LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Completed Jan. 16/19)

I want to see it continue. I have been enjoying the story and after getting a look at those pictures I can imagine how hot things are with their current treatment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

This is kind of a slow installment, I'm just getting stuff set up for future episodes, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. If you pledge $8 or more, don't forget to head over to Patreon to vote in the poll and help determine what happens next.

Three months later, Megan Simmons sat behind the console in the command center of the mechanical nursery. Her skirt was folded neatly on the nearby desk, and below her waist she wore nothing but a thick Depends pull-up, and she squirmed her padded rump in her seat, savouring the sensation of the material crinkling beneath her cheeks.

On the screen, Ashley and Monica were on their backs on the changing table, squirming their way through a diaper change. Their used pampers were opened, revealing large wet yellow patches within (and in Ashley’s case, a big brown pile of poop.) The mechanical hands buzzed about them, their movements precise and coordinated, lifting their legs into the air so they could be cleaned and powdered, their diapers removed, rolled up, discarded, and replaced with fresh ones.

In the booth, Ms. Simmons smiled and watched the show, slipping her hand inside the waistband of her Depends so she could play with her pussy. The two were all but helpless now, their will power and intellects slowly eroded by weeks of being bombarded by subliminal messages. Ashley had been effectively reduced to the level of a two year old, with Monica rapidly catching up. Seeing them laying there, two wriggling, half-naked beauties, who had, mere weeks ago, been modern women, haughty and secure in their station, never suspecting that their destiny lay in diapers... it sent a profound erotic shock throughout Ms. Simmons entire body.

She played with herself, watching Ashley and Monica getting their butts wiped and powdered before the diapers were taped up tightly around their waists.

Ms. Simmons had reason to be celebrating-- the project had been a complete success, she’d had her request for another test subject approved, and, if she continued producing positive results, there was word that the nursery could be headed into mass production by the end of the years. She shivered, envisioning a world where every woman lived in constant threat of a humiliating, mechanically enforced diaper punishment routine-- not just at work, but at home and school as well. She sighed, rubbing her neatly trimmed pussy... things were looking very bright indeed.

tumblr_peltssyxwF1u0tcpzo2_540.jpg

“Something weird is going on here!”

That’s what ace reporter Becky Bailey had told her boss at the Chronicle a couple of weeks ago. Two female employees of a highly profitable local corporation, one of them a high ranking executive, had seemingly vanished into thin air. Nobody seemed to have any info on the case, and the only thing Becky could track down where whispers of a cover-up-- something involving a super-secret project... one that was set to make the company a lot of money and, in the words of one source, would change the business world forever.

It took some doing, but Becky finally had convinced her boss to allow her to go under-cover within the corporation and see what she could dig up. Now here she was, hiding out under the name of ‘Felicity Clark’-- just a lowly data entry clerk rotting in a cubicle for eight hours a day. But she kept her ears open and did a little digging. She couldn’t come up with much-- Ashley, the first to vanish, had seemingly been transferred to another division, but nobody could tell Becky where or how to contact her. The corporation had cooked up a story about Monica, claiming that she had gone on an extended leave... but when Becky asked where she had gone and how long she would be there, all she got were shrugs.

It wasn’t all dead-ends, though. There was one potentially juicy lead she’d turned up-- the enigmatic Ms. Megan Simmons, a young up and comer and a key part of the mysterious ‘project’ she’d heard so much about... yet for all the talk about her ‘visionary’ ideas that were supposed to revolutionize the world, nobody seemed to be able to tell Becky what it was exactly it was that Ms. Simmons actually did.

Slim leads... but she’d made due with less. Brushing a lock of blond hair out of her face, Becky rested on the bench for a few minutes before her lunch break was over, basking in the sun and exploring her options.

What should Becky do next?

Get close to Ms. Simmons and pump her for information

Break into Ms. Simmons’ office and go through her files

Click here to vote now!

