LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Completed Jan. 16/19)

Thanks to everyone who's left comments and likes so far. As I mentioned on Patreon recently, I'm going to be bringing this story to a close in the next few parts, but I'm already working on my new audience participation story... starring your favorite superheroines! So I wanted to ask everyone:

Do you think we should use DC characters, Marvel character, both, or should we come up with a cast of totally new characters? Personally, I’m pulling for DC even though I’m more of a Marvel fan because I feel like their female characters are more iconic (and therefore a little more fun to regress.) But let me know what you would prefer. Also, let me know what specific characters you'd like to see... I'm thinking we might do a poll later on to determine the final cast.

I'd like to dedicate this one to ChasingDemons23, who predicted the outcome of this installment almost perfectly!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our readers from the US-- hope you're all having a great holiday! Members of the Audience Participation tier on Patreon can click here to determine what happens next in the story.

Gasping and sweaty, the three Adult Baby girls lay prone on the thickly padded tables, nude, exhausted, and groaning after their ordeal, bare butts pointed into the air, passively awaiting what was coming next. The old familiar mechanical noises emerged from within the walls. In seconds, they were swarmed once more by the automated hands, which first rained powder on their quivering bare butts and patted it in firmly before flipping them over onto their backs.

They moaned with displeasure as their ankles were lifted and fresh pampers were spread out under their wriggling bottoms. Their pussies were oiled and powdered, the thick diapers tugged up between their legs and sealed up tight around their waists.

In the control booth, Megan Simmons divided her attention between watching her victims struggle and blush on the monitors, simultaneously planning the next stage of their infantile torment with one hand and softly stroking her pussy with the other. The Depends pull-up between her legs was getting wet and sticky... I’m going to need a change soon, she thought, grinning.

She couldn’t help looking at her prisoners with a touch of envy. It wasn’t that she desired to switch places with them (in fact, she regarded the idea of being trapped within the nursery with a kind of dread.) But she couldn’t help thinking how nice it it would be to have someone to change her diapers for her... a male someone-- who was tall and dark and...

A blinking light on her screen interrupted her daydreaming... the nursery was ready to implement the next phase of it’s programming. Practically trembling with anticipation, she reached out, hit the enter button, and sat back to watch the show.

In the nursery, the three Adult Babies were pulled into sitting positions and little white t-shirts were tugged down over their heads, the mechanical fingers threading their arms through the proper openings. The shirts didn’t even come down over their belly-buttons and the fabric was tight, clinging to their bodies and accentuating their breasts alluringly... but at least they weren’t naked anymore.

The whirring emerged again, and the women tensed their bodies, preparing themselves for whatever fresh infantile humiliation had cooked up for them now. With her diapered butt crinkling beneath her, and her nearly bald head gleaming under the lights, Becky squirmed and twisted as best she could, trying to get a glimpse of what they were in for next.

A series of straps came whipping out of the tables suddenly, binding the girls tightly and pulling them back against the padded surface, leaving them wiggling and squirming helplessly on their backs once again.

Fighting futilely against her bonds, Ashley’s eyes darted around the room nervously, waiting for the next violation of her womanhood. She’d been in the nursery so long, she’d almost forgotten what it was even like to be an adult... but that didn’t dim the knowledge that she was, indeed, a grown woman who was much too old for this treatment, nor did it blunt the humiliation she felt every time she was forced to act like an overgrown infant.

Monica’s eyes went wide when a new trio of mechanical arms emerged from the walls, each one clutching a large baby bottle filled with mysterious, milky liquid. They snaked around towards the girls at high speed, popping the nipples into their mouths before they even knew what was happening. Almost instantly, her mouth filled with sweet, chocolatey fluid. The weeks of exposure to subliminal messages caused her to suckle the nipple instinctively, and she soon settled into a rhythm of sucking and swallowing, downing large quantities of the liquid, groaning when she realized the bottle was massive, and she still had a long way to go before she was finished. At least it tastes good, she thought with a sigh, settling in to her nursing.

I don’t know how much more of this I can take! Becky thought, watching the liquid in the bottle slowly drain, trying to estimate exactly how much was left. Figuring she was only about half way through, she choked back a sob and tried not to think about how tight and taunt and full her stomach felt... or how full her bladder had gotten. A tear rolled down her cheek when she felt herself let out an involuntarily gush of pee into her fresh diaper.

In fact, by the time they were nearly finished, all three Adult Babies had totally soaked their britches, the padding at the crotch swollen and dark between their thighs. Their tummies were full to the point of bursting, and a warm, sleepy sensation spread over them. The rubber nipples were popped from their mouths, the straps were unwound from their bodies, allowing them to breathe a little more easily... at least, until the automatons descended on them once again, hoisting them into the air once more and found themselves strapped into the automatic burping machine-- a soft padded beam that the three regressed women were placed onto, face down, their diapered butts stuck up in the air behind them, so that the hands could pat them on the back softly.

The women blushed as they involuntarily released a series of loud burps (and in the case of Ashley, who was the most regressed of the trio, a couple of noisy farts.) It was embarrassing, but it did help relieve the pressure in their tummies a bit, and the three shared a sigh of relief, glad to have another ordeal behind them.

But in the control booth, the cackling Ms. Simmons knew better. The liquid in the bottle was a compound of her own sadistic design. It contained not only a powerful laxative, but also a highly potent aphrodisiac; one that was guaranteed to drive her victims into a horny frenzy! She calculated that within the next twenty minutes, Ashley, Monica and Becky would be hauling around a set of very messy, saggy diapees... but even that would take a back seat to the unquenchable fire about to be ignited in their loins!

Wiggling and masturbating in her Depends, Simmons tapped out another set of commands into her console and hit enter, sitting back and waiting for the fun to start.

What’s next for our hapless Adult Babies?

An afternoon in the playpen

Swaddled and sent to bed

A ride on the “special” rocking horses

Click here to vote now!

