LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Different situations, different diapers

Just curious to see if most abdls are like me where you will use a different diaper diaper depending on where you are or what you are doing . For me I wear seni super plus at work so I won't have to change so co-workers won't find out my secret, and then when I'm not i work i wear cheap diapers that need to be changed more often cause I could really care less if random people I don't know see me changing my diaper or know that I'm wearing one

I do.  When I first started wearing diapers permanently I wanted to be in my pink Rearz Princess diapers all the time.  I eventually changed my feelings about "needing" to be in a pink diaper all the time and I now wear ABU Simples or Rearz Inspire + Incontrol to work and when travelling on an airplane.

Yes is the simple answer , personally I use three types of products.  For work depending on how long a day will be I will use a Molicare super as a morning layer because its thin but a good performer (I do not slit or puncture this product just use it as a limited time layer) over that i will use either Drycare 24/7. Northshore Supreme or  BetterDry at lunch I remove the Molicare.  this layering method and products can get me through a 16hr day anytime with lout carrying a diaper bag around.  I also usually have a cheaper product to use while at home if i can change easily.  for normal activities like shorter work days , going out or to the movies its one of the three primary products.

Growing up from 1964 onward my family only used one kind of diaper, classic Curity 21"x40" pinned flat gauze. Those could be folded in many ways to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes. My Mom and Granny had no bladder control. They sewed 2 or 3 of the Curity together to make effective adult diapers.

At age 17 I had to learn to use Attends disposables because there were no coin washing machines at my university. For 10 years I only wore what today are called Attends Youth.

At age 26 I had returned to Los Angeles as an attorney. I fell in love with Don Davis, who owned a nice home with a washer, so I could resume wearing gauze diapers with vinyl panties to bed and my Attends during days.

These days I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit as my primary go-to-work diaper. They are discreet and use a disposable insert. Back at home I change into pinned gauze diapers. For times I feel sick I keep Attends Youth so if I poop I do not mess a gauze diaper. I also keep some Attends Breathable on hand for times a need a thicker disposable for padding, such as when I am riding a horse.

Yep.  For sure.  I will wear something more discreet like an ATN or Tena Slip Maxi when I'm out running errands or headed to the movies.  If I'm lounging around the house I want to be in the thickest and most absorbent diapers I own.

I wear diapers 24/7, I prefer to wear cloth and plastic pants. During the day cloth diapers are not very convenient if you have to change while at work. During the day my go-to diapers are attends they do a decent job and that is about it. Over time I learned when it reaches its limit and usually I change before they start to leak. I do wear a very thin cloth diaper over the disposable and a plastic pant for more than one reason. First of all in case if the diaper starts to leak for one reason or another the cloth diaper will catch it, secondly it gets a little bulkier something I like a lot. Last but not least I like the authentic look of plastic pants over a cloth diaper. At home I prefer to wear cloth only. Wearing cloth allows you to adjust the bulk of your diaper to your likings. And frankly I like the wet feeling and the looks of it. To go back the question of the OP, I have been using the same combination for years now and for me it doesn’t matter if it is winter or summer. As far as I can tell nobody figured out I wear diapers unless I told them myself, so I suppose it is still discreet. I only wet my diapers.

But of course.  Different tools for different needs.

• When I'm at home at night, I'll wear flat prefolds and plastic pants.  Pure re-usable efficiency.
  • If I'm in a "risky situation" at home (watching TV when I might fall asleep) I have a few pull-up cloth diapers that I'll wear because they're easier and more discreet.
  • When I'm at a hotel, I'll usually wear a Dry 24/7 or such for sleep.  Maximum absorbency in a disposable.
  • When I'm flying, I'll use a Tena Active Fit Maxi, or Molicare Super Plus, or such.  A balance between absorbency and discretion depending on the length of the flight.

I do not wear diapers all the time.  Usually I wear 2 or 3 mornings a week when I get up early and surf the diaper sites on my computer.  I get most of my diapers at thrift stores and Goodwill when they have them.  Mostly they have Wings, McKesson (sometimes), Attends and Prevail.  Even the cheaper store type Brands have different levels of absorbency.  Wings are the worst, then Attends (4-tape), Prevail and McKesson for absorbency.  I just got 2 packages of plastic backed 4 tape Attends, 24 per package a week or so ago at Goodwill for $4.50 a package.