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Sept. 20)

She needs to run fast. I know that Becky is about to become the next nursery occupant but I am still hoping she can escape before that happens. I wish I could give it a like but I am still out for the day. I will be watching for more. 

Thanks to everyone who's left comments and sent messages, and big thanks to my Patreons. Remember that if you pledge $8 or more you can take our poll and help decide where the story goes next. You can also visit Babes In Diapers for more stories and other great stuff.

As a reporter, Becky had picked up many tricks during her various assignments... jimmying open Ms. Simmons office door during her lunch break was the easy part... the hard part was bribing the security guard to ‘accidentally’ shut down the security camera and alarm in the area for a few minutes-- in the end it cost her over a hundred bucks... but she had a feeling it was all going to be worth it.

The lock opened with a snap. With a sly little smile, Becky crept inside and pulled the door shut softly behind her. Inside the office was obsessively neat and tidy, almost entirely devoid of personal effects. Simmons ran a tight ship... but what was that weird smell in the air? It was faint, but definitely there-- something that, in some way, reminded her of childhood...

Worry about it later, she thought creeping across the office. There was no telling when Simmons was going to be back from lunch... she was going to have to be quick. A little snooping and bribery in the IT department had scored her a password, and Becky crossed her fingers as she entered it into the computer.

It worked, and Becky broke into a grin as Ms. Simmons secrets were laid bare for her...

But the grin rapid evaporated when she began scanning the content of hard drive. What is all this? she wondered to herself, scanning through reports with titles like adult incontinence products ranked by absorbency, lotion vs. Baby oil in preventing diaper rash in adult subjects, and creating the perfect laxative: a natural approach.

What the holy hell is this psycho up to? Becky wondered. She continued scanning through the hard drive, eventually spotting two files labelled Ashley and Monica. Bingo, she thought and she was about to start going through things when she was distracted once again by the smell... sharp, acidic, and definitely something she associated with the nursery. And it was definitely coming from nearby.

Becky followed her nose, realizing whatever it was was coming from the trashcan. Glancing inside brought a sharp gasp from her. “No way”, she whispered to herself, staring down at the white object in the bottom of the can. That can’t be what I think it is, she thought to herself, even as she realized that it was, in fact, an adult diaper... apparently used, judging by the smell.

Her curiosity got the better of her. Reaching into the can, she gently, gingerly, using the very tips of her thumb and index finger, pulled it from the can and dangled in the air in front of her face. No doubt about it... a ‘protective adult undergarment,’ as they called it in the ads. Was this the big secret? Was Mr. Milkin’s wunderkind really just an overgrown toddler? Maybe that’s what the project is, Becky thought to herself with a chuckle. Adult diapers with top secret leak protection!

“What are you doing in here?

The voice from the doorway was stern, coming so suddenly that Becky could only gasp and turn sharply, caught red handed. Ms. Simmons was watching her from the doorway... but when she saw what Becky held in her hand, the reporter swore she saw a brief but intense wave of embarrassment cross the executive’s face.

She stalked across the floor quickly, and before Becky knew what was happening, Simmons was tearing the diaper out of her hand and slamming it back in the trash, regarding her with a look of cool contempt. Becky cursed her luck when Simmons glanced at the screen, then turned her attention back to Becky, who could do little more than squirm.

“You know, none of this was necessary... Ms. Bailey,” she said pointedly. Becky cursed her luck... her cover was totally blown-- but how much did they know... and how long had they known?

“I didn’t?”

“All you had to do was come and talk to me... I would have gladly answered your questions,” Ms. Simmons said, suddenly breezy and cordial.

“You would?”

“Of course-- it’s not like we’re up to anything... shady, after all.” She smiled warmly, and for a moment, Becky almost believed her... almost.

“And what about the missing employees?” Becky asked, figuring it was time to put all the cards on the table. “Any comment on that, Ms. Simmons?” she demanded, largely bluffing... right now, all she had was that Simmons apparently suffered from incontinence-- amusing, perhaps, but hardly the front page scoop she’d been hoping for.

