LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7 hours ago, Xylophone said:

Hey that's me. I actually made a map of my part of the diaper dimension where the Promise and All for Violet is set. Xylia.thumb.PNG.1af237fb93bfa07642e25467087fe065.PNG

My interpretation of the DD was that basically everyone is writing in their own country with its own history on the same planet. Hence, my stories are either set in the five states of Xylia or the breakaway, little-run nation of Alysandria. Everyone else is writing on their own map separate to my own.   

Thank you so much for the input! I’m not opposed to everyone having their own nation. It just seemed like with the styles and similar cultures shared throughout some of the stories that one nation had a great deal more focus from authors. Different interpretations make it difficult to get concete details, that’s why I wanted to reach a consensus of some sort. I have no problem with bunches of nations, or even an archipelago-esque world. I just need artists interpretation, so thank you very much! It really helps.

13 hours ago, Xylophone said:

Hey that's me. I actually made a map of my part of the diaper dimension where the Promise and All for Violet is set. Xylia.thumb.PNG.1af237fb93bfa07642e25467087fe065.PNG

My interpretation of the DD was that basically everyone is writing in their own country with its own history on the same planet. Hence, my stories are either set in the five states of Xylia or the breakaway, little-run nation of Alysandria. Everyone else is writing on their own map separate to my own.   

That's really cool