LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Completed Jan. 16/19)

If you're enjoying the story let me know in the comments-- and if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, click here to cast your vote and determine what happens next in the story.

tumblr_inline_p8s0qyPU9W1t2nx5o_540.jpg

“There’s no single thing we can point to, Ashley,” Mr. Milken said, eyeing her with a cold and calculating smile. “It’s a number of little things adding up to a much larger problem... you might say it’s a problem of attitude as much as performance.” His voice was silky smooth, his gaze ruthless.

Ashley squirmed in her seat, shifting under his penetrating gaze, his handsome features, and his expensive suit lending him authority and gravitas. “I understand,” she said, fighting the urge to roll her eyes. This wasn’t the first time she’d heard about performance problems at a job, and she honestly doubted it would be the last.

“It’s not just coming in late or leaving early, it’s not the fact that you gossip instead of getting your work done on time, it’s not constant leaves and ‘personal days’... it’s not even the fact that you spend over an hour in the ladies room every day. Those are merely symptoms of a larger problem.”

“Yes sir,” she said, stifling a yawn. She was eager to get to the part where she made platitudes about doing a better job and then going back to her cubicle to file her nails. Milken put up a good front, but she knew he didn’t have it in him to fire her... just like all the rest. When she put on a properly chastened, puppy dog face, no one could look into her bright blue eyes framed by cascading blonde hair without relenting. She’d learned long ago-- bat your eyelashes and flash a little cleavage and you can practically get away with murder.

“I’m glad you agree,” Milken said cheerfully, “because I think we need to have a little talk about your position here at the company.”

Ashley got a hollow feeling. “I’m sorry?” she said, trying to sound confident.

“Your position here at the company... I’m just not sure you’re right for it.”

“But...”

“We’re trying something new here,” he said smoothly, interrupting her. “A new program for, shall we say, ‘delinquent employees.’”

“What kind of new program?” she said, barely keeping the edge out of her voice.

“We’ve found a position that we think is ideal for an employee with your-- temperament.”

“Such as...?” Ashley inquired curtly, suddenly on edge.

Mr. Milken touched a button on his desk. “I think Ms. Simmons can explain better than I can,” he said as the door swung open and the primly dress, stern-faced Ms. Simmons entered. Ashley studied her conservative dress and the neat bun in her hair skeptically, but Simmons coolly ignored her with a professional, almost military disdain. “This is the one I was telling you about,” he said, “can you show her the ropes, Ms. Simmons?”

Only then did she turn and look Ashley over, and the impassive expression on her face suggested that she wasn’t overly impressed. “I think that can be arranged. Come along,” she said with precision, turning and moving to stand by the door.

Ashley looked over at Mr. Milken for confirmation, certain that this was some sort of joke... but she was met with a smile and gesture from her boss. “Run along, Ashley,” he said dismissively, “Ms. Simmons will show you the ropes.”

Uncertainly, she rose from her seat and made her way over to Simmons, standing before her awkwardly. “Er... So, I guess...?”

But Ms. Simmons was in no mood for dallying. “Come along,” she said quickly, snatching Ashley by the hand and dragging her out of Mr. Milken’s office and into the larger work area beyond.

“Hey! What’re you, nuts?! Let go of me!” Ashley whispered angrily, praying no one would notice as she struggled and failing to disengage herself from Simmons.

“Silence!” Ms. Simmons demanded, landing a hard, open handed swat to the seat of Ashley’s tight skirt, the noisy POP of her palm drawing some stares, and even a few giggles.

“OW!” Ashley complained, reaching back to rub her tingling backside, hobbling along behind Simmons all the way to the elevator. She pushed the button and ushered Ashley inside.

“I think you’ll find things will be quite... different for you from now on,” she said with subtle glee, pushing the button for the basement.

Looks like Ashley is on her way back to daycare-- should it be a fully mechanized, futuristic, automated nursery, or do you prefer the human touch of the old fashioned kind of nursery?

The nursery should be fully mechanized and automatic

It should be an old fashioned adult nursery staffed by people

Click here to vote

Check out Babes In Diapers for more great stuff

I agree free story seems like a thing of the past, nowadays with an author and Patreon. I had an author wanting me to become a patron just to finish the ending of their kindle book on Amazon.
I really don't get how daillydiaper allow promotion like

Even when writing on topics that are fun and interesting, it can be tedious and, at the very least, time consuming.  I don’t think it’s unreasonable for an author to ask for some compensation for providing entertainment to us.  I appreciate the free stuff and when that doesn’t satiate my fetish appetite, I’ll pay up the small sum for extra content.  Just my two cents.

Those of you who pledge $8 or more on Patreon can head over there now to vote in our poll and determine the fate of our bratty protagonist! If you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more like it, please let me know in the comments.

“A few years ago, our R & D division embarked on it’s most ambitions project ever,” Ms. Simmons explained and a crisp, but cool voice. “Our engineers started with a vision-- a vision of a fully automated infancy, where a baby could be raised entirely by a sophisticated team of automatons.”

The elevator arrived in the basement with a polite ding. The doors gently hissed open, and Simmons strode confidently into the hallway. “This way, please,” she commanded, her heals clicking their way down the hallway. Reluctantly, Ashley followed, trailing behind, only half listening to Ms. Simmions’ droning:

“Our team envisioned an environment where small children could be cared for in the temporary absence of their parents-- a ‘nursery,’ if you would-- where all of the child’s needs could be catered to by advanced robotic units guided by an advanced Artificial Intelligence system,” she explained dryly. They reached a door, and Simmons pulled a security card from her purse and slid it through the slot next to it. Ashley heard it unlock with a soft click, and moments later they were on their way again.

The hallway was long and sterile, but Ms Simmons took such long steps and walked with a precise, almost military gait, and they covered the distance quickly... in fact, Ashley found herself struggling to keep up a bit. It seemed Simmons wasn’t the desk-bound nerd she appeared to be at first glance.

“Almost five years went into the planning, and it took an additional five years just to build a functional prototype,” Simmons explained. “We were all ready to begin testing it on live subjects. But then there was... an incident.”

“‘Incident?’” Ashley didn’t like where this was going.

“A break in at the facility. A well known international thief somehow gained access to the installation, with the intention of helping herself to our secrets.”

“What happened?”

“Somehow, the system was activated with our unfortunate thief still inside... which wouldn’t normally have been a problem, except that someone had overridden the recognition software and re-calibrated some of the safety protocols and... well...” They reached another door, and Ms. Simmons ran her key card through the slot, the lock clacking open obediently, and Ashley reluctantly followed her into the darkened room beyond.

“Well... what happened?” Ashley said, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Ms. Simmons crossed the room with practised ease... Ashley swallowed heavily-- especially when she heard the door swing shut and lock automatically behind them.

“The AI registered the thief as a test subject,” Simmons said from somewhere in the darkness, “and activated the automatons... One second please,” she said, and Ashley heard a second door slamming shut on the far side of the room.

“Hey!” Ashley cried in the darkness, realizing with a sinking feeling that she was now trapped in a dark room in the basement of her office, and her eyes didn’t seem to be adjusting... where ever she was, it must’ve been pitch black.

“That’s better.” Ashley gave a small start when Simmons’ voice came blaring over a speaker somewhere. “Where was I? Oh yes, I remember... our unfortunate little protagonist had found herself standing in our state-of-the-art mechanical nursery,” she continued the story with a sadistic relish.

The lights suddenly came on, blindingly bright... now Ashley was forced to shield her face. Through squinted eyelids, she could barely make out pastel walls and a massive crib-- a nursery, she realized with a sudden stab of fear.

“Wait a second...” she said, not liking where all this was going.

“And someone had altered the program,” Ms. Simmon continued, ignoring Ashley, “to register her as a subject to be cared for rather than as a grown woman and... well...”

From within the walls and under her feet, Ashley heard an ominous whirring and clanking... as though somewhere, a great machine was stirring to life all around her. She sweated and frantically scanned the room for some way out.