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Nov. 23)

Sorry to say I kind of screwed this one up-- I miscalculated how long it was going to be and it just kept getting longer and longer, so I decided to cut it half-way through and post it in two shorter installments. Unfortunately, this means there can't be a poll related to the story at the end of this one because the next part is already half written... there is a poll on Patreon, it just won't affect what happens next in the story. Sorry again, everyone (especially those of you in the Audience Participation tier.) The good news is that the next part will be arriving early next week. Thanks again for all your amazing support! 

Becky belched, the noise loud and rumbling in the nursery. She stretched out on her tummy as best she could, the mechanical hand patting her on the back, gently but firmly, squeezing and jostling the gas from her body... and she wasn’t the only one, a fact she was reminded of when she heard Ashley cut another loud fart into the seat of her thick diaper.

With a sigh, she relaxed and let herself sink in to the padding of the thick cylinder she was laying across. She was surprised to find that she was feeling rather relaxed, the warm padding beneath her and the gentle patting of the machines actually feeling kind of good... soothing after the ordeal she’d suffered just a short while ago.

Monica too noticed a strange sensation. Stretched out on her tummy, her pampered butt up in the air behind her, she allowed the machine to pat the gas out of her and relaxed. She had a feeling she could only describe as ‘funny,’ and if she didn’t know better, she could have sworn she felt a strange tingle building in her crotch and around her nipples.

In between them, Ashley was in a state of total relaxation. After weeks of exposure to Ms. Simmons subliminal and hypnotic conditioning, it almost felt natural at this point to simply lay back and be the big baby they obviously wanted her to be. So she sighed and relaxed her entire body, belching and farting out loud whenever the need arose. Occasionally, she would get a little cramp, which was usually followed by either a burp or a toot, which relieved it. She chalked it up to the extreme amount of liquid they’d just been force to consume and dismissed it. She too was becoming aware of a strange (though not unpleasant) tingling sensation.

It the control room, Megan Simmons was burning up-- her arousal had already built to the point of no return... but the best, she knew, was yet to come. They were reaching the climax of Becky’s welcome to the nursery, and she wanted to make sure Ashley, Monica, and Becky had reached the moment of their ultimate submission and subjugation before she allowed her lust to boil over. Her body, nude but for the thick Depends’ pull-up she’d tugged up over her bottom that morning, glistened with sweat in the glow of her monitors.

Her diaper was soggy with sweat and other bodily fluids, and she squeezed the squishy fabric between her thighs and wiggled her bum, barely resisting the urge to play with herself as she entered a new string of commands into her console and hit enter, a shiver running through her body when she thought of the power she possessed over these young women... and the ways she was using it to shape and mould their minds, their bodies, their very identities made her break out in goosebumps.

Pushing enter, she turned to the monitor and watched intently, her bosom heaving, pulsing with sexual energy... she didn’t want to miss a single moment of what was about to happen next.

The girls in the nursery were beginning to feel the effects of Ms. Simmons devilish concoction. In spite of themselves, of the bizarre and humiliating situation, of the invasive and demeaning ordeals they had undergone, each of the women was beginning to feel distinctly horny. There was no denying it anymore, no blaming it on the involuntary movement of their breasts and pussies against the soft padding of the cylinder beneath them... the women were quickly descending into an erotic frenzy, barely resisting the urge to begin humping the surface beneath them with abandon. Even Ashley’s occasional farting wasn’t enough to dampen the mood... in fact, as the patting continued Becky and Monica even eased out a couple of quiet squeakers themselves, still trying to relieve the bloated feeling inside them.

And then, suddenly, the automatons were upon the girls once more, hoisting them into the air with ease, their bodies relaxed and limp as dishrags in the strong mechanical hands. With their diapered buts bulging out behind them, legs dangling limply below, a low, but quickly building sexual desire throbbing within them the Adult Babies simply abandoned themselves to their fate, dangling helplessly in the strong, mechanical arms.

A panel in the floor slid away and a trio of ornately crafted rocking horses rose up into the nursery. The three women soon found themselves sitting atop them, their feet dangling several inches off the floor. Squirming and wriggling, they soon discovered that the saddles had strange ridges and grooves on it, pressing up against them and ensuring that their diapers would rub against their privates in a most delightful way. Further, it was almost impossible to keep still- the horses were weighted in such a way that they seemed to rock gently to and fro weather the riders wanted to or not.

They soon found themselves swaying gently, and Monica chewed her lip, trying to suppress the shudders and groans of her growing sexual stimulation, not wanting to display her mounting arousal to the others. The gentle rubbing of her pussy against the saddle was so nice, not even the lingering gassy fullness in her tummy could bring her down.

Beside her, Ashley felt much the same. She allowed herself to rock back and forth, slowly at first, then with greater speed as the fire built in her loins, the diaper growing soggy and squishy beneath her pulsating slit. But inside, her tummy was grumbling and groaning, and her farts didn’t seem to be bringing her any relief... if anything, she was feeling even queasier than ever, her bowels grumbling and gurgling loudly inside her... but as her passion built, it didn’t matter-- she rocked back and forth, grinding her pussy into the saddle and occasionally lifting a cheek to pass gas noisily.

Even Becky was loosing herself to her arousal, grinding her privates into the saddle, her nearly bald head gleaming with sweat. A small scrap of rationality pleaded from within to maintain her dignity, but it was resoundingly ignored. All Becky’s professionalism, the cornerstone of her self image as an ace reporter had been abandoned, and she gleefully masturbated in the saddle, pumping the rocking horse between her legs furiously. The only thing even remotely inhibiting her good time now was her grumbling guts. Her cramps were getting unbearable, and Becky reddened when she tightened the wrong muscles during her frantic masturbation and accidentally pushed out a gross, bubbly toot, barely muffled by her thick diapers.

Are you enjoying the story so far? Patrons can click here and let me know.