“I can see you’ve been grossly misinformed, Becky,” Ms. Simmons said with a sigh. She opened her desk drawer and removed a stack of papers. “There’s a perfectly logical explanation for everything, and I can assure you that both Ashley and Monica are still engaged in very important work for the company... however, in order to tell you more, I’m afraid you’ll have to sign this agreement-- there will of course be certain aspects you won’t be allowed to discuss... but I’m sure I can get you enough access to write the first major article about our new project.”

Becky signed without hesitation... if she didn’t have a shocking exposé on her hands, at least she might be able to get the scoop on the project. Ms Simmons took the papers and slipped them into her briefcase, a tight little smile playing on her lips.

“Follow me, please,” she said, ushering the journalist out of her office towards the elevator.

“As I’m sure you guessed by now, Monica isn’t away on leave,” Simmons explained after hitting the button for the basement. “Both she and Ashley are currently engaged in important work for the project.”

“And what exactly is the nature of this project?” Becky said, trying to dig in and pry loose as much info as possible.

But Ms. Simmons just smiled mysteriously. “I think it’s best if you see it for yourself.”

Soon they were standing outside the first locked door. “Before we begin,” Simmons said, taking her phone from her pocket, “I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to turn off your phone... it might interfere with our equipment.”

Reluctantly, Becky did as she was told, waiting patiently for Ms. Simmons to open the door and usher her through.

They proceeded down the long sterile hallway. For the first time, Becky felt nervous... The only one who knew she was on this assignment was her boss, and not even he knew all the details. If anything happened to her, it could be weeks before they found her... Becky chided herself for being silly, but couldn’t suppress a shudder.

“Sorry about all the mystery... but I’m not exaggerating when I say that this advancement is going to change the business world forever,” Ms. Simmons assured her, reaching out to unlock the final door with her key card.

Talk about laying it on thick, Becky thought, fighting the urge to roll her eyes.

The door slid open. Simmons smiled and gestured: “After you.”

Becky took a step over the threshold, gasping at what she saw... but it was too late. Within seconds, the automatons were on her and Becky found herself hoisted into the air, steely mechanical fingers at her wrists and ankles. “EEK! WHAT THE--?!”

“Thanks for volunteering, Becky,” Ms. Simmons said smugly, following her inside. “The project couldn’t proceed without your help.”

Uh oh! Looks like Becky’s in trouble! What’s next for our fearless young reporter?

A haircut

A bath

Click here to take the poll!

If you want to see Becky get a haircut, let me know what style of cut you'd like to see her get (shaved, pixie cut, bowl cut etc.)

Babes In Diapers

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Sept. 26)

Yes she definitely pushed just a little bit harder than she should have. Oh well I am sure she will get used to having a wet diaper on. I am looking forward to reading more. 

This is just going to be a quick poll to see what everyone wants. I'm not sure if these are the best examples, but they should at least give you an idea. If anyone wants to submit pics of your own that you think better represent the look in question, by all means post it in the comments. Click here to take the poll (this one is open to the public.)

1. Pixie cut:

tumblr_pfxgche1Jz1u0tcpzo1_250.jpg

2. Bowl cut:

tumblr_pfxgche1Jz1u0tcpzo2_250.jpg

3. Baby curl:

tumblr_pfxgche1Jz1u0tcpzo3_540.jpg
tumblr_pfxgche1Jz1u0tcpzo4_540.jpg

(see full pics on SpankingToons.)

4. Shaved bald

tumblr_pfxgche1Jz1u0tcpzo5_540.jpg

Click here to vote now

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Public poll added- pick Becky's hairstyle!)

My God, bowl hair cut or baby curl.... I really don't know which to chose.

As much as I hate to say it, I vote baby curl. She needs to be the youngest/newborn for trying to spy on the Queen of the Robo nursery! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much to everyone who's already left comments and sent messages... I really appreciate it. If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon then don't forget to stop by and vote in our poll and help decide which direction the story goes in next.