“She was in there a full weekend before anyone found her... a long, long weekend,” Simmons chuckled over the intercom. “The mechanical nursery DID provide quality care to our heroine... unfortunately for her, it was a level of care more appropriate for a two year old than a grown woman.”

“Let me out of here!” Ashley cried, pounding uselessly on the door in a frantic attempt to escape.

“That seemed to be the end of the project,” Ms. Simmons said, ignoring Ashley’s pleas. “Even if we could get government approval after what happened, we were unable to fix the changes that had been made to the program. Something had been fundamentally altered in the software... any time an adult woman got anywhere near the thing when it was switched on... well...”

“Open this door!” Ashley pleaded, kicking it as hard as she could with her high-heels on. All around her, the rumbling and clanking grew louder and more urgent.

“We had no choice but to dismantle it-- but I just couldn’t stand seeing all that work, not to mention the materials and money go to waste. And then, one day, I was studying our employee efficiency reports, and I had an epiphany...”

“Look, Simmons,” Ashley thundered pompously, “I’m getting sick of the scare tactics! Either let me go or-- yikes!” she cried, cutting herself off with a shriek when a pair of strong mechanical hands emerged from the ceiling, scooped her up under her arms and hoisted her into the air like a two year old. “What the hell!? Lemmie go!” She screamed, struggling fruitlessly against their vice-like grip.

“You’re just the test subject,” Ms. Simmons said, and for the first time, Ashley detected something else in her voice... a smugness, with maybe a hit of pleasure. “I’m going to weed them out-- all the naughty girls, who waste time gossiping and fixing their make-up instead of doing their jobs. I’m going to reassign them all to my special nursery,” she said with a little laugh.

Ashley was barely listening. The strong, mechanical hands encircled her wrists and ankles, holding her suspended a few feet in the air. A series of clicks and whirs behind her drew her attention in time to see a set of panels retract and another pair of robotic arms slithered forth, heading right for her.

“No!” She shouted, kicking and struggling in vain. The sleek fingers, covered in fabric, strong and precise, yet strangely soft and warm, reached out towards her and began stripping her clothes from her body. “Hey! No! Quit it! Eek!” she cried as her blouse and skirt were literally torn from her body, leaving the gorgeous Ashley hanging and struggling in her sexy, lacy underwear.

“In time, you’ll see that this really is for the best,” Ms. Simmons assured her over the intercom as her clothes were discarded on the floor and the hands went to work removing her bra and panties.

“Stop it, damn you!” she roared... but it was lost on deaf ears-- the undergarments were removed with surgical precision, and at last Ashley hung there, naked and exposed, her every intimate area open for inspection.

“But enough orientation, for now,” Said Ms. Simmons with an evil grin, “It’s time to get started...”

What is the first step in Ashley’s regression?

A bath

A spanking

Send her straight to diapers

Click here to vote now

Visit Babes In Diapers for more great stuff.

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Chapter Two added May 22)

Thanks to everyone who's left comments and such so far. If you pledge more than $8 a month, don't forget to head over to Patreon and take our poll to determine what happens next in this story. I'd also like to say once again that just because you can't vote doesn't mean we don't want to hear your opinion... let us know what you think should come next in the comments.

I'd also like to thank DiaperedXtreme for donating a couple of photomanips for this project... check him out on Tumblr and Patreon I'll post a couple more in future installments:

tumblr_p9izmyncbQ1u0tcpzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p9izmyncbQ1u0tcpzo2_250.png

Megan Simmons tapped a new series of commands into her console, relishing the power she had literally at her finger-tips. She gazed down at Ashley from behind the two way mirror, confident that she could see everything without being observed from the safety of the nursery’s control centre. The girl kicked and screamed, demanding to be let out and making vague legal threats... but Simmons wasn’t worried. Ashley had signed the standard contract when she became employed, and it contained a clause, buried somewhere deep within, not only volunteering her in advance for any ‘product testing’ the company might require in the future, but also waving all legal recourse on her part-- legally, both she and the company were in the clear.

She watched Ashley struggle, her large, bare breasts wobbling alluringly. From the bank of monitors on the side of the room, Simmons could inspect Ashley’s struggling, nubile young body from almost every angle, and she took a moment to admire her neatly trimmed pubic hair, the sexy curves of her hips, the way her plump, womanly buttocks jiggled behind her as she fought and kicked, struggling to free herself from the mechanical hands that held her in place.

“This is only the beginning,” she whispered to herself, hitting enter with a suppressed shiver of pleasure, then turning to the window to watch the show that was about to unfold.

In the nursery, suspended naked from the ceiling by her wrists and ankles, Ashley kicked and fought against her confinement, struggling so hard that a light sheen of sweat had begun to pop out on her pretty pale skin. She heard the clanking starting up again all around her as Ms Simmons shifted the nursery from ‘containment’ mode into ‘active,’ bringing all it’s system’s and functions online. Ashley emitted a squeak of horror as she was lifted and twisted in the air, eventually finding herself on her back in the centre of the changing table, dazed, held in place by strong mechanical hands.

“No!” she cried, kicking and pulling at her restraints. “Get away from me! You can’t-- Mmmmph!” Her screams were cut off by a large pacifier being popped into her mouth and quickly strapped and buckled around the back of her head, reducing her to muffled grunts and squeals.

The hands gripped her tight, leaving her unable to do much more than buck and shimmy in place on the table. “YYEEK!” she squealed when she felt a fat line of cold baby lotion squirted onto her naked body, stretching from her crotch to her collarbone. Ashley struggled, but was unable to stop two more pairs of mechanical hands descending from the ceiling and rubbing it into her nubile young body. Meanwhile, even more mechanical digits were appearing from the floor, gathering and preparing the various things she would require for the first diaper change of her adulthood.

The lotion was rubbed into her soft skin, in spite of her muffled protests. Ashley squawked as her ankles were lifted off the table, raising the pale, plump heart of her bare bottom into the air. She struggled, curling her toes into little fists as another fat dollop of lotion was squirted onto her jiggling tushy. She growled, fuming, outraged as the soft but steely fingers kneaded and massaged her buttocks, working the greasy lotion into her seat.

Meanwhile, in the control booth, Megan Simmons watched the proceedings on her monitors, taking in the action from every angle. She allowed herself a grin of pleasure as she watched Ashley’s bottom being thoroughly coated with cream and then dusted with a goodly amount of baby powder. She sucked in a deep breath and held it as the big, thick pamper was slipped under Ashley’s wiggling rump. Simmons licked her lips, watching intently as Ashley’s backside was lowered, making contact with the thick material and bring her inching ever being stripped of her adult hood indefinitely. Standing she went over to the window, her hips rolling slightly more than necessary as she went, a tingle of pleasure pulsing in her panties as she watched.

On the changing table, Ashley’s struggle increased when she felt the diaper under her butt, her big beautiful tits wobbling in time with her movements... but it was no use-- her legs were easily held in place while her pussy was dusted with powder. She bit down on the pacifier and growled furiously as the diaper was pulled up tightly between her legs and taped into place around her waist.

In the control centre, Megan sucked in a deep breath as she watched the hands open the tapes and press them down, sealing Ashley into her padded prison. Her face broke into a wide, almost manic grin as she watched Ashley vainly struggle, her efforts unable to even slow the process down. Things were working out even better than she’d planned, and Ms. Simmons was practically giddy when she saw the hands go for the wardrobe, pulling it open and reaching in to select an outfit for their new charge. Of course, with her command console, she could select an outfit for Ashley manually-- but she wanted to see what the AI would select on it’s own.

She wasn’t disappointed... a cute little pink and white sundress was selected and brought over. Ashley was pulled into a sitting position, and before she knew it, the garment had been tugged over her head and her arms were threaded through the sleeves. The dress was short enough to expose almost the entirety of her giant, puffy pampers, making checks and changes easier. Additionally, a large slit in the back made taking the dress on and off easier, not to mention revealing the bulging seat of her diaper and a large portion of her bare back.

