the things he was getting subjected to in the last day or so, bright pink in color. And he had to admit, it was extremely soft to the touch. “That was nice of her,” continued Kenzie, closing the car door and heading towards the house. “When we get inside you be sure and thank her like a good girl.”

Upon entry, she kicked off her shoes, pulled Chris from the stroller, and collapsed it for storage in the coat closet. She planted a light kiss on the Little's nose as she carried him up the stairs from the entryway, closing the baby-gate behind her.

Oooh, someone found her present!” cooed Jenny, who quickly snatched Chris from Kenzie's arms and spun around.

Yep. What do you say, Crystal?” Kenzie coaxed. Chris wanted to say something, but was sure it would get him spanked, so he simply followed instructions.

Thank you,” he muttered, just loud enough for them to hear.

Thank you who?” Kenzie asked, flashing him a look that dared him to refuse what she wanted. Chris sighed in defeat.

Thank you, Auntie.” Jenny's face lit up and she planted kiss after slobbery kiss all over his face.

You're very welcome, Sweetheart,” she replied.

Hey, you wanna watch her while I take a shower quick?”

Yeah, go for it,” Jenny said, carrying Chris into the nursery, where Sarah was sitting on the floor, quietly drawing something in crayon. She placed him next to her own little, telling them both to play nice. Apparently she was going through some new baby things – likely all for himself, Chris thought with a grimace – and putting them away, while taking care to restock their diaper bag. He wanted to keep watching to see what she might have in store for him, but a red crayon was suddenly held in his face.

He looked over to see Sarah holding out her crayon to him, and a sheet of blank paper. Her eyes had a sad look to them, but she still gave him a slight smile, which he appreciated. He noticed she was trying to keep from showing her toothless gums more than she had to. He couldn't really tell her age relative to his, but could tell she'd been at this for at least a few months, if not years. Taking the proffered items, he was about to put crayon to paper when his stomach began to gurgle like last night. He shifted his position and gripped the crayon tight as the cramping started. He managed to hold back for about ten seconds too before the thick, sticky poop came rushing out, extending the back of his raised diaper.

As tears formed in his eyes, he felt Sarah's hand grip his. He looked up to see something in her face akin to pity as the mess kept filling his diaper. It was warm against his skin, and not in a good way, sticking to every bit of open skin it touched. Sneaking into every nook and cranny within his diaper. By the time the last of it had exited him, Sarah was now on her knees next to him, rubbing his back knowingly. She again offered him a weak smile, that strangely did make him feel a tad better. When he offered one back, he found giant hands wrapping around him and pulling him into the air.

I think this little Princess made a big Stinkie, didn't she” Jenny cooed, putting him on the changing table. "Don't worry, Sweetie. Your favorite Auntie will get you all fresh and clean.”

It's official,” Chris thought as she pulled open his poopy diaper. “Whatever happens at my appointments today, this day cannot get any worse than this”

• Like 9
  • Jj7988582 changed the title to Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension (Chap. 2 added 5/18)

Great chapter and I agree with others...this is your story write it how you feel best. If they don’t like it they dot have to read it. I feel like the story is a little familiar but the other never got finished and each story is always different. So please don’t take it as a negative comment as As I am truly enjoying This so far!! :D:girl_happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying this story so far. Must be hard getting used to the idea that being an adult one minute and some complete strangers baby the next. It does seem like they all at least were adopted by caring mommies. I was happy to give it a like and will be looking forward to reading more. 

Chris whimpered behind the pacifier, shifting in the car-seat as best he could to take as much pressure off his now reddened behind as possible. Kenzie gave him a stern look in the rear-view mirror. “That's what naughty little girls get when they decide to be potty-mouths,” she said matter-of-factly. “If you had been a good girl and not pitched a fit when they chipped you, Mommy wouldn't have had to spank you.” Tears began to well up in Chris's eyes as he thought about the new ID chip now active within his left butt-cheek. About the new Adoption certificate that bore his hand and foot prints, and that listed him as a girl despite the lab-technician clearly seeing his privates during the implantation of the Tag. She hadn't even questioned it at all.

His new mother's gaze softened. “Honey, please just be a good girl for Dr. Nemeth. You know I don't like to punish you, but I will if you keep acting up. Mommy loves you and is just doing what is best for you.” That statement caused Chris to begin seething in anger. What was best for him? What was best would have been to let him go home.

