LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper/Pull-Ups/Goodnites History

Since I was young, I have always been fascinated/aroused with young kid/teenager diapers such as Pull-Ups and Goodnites. I honest to God do not know why this is or has been going on, but it just has. I cannot discern a mental reason, any need, or some kind of event that may have caused this odd interest. In the past, I have gone months if not years without thinking about this, but sometimes the thoughts creep into my mind and do not go away for a while. I am not crazy or anything, I am just concerned, because in my heart I know this is not who I truly am as a young man. Now anytime that I see diapers like Pull-Ups or Goodnites, I get a odd feeling of comfort/arousal which I don’t understand and it can take me off track. I have worn a handful of times in the past, but far and few between. I know I may get some responses saying “embrace it” or “just live with it”, but those really aren’t options. I would greatly appreciate any advice from anybody who may have been in my position at one time and or has gotten rid of the sensation. Thank you for your time and God Bless.

My advice is use a smaller font :) but seriously if you really don’t want to be this way then don’t. The urges will probably never go away (and by probably I mean never), but you can choose to ignore it and though it may make you depressed or unhappy at times you will achieve what you want. I hate to compare it to addiction or compulsion but that is basically what it is. You might as well try not being straight, or Gay if that is your preference. You can do it but total happiness or contentment will elude you for the rest of your life. Sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for.

On 5/15/2018 at 3:53 PM, Anonymous777 said:

I am not crazy or anything, I am just concerned, because in my heart I know this is not who I truly am as a young man.

I hate to tell ya' bud, but this IS a big part of "who you truly are" as a person. This particular attraction isn't something you can just wish away, it's a part of you just as much as the color of your eyes or what hand you throw a baseball with are. 

My best advice to you is start by trying a big dose of self-acceptance. All people have desires... and there is nothing dangerous, unhealthy or illegal about this one. Well, not unhealthy so long as you properly clean up after yourself and care for your diaper-region. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to wear a diaper.

Yeah, sorry to agree with the others here, you aren’t going to be able to “get rid of” these feelings, or desires. You may choose to ignore them, and abstain from acting on them, but the desires are yours for keeps. I hope you can come to terms with it. If you think you won’t be able to, maybe you can see help from a professional. They won’t be able to cue it, or wipe it away for you, but you might learn how to deal, or cope with the feelings in better ways. 

Thanks for the replies and helpful comments everyone, I really appreciate it. Sorry about the font, I was typing it on a separate app on my phone because my phone wasn’t typing well on this website. I know that I am gonna have to sort of move on/accept it in a way. For all things considered, my higene is excellent and I don’t ever use them for their intended purpose. Whenever I wore in the past, it is just for relative comfort. As I get into my older twenties and get married, plus become a father, hopefully it will be suppressed. If not I will just have to respectfully live with it despite it being kind of odd in my opinion. Thanks again.

Just view it as, a place you go for you. It’s a part of who you are, and you can keep it separate from the rest of your everyday life. When you feel you need to, that is. 

Remember this too, there are lots of people, who have medical reasons and have to, need to, wear a diaper. But they don’t have it define who they are. You don’t, or you shouldn’t say, oh there goes “Mr. X” he’s that guy who wears a diaper, and he works as an accountant. I like to think he would just be thought of as, the nice guy down the street, who does accounting. 

Just as the others have stated it is a part of who you are! Think of it this way, it s not illegal or immoral. And i dated, was married and had kids all while trying to deny myself what mybody wanted. I would go awhile then stop, but always had the want and Nobody ever new through it all. I Have since embraced my diaper desires and now i am 24/7 365 by choice. So you can get through it but maybe talk to the special person when they opme into your life, see if they would welcome it into the relationship and maybe it will make  you both happier. GOOD LUCK TO YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! Anytime you need we are here.

I remember reading a post from someone who knew all her life that she had this desire, but who had not (well, up to that point anyway) ever actually acted on it. That can be you, if that is what you really want.

Thank you bbybill and vvp39 for writing very kindly. bbybill, I can respect your decision in the matter, but I can guarantee that I will not wear in my future unless I am 80 years old and really need them. I live my life very normal and this is probably the one thing that could ever be considered as out of place to me. It is very easy for me to ignore the feelings and I have found that doing laboral work or just working out in the gym actually aleviates the sensations. Take care everyone and I hope your days are abundantly blessed.