Fingers clacking on the keyboard, Simmons scrolled through potential hairstyles. The nursery possessed all the materials necessary to cut and style Ashley’s hair in any number of babyish styles, but for the moment she settled for a simple set of pigtails... after all, there’s plenty of time to get creative, she thought with an evil grin, watching the hands descend towards their charge.

Ashley held her breath when the hands started taking up fistfuls of her hair, expecting the worst. But she had to admit, she could hardly even feel it as her hair was styled and banded into a pair of childish pigtails.

At last, the ordeal was over, and Ashley blushed when she caught sight of herself in the mirror on the far side of the room-- she certainly looked the part! Ashley fumed as she scanned her own image, hardly even recognizing herself. The stylish young lady who had entered the office that morning no longer existed... in her place sat an adult toddler, looking like she just walked out of the doll isle at a toy store.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Ms. Simmons cold laughter of the speakers. “Ha ha ha! Don’t you just look adorable?!”

Ashley let out an angry breath through flared nostrils, folding her arms under her breasts in a huff.

“Awww, don’t be pouty baby,” Simmons said over the intercom. “I know what you need...”

What’s in store for Ashley next?

Lunch

A nap

Playtime

Head over to Patreon now to take the poll.

Babes In Diapers

tumblr_p9izmyncbQ1u0tcpzo3_250.jpg

• Like 4
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Chapter Three added May 30)
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this has been a great fun read so far. The thought of being placed in a facility like this is very frightening for me. To be instantly forced to give up all control of even your own body scares me. You have done a good job writing this and it was definitely worth a like. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

As always, if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, don't forget to click here to take our poll and determine the fate of our heroine. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to leave comments so far... please keep them coming if you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more. You can also check out Babes In Diapers for more stories and other goodies-- totally free.

“You need a nice, healthy, nutritious lunch,” Ms. Simmons cackled over the intercom, tapping a series of commands into her console and calling up the nursery’s menu, scanning the list for the most babyish and unpalatable foods available. She entered her selections, grinning gleefully when the whirring and grinding of the automatons preparing the food emerged from within the walls.

Meanwhile, Ashley emitted a squeal, the hands pulling her into the air, a large high-chair springing up from the floor beneath her before she was slammed into the seat on her thickly diapered rump, a tray snapped into place in front of her.

“Hey! Lemme outta here!” she whined and complained, struggling, powerless to prevent the automatons from seizing her arms and binding her wrists to the side of the chair, trapping her in place. Ashley squirmed, futilely attempting to free herself. But her efforts were wasted, and she watched, sweat dribbling down her face, as panels in the wall slid open, revealing a pair of mechanical hands carrying an ominous looking bowl of food, which approached with maddening slowness.

Ashley watched as it was placed on the tray in front of her. She peered into the steaming bowl of oatmeal disdainfully, the grey, unflavoured mush staring back at her, bland and unappetizing. She turned her nose up at it snootily-- there was no way she was going to eat any of that slop...

One of the hands took up the spoon, scooping up a large portion of warm mush, which it brought towards Ashley’s mouth. She sealed her lips tightly and turned her head defiantly. The oatmeal was smeared across her lips and down her chin, but Ashley held firm, resolving to maintain her dignity at all costs.

“Come on, Ashley,” Ms. Simmons said from the control room, scrolling through command prompts on her console. Fortunately, she’d made some adjustments and additions to the equipment in the nursery, and she was prepared for this eventuality... but she didn’t want to deploy it just yet. Let’s see if we can’t do this the easy way, she thought, typing a command and hitting enter.

“Here-comes-the-airplane,” a mechanical voice croaked over the intercom, smearing even more of the mush on her lips and chin. Still Ashley stubbornly clenched her jaw and bobbed her head, her face getting more messy by the second.

“Well,” Megan said, sighing as she entered a new command into her console, “you can’t say I didn’t try to do this the easy way.” Only her sadistic grin as she hit the enter button betrayed her true feelings.

“Yeee!” Ashley cried, a small electric current running through the seat of her chair... not enough to do any serious damage, but enough to deliver a sharp shock to her fleshy rump. The hands took advantage of the situation, pushing the tasteless mush into her open wide. She winced, the warm, flavourless pulp filling her mouth and forcing her to swallow.

“You’d better cooperate,” Megan warned over the intercom, “or you’ll get it again.” She sat back and watched, grinning when Ashley reluctantly opened up and accepted the next bite, which she chewed and swallowed mechanically.

“Open-wide-sweetie,” the computer chirped, it voice cool and electronic. It spooned another helping of oat-mush between her lips. Ashley let out a frustrated growl, but she could do no more that squirm and wriggle in her seat, trying futility to escape as she was spoon-fed the entire dish.

At last, she’d emptied the bowl, and she sat back with a soft burp-- at least that was over...

Another set of hands emerged from the wall to place another bowl in front of her. “What the hell?” Ashley muttered, leaning forward to inspect it.

The bowl contained a sickening looking paste made from what appeared to be mashed peas. Ashley felt her stomach lurch a bit... peas weren’t her favourite food at the best of times, and mashed up as they were, she couldn’t help but think about how much it resembled a bowl of green slime.

“Chuga-chuga-choo-choo,” the machine intoned, coldly mechanical, bringing the spoon full of green slop up to her mouth. Ashley hesitated for a moment, her lips and chin becoming increasingly smeared with every moment she resisted. For a moment she thought of refusing... but she though back to the stinging shock she’d just received on her diapered bottom minutes before, and she had no desire to repeat it. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and took a bite, her pretty face instantly registering her disgust.

She shook her head, frowning, tears springing to her eyes as she forced herself to swallow the putrid green mush, choking it down painfully. “Guuaah!” she complained, sticking out her tongue distastefully. The hands had already scooped up another spoonful, and before she knew what was happening, it had been pushed between her lips. With a groan, she began the painful process of swallowing again. She forced it down, letting out a sob when she saw that the automatons had already loaded up another spoonful.

In the command centre, Simmons watched the monitors with a big smile, gleefully watching Ashley swallow the mushy peas, her face smeared with green and grey paste... a far cry from the snooty, fashionable office floozy she’d been just a few minutes ago.

Ashley squeezed her eyes shut, mechanically opening her mouth and swallowing, not even taking the time to chew. She was getting full, and her tummy was starting to feel bloated. At last she was finished, and she almost cheered with joy as the dish was lifted from the tray and disappeared behind a panel in the wall.

Her head lolled back, and Ashley allowed herself a wide smile of triumph... she’d made it, and although she still had the taste of the awful, squishy peas and bland, lumpy oatmeal in her mouth, she was happy to have gotten through one more test. She sucked her breath in, feeling stuffed, but strong, re-energized, and ready for whatever Simmons and her crazy nursery had in store for her next.

A whirring on the far side of the room drew her attention. She belched softly, looking over with sleepy eyes, her mouth and chin covered in crusty goop.

She watched the small hatch slide open, and a pair of mechanical hands emerge, carrying yet another bowl with a spoon sticking out.

“No!” She cried, struggling in her seat, thrashing against her bonds as it was placed on the tray in front of her.

But it was futile, and she was forced to settle back into her seat and inspect the lumpy, purplish-brown mush she instantly identified (with her stomach rolling) as stewed prunes.

“No... Please... come on-- don’t make me eat that!” she whined, whipping her head from side to side, the hand taking up a heaping spoonful and bringing it towards her mouth, which she hesitantly accepted, almost crying-- she just knew all this food was going to play havoc with her digestion.

“Open-wide-sweet-pea,” the nursery intoned without much enthusiasm before popping another spoonful of icky mush into her mouth.

After lunch, what’s next for Ashley?

A Nap

A haircut

The baby bouncer

Click here to take the poll and let us know what you think should happen next

Babes In Diapers

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Jun. 20)

Big thanks to everyone who's left comments and such thus far-- please keep it coming, especially if you'd like to see more stories like this in the future. Also, Don't forget that if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon you can take the poll and decide what happens next in the story.

Speaking of Patreon, I posted the latest chapter of Big Daddy at the beginning of the week-- click here to read it or here to read a free preview of the series. You can also visit Babes In Diapers for more great stuff... totally free

“Uuuhhgg...”