Lost in his angry thoughts, he was only half aware as they pulled into a new parking lot and he was quickly taken from the car-seat and into Kenzie's tight grip. He looked up and shivered slightly at the sight of the Doctor's office. About what horror might await within. Sensing his trepidation, Kenzie just began to bounce the little in her arms.

Nobody likes going to the Doctor, Sweetie-pie, but we've gotta do it,” she said softly. “Don't worry. Dr. Nemeth isn't mean like some doctors are to littles. You just need to be a good girl and behave.” Within moments, they were inside and speaking to the receptionist.

Hi, I'm Mackenzie Langstrom. I have an appointment for my new daughter, Crystal.” The receptionist nodded with a smile, handing Kenzie a clipboard with some forms.

Yup,” she said. “Since it's your little girl's first time, we'll need you to fill these out, and then we'll get you right in.”

Thank you much,” Kenzie replied with a smile, carrying the paperwork and the little over to a chair. She held Chris in her lap with the clipboard in front of them both. “Ok Sweet Pea, Mama needs your help with some of these. Are you allergic to anything?” She plucked the pacifier from his mouth as he shook his head. “On any medications before you came through the portal?”

No,” Chris replied. The questions went on in a similar fashion. Chris didn't really want to be so compliant, but he'd rather not screw any of this medical stuff up. Last thing he needed was to screw up this medical history and wind up getting jabbed with needles because they thought he didn't get his pre-trip vaccinations. As it stands, he already had been informed that there would be a blood-draw. He wasn't much a fan of needles to begin with – which was ironic since he regularly sold plasma back home – and he didn't want to see how big the needles here would seem. When they were finished, Kenzie kissed his forehead, letting him know what a good girl she was being. They handed in the forms, and within a few minute were called in back by a nurse.

The nurse at least seemed nice. She measured and weighed him, checked his blood-pressure – which was a tad high, surprise surprise – and then brought them back to an examination room. “Ok, Mom, I just need to take her temperature now.” Kenzie just nodded, and Chris got a bad vibe as his diaper was stripped off. It took everything he had not to yell out a curse as the lubricated tip of a thermometer parted his butthole, getting worked in quite uncomfortably. So here he was, on his hands and knees, naked, with a thermometer in his rear, when the Doctor entered with a smile.

She did a slight double take as she saw Chris, looking at her chart again before her smile returned. “Well, looks like I've got a little girl with a little something extra in her diaper.” This time Chris did yelp as the nurse removed the thermometer. And he let out a second when the now gloved hand of the Doctor clutched his genitals between her fingers. “Mom, are we doing something about this today?” Chris's eyes widened in panic at the thought, and he looked to the thoughtful-looking Kenzie with pleading eyes.

No, not today,” she finally said after a moment. “I actually think it's kinda cute. And besides, then we can save that as a punishment for naughty behavior.” She shot Chris a look and he swallowed nervously. The Doctor nodded, letting go of his manhood to his relief.

You can go ahead and rediaper her then. I'll finish her checkup and then we need to take some blood before you go.” And the checkup did continue. If Chris was honest, it wasn't much different then a basic physical back in his own world, with a few exceptions. First being he was treated like a baby, talked about right in his face as though he weren't there. Second being a constant string of questions regarding potential bodily modifications. At least Kenzie was keeping her promise about allowing him to keep his teeth for now. Even the taking of blood was relatively innocuous. They merely pricked his finger and squeezed the blood from it. He didn't like it, but given that he had it twice a week at the Plasma center, he was at least used to it.

So, I notice you mentioned on your forms that she hasn't experienced full incontinence from your milk?” Dr. Nemeth asked as Kenzie quickly redressed the Little.

MmmHmm,” the young mother replied. “My friend Ashley said that a small percentage of Portal Littles have some sort of resistance?” The Doctor nodded.

Resistance is the key word. You don't need to worry, she's not truly immune, no Portal Little is. She just needs more than most Littles. To that end, I'm going to suggest you take her off solids entirely and switch solely to breastfeeding, and feed her as often as your breasts can manage.” Chris blanched at the thought. That milk was delicious, but it was still breastmilk, and that thought grossed Chris out beyond belief. And the idea of no more solid food at all? Could he even handle that? “Now, I have one more thing that you might enjoy.”