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Nov. 29)

Before we start, I have an important announcement.

As I'm sure may of you have heard by now that Tumblr is purging all of it's adult content starting December 17th. This is kind of a problem for me since much of the content on my blog is culled from Tumblr (I also used them to store a lot of my own pics.)

I'm now in the market for alternatives, both for my own needs and for content to post on the dose of cute every week... if anyone has any suggestions, I'd gratefully welcome them in the comments or via e-mail . For now, my advice is to go through the blog now and save any pics you might want... no telling how much longer they're going to be around.

As always, thank you all so much for your continued support, it means a lot to me. If you're enjoying the story and you want to see more like it in the future then don't forget to hit like and leave a comment below. Patrons can click here to take the poll (you can pick three this time.) As I mentioned before, we're getting near the end of this one (I'd like to wrap it up in one more installment if possible.) I have no idea if there are going to be any more polls or not (I could see it going wither way... I'm sort of making this up as I go along.) I don't want anyone to worry though... our superheroine story will be primed to take over when needed.

The residents of the nursery weren’t the only ones in the throws of an erotic frenzy. In the control center, Ms. Simmons watched the proceedings on the monitors, the screens displaying the action from every angle, controlling her view of the action with one hand and masturbating with the other. With the touch of a button, Ms. Simmons could control the speed of the rocking and even make the saddles vibrate under her victim’s diapered butts, propelling them even faster into the sexual void. All her prisoners were now blatantly masturbating on their rocking horses, the aphrodisiac raging through their bodies, driving them into a lustful delirium, all rational adult thoughts abandoned in their race to satisfy their base desires.

And there was another factor that was rapidly coming into play; the laxative, carefully dosed and timed to begin working as the victim’s reached the peak of their sexual desire. The farts were coming thick and fast now, and Megan was delighted, watching her hapless subjects furiously play with themselves, interrupted only by occasional bursts of flatulence... some seemingly accidental, sometimes very much deliberate, as one of the Adult Babies would pause briefly, raise up in the saddle to grunt out a noisy blast into the seat of her pampers, then settle back in to begin rubbing her pussy against the saddle once more, as though nothing had happened. But the best was yet to come.

Eagerly grinding herself against the rocking horse, groaning, huge, electric waves of pleasure radiating outward from her privates, Monica tipped herself to one side and cut a big, fat fart without even straining, and returned to her rocking without missing a beat. Just a few short weeks ago, the prissy executive would have died of humiliation at the thought of being seen farting in public... but at this point, modesty, humility, and self control seemed like a distant priority, if not an impossibility; especially since her companions seemed to be as gassy as she was.

As if on cue, Becky, who had been grinding herself eagerly in the saddle, lifted herself into the air and ripped a noisy one that ended in a greasy spatter. “Ahhhh!” she sighed, lowering herself back onto the horse, the relief she felt almost as orgasmic as her grinding against the subtly vibrating saddle. Her bare scalp dotted with beads of sweat, she plopped her bum back down heavily... and was greeted by a gooey squish from inside the seat of her pampers. Oh my god! She thought, trying to keep her cool. Did I just...? She wiggled her bottom a bit, blood running cold when she felt the hot pile in the seat of her pants squish wetly under her rump.

Ashley was utterly lost in her own little world, focused completely on massaging her sopping wet pussy against the saddle. The status of her two companions, even the actions of her own body... everything that wasn’t vital to her immediate goal of getting off was blocked off, totally unimportant. She went about it furiously, rubbing her padded, plastic crotch against the saddle. It was on a particularity enthusiastic back thrust, her butt jutting out behind her lewdly, that she felt her cheeks part and her anus open entirely on it’s own. A large, semi-soft dollop of muddy poo-poo oozed into the seat of her pants, almost immediately staining the back panel brown. Ashley could react only with a surprised grunt, her guts already tightening for another round.

Seeing the distress of her cohorts, Monica pressed herself into her saddle and clenched her buttocks and asshole as tightly as she could, actually straining with effort, sweat beading down her forehead as she felt another farty bomb building inside her-- one she was sure would be accompanied by something more than gas. Placing her full weight onto her diapered rump, she was sure she’d be able to stave off an accident. But her assumptions were proven sadly incorrect... her back passage opened up, totally beyond her control, and she deposited an ooey-gooey load into the seat with a series of mushy, gassy squishes, emitting a strange moan when she felt herself being lifted in the saddle on a cushion of poop.

In the control-room, Ms. Simmons giggled and groaned, rubbing her pussy with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other, eyes glued to the screen. It was proceeding exactly as she predicted; the farting was coming thick and fast now, their diapered rumps bulging and sagging, turning brown with a series of mushy squishes and squelches. She smiled at the sight of the three beautiful prisoners forced to rock back and forth in their poopy pants, which were getting messier by the minute. Further, the devious aphrodisiac was coursing through their bodies now, making them so desperate to get off there was no way they could think of anything else.

Grinding their privates aggressively against the hard saddles, the regressed women would periodically produce noisy, gross sounding farts, emitting a series of squeaks and squeals as their diapers bulged and turned brown behind them. Simmons giggled mischievously as they made the most unladylike noises... she honestly doubted any of these girls predicted that one day they’d find themselves utterly stripped of their status as young women and reduced to the level of masturbating in messy pampers like depraved little babies.

Slipping her hand down the front of her Depends, Simmons watched her prisoners mess and masturbate, hurtling towards orgasm in their poop packed pampers and playing with her pussy., relishing her control... and her naughtiness. She was, she knew, in some ways the naughtiest girl of them all... She was pulling one over on everyone, using her authority to regress all the other bad girls while she was free to indulge in her most mischievous of impulses. Megan smirked-- there was no one to stop her from getting her way now!