Ashley groaned, forcing herself to open her mouth to accept another spoon-load of icky stewed prunes. The goopy brown and purple mush was lumpy and tasted awful... she was near nears as she forced herself to chew and swallow, her jaw sore and her tummy already bulging to the limit after all the food she’d already eaten in the past few minutes.

She forced herself to swallow, belching noisily almost immediately after she’d choked it down. Her normally flat belly, kept taunt and tight by hours of crunches, was pooching out, positively filled to the bursting point with food... but she didn’t dare stop. Every small act of resistance earned her a shock on her diapered backside from the cackling Ms. Simmons in the control booth.

So she opened her mouth to accept each spoonful, chewing and swallowing mechanically, her face screwing up with every tortured bite, the icky taste forcing tears from her eyes that rolled down her cheeks in fat rivulets. Her only consolation was that the contents of the bowl were rapidly disappearing, and that the more full she was, the closer she was to finishing.

In the control room, Megan Simmons watch the monitors gleefully, thoroughly enjoying the show. She chuckled, watching Ashley’s face getting messier with every bite, pausing only to emit the occasional belch to relieve the pressure. She thought about the havoc the combination of foods Ashley had just been force-fed would wreak on her bowels... Simmons settled back for what was sure to be an entertaining afternoon.

Ashley finished her lunch with a sizable belch, topped off by a noisy fart. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment-- the haughty, dainty Ashley had never passed gas in public before, but it was simply unavoidable... the pressure in her belly seemed to be growing, and her tummy was beginning to gurgle in strange and ominous ways.

But she didn’t have time to worry about it-- the tray was unsnapped and removed at rapid speed, and the next thing she knew, Ashley found herself scooped up under the arms once more and lifted from the high-chair (which retreated back into the floor). A panel opened in the ceiling, and a mass of straps and buckles tumble from within.

She inspected with a kind of curious dread, knowing that whatever it was, it spelled disaster for her. Her prediction was proven correct only a few seconds later, when she found herself strapped in, her legs threaded through a pair of holes cut in a canvas sling that served as a seat for her diapered bottom. Her feet dangled near the floor, and she could barely touch it if she stretched... which was made possible by the elasticized straps that kept her suspended from the roof, allowing her to “hop” in place a little.

With a fiery blush, Ashley suddenly realized where she was... she’d seen babies in contraptions similar to these, was pretty sure she even had one her self at one time. Never in a million years did she think that she’d be sitting diapered in a baby bouncer in her early 20-- and in a diaper no less!

She kicked and squirmed a bit, trying to get used to her position. Her full to the point of popping belly was presenting a new set of challenges, and for a moment she thought she was going to be sick.

But she quickly got the hang of it-- literally, as she discovered her best bet was to simply relax, put all her weight on her diapered butt, and let the sling act as a seat. She heard a panel open and looked over, groaning when she saw the automatons brandishing a large bottle.

“Oh come on!” she whined, struggling against her bonds (which merely made her jiggle in the air a bit.) “I don’t have any room left in me!”

But the machines ignored her, popping the nipple into her mouth and waiting patiently for her to reach up and take it with both hands, exhaling angrily through her nose as she did. She frowned, sucking slowly, identifying the contents as apple juice with a sigh... something else to stimulate her digestion.

She tried to relax as much as she could, but the bouncer was unstable, constantly bobbing or twisting with every move she made. More to the point, the contents of her belly were gurgling and grumbling noisily, and her bowels were starting to cramp painfully.

She sucked the juice slowly, only drinking as much as she needed to keep the automatons at bay... still, her stomach was filled to the max, and she was forced to push out a lout fart to ease to discomfort building inside her. Embarrassment turned her cheeks red, but couldn’t stop her from sighing, relieved to have alleviated at least some of her discomfort.

“Um... excuse me?” she said to no one in particular, not sure if anyone was listening, but pressing her luck anyway. “Can I uh... use the bathroom? Fun’s fun and all, but I kinda gotta go...”

Ms. Simmons ignored Ashley’s pleas, studying her discomfort on the monitors with no shortage of amusement-- she’d waited a long time to test her creation out on a live subject, and it seemed as though she’d chosen right. Sending this brat back to pampers and watching her ordeal up to this point had been quite stimulating... but it was what was coming next that she’d been waiting for oh so patiently. She settled in, making herself comfortable, preparing herself to watch the upcoming struggle.

That struggle began in earnest a few minutes later, when Ashley finally finished her apple juice, the bottle emptying with a hissing pop. She removed the nipple from her mouth and followed up with a large burp. A mechanical hand snatched the empty bottle from her grip, and Ashley sagged into the seat of the baby bouncer, trying to get comfortable. Frowning, she lifted a diapered butt-cheek as best she could and blasted out another wet rumbler, so loud it was barely muffled by the diaper. Her pampers didn’t do much for the stink either, and she was left to fan her face against the stench.

But the fart brought no relief, and for a little while, Ashley simply hung limply in the baby bouncer, twisting gently to and fro in the air conditioning, her face growing pale and distressed. Inside, the grumbling and gurgling was growing louder as the cramps grew stronger and more painful. She was passing gas at regular intervals, the farts getting noisier and greaser all the time.

Finally, a cramp bit into her side that was so powerful it forced her to double over, the baby bouncer bobbing and twisting in response to the movement. Her tummy emitted a series of tortuous gurgles and rumbles, and she was clenching her buttocks almost as tightly as they would go. She realized that she was desperate to piss... deciding it was one thing too many to have to concentrate on, Ashley simply slackened her bladder, wetting herself in one hot, wet gush, emitting a satisfied sigh as her diaper absorbed the liquid, a wave of relief washing over her.

It was short-lived-- Ashley was farting heavily and loudly now, embarrassing as all hell but also almost totally involuntary. With the pressure increasing to an almost painful degree, she turned to the two-way mirror and pleaded once more.

“Bathroom!” She spat desperately. “I gotta go to the bathroom right now! Please don’t make m-- uumph!” She grunted, gut off once more by a pacifier being shoved into her mouth and fastened behind her head via strap and buckle.

It was too late anyway-- she felt a mushy surge from her backside, even with her sitting with her full weight on her tushy. Her buttocks parted and she felt her anus open, totally beyond her will, a huge, mushy dollop of poo-poo forced out into the seat of her diaper, accompanied by a rude, gassy sound. Her relief was almost as strong as her embarrassment, and she emitted a noisy sigh, hoping that now that she’d let a little out into her pants, controlling the rest of the load wouldn’t be an issue.

Seconds later she realized how wrong she was when a powerful cramp in her bowels simply opened up her back passage in spite of her strongest resistance, leaving her to do anything but emit a distressed grunt, her cramp pushing out another accidental, flatulent round of mushy brown poop into the seat of her diapers. She grunted to herself, trying to tighten her sphincter to keep the rest of the load in...

A cramp squeezed her belly like a giant fist, another hot, mushy surge escaped her backside, totally beyond her control... all Ashley could was moan and grunt, the mess spreading out against her bottom and lifting her in her seat, smearing her buttocks and filling the cleft between them.

This couldn’t get any worse, she thought to herself, struggling vainly in the muddy mess in her pants to find a more comfortable position.

As if in response, a pair of mechanical hands slid out from the floor and grabbed her ankles, pulling her downward in the bouncer. The pile in her pants squished audibly, and she let out a muffled cry behind her pacifier, a plea for mercy.

But neither the machine nor Ms. Simmons had any, and the hand swiftly released it’s grip, sending Ashley bouncing up and down in her thoroughly loaded diaper.

What’s next for Ashley?

A diaper change

A bath

Playpen time

Click here to vote now

• Like 3
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Jun. 27)

If I didn't need a co signer to pay attention and could raise the funds, I would probably invest in some of the patreons advertised here. I do enjoy the stories here and getting a heads up on them would be a blessing.

That being said, i feel the young lady deserves some diaper time for the time being. Perhaps her attitude will change after some time in the nursery.