Dr. Nemeth then pulled out what looked like a red inhaler, shaking it before bringing it to Chris's mouth. “Alright, Honey, I need you to take a deep breath, ok?” Not willing to fight and get spanked for the trouble, Chris took the thing in his mouth. As he breathed in and the Doctor released whatever was inside, he felt tingles go down his throat. Dr. Nemeth gave him a smile as she discarded the inhaler. “Now can you say something for your Mommy and me?”

Like wha-AAAH!” Chris grabbed his throat at the unfamiliar voice which emanated from it. “What is this?” The voice coming from him was not his. It sounded more like the little girl they were insisting he was.

Oh my god, that's adorable,” Kenzie said, laughing a bit as Chris continued making sounds to examine his new vocals. Dr. Nemeth nodded.

One of those once a day for five days will allow it to set in, if you want. But, it's also completely reversible, unlike a lot of surgical options we also have. Should I write you a prescription?”

Absolutely,” Kenzie said with a smile. “To be honest, that voice was a bit to mannish for her.” Chris shot the duo a look that screamed 'are you serious,' but it just made the two laugh harder.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Yeah, we've finished at the Doctor, we've just gotta pick up Jenny and Sarah and we'll meet you at the café...uh-huh, Dr. Nemeth agreed with you about Portal Littles being milk-resistant, and recommended that I take Crystal off other foods entirely and switch to only breastfeeding...”

While Kenzie spoke on the phone on the way to the car, Chris continued making noises with his new voice. While he knew he should be horrified by this, he couldn't help but play around. It was like sucking in a bunch of helium, he just couldn't stop marveling at how different he sounded. He vaguely recalled back home, and how he sounded almost exactly like his friend's two-year-old daughter. The whole thing was humiliating and fascinating at the same time and he just wasn't sure how to feel. Kenzie smiled as Ashley questioned the baby-babble she was hearing through the phone.

...Yes, that's Crystal,” Kenzie continued, strapping the little into the carseat. “No, it wasn't surgical. Dr. Nemeth gave her an inhalant. I've got a prescription for them. Five days from now it'll be permanent...I actually don't know, but given the advances in nanites, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some in that inhaler...anyway, I'm at the car now, so we'll see you shortly...yup, bye.” The door next to Chris was shut and his Mommy moved to the driver side, hopping in the seat, before sending a text to her sister.

On our way, be ready.”

And with that they were off. It took about fifteen minutes to return to the house, at which point Sarah was strapped into the seat next to him and Jenny claimed shotgun. Chris turned to his adoptive cousin, who gave him a small wave. Chris returned the wave awkwardly. Before they began moving, Kenzie's face lit up. “Crystal, show Auntie Jenny what you got at the Doctor!” Jen turned to peer into the back seat, gasping in that feigned excitement reserved by adults for young children.

What did Dr. Nemeth give you, Sweetheart?” she cooed, and even Sarah looked at him now with curiosity. The most positive emotion he had seen from the babied Little yet. Sighing, Chris decided to just bite the bullet, since this was going to happen inevitably.

She gave me a new voice,” he squeaked, prompting a squeal from Jenny.

Cuuuuuuute!” she cried. Chris sighed again. This was going to be a long car ride. And indeed, the Little was made to say any number of increasingly 'cute' and increasingly humiliating things, hoping that they'd grow bored after a while. He didn't dare act up so soon after the threat of them removing his junk for a potential punishment.

Mommy.” Chris's head jerked to the side. This was the first time he'd heard Sarah speak. It came out sounding mumbled and lispy, and Chris shivered at the thought that that fate too constantly loomed over him as well.

What is it, Honey?” Jenny cooed, reaching back and giving Sarah's bare legs a few playful tugs and squeezes.

I'm poopy.” No sooner had the words reached his ears, did the smell reach his nose. He had to fight down a gag, knowing that he had done the same twice already, once right in front of her. No need to alienate one of the only potential friends he might have in this situation. Jenny just wrinkled her nose as the smell hit her as well, but she gave no indication of being bothered by it otherwise.

Smells like it,” she replied. “I'll change you at the restaurant, Honey-pie.”

'Kay,” was the short reply by Sarah, who just seemed to sink further into her car-seat, a twinge of red across her cheeks.