After breakfast, Ashley and Monica spent the morning lounging in the playpen, reclining on soft blankets among their plush animals. They played with their toys-- Monica watched Ashley suck on her pacifier and dance her stuffed animals across the floor, a simple grin on her face. Monica shuddered-- she’d watched Ashley grow more infatuated with her toys every day, the subliminal messages continuing to erode her intelligence and adult personality.

Worse, Monica, who had initially been board to tears by the situation, found herself getting more involved in the toys and games as time went by. Her brain was getting fuzzy, and her mind tended to wander... worse, a couple of times she’d caught herself pissing her diaper before she’d even noticed what was happening. Ashley didn’t even try to contain herself anymore... ten or so minutes after every meal, she’d unselfconsciously grunt a major load out into the seat of her diaper and go about her day as if nothing had happened. In fact, Monica could smell her right now, crinkling her nose at the poopy stink that wafted from her playmate’s direction.

They were a little surprised when the door slid open-- the pair rarely actually saw other people, with most of the communication being done over the loudspeakers. The Adult Babies instinctively recoiled when the mechanical hands emerged from the walls and ceiling, but this time they weren’t coming towards them... instead, they made a bee line for the door, actually crossing the threshold to seize their prey and pull her inside.

“What the hell is going on?!” Becky screamed, kicking and tugging at her bonds as she simultaneously drank in her surroundings. Moments before she’d been in an ordinary, modern day office building, just like any other... now she was in some sort of daycare... except, of course, for the fact that everything was sized for an adult-- someone about my size, she thought with a gulp.

Another set of hands descended upon her with a menacing whir, gripping her blouse in their steely fingers and tearing it off in one sharp motion.

“Aahhh!” she cried, her fierce struggles unable to prevent or even slow the removal of her clothes, leaving her naked and blushing.

In the playpen, Ashley and Monica held their breath when they saw Megan Simmons cross the threshold, actually entering the mechanical nursery fir the first time. Both Ashley and Monica scooted closer, gripping the bars in anticipation. A former executive, Monica was privy to the details on the mechanical nursery... since it’s ‘glitch’ developed, the nursery would read any woman who entered it’s perimeter as a ‘client’ and immediately pounce on her... had their tormentor forgotten herself and fallen into her own trap?

Monica and Ashley watched with glee as the mechanical hands snapped into action, hurtling towards the smug Ms. Simmons...

... Only to be halted about a foot away from her, almost as though they were blocked by an invisible wall. In the playpen the girls watched with disappointment as the hands slowly retreated from her like chastened dogs. Ms. Simmons grinned. The new app she’d created for her phone was working even better than it did during the tests, using the phone to send out a signal that created a ‘dead zone’ around her, a perimeter no automaton could break without frying it’s circuits. As long as the app was running, Simmons could enter and interact with the nursery without becoming one of it’s occupants.

“I really do appreciate you signing up for our little beta test, Becky,” Simmons said smugly, glancing over the struggling reporter’s naked body with a satisfied smile.

“Let me go, you friggin’ psycho!” Becky screamed at the top of her lungs, futilely... the nursery possessed world class soundproofing to prevent the cries of Adult Baby girls from disrupting work in the rest of the office.

“Don’t be silly, Becky,” Simmons said, watching gleefully as the machine set the struggling woman spread eagle on the changing table, her delectable, naked body laid out before her, utterly at her mercy. “We’re just getting started. Legs up!’ she commanded, the hands instantly complying, lifting Becky’s legs high into the air and exposing her shaved little pussy and the tight crinkle of her asshole.

“Hey!” Becky demanded in her bossiest voice. “I’m gonna sue if you don’t put me down right-- nnuuph!”

A thick rubber pacifier was pushed into Becky’s mouth and strapped around the back of her head, stifling her protests. “Hold still,” Simmons said, sliding a thick, crinkly disposable diaper under Becky’s wiggling tushy. Simmons took the time to carefully apply lotion and powder the her plump, womanly backside, then signalled to the automatons to lower her back down to the table.