Here's hoping you all had a wonderful fourth of July! As always, thank you all for the comments and messages, and especially to my patrons for their wonderful support. If you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more like it, don't forget to hit like and leave a comment below... and if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, don't forget to vote in the poll to determine where the story is going next ... or click here to visit my blog for tons of cool stuff... free!

The minutes slid by slowly. Ashley hung limply in the baby bouncer, pouting, wincing every time she accidentally squished the load in her pants... which was pretty much every time she moved even a little. Every few minutes, the automatons would tug on her feet, sending her springing up and down, the load in her pants mushing across her buns and into every crack and crevasse with every bounce.

Worse, she somehow still had some mess left inside of her, and she suffered three more mushy, flatulent eruptions from her colon. Poor Ashley could do little more than grunt and moan, trying to endure her predicament until Simmons decided it was time she had a diaper change.

She had no idea how long she hung there, the stink of her own mess wafting up into her nostrils, occasionally making a vain attempt to shift herself into a more comfortable position, succeeding only in mushing the muddy mess in her pants around her plump, round booty, tightened and toned by hours of yoga and exercise. Finally, the automatons descended again, taking her under the arms and lifting her out of the harness, which quickly disappeared into the ceiling.

With her loaded pampers mushing behind her, Ashley prayed she was being taken for a change. Instead, more noisy, mechanical clanking emerged from within the room. Ashley watched, frowning, as an enormous set of bars and railings emerged from the floor, along with a padded floor lined with blankets and toys... a king sized playpen for an Adult Baby, she realized, letting out a groan when she found herself deposited heavily on her rump within, wincing when the mess squished beneath her buttocks.

“Uuhhhhgg! So gross!” she whispered to herself, scrambling to her knees and lifting her bottom off the floor. Frowning, she investigated her surroundings... the bars looked like they reached the top of her head, maybe even higher, and they were spaced close enough together to prevent much more than her hand from passing through. Ashley huffed a sigh, inspecting the contents of the playpen... dollies, plush animals, blocks, and rattles-- strictly entertainment for the preschool set. She stretched out on her tummy, vividly aware of the hot, muddy pile in her diaper behind her, but happy that she could avoid sitting in it for a little while.

In the control booth, Megan Simmons let out a giggle, clickity clacking away on her keyboard, eagerly deploying one of the new features she’d personally designed and had installed... a state of the art sound system designed to deliver subliminal messages beneath a variety of prepackaged nursery songs, all of them designed to chip away at an aspect of the subjects’ maturity. Megan gleefully scanned through the menus, selected a subliminal designed to erode Ashley’s continence and another to induce thumb sucking and chuckled to herself as she hit play.

Reclining on her stomach and poking listlessly at the toys in front of her, Ashley was actually considering trying to take a nap when the music kicked in above her... light, tinkling melodies designed for the most sensitive of tiny ears. She groaned, the sickeningly sweet music filled the room and wormed it’s way through her ears and into her brain. Although it wasn’t loud or obtrusive, there was something oddly infectious about it... she could feel the tune getting stuck in her mind like an annoying pop song already.

She settled in, trying to ignore the heavy pile in the seat of her pants weighing down on the soft, smooth cheeks of her tushy. Ashley yawned... she was embarrassed to admit it, but the cutesy nursery music seemed to be doing it’s job; she was beginning to feel quite sleepy. She folded her hands and rested her cheek on it, feeling herself lulled to sleep. The world went dark, everything fading... everything except for that strange music, which seemed to follow her into her dreams.

Ms. Simmons watched on the monitors as Ashley drifted off into dreamland on the floor of her crib, her pampers obviously stained and bulging behind her with a smelly load of poop. With a grin spreading over her face, she walked over to the window and gazed out at her creation, perfectly designed to her specifications... an instrument of justice, doling out appropriate punishments to deserving targets.

Finally, she thought, smugly gazing out over her empire of pampers and baby powder, all the naughty girls in the company will finally get exactly the treatment they deserve! Then--

But she didn’t get a chance to finish her thought... instead, she gave a startled jump as one of the mechanical hands smacked into the glass in front of her. It held of course... the builders had assured her that the window could even withstand a gunshot.

But there was something about the way that hand pawed at the glass, feeling for a weakness... almost as though it sensed her... and it wanted her... wanted to bring her into the nursery and...

With a shudder, she made her way over to the console and typed a series of commands, ordering a total diagnostic followed by a system reboot... she would need to have all the kinks worked out before they moved the operation into the next phase.

Simmons was still thinking about her encounter with the automaton at the window, but she tried to put it out of her mind as she called up the files of the her next possible test subjects.

Who should the next resident of the mechanical nursery be?

tumblr_pbdj9mChHu1u0tcpzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbdj9mChHu1u0tcpzo4_540.jpg

tumblr_pbdj9mChHu1u0tcpzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pbdj9bjBGx1t2nx5o_540.jpg

tumblr_pbdj9mChHu1u0tcpzo3_1280.jpg

Vote for your favorite candidate here-- and if you want to suggest a name and a reason she’s up for demotion, just let us know in the comments.

Babes In Diapers

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Jul. 6)

Say hello to our "lucky" winner-- Congrats to everyone who voted in our last Demoted poll. I've already had a couple of suggestions for names (Jessica, Stacy, & Kim); if anyone has any more name suggestions let me know and we'll have a poll in a couple of days. Also, if you'd like to suggest a reason for her demotion, let me know in the comments here or on my Patreon.

image.thumb.png.4d495646aacf9fac7b799b6076ef8eb9.png

Thanks to everyone who's left comments so far... please keep them coming if you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more like it. If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, click here to vote in the poll to help us determine what happen next in the story.Also, you can check out my blog for more great stuff-- free!

tumblr_pbdj9mChHu1u0tcpzo4_540.jpg

Several Weeks Later:

There was only one obstacle left in Megan Simmons’ path now-- the vice president of development, Monica Yasutake, a tough as nails young exec who fought her way onto the board at a ridiculously young age, earning her the nickname Wonder Girl among the staff. As cold and hard as steel, she ran her department with strict discipline, personally signing off on every project that got the green light. She was the only person in the organization closer to Mr. Milken than herself... and she made no bones about the fact that she had no respect for Simmons or her project.

Ms. Simmons knew the little bitch had personally advised Mr. Milken to shutter the project on more than one occasion. Only Simmons’ own close, personal relationship with the boss had kept it afloat during the last couple of years.

But now that things are up and running, it’s a different story... she thought, grinning widely. It had taken some time, but she was finally ready to show off her results... and she knew just whose nose she wanted to rub into it.

By the time Monica arrived, her nose adorably crinkled in a permanent expression of distaste, Ms. Simmons had been watching the live feed from the nursery for 10 or 15 minutes already. She’d schedule the meeting shortly after Ashley’s lunch for a very important reason-- she’d been bombarded by subliminal messages for weeks now, and she’d recently settled into an infantile routine of wetting and messing after meals and while sleeping. She had just watched Ashley having a prodigious bowel movement in her bulky adult pampers, and by the time Ms. Yasutake arrived, she was up on the changing table about to undergo a messy diaper change.

“Ah! Monica! You’re just in time to see the fruits of our labour,” Ms. Simmons said, gesturing towards the monitor.

Monica sat in one of the plush leather chairs and turned towards the screen. The robotic arms went about their business with choreographed precision, gathering supplies even as Ashley was laid out on the changing table and her diaper was unfastened. Ms. Yasutake let out a gasp of horror and disgust when the diaper was pealed down, revealing a messy brown stain that made the seat resemble a Jackson Pollock painting.

“Good lord!” She exclaimed, wrinkling her nose distastefully. On the screen, Ashley’s legs were lifted to reveal a corresponding smear across her round, womanly backside.

“Just a couple of weeks exposure to the subliminals and she doesn’t even think twice about using her diapers anymore,” Simmons bragged, enjoying the executive’s discomfort. “We’ve completely removed all vestiges of her day and night-time potty training... now we’re going to work on her speech centers, after that, her fine motor control. We’ve got our people finishing up the intelligence reducers even as we speak.” She smiled smugly in Ms. Yasutake increasingly outraged face. “In just a few more weeks, she’ll be locked into a totally infantile state, helplessly dependent on the nursery for her care-- until WE decide to retrain her.”

