LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about rearz

Hi guys i have a question I order from rearz on May 11 and i just got my order this morning okay now before going to bed I check my email I notice the rearz have sent me a other order however I did not order anything else today have this ever happen before ???

hi Adam

Contact Rearz on there site and ask why you have another order tell them i didn't place another order and ask them to cancel it. they have a message service under customer care hope you dont leave it to late.

I have ordered from Rearz since 7th may still waiting for my order.

https://rearz.ca/customer-care/

hope this helps Adam

31 minutes ago, Rachel1 said:

hi Adam

Contact Rearz on there site and ask why you have another order tell them i didn't place another order and ask them to cancel it. they have a message service hope under customer care hope you dont leave it to late.

I have ordered from Rearz since 7th may still waiting for my order.

https://rearz.ca/customer-care/

hope this helps Adam

I contacted rearz yesterday went I saw this error I am still waiting for a reply from them plus that order they send me arrived tomorrow so until I hear from rearz I can't do anything until then.

Edit: Oh i forgot to mention they did not charge it on my credit card beside my card is a prepaid master card it only had a $100 dollars in it what i have left is around $18,00 so the order was suppose to be cancel instantly but it was not i don't understand ???? 

Well i heard from rearz and they said (It should be delivered to either you or the post office, in case you receive it you can just bring it back to the post office and they will return it to us. If it arrives at the post office you can just refuse to pick the order up and they will ship it back to us.) Now i hope i don't need to pay the shipping to send it back ????

5 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Well i heard from rearz and they said (It should be delivered to either you or the post office, in case you receive it you can just bring it back to the post office and they will return it to us. If it arrives at the post office you can just refuse to pick the order up and they will ship it back to us.) Now i hope i don't need to pay the shipping to send it back ????

Glad you have it all sorted with Rearz its most likely a mistake on there part. But i dont thimk you will have to pay for posting it back i think they will pay for the products  return.

Don't be disheartened  about Rearz if you want to buy anything again,  I have heard from a member they are very reliable some company's  make mistakes sometimes .

When i get my order i will buy again from them some good products.

12 hours ago, Rachel1 said:

Glad you have it all sorted with Rearz its most likely a mistake on there part. But i dont thimk you will have to pay for posting it back i think they will pay for the products  return.

Don't be disheartened  about Rearz if you want to buy anything again,  I have heard from a member they are very reliable some company's  make mistakes sometimes .

When i get my order i will buy again from them some good products.

Don't worry about me being disheartened about rearz i love there diapers they are super absorbent also it not the first time i buy from them i am super happy with them.