They reached the restaurant and Jenny immediately scooped up her little and the diaper bag and made her way inside. Chris, meanwhile, was carried in by Kenzie, going straight to a table where Ashley and Elizabeth were already seated. Well, Ashley was seated. Elizabeth was strapped in her carrier, which was placed in a sling from the restaurant. Chris noted that she was crying pretty heavily behind that pacifier, and had to wonder just what had happened to bring on that reaction. Apparently Kenzie was wondering the same thing.

Awww, what's wrong Lizzie,” she asked, strapping Chris into one of the already placed highchairs before moving to rub Elizabeth's belly. Ashley sighed.

She's been like this since Emmy came over to the house earlier. Remember I mentioned that she and Tony adopted another of the portal Littles, who Lizzie insists is her boyfriend?” Kenzie nodded, motioning for Ashley to go on. “Apparently, little Jake tried really hard to run away, and so they've decided they're going to have some work done on his legs so he won't be able to walk anymore. When Lizzie heard that, she had a little panic attack. And she started full on bawling when Emmy and Mom suggested we give her the same treatment.”

Well, are you?” Kenzie asked.

Yeah, are you?” Chris thought. He and the rest of the tour group weren't exactly friends, but he was scared for the girl all the same.

I said I'd think about it,” Ashley admitted. “On the one hand, she's so tiny. I kind of want her to be an infant. She could just relax and have tummy time...” As she trailed off, the muffled cries of Elizabeth got louder, prompting Ashley to stroke her head in an attempt to comfort her. “...But at the same time, she seems so miserable at the thought. Even if it'd be better for us, I don't want to forever be one of those 'evil' Mommies in her mind. The kind that Free Littles in other countries constantly write about online.” Ashley felt a hand on her shoulder, looking up to smiling face of Kenzie.

You're not an evil Mommy. You just want what's best for your kid. And she is your kid, so don't let your Mom and Sister make you do something you don't agree with.” Ashley smiled back now.

You always know what to say to cheer me up, Kenz,” she said, leaning into the other girl, who offered a smirk in response.

I should, we dated for three years back in highschool.” Chris nearly choked on air at that, and he could only stare at his Mommy as she went to pat his back.

I'm just glad it was an amicable breakup and not an ugly one,” Jenny said, coming up on the two with a smile as she slipped a relieved-looking Sarah into the other waiting highchair. “You both are too cute to hate each other.” Both girls blushed at that, but smiled, before they each began to dote on their own Littles. “Not to mention that the three boyfriends she's had have been total jerks, while her one girlfriend, you, were liked by the family more than Mackenzie is.”

Ashley's smile turned into a full shit-eating grin as Kenzie playfully smacked her sister in the shoulder. “Speaking of family, how are they? I still see your mom now and again, but never your dad or sister.” Again Chris was shocked. Another sister in this family of crazy?

Mom and Dad have been super busy at their jobs lately. I assume that's where you've been seeing mom,” Kenzie replied, looking over the menu, getting a nod in return. “As for Julie, she's a stay-at-home Mom with her Little. You remember Abby, Julie adopted her right at the end of their senior year.” Again, Ashley nodded.

Yeah. She lived next door to you guys before that, right? I think her parents were actually Betweeners?”

Yup. And the moment Abby turned eighteen, Julie decided she couldn't wait anymore and snatched her up before any of the other girls could. Now she's married, but they haven't been able to have kids of their own yet, and haven't adopted another Little either. Now that I think of it, we should get the family together so they can meet Crystal,” Kenzie said, Chris finding himself even less enthused to meet this final sister than he was previously.

The conversation halted as the waitress stepped up to the table, taking each of the Amazon's orders. Nothing was ordered for the three Littles, as Sarah would be eating pureed baby food from a jar, and both Ashley and Kenzie insisted on strictly nursing their littles. Chris had hoped she'd at least wait a bit longer, but it was not to be. As soon as the Waitress left to place their orders, Chris was pulled from the highchair, a leaking nipple in his face. He whined a bit, not wanting to fall into that Milk-haze again, but his desire for that amazing taste won-out as he latched on and began to greedily suckle.

Elizabeth put up much more of a fight, but a sharp smack on her thigh had her too suckling her new Mommy's booby. Jenny and Kenzie looked with fascination at the Little actually squirming a bit, clearly not pleased with her position. She really was resisting the effects of the milk. But eventually Elizabeth began to slow in her movements, her eyes glazing over and beginning to droop closed as it finally began to hit her.

You know, Kenzie told me about what you said, but I'd never have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself,” Jenny said, somewhat stunned at how long it had taken for the milk to take effect.