Monica bristled at Megan Simmon’s arrogance... arrogance she intended to squash down right now. “Well, I can see that all my concerns were absolutely founded!” She said, looking Ms. Simmons right in her smugly smirking face. “As you know, I wasn’t in support of this project from day one... I argued it was at best a waste of resources and at worst, a violation of our female employees most basic rights, and now I have the proof!” She allowed herself a tight smile, savouring a victory. “You yourself have just provided me with the evidence I need to get the board to shut you down for good!”

But to her disappointment, Simmons didn’t seem worried, or even mildly concerned. The smug smirk never even left her face, and Monica glanced over at the screen in time to see Ashley’s butt being oiled and powdered. “Oh, you’ve misunderstood, Ms. Yasutake,” Simmons said pointedly. “You see, I was digging into our records recently,” she said, neglecting to mention that she’d done so with the aid of the powerful AI they’d designed to oversee the Nursery system, “and I came across some, shall we say, ‘irregularities’ in your department...”

“I- I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Monica said, starting to sweat.

“Allow me to spell it out for you,” Ms. Simmons said, relishing her power as she settled back into her chair and looked Monica over with an air of authority, relishing the was she nervously squirmed in her seat. “I’ve accumulated evidence that you’ve been funnelling cash from your department straight into your own pocket-- and I’ve made the board aware of it... not to mention Mr. Milken.” She smiled, predatory, as Monica began to babble excuses.

“Now look here, Simmons...” she thundered with as much authority as she could muster, not liking where this was going one bit.

“You don’t seem to grasp the situation,” Ms. Simmons said, casually typing a command into her keyboard and hitting enter.

“Hey!” Monica cried as a set of manacles suddenly appeared, clamping her wrists tightly to the armrests. A second set snapped around her ankles, and just like that, she found herself immobilized, locked tightly into her seat.

“The board has given me license to deal with this situation as I see fit... can you guess where this is going?” Simmons asked, smiling sadistically.

“No!” Monica cried, struggling futilely against her bonds. “Megan, listen to me... lets talk it over! We can make a deal!”

“See you downstairs,” Simmons said, entering another command into her console.

“NNNNOOOO!” Ms. Yasutake had time to shriek before a hole opened in the floor beneath her chair, which dropped out of sight like a shot.

Like a cannonball, Monica plummeted through the guts of the building, the metal straps holding her firmly in her seat. All the way down she screamed, her shock and terror actually forcing out a small spurt of pee into her panties. For a moment, all rational thought had been totally abandoned in favour of blind panic, and all she could do as she plunged into the darkness was cry out in terror, visions of being splattered against the hard floor below dancing through her head.

Thankfully, it was a vision that didn’t come to fruition-- she gradually came to a stop as she hit the bottom floor slowing and finally coming to a halt in something that resembled a small, dark, empty closet.

Monica sat there for a long moment before the surface in front of her slowly slid out of the way with a soft mechanical hum. The light was bright, and she had to close her eyes against it, blinking, trying to get them adjusted.

The manacles vanished as quickly as they appeared, but her freedom was short lived... she was set upon by a group of strong, steely hands attached to long, mechanical arms, confirming her worst nightmare.

“No!” she screamed, knowing what was coming next. “I’m still an officer of this corporation, damn it, and I demand my due level of respec-- mmph!”

Monica’s pompous speech was cut off by the paci-gag that the automatons popped into her mouth and swiftly buckled around the back of her head.

Meanwhile, Ms. Simmons had just arrived in the command center via private elevator. Taking her place behind the console, she watched, slyly smirking when she saw her rival hoisted up from the ceiling, utterly helpless and at her mercy at last. The board had given her carte blanche to deal with this little minx... after that, the project would be green lit and she could begin in earnest. Typing a string of commands into her keyboard, Megan turned to the monitor, eyes glistening when she saw the automatons closing in on their target.

Hanging from the ceiling, Monica kicked and struggled against the hands that gripped her tightly, but it was to no avail, and she could only watch nervously as a new set of steely mechanical digits closed in and began removing her clothes.

“Hey!” she screamed, her skirt and blouse literally torn from her body. Her underwear quickly followed, and soon Monica was hanging limp and powerless, with nothing left to do but await her next indignity.

What’s Monica’s first step back to adult infancy?

A spanking

An enema

A bath

Click here to vote now!

Babes In Diapers

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Jul. 17)
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who's left comments etc. about this story so far. If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon then don't forget to click here to take our poll and determine what's in store for our characters.

From the playpen in the corner, Ashley watched the proceedings with nervous fascination, clutching the bars with mitten-clad hands and sucking her pacifier thoughtfully. She watched as the newcomer was lifted into the air and stripped, bringing humiliating flashbacks to her own introduction to the world of the automated nursery. She watched as Monica called out Ms. Simmons by name, issuing threats and demands pompously before she was cut off by the ever familiar pacifier gag.

“I’ve got something special lined up for your first day of your new life!” Simmons gushed into the microphone, entering a string of commands into her console and hitting enter with a spiteful grin.

“MMMPH!?!?” Monica grunted behind her pacifier, flailing spastically as her position was adjusted, the hands maneuvering her until she was spread out in the air, suspended by her arms, legs and waist. Her rear-end was raised into the air behind her, presenting an almost irresistible target. Behind her paci-gag, Monica sweated heavily, struggling fruitlessly against her bonds, horribly aware of how vulnerable she was.

Ashley flattened herself out in the playpen, trying desperately to avoid notice... but just seconds later, she was emitting a squeal of dismay as a set of strong, sure mechanical hands scooped her up under her arms. Her thick, cushy diaper (swollen and moist with the almost continual spurts and trickles of pee she uncontrollably let out throughout the day) was torn away from her body, leaving her ass and pussy naked and chilly in the air conditioning of the nursery. Clad only in a ruffled purple t-shirt that didn’t come down to her navel, her long blond hair banded up in pig-tails, she was hauled up into the air until she was facing Monica in the same position, her bare butt stuck up lewdly behind her.

The women gazed into each other’s eyes, their cheeks burning. For both, it was like staring into a living mirror, and Monica realized, with horror, that she was getting a glimpse of her future.

For Ashley, it was like a glimpse into the not too distant past, although it seemed a lifetime ago; seeing this beautiful woman, so lovely and mature just moments ago, stripped bare and about to be reduced to a helpless, squirming adult baby only reminded her of what her life was like just a short time ago.

For a long moment, Megan simply let them hang there and anticipate what they had in store next... then, with a shudder of pleasure, she typed a new series of commands into the console and hit enter.

There was a menacing, mechanical whirring from somewhere above them. Monica glanced around as best she could, trying to anticipate the nursery’s next move. She heard a panel slide back above her, followed by the sound of mechanical arms moving into place behind her, and sweat began to bead down her forehead. All around them, annoyingly sweet nursery music was playing, but she didn’t have time to worry about that now-- she had the feeling something awful was about to happen.

In the control booth, Ms. Simmons watched the automatons approach their targets, each one gripping a large, thick thermometer, the cold glass dripping with messy KY jelly. Megan smiled, watching their hindquarters quivering in the air behind them, the thermometer approaching with agonizing slowness.

Monica squealed when she felt her buttocks parted for her, gasping as best she could when she felt the cool glass bulb at the end of the thermometer placed up against the pucker of her anus. Behind her pacifier, she protested vociferously and struggled against her bonds, which amounted to little more than shaking her head emphatically. The machines neither noticed or cared about her protests... the well-lubed thermometer was plunged deeply into her rectum.

Monica’s eye’s bulged, and she was left with nothing else to do but watch poor Ashley undergo the same treatment, wincing as the large glass tube disappeared up her butt. Familiar with this routine as she was (having undergone this treatment several times over the course of the last few weeks), Ashley took her thermometer with hardly any visible struggle or fuss; in fact her only reaction seemed to be a slight wince as the greased up glass penetrated her dainty little asshole.