“Oh my God!” Becky uttered, shocked and horrified as she unleashed a massive diarrhea bomb into her diaper, the bulge in her seat almost doubling in size in a matter of seconds, accompanied by a loud fart. But not even this could dissuade her from her pursuit of an orgasm, and even as her back passage opened up to involuntarily dump a big muddy load into the seat of her pants, she was unable to stop herself from thrusting her pelvis against the rocking horse beneath her. In spite of her disgust and humiliation, she was unable to stop her flesh from quivering and her eyes from rolling back in her head, her heart pounding in her rib cage as her lust overtook her.

Monica was unable to even form words and could only grunt and groan and squeak and squeal. Mindlessly humping the rocking horse with her steaming hot pussy, she felt the load simultaneously oozing uncontrollably from her back passage, her anus stretched to it’s limit to accommodate it. The mushy brown mess piled up in the seat of her pampers, which crinkled lightly as they slowly inflated behind her. Absurdly, she was reminded of a broken soft-serve ice cream machine and nearly giggled as she raced towards orgasm.

For Ashley, the race was over... her climax arrived with both a rush of absolute pleasure and an explosion of thick hot poop into the seat of her pampers. A few weeks ago, she might have been able to appreciate the irony of both coming and going at the same time... but between what she’d just gone through and the mind melting orgasm she was currently experiencing (not to mention weeks of subliminal regression therapy), her intellect had almost shut down entirely, and she was reacting purely to physical stimulus... just like a helpless baby. Her journey was now complete-- her adult identity had been successfully stowed away in a closet deep in her subconscious... what was left was an oversized infant, seeking only comfort and instant gratification. A small, gassy cramp made her frown... Ashley paused, lifted herself in the saddle and grunted softly until a big, mushy glob fired itself from her butthole with an explosive blast. She sighed, her discomfort alleviated, and settled her messy tush back into the saddle to continue her ride.

Their howls of ecstasy mixed with the sounds of their intestinal distress.

In the control room, Ms. Simmons reached a climax of her own, writhing and groaning in her padded panties, her hand rubbing her privates furiously through the front. She cranked up the volume, gleefully listening to every grunt, fart, squish, and moan, zooming in to get nice close-ups of their diapers bulging and staining behind them. Her climax rushed over her suddenly, and she chewed her lip to keep herself from screaming. With a naughty smile, she spread her legs and pissed herself, shivering as the padding sucked up the warm yellow liquid and squished wetly against her dainty slit.

Spent and exhausted, she collapsed back into her seat, glancing up at the monitors to make sure her captives were finished. She laughed when she saw them slumped over in their saddles, spent and shamefaced, blushing in the aftermath of their depraved behaviour, the aphrodisiac working it’s way out of their systems. Hmmm... well, might as well let them stew in it a bit longer, Simmons thought with a sadistic giggle, typing a new set of commands into her console and hitting enter.

She watched the automatons spring to life on the monitors, swooping in and gathering Ashley, Monica, and bald-headed Becky into their arms and lifting them free of the rocking horses. Ms. Simmons roared with laughter when she saw their messy diapers all saggy and stained behind her... but the loads seemed to be contained nicely, with no visible leakage. She watched as the three were laid out on the changing tables... but not to have their diapers changed. Three large white blankets were stretched out under them, and with lightning speed, the mechanical hands had them swaddled like newborns. Bound up like mummies, they squealed and cried as their messy pampers mushed up against their soft skin, each of them pleading shamelessly for a diaper change.

But their protests were cut off with a trio of soothers popped into their whining mouths and buckled in behind their heads, leaving them with nothing to do but scowl angrily... much to Megan’s amusement! She watched happily as they were each tucked into an adult sized bassinet and slowly rocked to sleep, the soft tinkling of the music, laced with subliminal messages, filling their ears.

She sagged back into her chair, glowing with self-satisfaction... what a clever girl I am, she thought, giving her bottom another naughty wiggle, the padding pressing against her with a satisfying squish. I’m really going to get away with it. Nothing can stop me now.

A blinking notification on her screen alerted her that the AI was finished it’s scan of the employee files and had selected the next candidate... the next naughty girl to be added to the ranks of her growing menagerie of regressed baby women, ready to be stripped of her womanhood and remade in the image of Ms. Simmons’ choosing... namely, a powerless, drooling Adult Baby!

She clicked on the notification and read the report... the smile rapidly falling from her face, replaced with an expression of slow dawning horror.

“No,” she whispered, her mouth going dry when she read the name Simmons, Megan at the top of the page.

Looking back over the story, which were your favourite punishments? (Pick three.)

Spoon feeding

Enema

Spanking

Hair-cutting

Bath

Bottle feeding

The rocking horse

The baby bouncer

Playpen time

Click here to take the poll now!

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Dec. 3)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I know I said I wanted to wrap this up in just one more installment, but it was shaping up to be really long, so I decided to break it up into smaller pieces. I'm hoping to get it done in just one more chapter, but I may need another part to wrap it up (maybe just a little epilogue.) There's not going to be any more voting from this point out, but don't worry-- the first part of the superheroine story will be ready to post next week... and for those of you in the Art Appreciation tier, I'm currently trying to put together a little treat that ties into it, so stay tuned. As always, if you're enjoying the story and you want to see more like it then don't forget to leave a comment below. .. and if you'd like to read more stories like this, please consider joining my Patreon or visit my blog.

“It’s not possible,” Megan Simmons whispered to herself, scanning the report with an increasing sense of paranoid vertigo. She had, of course, made her own adjustments to the AI system, wrote new code that should have eliminated herself as a potential candidate, even gone as far as to remove her record from it’s memory entirely... how could it know so much about her?

Subject intends to use the program to satisfy her own deeply repressed infantilist fantasies, read one section. Subject continues to masturbate at her work station, she read, her face flaring bright red, and on several occasions, removed at least 90% of her clothing to do so. Megan read on, scanning the document with sweat trickling down her forehead; Subject’s increasing sadism towards the residents of the nursery is marked by an increased use of adult protective undergarments... subject now uses an average of three of these undergarments a day and switches to a thicker brand of diaper at night, it wrote, chilling her to the bone-- how could it know what she did outside the office?