Becky gazed up at her tormentor, her eyes blazing with fury. Ms. Simmons grinned and patted her smooth bare crotch. “Very nice Becky,” she teased, slathering lotion onto the girl reporter’s loins. “The baby smooth looks certainly suits you!” Ms Simmons chuckled evilly, dusting Becky’s crotch with powder and patting it in firmly. “But I think it’s important that the carpet matches the drapes... know what I mean?”

What’s this psychotic bitch babbling about? Becky thought to herself, furious as the diaper was pulled up tightly between her thighs and sealed shut around her waist.

“Bring out the grooming station, please,” Ms. Simmons said to no one in particular.

With a series of whirs and clanks, a panel in the floor opened. A full hair-cutting and beauty station, complete with salon quality equipment and products, rose up out of the floor.

Before Becky knew what was happening, she was hoisted into the air again, blushing, her diaper crinkling loudly beneath her, her bare tits jiggling.

Before she knew what was happening, she’d been deposited on her puffy diaper butt into the seat of the barber’s chair. A set of strong metal bands snapped into place around her wrists, ankles and waist, trapping her in place. She struggled furiously... only to freeze when she heard the sound of electric clippers activating behind her with a menacing hum.

Slowly, she glanced over her shoulder, eyes bulging when she saw Simmons approaching, the clippers buzzing in her hand. “I always did like to give my dollies hair cuts,” she said with an evil grin.

Becky screamed from behind her pacifier gag, whipping her head back in forth both in protest and in an attempt to thwart whatever Simmons had planned for her glorious golden hair.

“Hold the subject still please,” Megan said with a weary sigh. The hands snapped into place instantly, gripping the girl reporter tightly, but firmly... Becky could do no more than emit muffled protests and sweat in anticipation.

She didn’t have to wait long-- for a moment, the buzz was drown out by an awful grinding sound. Becky felt a strange tugging at her scalp... moments later, a long, thick strip of lustrous blonde hair drifted past her face and floated to the floor. Becky watched it go, emitting a pitiful scream behind the rubber nipple that had been stuffed into her mouth.

Frantic, she struggled against her bonds with every ounce of her strength... but the machines and the metallic cuffs were more than able to hold her in place. Tears streamed down her face as Ms. Simmons took another pass, followed quickly by a second and a third. Becky began sobbing as she felt locks of hair falling softly onto her shoulders and trailing down past her face, falling to the floor in golden piles.

In the playpen, Ashley and Monica gripped the bars and watched the scene with sympathy and alarm-- Becky’s cries quickly grew more hysterical as she was relieved of more and more of her flowing blond tassels. They stared at the scene with wide eyes, praying they wouldn’t be next in the barber’s chair.

In minutes, Ms. Simmons had Becky’s hair sheered down to a bristly stubble, then went to work cleaning it up. Becky moaned and wailed as the clippers were dragged quickly and cleanly across her scalp, leaving her head as bald and shiny as a newborn babe. Only a single lock of hair at the front of her head remained, dangling down above her eyes.

With the job done, the automatons released her and retracted to their place behind the wall. “Well Becky,” Simmons said, taking up a nearby hand mirror, “what do you think of your new look?”

She held up the mirror with a spiteful little smile. Behind her pacifier, Becky let out a horrified scream when her shiny bald head came into view. She focused on the ridiculous curl of hair dangling in front of her forehead and let out a piercing scream.

What’s next for our three babes?

Lunch

A group bath

Playtime

Click here to vote now

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Oct. 12)
On 10/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, CDfm said:

Wow that is some serious sadistic stuff. You have to wonder exactly what they want. I think I would even be afraid to ask. 

I've had people ask for really extreme surgical modification stuff (removal of teeth, breast reductions etc.) but I'm not into that at all. Hair cutting and possibly a little weight gain are about as far as I'll go (and even then only in small doses.)

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 11:33 AM, Parker Longabaugh said:

I've had people ask for really extreme surgical modification stuff (removal of teeth, breast reductions etc.) but I'm not into that at all. Hair cutting and possibly a little weight gain are about as far as I'll go (and even then only in small doses.)