Monica had no idea how long they hung there like that, suspended from the ceiling, their womanly backsides stuck up lewdly behind them, adult-sized baby thermometers protruding from between the pleasantly plump mounds of their rounded buttocks.

For a long while, the silence was broken only by that damn music... Monica and Ashley gazed into each others faces, locking eyes and sharing their humiliating ordeal on an intimate level.

At last, the thermometers were simultaneously tugged from their hineys, and Monica sagged against her bonds with a sigh of relief, happy to have at least one ordeal behind her.

In the control booth, Ms. Simmons checked the computer analysis:

Both subjects displaying slightly elevated body temperatures. Recommendation?

With an evil smile, Simmons typed in her new command, thankful the computer had provided her with the opportunity to heap more humiliation on her test subjects. With a ticklish, throbbing arousal building inside her, Megan hit enter and sat back to watch the show.

In the nursery, Monica’s relief was short-lived as a new rumble began growing all around them. She glanced at Ashley who was looking around with the placid curiosity of an animal hearing distant thunder, and Monica was oddly horrified by the way Ashley had seemingly accepted her new reality after such a short time.

A panel in the ceiling slid back and two long, telescoping hoses snaked their way out of the openings, seeking their prey. The nozzles at the end were large, and entirely more phallic than strictly necessary. Each had a tiny camera embedded seamlessly at the head-- and it was these cameras Simmons was using to line up her targets from her control console... almost like a video game, she thought, chucking at her little joke. She nudged the controls until she had their squirming butts firmly in the cross hairs, then hit enter with a sadistic shiver.

The nozzles shot out like striking serpents, and before Monica knew what was happening, the large, black nozzle had plunged itself into her anus and firmly into her rectum. She let out a shocked, liquid grunt behind her pacifier, her eyes bulging like dinner plates.

“Huugguuhh!” She moaned, biting into the pacifier and squeezing her hands into fists, the thick nozzle stretching her anus and burying itself deep inside her. She squirmed, half in outrage, half in pleasure. A glance at Ashley’s face revealed no conflicted feelings-- her enjoyment was written all over her face.

From somewhere above her, Monica heard an ominous click. A long, nervous moment followed, and then she felt the warm water beginning to trickle through the nozzle. Within moments, the trickle became a gush, and she was left hanging, suspended in the air, her backside stuck up behind her, the nozzle firmly stuck up her butt and the hose extending out behind her like a tail. Heaving for breath and occasionally struggling against the restraining hands, she succeeded only in exasperating her discomfort and making her large breasts wobble beneath her.

The water flowed, gushing up her tushy and filling her belly, which swelled and hung down below her. Monica groaned wondering where it was all heading.

Should the girls be allowed to release into the potty or should they go right back to diapers?

Potty

Diapers

Click here to take the poll and let us know what you think.

• Like 3
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Jul. 25)
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the wait on this on, everyone. As always, if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon then don't forget to take the poll to determine what happens next. Even if you're not a patron, I'd still love to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments. You can also check out my blog for a bunch of cool stuff.

“Hhhhuuggghhh...”

It didn’t take long for Monica to start feeling rather full... her belly, inflated like a big water balloon, hung down heavily beneath her. She sagged limply in the automatons hands, her plump hiney still pointed up in the air behind her, her cute little anus spread wide by the greasy nozzle, the hose leading from her hindquarters like a tail, still pumping water up her butt at an alarming rate.

A quick glance in front of her revealed Ashley in much the same position. With her infantile pig-tails swaying with the gentle movements of her head, she hung like a rag doll, eyes glazed, drool running down her chin. Monica couldn’t help notice the way her butt wiggled in the air as she gyrated her hips slightly in a distinctly sexual manner. Monica shuddered and looked away (all the while suppressing her own desire to wiggle her own bare butt in a shameful attempt at gaining some sort of satisfaction from the situation.)

At last, Monica felt the flow trickle to a stop, and she let out a thankful sob as the nozzle was popped out of her rump and retracted once again behind a panel that slid closed neatly behind it. Biting into the thick rubber nipple that had been strapped into her mouth, grunting as she frantically flexed her asshole, somehow managing to maintain control of herself... at least for the moment.

With a series of whirs and clanks, Monica found herself being gently lowered down to the padded surface of a changing table that folded itself out of the wall. Within moments, she lay side by side next to the pig-tailed Ashley, her bare breasts wobbling as her wrists were pinned to the table at either side of her head. In a blur, almost quicker than her eyes could follow, Monica found her ankles grasped and lifted by one set of powerful robot fingers while another set dusted her jiggling bottom with powder. At the same time, another set of automatons removed a thick, adult sized pamper from a package beneath the table and slipped it under her wriggling tushy. Moments later, Monica’s bare butt made contact with a diaper for the first time in decades, and before she could even think about struggling (a likely impossibility anyway considering how swollen she was from the enema), the diaper was tugged up tight between her silky smooth thighs and fastened shut firmly around her waterlogged middle.

With a discomforted groan, Monica turned just in time to see Ashley suffer the same fate, her butt lifted, powdered, lowered and diapered quickly and with perfect mechanical precision. In moments, the pair were laying next to each other, each one as thickly swaddled as a newborn babe.

In the control room, Ms. Simmons chuckled gleefully, scrolling through the computer’s extensive catalogue of Adult Baby outfits, looking for something sufficiently degrading for Monica Yasutake’s first day back in the nursery. Keeping half an eye on the proceedings on the monitor, she scrolled through the computer’s wardrobe, grinning to herself as she selected an outfit that was sufficiently embarrassing before hitting enter and sitting back to watch the drama unfold.

Monica had been sealed into her diaper for just a few moments before she was scooped up under the arms and lifted into the air again, and then deposited unsteadily on her feet, her bulging stomach sloshing uncomfortably, the padding of the diaper beneath her so thick and stiff that she was forced to stand bow-legged. Inside her, her bowels were groaning and gurgling, the mess pushing away at her back passage urgently, but she had it under control... for the time being, at least.

In fact, she was so focused on her struggle to keep her pampers clean and dry that Monica hardly even noticed what was happening until the dress, a pastel yellow concoction of lace and ruffles, had already been pulled over her head. With bulging petticoats and a short hem that revealed her puffy white diaper from every angle, there was no doubt in Monica’s mind that she must look exactly like an overgrown two year old on Easter Sunday.

The frilly bonnet came next, soft yellow and frilly, perfectly matching her dress as it was tied beneath her chin. She gave a surprised squawk as she was briefly lifted into the air so her feet could be threaded into a pair of white, semi-translucent tights, which were quickly drawn up her legs and into place against her butt, three matching rows of frills clearly visible across the bulging seat of her big adult diapers. At last she stood awkwardly, her status as a sexy, powerful, mature executive revoked indefinitely. Instead, Monica was horrified to discover that all that had been erased and replaced with a new role... that of an overgrown adult toddler.

In the control room, Ms. Simmons felt almost intoxicated, her pussy throbbing at the thought of all this power at her finger-tips... the power to utterly control the lives of the naughty bimbos in front of her. Licking her lips, she began typing into her console, ready to heap a giant mound of embarrassment onto her already disgraced rival...

What’s next for Monica and Ashley?

Confined to the crib

Spanked until they release their enemas

Click here to take the poll

Babes In Diapers

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Aug. 10)

I know I had read about them being given the enema and I thought I had replied. Could have been one of those times where I was reading and then fell asleep before I actually replied. At any rate, the story continues to be very good. Now that Ms Simmons has all the power and her chief rival taken care of what’s next? 

If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon then don't forget to click here to take the poll and determine what happens next in the story. Even if you're not a member of the Audience Participation squad I'd still like to hear from you, so let me know what you think in the comments.