Wearing at home in the mornings for about 3 hours while on the computer is about my limit and when sitting in my chair, I know I may leak while wetting.  I really don't care that much as a towel on the chair works well for my leaking diapers.  Sometimes I do not leak at all, sometimes I get up and have really leaked a lot!  It depends on how long I'm on the computer and how much I'm wetting.  Any of the above mentioned diapers work well enough at home for those 3 hours or so, even if I do have some leaks now and then.

When I go out of town shopping, such as around Christmas time, I will wear the same thrift store diapers but with a couple differences.  I will probably be about 4 or more hours before being able to change, so I usually add a diaper insert I get from Babies-R-Us in my diaper and that helps extend the usage of those store type brands of diapers.  I also wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers just in case, and they have saved my pants several times.  When driving from store to store or walking through the mall shopping, I have a route I take each time.  Half way through my day brings me close to the CVS store where they have a restroom with an outer door lock so I can change diapers in privet.  Sometimes, depending on where I stop before hand or how long it takes me shopping, I get there needing a change but not leaking.  Other times it's taken me longer while shopping because I may have stopped at a store I hadn't planned on stopping at on the way and then by the time I get to the CVS, I'm so soaked I have small puddles in my plastic pants.  If I had premium diapers or could afford them, like Abena, Dry 24/7 or others, I'd probably wear one when out shopping in winter so I wouldn't leak or have to change as quickly, knowing a winter coat and jeans would help hide diaper bulk from a swollen premium diaper.  In summer with shorts, I think a very wet and swollen premium diaper might be too bulky and noticeable.  

Most of the time I wear a plastic backed disposable.  But we are going to a wedding in a couple of months and will be sharing a room with another couple.  I'm planning on using a cloth backed disposable because its less noisy and noticeable.

Mostly Tena Slip Active Ultima for everything, but I occasionally use thicker diapers like ABU and rearz

Always Tena for work, but on my free time and when no family is involved I sometimes choose the crinkly alternative

Like yesterday, I put on an ABU, was out shopping for 4 hours with it on, which is now about 20 hours ago and its about time to change

Had I used a Tena I would have had to change in the evening

I wear night time pull ups during the day just to wee in. When sleeping in a nappy I use the proper nappies so I can poo in them too

I have several different diapers for different situations:

To Work: Tena Slip Active Fit - I wear a Maxi for the drive in and first few hours, then change into Ultima to cover the rest of the day.

Doctor's Appointments/Physical Therapy: Tena Maxi

Around the house (daytime): Tena Maxi or Nateen Combi Plus (a very soft & light plastic backed diaper).

Yard work: Tena Maxi

Housework: Any one of the various lightweight diapers I keep in my closet.  There are lots of opened packs that aren't suitable for regular use, but if I just need something for an hour or so and don't need to worry about minor leaks, odor control, poor fit, etc...  I go with those.

Shopping/Movies/Longer trips away from home: Tena Ultima, ID Maxi.  I'll go with BetterDry if we're going on a shopping adventure including a movie and lunch/dinner.

Lounging in the evening: Tena Ultima, ID Maxi, Abena M4

Overnight: BetterDry.  I like to try different ultra capacity diapers often like ABU Space, Cuddlz, Bambino Magnifico, Rearz Rebel & Spoiled.  They all work well, but BetterDry works best for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely!  I rotate between a bunch of styles/brands.

Work or out with family: Pullups, like Goodnites or Always Discreet are my two big ones.

Home or out with friends: Molicare or Bambino.  Something high absorbancy, but usually not plastic backed (so it's quiet)

Home or out with AB/DL company: Printed diapers, like Bambino, ABU, Rearz.  If I get the opportunity with my Daddy, I'll wear the cutest I have.

Sleeping:  All/any of the above based on how warm it is and how I want to feel.

At home during the day Angelfluff ultimate 3 contour with "blue ice"

At night triple boosted super heavyweight nite diapers with kins rubber bloomers .

Out around town Tranquility ATN with "blue ice"
Road trips out of town like to the doctors office Northshore Supreme double boosted with PUL

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 5/17/2018 at 8:19 AM, Slim27 said:

Just curious to see if most abdls are like me where you will use a different diaper diaper depending on where you are or what you are doing . For me I wear seni super plus at work so I won't have to change so co-workers won't find out my secret, and then when I'm not i work i wear cheap diapers that need to be changed more often cause I could really care less if random people I don't know see me changing my diaper or know that I'm wearing one

Atm I am using abena for daytime during work and when I'm in my room for the night I'll use totaldry :P