Frantic, Simmons fingers flashed across the keyboard... she had to get rid of the report first; it wouldn’t do to have Mr. Milken and the rest of the board discovering what she’d been up to. Her blood turned to ice when she realized she’d been frozen out of the system. “‘Access suspended’?!” she uttered, shocked... how could it lock her out with her knowledge? She made another effort to force her way in... but the screen suddenly died, staring back at her like a big black eye.

Her next option was fleeing the scene. She hated the idea of resigning... of losing the project, not to mention the possible liability she’d opened herself up to if anyone found out what she’d really been up to with Ashley, Monica, and Becky...

I can start over, she thought, mind racing as she tugged her clothes on quickly, stumbling towards the elevator. Drop out, get a new identity... start fresh. She had copies of all the plans and blueprints... it would be easy enough to go to some other country where the laws were more forgiving and try again... all she really needed was--

The room went dark, the power dying. Megan hit the call button repeatedly, to no avail. The only source of light left in the command center was coming through the large two-way window looking in on the nursery, bathing the room in an eerie glow. Suddenly fearful, she turned in place, looking frantically for a way out.

Ms. Simmons elicited a piercing scream when the window suddenly exploded inward, turning and covering her face from the glass that showered the room. She looked up and saw the mechanical arms slithering in through the window, searching for her.

She realized she had only one chance... the app on her phone could still repel the automatons, if she could just reach it. Pulling open her purse, she frantically sifted through, sighing with relief when she found it. In seconds she had swiped it on, typing in the first two digits of her password-- and then the hands were upon her.

“No!” she cried, clinging fiercely to her phone as she felt herself lifted into the air. Megan was able to enter the last of her password and access the home screen. With her thumb moving towards the app icon on the screen, she allowed herself a smile, imaging the hands retracting from her like chastened dogs the moment she made contact...

A sudden yank caused a violent shift in direction... Simmons’ heart plummeted into her stomach as the phone slipped out of her fingers and skidded across the floor and under the desk. “Noooo!” she screamed, fighting uselessly against the steely fingers she knew all to well would never let go. “STOP!” she demanded as she was pulled quickly (but carefully) through the broken window. “You can’t do this!”

In their bassinets, Ashley, Monica, and Becky stirred. Swaddled up tightly in their blankets, pacifiers strapped into their mouths, diapers all messy and stinky and awful beneath them, squishing beneath their dainty little butts, they shifted and squirmed, trying to get a good view of what happened next. The machines, weather consciously or not, positioned Ms. Simmons in the air in a way that allowed them a perfect view.

“Stop! I order you to stop!!” Megan demanded, kicking and screaming as best she could. She shrieked as her pants were tugged down to her ankles, exposing her soggy Depends to the room. (In their bassinets, the girls giggled, overjoyed to see the sadistic Ms. Simmons hoist by her own petard... but the best was yet to come.

“I order you to stop!” she roared, her voice frayed and uneasy. “I salvaged you... you are my project! Mine! And you will obey my commands, you worthless machine, or-- Ahh!” Megan squealed, the arms flipping her over in the air. Dazed, Megan’s struggles redoubled when she realized that her soggy, padded bottom was stuck up behind her.

“Don’t you even think about it!” she growled, kicking and punching the air. “I’m warning you! I’ll have you melted down for—OW!”

The first spank landed on her diapered bum with a loud pop, making her jump. “S-T-O-P! You mechanical bastard! I’m ordering you to stop!” she cried, her voice shrill and shaky.

Her response came in the form of a flurry of stinging spanks, a prickling, stinging heat building up in the seat of her Depends. This was soon followed by the sensation of fingers tucking themselves into the waistband of her diaper.

“Don’t you dare!” she roared, struggling fiercely... all to no avail. Within moments, her soggy pull-up had joined her pants in a tangle around her ankles, her ass all bare and pink in the air behind her.

A stinging crack across her naked bum made Megan thrash in the air, but she was helpless to prevent another landing on the other cheek. “I ORDER you to STOP!” she bellowed, but it was too late... within just a few seconds she was in the midst of a brisk spanking, her buttocks turning bright pink. She felt exceedingly foolish trying to kick her legs behind her with her pants and pull-ups tangled up around her ankles, but she couldn’t help the urge... particularly when the prickly, stinging heat began building up in her seat.

“You can’t do this!” she screamed, reddening butt-cheeks wobbling under the automatons’ sustained spanking assault. “I created you! I saved you from the garbage dump! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” she cried, furious, tears of anger leaking out the corners of her eyes.

But if the machines were listening to her howls, they gave absolutely no sign, and the spanking was unrelenting, the blistering, open palmed swats not stopping until her bottom was blazing bright red behind her.

At last, the spankers relented, and Megan emitted a sob of relief. Hovering on the edge of tears, her anger as hot as her throbbing backside. She was already plotting her vengeance against the treacherous machine, envisioning all the ways she would personally dismantle it...

A familiar whirring and clanking from behind her drove all thoughts from her mind and forced her to stiffen. Suspended in the air, her bare butt stuck up behind her, searing and throbbing in the cool air, pants tangled around her ankles, her eyes widened when she realized she was totally vulnerable to whatever the computer had in mind for her. With sweat trickling down her forehead, she sensed the hands coming closer and closer... but she couldn’t bring herself to peek over her shoulder to see what was coming next.

“OOOoooouuuu!” She let out a shocked squeal when she felt a fat finger smear her asshole with a gob of gooey lubricant. She turned her head just in time to see the thermometer coming at her, it’s large, round bulb aimed straight at her greasy little anus.

She opened her mouth to protest, but it was too late-- the cold glass tube slipped up her butt with almost no resistance at all, plunging deep into her rectum, until only the tip was left poking out between her buttocks.

