LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, so I’m studying cartography and learning indepth map creation currently, and was wondering if we could get a canon map of the Diaper Dimension’s World. So far as I know there are currently only three canon nations, including the Little’s Island. I’m down for making this a living map that grows and updates as more people add onto the universe! I’m not trying to overstep, just offer to help on a project I think would help the community and would be a passion for me. Thank you in advance!

Thoughts and opinions?

So the original DD has no geography that I'm aware of.  Ausdpr did some "Island of the Giants" type things, but I think you're referring to my own little sandbox that I call "DD Europa".  I have not created a map, but there are more than 3 canon islands.

• Albion (England)
  • Catalon (Spain)
  • Gaule (France)
  • Eire (Ireland)
  • Allemagne (Germany - I haven't posted a story with this one yet, but it's developed and I hope to post it eventually)
  • Cathay (China - this one was only mentioned in one story in passing)

The idea is that Europe is an archipelago rather than a continent, the water level of the world is higher and the topography is different.  This allows me to have more isolated cultures, basically giving me a mini-setting in each one.  Only Gaule, Eire, and Allemagne have native Littles remaining, the others have hunted their native populations to extinction.

Oh, and I don't mind if you draw a map :) I'm purposefully vague on the geography at anything narrower than the nation level, I think I've only mentioned three or four cities in total, but if you want to draw a map, I won't object!

Fascinating! I love the idea of raising the water level in Europe and seeing it evolve into an archipelago. I’d like to incorporate any parts of the world that are considered canon. I guess I’ll have to start looking at some topographical Europe maps. A few tweaks may be necessary though, or I think we’d lose too many. Lookin at England and Wales. 

I’ve only collected bits and pieces throughout the stories I’ve read, so not including your nations, I know there are three nations. One island inhabited entirely by littles, two nations inhabited by both. The sociopolitical climates of the last two differ as one is trying to see littles more equitably, and has littles rights movements so to speak. The other Amazonian dominant nation has no rights for littles at all.

I have the quotes that mention the stories, but they’ve never been fleshed out really. Honestly, geographically speaking they seem to be a bit blank. Still, I’d love to have authors give me their ideas or inspirations (like you did) so that I don’t fudge up the drawing too much for them.

DD Europa is my own little corner, not directly affiliated with any other stories - the denizens of my islands interact with the other islands (in Best of It, the main characters traveled to another island).  So you're welcome to map my islands, but they wouldn't necessarily be on the same planet as any of the other nations :)

If you want more info on mine, you could read my stories - they're all linked in my signature ;)

On 5/16/2018 at 9:11 AM, Alicethefoxlet said:

Hi, so I’m studying cartography and learning indepth map creation currently, and was wondering if we could get a canon map of the Diaper Dimension’s World. So far as I know there are currently only three canon nations, including the Little’s Island. I’m down for making this a living map that grows and updates as more people add onto the universe! I’m not trying to overstep, just offer to help on a project I think would help the community and would be a passion for me. Thank you in advance!

Thoughts and opinions?

Exchanged I picture being somewhere in a southern part of a main continent that's just temperate enough it'll get cold in the winter, but seemed nearly tropical when Stacy visited it... It took a while to fly to a western coastal city of Selegnasol (intentionally Los Angeles backwards). I don't think I've ever specified the name of the town beyond Emerson... I'll have to go back and check once I get the rust off my typing this weekend! 

Several of the tales from the dialect I've interpreted meaning they're over in the UK. InkuHime's works made me think of the US and then Europe pretty distinctly the exact same. I think that's part of why I envision a continent like North America, some nearly Hawaiian like islands for the little Islands off the coast where I figure Kimmy likes to cause mayhem. Then Japanese islands/Chinese culture past that in a nearly identical Japan/China geography. I'd be curious to see what you draw up myself! As has been discussed a lot this spring... there's no true canon, so this would be a definite challenge!

There’s seems to be a great deal of equating their world to have a similar geography to our own. There’s the Europa which has been fleshed out a good deal, and has geography similar to Europe with the sea level being raised to change it into an archipelago. I like the idea of a similar North American style culture arising, as it seems prevalent in many of the stories. I’m going to look into North America between Ice Ages and maybe draw inspiration from there for that continent. That’s no hard thing though, if someone wants a land border with the North America nation it’s easy to shift around some things. Just want to make sure everyone is happy and it can be a canon reference. 

Just to be clear, the dimensional playground I play in is not the same as the one Sofia plays in.  It's a multiversal type of story, so there is more than one "Diaper Dimension"  :)

Any map that had her continents on the same world as my islands wouldn't be canon to me, sorry.  Sofia is trying to be more true to the original source than I am which is totally cool, I went a different route, which is fine too.

