LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommendations on wearing a diaper for the first time for my bf?

Babybunbun

Question

My boyfriend opened up to me about his diaper fetish, of wearing a diaper and enjoying the feel of it. He told me he wants to get me off when I wear the diaper for the first time. I love this community after reading about everyone's experiences and open mindedness, I was wondering of you could give me advice on what to do to make it the best experience for my boyfriend and I. He mentioned before he enjoys walking around in the room with the diaper, and would like to change me as well. Im trying to think of how to role play, as he only gets off in the diaper. I also have bondage rope and a whip which I want to add into the enjoyment 

2 answers to this question

Well, it hard to really know what would turn either of you on for sure. If you are thinking about role play, you will have to decide on something’s to start. Age, will you be playing as kids, babies, young adults, grown adults? That would govern where you go, and what you do right there. Will you be playing as siblings, lovers, mommy/daddy, babysitter, etc? Elements of bondage, can be worked in to whatever situation you decide on too. Babies, may need to be confined bed, stroller, playpen. Toddlers, pretty much the same, in addition to needing restraint when walking, (ie) waking harness and a leash/reins. Young adults, could be punished, with having to be restrained. Adults, same. 

My real advice would be, get into your diapers, and go from there, experiment! Feel out, what you both like, or don’t like. The journey, in of itself should be fun. 

My advice to you would be to slow down! If this is your first experience even putting on a diaper take it slow, if he wants to put it on you allow him to, but communicate through the whole process. Make sure you're telling him how it feels and be sure he knows how you feel.. Throwing yourself into a full-on bondage and sex situation your first time could be overwhelming. As the above poster said once you've got one on, feel it out. See if it puts you into what we call "little space". See if it's an instant turn on. Above all else communicate communicate communicate and have fun