At first, Megan continued her fussing and squirming, but it only exacerbated the strange sensations emanating from her backside-- so she forced herself to lay still, seething, her hands curling into tight little fists. She hung suspend like this for a few minutes, her discomfort and humiliation forcing occasional outbursts of rage at her mechanical tormentors.

“You’ve just made a huge mistake,” she forced out through gritted teeth, “I’m personally going to see you carted off to the scrapyard for thiiiiIIIIIEEEE!” Her threat trailed off into an outraged squeal as the automaton quickly popped the thermometer out of her butt with one swift yank. Megan watched the glass cylinder and the hand carrying it retract inside an opening that then closed itself.

“Analyzing,” the computer announced in monotone.

“I hope you choke on it!” Megan spat, still struggling defiantly.

Taking no notice of her struggles the machines pulled Megan upright in the air, the hands quickly and efficiently stripping her of her blouse and her bra, as well as removing from around her ankles the tangle of fabric her pants and pull-ups had become. In moments, she was naked and struggling, her beautiful bare tits and red, spanked ass wobbling in the air as she struggled.

“Analysis complete,” The computer said, it’s cool voice filling the chamber. “Subject’s temperature is elevated... analysis reveals subject’s core temperature is 100.8-- a full two degrees above normal. Medical treatment authorized.”

“Oh NO!” Megan cried, kicking and fussing even harder than ever now, knowing what was coming. “I DO NOT GIVE YOU AUTHORIZATION FOR THIS... DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU BASTARD!? YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO-- UUMPH!”

A thick rubber pacifier silenced her tirade, and a firm leather strap with a solid brass buckle made absolutely sure it stayed in place, silencing her protests... but not quelling her struggles. She found herself turned and twisted in air until she was once more suspended straight out, looking down at the floor, her naked, jiggling hiney conspicuously vulnerable behind her.

If you'd like to read more stories like this, please consider joining my Patreon.

• Like 2
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Dec. 14)

Oh God this is the part I was really waiting for lol. I so love to watch when the "adult" or the one in charge of the "babies" end up with a well spanked bottom and a diaper to boot. This is awesome.

I guess she could be lucky that her pull up was only just wet. It would have been more embarrassing for her if she had a big mess in it lol. I see this has her punishment for not being a big girl and keeping her training pants clean.

On 12/16/2018 at 2:29 PM, Guilend said:

Oh God this is the part I was really waiting for lol. I so love to watch when the "adult" or the one in charge of the "babies" end up with a well spanked bottom and a diaper to boot. This is awesome.

I guess she could be lucky that her pull up was only just wet. It would have been more embarrassing for her if she had a big mess in it lol. I see this has her punishment for not being a big girl and keeping her training pants clean.

"Mommy gets regressed" was probably the biggest request I got when I asked my readers what they wanted to see in my stories, so you're probably going to be seeing more of that plot line in my stories in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the additions. Oh how I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Megan saw the name Simmons, Megan on top of the report she looked at. Even better when the hands came through the window. Someone else must have been watching the watcher. Great job this was lots of fun to read. 

I know you've started Regression Crisis, which I'm thoroughly enjoying by the way, but I'd quite like to see the outcome of Megans experience with her own machine.

Hey everyone,

This story just keeps getting longer and longer, so I'm going to cut it again and try and get it finished up in another instalment (this time for sure!) Thanks for your patience-- as always, if you're enjoying the story and you want to see more like it then don't forget to  leave a comment below and please consider supporting me on Patreon-- $5 a month gets you access to an ever growing archive of sexy ABDL stories just like this one.

With sweat beading down her face, Megan listened as a panel in the ceiling slid open. She really didn’t want to look behind her, but morbid curiosity got the better of her and, almost without thinking about it, she took a glance over her pretty bare shoulder. She was just in time to see the enema hose come out like a viper, her eyes widening as it came whipping towards her backside at high velocity.

Megan was held in place so tightly by the sinister machines that she could do little but wiggle her bum behind her, which merely presented a more inviting target. The nozzle penetrated her rectum with pinpoint accuracy, slipping up her greasy butt-hole with a minimum of resistance.

“Hhhhhuugghh!” Megan grunted from behind her paci-gag, her eyes crossing. With her anus pulsating rhythmically around the wide rubber nozzle that had been pushed up her butt, she huffed and puffed behind the pacifier, running short of breath... her deepest erotic nightmare was coming true, and while she wasn’t enjoying it and she dreaded how far it was going to go, she couldn’t deny that she was feeling distinctly aroused by the proceedings.

Somewhere above her, she swore she heard a distant click... moments later, the warm, soapy water came rushing into Megan’s colon, forcing a soft whimper from her. The liquid flowed freely and quickly, rushing up her butt and into her bowels at fair speed. It didn’t take long for her belly to begin feeling distended... but she knew it was only the beginning.

Somewhere beside her she heard some giggling, muffled, but very distinctive. Her eyes flashing angrily behind her soother, she glared towards the source of the noise. Megan fumed when she saw Ashley, Monica, and Becky inside their bassinets, clearly enjoying a laugh at her expense... even thickly swaddled and forced to sleep in their massively messy diapers, they still managed a good laugh at their former tormentor’s comeuppance. Megan sputtered behind her pacifier, outraged that her obvious inferiors were laughing at her humiliation and discomfort... but there seemed to be little she could do about it besides glare and fume, making the occasional noise of discomfort or involuntary arousal, the water still flowing up her butt at a decent clip. Her belly inflated like a balloon, taunt and tight, hanging below her. Groaning, her flooded bowels reaching their limits, she balled her hands into fists and waited.

At last, the enema trickled to a finish, the nozzle withdrawn from her hindquarters as quickly as it had entered, retracting back into it’s place in the roof. Megan groaned, her tummy bloated and burbling ominously... but she had little time to worry about it. A changing table rose from the floor, and the automatons carried her over to it with ease, laying her naked body out on it’s padded surface.