I've had to write that stuff. Luckily, the guy who pays me for it is into super hero universes and such so I can merely say a ray zapped her and *poof* flat chested. Ultimately, I'm a lot like you, surgery is not my cup of tea. 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, Parker Longabaugh said:

People have their own kinks, but I am really not into anything surgical or irreversible. One of the reasons I like your stories because they don't include these things.

19 hours ago, Curio said:

People have their own kinks, but I am really not into anything surgical or irreversible. One of the reasons I like your stories because they don't include these things.

Thanks-- definitely not my cup of tea. As you say, nothing in my stories is technically permanent.

To be fair, I can go a bit far on the mental regression side of things, so I'm definitely not in a position to criticize anyone else's likes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Sorry it took so long to get this one ready-- as I mentioned before, I'm coming of a long and difficult couple of weeks at work. But I've got a little time off now and things should be back to normal at work, so hopefully I can get all caught up on everything now. Thanks to everyone who's left comments so far... please keep them coming if you want to see more stories like this in the future!

If you're a member of the Audience Participation Tier on Patreon then don't forget to click here to take the poll and help decide what happens next in the story.

In the playpen, Monica and Ashley watched Becky staring into the mirror and weeping at the sight of her new haircut, sobbing disbelievingly at the sight of her bald and gleaming scalp. The pair peered at the scene from between the bars, cowering in fear, preying that they wouldn’t be the next ones to lose their precious, glossy locks.

In particular, Monica felt the cold shiver of terror inside her. Her former rival still hadn’t forgiven her for standing in the way of her pet project, and Ms. Simmons never seemed to miss an opportunity to heap humiliation on poor Monica.

Cold fear gripped her belly, making her bowels rumble. Unbeknownst to Monica and Ashley, part of the subliminal training they were receiving enhanced and exacerbated the physical effects of emotions such as fear or stress, specifically to their bladder and bowels. As a result, a high stress situation or sudden shock or period of prolonged anxiety increased the odds of the girls losing control of their bowels or bladder. Monica had already doused her diaper while she was watching the haircut, her pampers growing wet and heavy between her thighs before she’d even noticed. Now, watching Becky bawl her eyes out as she inspected her new infantile haircut, Monica was dimly aware of an uncomfortable feeling building in her guts in time with her apprehension. Her bowels suddenly roared to life inside of her, and before she even realized what was happening, she was taking an utterly involuntary dump in the seat of her diaper. Monica’s jaw dropped, her soother falling from her mouth when an enormous fart emerged from her backside without warning, a huge, gooey mess spattering noisily into the back of her pampers.

With a grunt, Monica was able to squeeze her backside shut and temporarily regain control. But her tummy was still cramping, her bowels percolating wildly inside her... it wasn’t long before her conditioning took over once more, and Monica cried out in humiliation and frustration as she lost control again. A sloppy, flatulent noise accompanied another muddy gush from her quivering backside, leaving her diaper heavy and brown behind her, her buttocks all smeared and messy.

Monica reddened... there was absolutely no way the others in the room hadn’t noticed, and soon every eye was on her... all except for Becky, who continued gazing in the mirror and sobbing over her new look. A glance at Ashley revealed the she was staring at Monica and pinching her nose shut (a bit hypocritical, Monica thought, considering she had a load in her diaper that was stinking up the place as well.)

“Well well well,” Ms. Simmons chuckled, making her way over to the playpen. Monica and Ashley shrank away, huddling together and cowering against the bars at the back, their poopy diapers squishing beneath them as they did. Simmons crinkled her cute, turned up nose distastefully, relishing the way her two diapered captives squirmed and cowered, fearful and embarrassed under her gaze. “Are you two stinking up the nursery again?” she asked condescendingly.

The pair could do little more than blush and squirm in their loaded pampers. With the stench of their messy diapers wafting through the air, there was little they could say in their defence. Ms. Simmons laughed at their discomfort. “Personally, I think you could all use a nice, long bath... computer?”