In the command center, Megan Simmons watched the events unfolding in the nursery, her body tingling at the thought of the power she had at her fingertips... absolute power over the fate of the two young women on the monitor in front of her. She smiled at the sight of her rival, Monica Yasutake, so utterly and completely infantilized... exactly the way she should be, Simmons thought smugly, enjoying the sight of sweat trickling down her normally unblemished brow, the way she reached behind herself to press a hand against her thickly-padded rear-end, desperate to maintain control of her bowels, eyes darting from side to side as she looked around for something, anything to deliver her from her disgrace.

But there was no deliverance coming, and Ms. Simmons practically cackled to herself as she typed in the series of commands that she knew would forever end all Monica’s delusions of maturity and let her know, once and for all, what her new station in life was. Her adult life was over, her time as the head of a large corporation, exercising control over her employees, was at an end... from now on, she would have the status of an infant... and by the time the hour was over, even her power over her own bodily functions would be in doubt.

The thought made Megan’s pussy all hot and gooey... She couldn’t believe her luck when she’d stumbled upon this abandoned project, made it her life’s ambition to see it fully living up to it’s potential... and all the time relishing the opportunity to fulfill a private, lifelong obsession. She grinned, almost maniacally, as she typed in her next command and hit enter, watching eagerly on the monitor as the panels in the walls parted to make way for the spanking station.

In the nursery, Monica swayed on unsteady legs, dazed and sweaty, her eyes glazed. Inside, her bowels were filled to the brim with warm, sudsy water, gurgling and grumbling, a major mess brewing within her. Strangely, she felt little urgency, sure that this was all some sort of weird dream... a large part of her genuinely believed that she was moments away from waking up, safe and warm in her own bed.

A strong cramp squeezed her guts, forcing her to stand stock still and cross her legs, desperately clinching her buttocks to avoid an accident. Almost absentmindedly, she reached behind and pressed her hand up against her butt crack-- an act that was almost totally useless through the layers of padding she’d been wrapped in, serving only to make her look like a grown-up little girl trying to hold off an accident.

She was only vaguely aware of the mechanical whirring and clanking around her until she was once more scooped up under the arms and lifted into the air, squeaking and clenching her anus to stave off any leakage.

Monica was twisted and turned in the air, and in her frantic efforts to stay clean, was utterly disoriented until she discovered herself face down over some kind of large padded cylinder, her pampered bottom sticking up in the air behind her. Glancing up, she saw that once again Ashley had been placed in the same position across from her so she could see what she looked like. She was vaguely aware of something large enfolding her torso... in the depths of her mind, she realized that it was a giant hand... and that she was being held over a giant lap!

In the control booth, a strange transformation was taking place. Ms. Simmons started by removing her shoes and placing them by the wall. Next, she carefully removed her blouse, folded it up neatly and set it on the desk nearby. Her skirt came next, and soon she stood in nothing but her pantyhose... and beneath it, a thin, cottony Depends pull-up. The Pantyhose were abandoned too, and soon Megan stood in nothing but her Depends, and she reached back absently to feel her buttocks through the thick, padded material, her bare skin goose pimpled in the air conditioned chill of the room.

She’d only begun wearing them within the last couple of weeks out of some perverse comradery with those placed under her control... the fulfillment of a lifetimes worth of fantasies, and a closely guarded secret beneath the prim and proper professional persona. She donned a VR headset and pulled on the glove she’d had commissioned from the R&D department. Flexing her fingers, she raised her arm experimentally...

In the nursery, two large palms simultaneously lifted into the air behind the two struggling Adult Babies... In the control booth, Simmons took an experimental swing of her arm, squeezing the padding of the pull-up between her legs as she did. In time with her movements, the mechanical arms rose into the air and brought themselves down on Monica and Ashley’s padded derrieres.

“Uuugh!” Monica grunted behind her pacifier, briefly loosing control of her bowels, a jet of hot water squirting into her diaper before she managed to regain control, gritting her teeth and clenching her buns tightly.

In the control booth, Megan shivered with pleasure. It was the next best thing to actually having the little brats squirming over her lap. With a little grin, she lifted her hand, the twin arms in the nursery responding beautifully. Their strength was auto adjusting, meaning Monica could swing her arm as hard as she could and the machine would always correct itself to deliver a blow that was hard enough to redden their bottoms through the padding of their diapers without doing any serious damage.

She took a seat, settling her padded bottom into the chair. Taking a deep breath, Megan raised her arm into the air, held it there for a brief moment, and then...

The giant palm came down on Monica’s backside, before rising quickly into the air and descending again, and then a third time, and before she was fully aware of what was happening, she was in the midst of a brisk spanking that was stinging her butt, even through the layers of clothes and diapers. A quick glance revealed that Ashley was suffering the same fate, her automated spanking arm rising and falling in time with her own, doling out a serious hard spanking to two diapered young women struggling to contain a bowel movement.

Well, maybe ‘struggling’ wasn’t entirely accurate-- Ashley, more heavily regressed due to prolonged exposure to the subliminals hidden in the soft nursery music that played constantly, could barely hold in her bowel movements at the best of times. Her continence had been reduced to sub pre-school levels, and her tushy had been leaking in little spurts and gushes since she’d been taped into her new diaper.

However, she still possessed the wherewithal to clench her bum tightly as she lay prone getting her bottom swatted, and she was able to maintain control... for the first two or three blows. The next spank was accompanied by a noisy blurp, and Ashley’s cheeks reddened when she felt the seat of her diaper beginning to fill with a muddy mess.

Moments later: SPLAT! A forceful impact against the seat of her diaper both spread the original mess around, smearing her buttocks, and forced out another instalment; Ashley grunted, farting out another mushy load of hot brown poop.

Over the sound of her own spanking, Monica glanced up ad saw the back of Ashley’s diaper turn brown and expand... moments before another spank landed, flattening the bulge against her wriggling tushy. Seconds later, she exploded again, a noisy, gassy splattering filling her diapers with another smelly brown load.

Monica sank her teeth into the rubber nipple that had been strapped into her mouth and clenched her tight, round buttocks with equal force, squawking every time the mechanical arm came down and landed a stinging swat against her bulging tushy. She was horrified by the gross, gassy, gooey noises coming from Ashley’s direction, shuddering when she thought about how messy the inside of her diaper must have been getting.

Monica crossed her ankles and clenched her butt-cheeks so hard they quivered, vowing not to give it to Simmons... but in the end, not even all the hours she spent doing squats in the gym were able to give her the strength to contain the mess she had bubbling away inside of her, pushing at the tight pink pucker of her anus and angrily demanding a release. And in the end, in spite of all her clenching, she was utterly powerless to stop a hot, watery gush from her bowels into the thick padding of her diaper.

Her resistance had served only to make her load even mushier, and poor Monica emitted a sob, half shame and half relief, as she utterly lost control, her butt cheeks parting to accommodate a fart-powered explosion of hot brown slop into the seat of her pampers. She whimpered and kicked her feet frantically, feeling the seat of her diapers expand behind her, struggling frantically to escape before...

Too late... the large mechanical hand came down on her rear-end with full force right on the seat of her bulging pampers, splattering the mushy load against her wriggling bottom and putting pressure on her abdomen, forcing another mushy mudslide out of her backside with a noisy, flatulent accompaniment.

Behind the pacifier, Monica’s bottom lip began to quiver as she felt her continence failing entirely, her diaper quickly filling up behind her with a mound of hot, runny poo poo. The hand came down against her diapered bottom once more, splattering the gooey mess across her cheeks and smushing it up her butt-crack. At last she could no longer contain it... with her stinky diaper butt stuck up in the air behind her, presenting an inviting target for further spanking, Monica finally burst into tears.

Her sobs were music to Ms. Simmons ears. In the control-room, nude except for her VR equipment and the pull-up under her bottom, she couldn’t control herself either. As she conducted the virtual spankings with one hand, the other hand snuck down the front of her diaper, and she let out a contented sigh as she began playing with herself.

We now have an opportunity to move the story into the final phase... would you like to start moving towards the end or keep it going?

Move into the final phase of the story

Pick another victim to demote

Continue with Ashley and Monica’s story

Click here to vote now!

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Completed Jan. 16/19)