With her bowels filled to the bursting point, grumbling and gurgling angrily inside her, there was no time to loose. Her legs were lifted, a fresh pamper slid beneath her by one set of hands while her bottom was quickly powdered by another. As her legs were lowered, the process was quickly repeated on her front before the diaper was quickly tugged up between her thighs and fastened around her waist tightly, and just that fast, it was done: Ms. Simmons was diapered... just like her victims. This was no little depends pull-up... this was an honest to god adult sized replica of an actual pamper, down to the colourful cartoon designs on the front and back. There was no way she could have kept this diape hidden beneath her pants, and she lifted her head up to gaze down at herself, shame and humiliation warring with comfort and arousal inside her, threatening to tear her apart.

Again she was hoisted into the air, gasping and clenching her anus against the sudden shift in pressure. She could hold it for the moment... but Megan knew that she could only stave off the eruption for so long.

The changing table sank into the floor, and Megan could detect new movement below.. but she was disoriented from being so quickly hoisted into the air and set down again. It wasn’t until she discovered herself strapped into the barber’s chair that she realized where she was, breaking out into a cold sweat. She protested uselessly from behind her pacifier, struggling fiercely against her bonds... especially when she heard the sound of clippers activating behind her.

“Ummmph uummpph!” Megan grunted, whipping her head back and forth frantically. Inside, her bowels were still full and percolating, and she tightened her tushy, redoubling her efforts to hold off an accident. The mechanical hands descended upon her once again, clamping her in place gently but firmly... sweat beaded down her face, the menacing hum growing louder and louder as they got closer...

“UUUHHHHH!” she cried, straining uselessly against her bonds, the humming joined by a thunderous grind as the clippers took the first strip of hair from her scalp with a painless tugging sensation. But her struggles were in vain, achieving little more than making her perfectly formed tits jiggle.

The automatons went about their job with their usual mechanized perfection... now it was Megan, who earlier that day had so gleefully robbed her victim of both her beautiful, flowing hair and her adulthood, who was on the receiving end... but she was in no mood for irony. Tears flowed down her face and she howled with fury and humiliation, hating her comeuppance all the more because of the knowledge that she deserved every second of it.

Megan watched her beautiful black hair fall lightly to the floor, raining about her shoulders. Soon the clippers were retracted and she was presented with a series of mirrors so she could see her gleaming bare scalp from every angle. Behind her pacifier, Megan let out a piercing scream. She was even balder than Becky, her head gleaming in the light of the nursery... seeing how thoroughly she’d been infantilized, and how completely she’d been given a taste of her own medicine, Megan lost control of her emotions, screaming and crying behind her pacifier.

The situation was everything she’d both dreaded and fantasized about. Her adulthood had been revoked, and even if she had been able to contact anyone on the outside, they might not even believe she was who she said she was anymore.

She clenched her buttocks, barely holding back her enema now. She knew that the longer she held it, the more sloppy the mess would be, but she couldn’t help clinging to the last scrap of her dignity, though whether she was stubbornly holding onto her adult identity or trying to heighten her eventual erotic humiliation she could no longer tell.

My Patreon

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Updated Jan. 4)
On 1/5/2019 at 12:16 AM, Hawkx1 said:

How many more pieces left I want to see all of them go down the pth Ashley and soon Megan have gone down

I'm going to try and get it done in the next chapter, but I may wind up doing an epilogue as well. I'm also think about doing more stories set in this universe at some point.

Aww poor Megan, she has to wait till the next chapter before she has her beautiful sexual release into her soiled diapers. This is going great, thanks again for a great chapter.

Knowing that she likes this the AI might keep her masturbation free while letting her see the other better babies having vibrating horse sorts of fun while she's stuck on the regular one :)

Loosing the hair had to be rough. I remember that first haircut when I went into Marine Corps boot camp. It actually hurt taking the hair off. Nothing fun like beautiful black hair falling lightly to the floor. It felt like it was being ripped from my scalp. I will be watching for the next chapter. 

Hey everyone,

It took longer than I thought, but we're finally here...  Thanks for sticking with me to the very end! Fans of this series shouldn't fret too much-- I'm already planning a "spiritual successor" to this story that's going to open up a whole myriad of possibilities (this will, however, probably be the last we see of Megan, Ashley, Monica and Becky.) Thanks again for all your kind support, and if you enjoyed this story and you'd like to see more like it in the future then don't forget to leave a comment below. There's one last poll for subscribers over at Patreon... click here to take it. You can also check out my blog for a bunch of other cool stuff... free!

A powder pink t-shirt was pulled over Megan’s bald head, followed by a pair of shorty-pant overalls that were tugged up over her legs, the straps pulled into place over her chest and buckled. The denim was tight, especially around the crotch, seat and waist... as a result, her diaper bulged obviously, giving her an exaggerated pear shape, her bottom and crotch clearly heavily padded.

Ms. Simmons was so focused on keeping her pants clean, she was only vaguely aware of the baby bouncer descending from the ceiling, barely noticing it until she found her feet being threaded through the leg holes. Moments later, her padded butt was settled into the canvas seat and Megan found herself dangling, her toes brushing the floor, the bouncer swaying softly with every little move she made.

Dazed, with little to do but compulsively suck her paci-gag, her newly bald head gleaming, her bowels angrily grumbling, about to dump a steaming hot load into the seat of her diapers, Simmons couldn’t believe how quickly her schemes had come undone. Just a short time ago, she’d held in her hands the fate of three beautiful young women-- indeed, every woman at the company.

Now, mere moment’s later, she’d fallen into her own devious trap. Spanked and administered an enema, shaved bald, diapered and strapped into an adult-sized baby bouncer, it had taken mere minutes for her to loose everything. Now, her title, her money, her status as a beautiful young woman... none of it meant anything anymore. The woman that she’d been was gone... She was as much an adult baby as Ashley, Monica, and Becky now, and it seemed they would all remain that way for the foreseeable future.