Yeah, what are the odds that we'd get the two littles from the group that had milk-resistance,” Ashley replied, thanking the waitress as she brought out their beverages. “Emmy says Jake was hooked right away, and already lost his ability to hold his pee or his poops. Made her a big stinky right away after feeding last night, and woke up with a poopy diaper this morning too.”

How about that last Portal Little?” Jenny asked, between shoveling bites of the mashed peas into the mouth of her obediently-eating little. Have you heard anything about him?" Ashley shook her head.

No, but he's got to be adopted by now,” she replied. “Last I saw, he was with Crystal. Given that you found her wandering alone, I can only assume someone else managed to get hold of him before that.” Still in his milk-haze, Chris couldn't process anything but the nipple in his mouth, so he was unaware of the looks he was getting from the Amazons, each of whom were curious about the fate of the final tourist.

Maybe we'll try asking her later,” Kenzie said, stroking her Little's back as she continued to feed. By the time her first breast ran dry, their meals had already arrived, so she was eating with one hand while supporting her baby in the other arm. Putting her fork down, she pulled a rag from the diaper bag over her shoulder and threw Crystal over as well, giving her a few firm pats on the back.

Chris managed to barely regain his bearings in time for a rush of wind to expel itself from his mouth, followed by a small amount of milky spit-up. His bladder began to release itself as Kenzie moved him to her other teat and he was gone again, hungrily sucking down that amazing milk. “Such a good girl,” Kenzie muttered, holding tight to her little as she once again grabbed her fork and continued eating.

When Chris once again woke from his trance, he was back in the highchair. Each of the Amazons had already finished eating their meals and were working on dessert. A slice of blueberry pie for each of them. Chris whined. One of his favorites. Swallowing his pride once again, he tried to reach out to the half-eaten slice on Kenzie's plate.

Please, Mama?” he said, trying to use his new voice to his advantage. Kenzie just smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sorry, Sweetie, but no solids for you. Baby only gettin' boob milk from now on.” Her smile only grew at her daughter's pout, and at the gurgling of her stomach. “You have to Poopy, Honey?” The Little continued to pout, but just turned away. “Well, we'll see if you can still hold it as long as last night.”

Chris was fighting a losing battle. It wasn't more than fifteen seconds before his body betrayed him, his sphincter opening wide as his bowels evacuated their contents. Little farts popped out, as the little grunted and whined. He tried to lift his butt off the diaper he was still messing, but he was strapped down tight, forcing his mess to mash and squish around. He was almost finished when another squeal of displeasure brought his eyes to Elizabeth. Tears welled up in the girl's eyes and she began to wail as her own diaper began to fill. Ashley quickly silenced her by working her pacifier into her mouth and holding it tight.

Welp, I've got a stinky diapie to change,” Kenzie said, throwing the strap of the diaper bag over her shoulder and unstrapping Chris from the seat. “And I call first dibs on the changing table in the bathroom.”

Hey!” Ashley cried, but the look in her eyes said it was all in fun. Kenzie just stuck out her tongue at the other girl and hefted Chris onto her hip, causing him to wince as she jostled the wet, sticky mess in his diaper.

It was Chris's first time in a woman's bathroom, and likely wouldn't be the last at this rate. He looked to the wall where there was one of those pull-down plastic tables bolted, much like the ones back in his own world. But here, he was the baby. Without a second thought, Kenzie had the table out and Chris strapped to it. He supposed he should be thankful at how fast she had the messed diaper stripped off and his butt cleaned. She very quickly got him powdered and rediapered, and he was ready to go as Ashley entered with the still sobbing Elizabeth.

My turn,” Ashley said, Elizabeth now in the same position Chris had been moments previously. “Hey, Mackenzie? You ever think about...us? You know, giving it another shot?”

Sometimes,” Kenzie admitted, a slight blush to her face. “Why? Is there something you'd like to ask me?” Chris was dumbfounded at this point. Were they really doing this now?

Well, I was thinking maybe we could go out sometime. On an actual date, like we used to.” Kenzie smiled, clutching the Little in her arms a bit tighter.

I'd like that,” she said. Chris did his best not to facepalm. He was already having trouble accepting that his 'Mommy' was still technically a teenager. He really didn't need any drama of her dating. The two Amazons didn't share his views.