She’d barely finished speaking the words when the nursery snapped into motion, the sobbing Becky plucked from her seat seconds before the beauty station cleared itself away, sinking into the floor as though it was never there. Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, another panel retracted and a large tub full of steaming water and frothy pink bubbles emerged.

Becky’s crying was disrupted by a sharp yelp as she was hoisted into the air by the mechanical hands. Her diaper was stripped from her body in one smooth, efficient motion. Becky kicked and screamed, totally naked, her nearly bald head gleaming in the light, her bare ass jiggling behind her. She was unceremoniously dumped into the water and resurfaced coughing and rubbing water from her eyes. The tub was deeper than it looked, the water coming up to her shoulders when she sat. Further, the sides of the tub were high-- she estimated that she’d need to stand on tippy-toe to peer out over the top.

Moments later, Monica and Ashley felt themselves hoisted into the air by their under arms, their loaded and stained diapers sagging heavily behind them. Their clothes were quickly removed, followed swiftly by their diapers, which were pulled off carefully, wrapped up into a ball and discarded into the large diaper pail in the corner. They blushed and squealed when their dirty, poop-smeared buns were revealed to the entire room.

The automatons made quick work of the mess with wet wipes, then deposited the pair of them into the bath next to Becky. The three naked maidens shared a mutually embarrassed look with each other, shamed by their collective nudity... but it wasn’t long before they had bigger things to worry about.

The mechanical hands swarmed them, some gripping their arms and legs and manoeuvring them so that others could scrub their bodies more easily and efficiently. The girls squeaked and squealed as they were firmly scoured with soft, soapy washcloths.

Ms. Simmons made her way to the control room so she would be able to enjoy the view in a little privacy. Stripping down to her Depends Pull-Up, she took up a position behind the console and watched the monitors eagerly, studying the Adult Babes in their steaming hot bath. She smiled, pleased with herself, slipping her hand down the front of her Depends so she could play with her pussy, groaning with pleasure as the three Babes squealed and blushed their way through their bath.

They were twisted, pulled, and bent into every possible position, the wet soapy washcloths worked in and out of every nook and cranny. The adult Baby women found their faces, armpits, and breasts scrubbed clean with cold, clinical detachment. Squawking indignantly, their legs were spread and their private parts were rigorously bathed... and with their limbs held in place, all three of them were powerless to do anything to prevent it. Finally the automatons pressed the soapy cloths up between their butt-cheeks, each one squealing and wincing as their crinkled little assholes were thoroughly scrubbed clean by firm, steady mechanical fingers.

Ms. Simmons watched from the control booth, the cameras capturing the action from every angle, blatantly masturbating with her hand down the front of her Depends. She smiled to herself wondering what indignity she could heap upon them next.

What’s next for our three Adult Babies?

Lunch

Rectal Temp Taking

Click here to take the poll now.

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Nov. 2)

Big thanks to everyone who's taken the time to leave comments etc. thus far. If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon then don't forget to stop by and vote to help determine what happens next in the story.

Ms. Megan Simmons watched the lovey young women struggle in the bath like a bunch of toddlers, her hand working furiously down the front of her Depends pull-up. She was quite enjoying herself and could have easily pushed herself to orgasm right there... but she forced herself to hold back. There were many delights awaiting her captives, and Megan knew she had all afternoon to enjoy herself at their expense.

Her fingers danced across the keyboard in front of her, and she broke out into a wide, nasty grin, plotting an afternoon of infantile torment for her three unwilling lab rats.

In the nursery, the girls slumped back in the water, exhausted, the mechanical arms reaching the end of their bathing programming when they finished cleaning the girls’ feet. Once finished, they actually retreated into the ceiling and left them alone for a moment. The three nude women, dazed and disoriented, simply reclined in the warm water, gazing at each other lazily and gasping for breath. Becky, still not over the loss of her glorious golden locks, stroked her almost completely bald head and sobbed.