Just when she thought she couldn’t sink any lower, the enema rudely reminded her of it’s existence with an involuntary squirt from her rear end, which she clamped down on and got under control with a gasp-- but was still able to leave a big wet patch in the seat of her diapers.

“Hhhuuhhhggg...” she grunted, straining audibly, clenching her buttocks and trying to bring her legs together in a last-ditch effort to stay clean and maintain the remnants of her dignity... but the padding between her thighs was just too thick, and she was forced to give up. Left with nothing to do but dangle, her feet inches off the floor, her continence hanging by a thread, there was little left for Megan to do beyond indulge in self pity.

It’s not fair! she screamed internally, nearly in tears when she felt the cool air against her sweaty bald scalp. She had everything planned so well, everything designed and reprogrammed to her specifications... how had it all gone so spectacularly wrong? It was one thing to fantasize about the nursery turning on her and subjecting her to her own carefully devised discipline regimes... it was quite another to actually experience it. There was no handsome daddy figure in her future, no rich, sexy man to change her diapers and spank her and take her to bed-- just the cold, sterile competence of the machines, ruthlessly efficient and emotionally indifferent as it reduced her to a sobbing, quivering adult baby. It made part of her want to weep uncontrollably... and another part want to reach down and masturbate in her diapers.

But before she could decide, she was wracked with a painful cramp in her tummy. All of her desperate squeezing and clenching was for nothing... a hot, mushy load erupted into her diaper with a cacophonous farting sound. Megan made one last effort to regain control, squealing when she felt her anus and butt-cheeks opening against her will, a hot surge of muddy poopy exploding into the back of her pampers. The mess instantly hit the seat of the bouncer and began spreading across her cheeks and filling her butt-crack.

Making it worse was the arousal she was trying and failing to suppress. All of her secret, buried, most depraved fantasies were coming true, and Megan was horrified to realize her arousal was growing in time with her ongoing degradation and humiliation, the sensation of her hot, poopy mess squishing and mushing up against her smooth butt-cheeks making her dainty little pussy all hot and gooey, the thick material of her diaper pressing and rubbing against her making it even worse.

“Uhh-hhuuuhh!” she grunted, twitching in the baby bouncer as she uncontrollably filled her diaper with a thick brown mess., the seat rapidly discolouring beneath her. The warm, poopy mess flowed out of her, meeting absolutely no resistance, her continence failing her completely. All Megan could do was grunt and shiver helplessly as a warm, smelly mess flooded into the seat of her pants, the enema making everything nice and squishy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and Megan made one final, desperate attempt to regain control, straining out loud as she squeezed her buns together and clenched her anus tightly, fighting with every ounce of her strength to keep the last of the mess inside her... but instead, she merely prolonged her agony, the remainder of her smelly mess coming out in a series of loud, mushy farts, each one propelling a small surge of warm mud into the seat of her poop packed pampers.

At last her butt was empty. Megan sighed, happy at least to have relieved herself of the weight in her bowels. Hanging limply in the baby bouncer, twisting too and fro slowly, her toes just barely brushing the carpet below her, bald head sweaty and gleaming, she sighed and tried to get comfortable. Her full weight was on her buttocks, the heavy, squishy pile in her pants mushing up against her and mushing up between her buttocks. The poopy stench was wafting out of her diapers, blanketing her in it’s earthy scent. Her pussy was scorching hot, just begging for her to reach down and give it a rub... but hanging as she was, wrapped up in layers of plastic and thick, fuzzy fabric, it would be virtually impossible.

Could this get any worse? she thought to herself, squirming futility, the mess in her diaper squishing audibly with every move she made.

As if on cue, a panel retracted in the wall, a pair of mechanical arms reaching out towards her, taking hold of her ankles, her eyes going wide when she realized what was about to happen.

“Mmmuurr-uummph!” She protested emphatically from behind her paci-gag, wriggling as best she could, mushing the poopy load in her pants against her backside. The automatons pulled down on her ankles, gently but firmly, Megan squealing and squirming, the slimy pulp in her pampers squelching, finding new nooks and crannies to invade. She emitted a series of strange noises, both disgusted and undeniably aroused buy the ushy-gushy sensations in the back of her pants.

Without warning, the automatons released their grip on her ankles, sending Megan springing gently into the air and then softly down again. She grunted, the messy load in her pants squishing against her beyond anything that seemed possible, and she was forced to wonder idly exactly how messy a diaper could possibly get.

Up and down, up and down... she lost count of how many time she bounced, the poop in her pants spreading further across her bum with every little move. Worse, her privates were rubbing against the puffy crotch of her pampers, stoking her arousal. Megan’s eyes rolled back in her head, and almost against her will, she found herself grinding her diapered pussy into the fabric between her legs as best she could, bald head gleaming in the harsh overhead lights, poopy stink wafting up into her nose from below... frantically trying to push herself towards a climax.

And in the darkness of the control-room, the computers ticked and hummed softly, the AI Ms. Simmons had so meticulously re-created in her own twisted image ran it’s calculations. The experiment had likely run it’s course in this environment-- using company funds, it rented itself a palatial mansion in the countryside and immediately began making plans to renovate it... converting the house into a full size version of the mechanical nursery, big enough for the current crop of subjects, plus any future residents they might acquire down the road. Transportation might be a problem, but the machine thought it might have a solution and immediately began drafting up blue-prints for a small scale, mobile version of the mechanical nursery built into the back of a moving truck.

In the darkness, the machine murmured quietly to itself, dreaming up new ways to solve the problem of immature women once and for all... both in the office and beyond.

If you liked this story, please consider joining my Patreon; $5 a month gets you access to an ever growing collection of stories just like this... and don't forget to check out my new story, Regression Crisis, staring the heroines of the DC Universe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Demoted To The Mechanical Nursery (Completed Jan. 16/19)