Great!” Ashley said, tossing Lizzie's dirty diaper in the trash, pulling the rediapered Little into her arms. The two carried their Littles back out to the table, working out the details of a potential date. Soon the afternoon outing came to an end. Elizabeth had her own Doctor's appointment at 4:00pm, meaning that they had to be leaving for that. The meals were paid for and Ashley took Lizzie away. The two sisters were about to bring their Littles back to the car, before Ashley came back to plant a light kiss on Kenzie's cheek, eliciting a burning blush from her and a wolf whistle from Jenny. Chris wouldn't have been surprised if she prompted Ashley to ask out Kenzie, either indirectly through their reminiscing, or directly while he and Mommy had been alone in the bathroom.

No, no, do not start thinking of her as Mommy,” he chastised himself in his mind. He managed to see Elizabeth's carrier snapped into the carseat base – rear facing, he noticed – of Ashley's car before he was strapped into his own pink seat, unable to even see out the window as the door closed. “She is not 'Mommy.' I'm just playing along until I can figure some way out of this mess. So long as I behave and be a good girl- Good Boy!!! I shouldn't lose my teeth, or my legs, or my...” He shivered at the thought and would have crossed his legs if his thick diaper or the seat straps would have allowed it. He would put up with being treated like a girl as long as they didn't actually make him into one.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chris was feeling particularly bloated as Jenny lowered him and Sarah into the bubbly bath water. Given that he had just had his second breastfeeding since lunch, it was to be expected. His Auntie fed him between lunch and dinner, and he had just finished suckling from Mommy about ten minutes ago, followed immediately by him filling his diaper with poop yet again. Apparently, having another Little around was causing their hormones to go into overdrive, increasing the milk production of both Amazons. After that, Jenny had offered to give both Littles a bath. Meanwhile, Kenzie was on the phone with their parents, making plans to get together within the week. For obvious reasons, the Portal Little wanted absolutely none of that, but what choice did he really have right now?

He managed to entertain himself with a little toy boat while Jenny went about cleaning every nook and cranny of his now completely smooth body. He noticed also that Sarah seemed torn between her uncaring attitude, and trying to hide her own naked body in embarrassment. She at least seemed very much aware that he was a guy. While he tried to be somewhat respectful, he couldn't help but notice that proportionally, she looked much more babyish. Her breasts were tiny for someone who had to be at least his own age. Was that natural for the native littles here? Or was this further body modification from the psychos who called themselves their Mommies?

Kenzie poked her head into the bathroom. “Mom says hi!” she announced, holding the phone up.

Hi Mom!” Jenny greeted cheerfully, Kenzie bringing her phone back to her own ear and exiting the bathroom again. “Oh, Nana and Papa are gonna love you, Crystal,” she continued, rinsing some baby shampoo from his hair.

But the question is, will I love them,” he thought, already having a pretty good idea to the answer for that question. As he was pulled from the tub and wrapped in a towel, Kenzie once again entered the bathroom.

Alright, so the plan is we're all going to spend Saturday at Julie's place.” Great, Chris thought. Because it just had to be so soon for him to meet his crazed aunt who abducted her little straight out of highschool. He was scooped up into Kenzie's arms while the women carried their respective littles to the Nursery. “Which I think, warrants a trip for these two to the salon.”

...Salon?” Chris squeaked? Sarah just sighed, while both Amazon's grinned ear-to-ear. He knew already that look did not bode well for him.

• Like 8
  • Jj7988582 changed the title to Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension (Chap. 3 added 5/30)

So far this story has been pretty eventful. I'm enjoying the flow of your writing. Each scene seems to progress at a reasonable flow. However I'm left curious as to why he is submitting to be a girl in his head so fast. Has it got to do with something in the milk? Im hoping there will be an explanation as to why. This story is off to a nice start. I can't wait to see how her family looks at littles in the following chapters. 

Thankies for posting :)

30 minutes ago, LilPeaches said:

However I'm left curious as to why he is submitting to be a girl in his head so fast. Has it got to do with something in the milk? Im hoping there will be an explanation as to why.

It does have something to do with the milk, and it'll be explained more in future parts of the story. Don't worry. It's like I said up above, besides trying to introduce my own ideas into the DD, I also wanted to explore certain existing ideas to a deeper extent.  :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

Thanks for reading 

• Jj7988582 changed the title to Immigrant Tale - A non-native's plight in the Diaper Dimension (Chap. 4 added 9/24)