Their respite was short-lived. Moments later, the nursery roared to life once more, the drains on the tub opening up and emptying the water very quickly, leaving them naked and shivering and bashfully covering their nudity in seconds. The high, steep sides of the tub came up over their heads, and even if the sides weren’t wet and sudsy following their bath, there was probably no way they’d be able to shimmy their sexy, naked bodies up the side and over the top.

And then the hands descended once again, plucking the struggling, naked women up under their arms and lifted them, dripping wet and shivering, out of the tub, which quickly sank into the floor and disappeared from sight. Three fluffy white towels were produced, and the women found themselves kicking and squealing as they were furiously rubbed dry.

Three large padded changing tables rose out of the floor, and the automatons carried them over, stretching them out on their bellies on the padded surface. The women groaned, assuming they were in for another machine-perfect diaper change, little realizing that Ms. Simmons had something even more humiliating planned out for them. Their wrists and ankles were pinned in place by strong mechanical hands.

Suddenly, Monica let out a squeal when she felt her buns pried apart and her asshole smeared with cool, gooey KY jelly. A pair of corresponding squeals from either side let her know that Ashley and Becky were sharing the same fate. Monica bit her lip and flexed her toes into fists, sensing what was coming next.

Ashley heard a familiar mechanical whir behind her. Hesitantly, she glanced over her shoulder, her heart skipping in her chest when she saw three mechanical arms brandishing three thick thermometers, headed straight for their vulnerable bare butts.

Becky let out a shocked yowl when the cold glass of the thermometer was pressed up against her slippery asshole, then pushed home, disappearing up her rectum with almost no resistance. The journalist squeaked and jumped, what was left of her hair falling into her face as she squirmed, the thermometer pushed further and further inside her.

The three beautiful babes lay stretched out all in a row, nude, bare bottoms pointed up at the ceiling, each one with a thick glass tube protruding from between their smooth, round buttocks. Their wrists and ankles were securely pinned to the surface of the padded table firmly, effectively immobilizing them. Each twitch or involuntarily wiggle sent strange sensations rippling out from their rumps through their entire bodies... they held their bodies rigid, trying to remain as still as possible.

The seconds dragged by, and the women sucked in deep breaths, vividly aware of the wide glass tubes protruding from their delicate little assholes. Occasionally, each one would curiously glance to one side, only to turn away, blushing when they caught sight of what the other women (and therefore, themselves) looked like, all helpless and naked with a baby thermometer sticking out of their butts.

In the control room, Ms. Simmons squirmed her padded bottom in her chair, savouring the way the fabric felt beneath her wriggling bum. She watched the monitors intently, still stroking her privates through the front of her diaper. She drank in her prisoner’s humiliation and helplessness, gazing lustfully at their sexy bare forms. She told herself that it was her utter power and authority over them that was propelling her arousal... but she knew, deep down, a part of her wished she was down there with them.

Sweaty and naked, the girls could nothing but lay stretched out on their tummies, waiting for their ordeal to be over. They forced themselves to lay completely still except for the regular rise and fall of their breathing and occasional curling and uncurling of their fingers and toes. Gripping the edge of the table with white knuckles, Monica blushed a fiery red, her awareness of the sensation of the thermometer sticking out of her butt combine with the knowledge of how ridiculous she looked making her humiliation even more acute.

At last, a trio of mechanical arms descended at a leisurely pace, took the tips of the thermometer protruding from the girls’ butt-cracks and tugged them out maddening slowness, drawing squeaks and squeals of embarrassment from the three Adult Babies. At last, the thermometers were fully withdrawn.

Ms. Simmons studied the results, lazily masturbating in her cushy pull-up. Upon seeing that her subjects were all normal and healthy, she instructed the machine to get some diapers on them while she planned the next part of their day.

What’s next for our three babes?

Lunch

A bottle feeding

Rocked to sleep in a bassinet

Click here to vote now!

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Nov. 13)
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Completed Jan. 16/19)