I don't mind other people playing in my sandbox at all (all I ask is that if people do, I get a cameo, I looooooove being a cameo in other peoples' stories) and if someone wrote a story that reasonably united the two, it could be interesting - but the Amazons in both worlds are technologically advanced and it seems pretty impossible for them to exist on the same globe without having discovered one another.

They could discover each others' dimensions, but then they wouldn't be on the same map...

I have purposefully avoided North America in my stories, though I have no solid reason why.  I've just enjoyed adding more smaller islands to my archipelago.

Oh my, well that makes things a little more prolonged. I guess first off is seeing who’s on the “canon” diaper dimension, or wants their particular works in that world, then we can establish extradimensional multiverse worlds from there. 

Mine is pretty boring geography wise and is basically identical to our Earth just with cities scaled up proportionally. I'm still trying to work out the sociopolitical implications of three separate subspecies of humans and in what ways that impacted the course of history.

18 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Mine is pretty boring geography wise and is basically identical to our Earth just with cities scaled up proportionally. I'm still trying to work out the sociopolitical implications of three separate subspecies of humans and in what ways that impacted the course of history.

I was hoping with an official map such a thing would be beneficial in such a history. I figured get geography established and the history will be a little easier. Although the canon history of the Littles, Inbetweeners and Amazons will be incredibly fascinating. I can’t wait to read it!

So here is a working timeline I've come up with for my world

image.thumb.png.6782d4fea00caf196e0cb519a747fdff.png

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So here is a working timeline I've come up with for my world

image.thumb.png.6782d4fea00caf196e0cb519a747fdff.png

This looks great so far! Simple beginning, leaving plenty of wiggle room for now. Hopefully PPP or Ausdpr will input on it, but a list that has the canon works, and some non-canon too, is kept by ausdpr. So what we have to work with is:

https://spankalot-erotica.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-diaper-dimension-project.html?m=1&zx=c8514e2089a3c464

51 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You have me intrigued with your project. Can't wait to see it when you get closer to the modern era! 

Thanks :). That's going to be a while, although I'll probably skip over a lot. I'm also woefully and sadly under-qualified to handle non-western history.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

You have me intrigued with your project. Can't wait to see it when you get closer to the modern era! 

LMAO, good one!

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So it's not letting me direct upload but here's the latest version of the timeline

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HA2XgYYvSrB5RtVd2fONpZ-57mcF8Qxf/view?usp=sharing

I very much like it! The parallels are fantastic, it’s going to be interesting as the Amazons become the more dominant race, and the world shifts. 

I made a rough map, the world we arw given is currently mostly blank with occasional stories coming out of it. I’m not concrete, but here’s the three main kingdoms/nations I picture. Sorry it’s such a bad map, I drew it in like 15 mins. My main focus is stull currently looking through stories to find places, fixed locations and landmarks. Plus I have a few more stories to go.

9F771A49-70FE-4F62-A9CD-04089C02CCA3.jpeg

I’m sorry, I realise it’s super rough, and not very good or refined. I promise the finished product will be super polished, but I need to get more information before I can map the world.

• Like 1

I am currently writing my own Diaper Demention story, and it's my first story ever written. I have not made an actual outline on it's history, but a lot of it is in my head and a lot of it will be put into the story as it plays out. I haven't even gotten much of an actual outline on how it goes, i have two chapters written, just need some polish work done on them. It's just an Island and will not mention anything outside the Island, at least i don't have plans to do so, just so readers can decide on their own, if they wish, what DD it's in.

On 5/27/2018 at 5:39 PM, YourFNF said:

So it's not letting me direct upload but here's the latest version of the timeline

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HA2XgYYvSrB5RtVd2fONpZ-57mcF8Qxf/view?usp=sharing

Hey you may want to consult this on the history side. This may change a great deal of things, and it’s a rather good read. It’s “A Little History”

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20188

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alicethefoxlet said:

Hey you may want to consult this on the history side. This may change a great deal of things, and it’s a rather good read. It’s “A Little History”

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20188

Interesting read will look into further but this looks like it's from a radically different timeline where as mine mostly follows conventional history with being a Little as simply one more axis of oppression.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Interesting read will look into further but this looks like it's from a radically different timeline where as mine mostly follows conventional history with being a Little as simply one more axis of oppression.

Yeah I’ve been trying to find the author and see if it’s canonical. I’d like to consult PPP and Ausdpr, but I’m not sure how interested they would be in the project. Hopefully they wouldn’t mind just helping with which resources are good and which aren’t.