LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I thought I Got Away With It..... Nope!

pppants

So for 5 of the last 6 nights I've worn some sort of protection to bed. Either cloth or a thick disposable if I'd been drinking heavily or a Tena for men pull-ups for regular nights. Until last night the Tena pull-ups were fine for small overnight releasees. (Some intentional, but several involuntary). I'm not sure what happened last night, but I completely flooded my pull-up and leaked all over the bed. Honestly I only recall a single wetting last night and I didn't think it was that substantial. Perhaps that was not my only void last night. Anyway, my wife was not feeling well, so she went to sleep in the spare bedroom as to not disturb me. So when I woke up soaked I thought there was a chance I could his cover this up and deal with it when I get home from work. (She gets home from work a couple hours later than I do) What I didn't plan for was her going and crawling back into our bed for a brief snooze before she had to get ready for work. Naturally she found the towel covering my pee stain and called me out on it when we crossed paths a little later this morning. She didn't seem mad, but was clearly annoyed she couldn't crawl back into our bed this morning. Especially since she's under the weather. Nothing more was said, but I suspect I may need to answer for this accident later. Typically I've not wet the bed when alcohol isn't involved, however last night I didn't drink a drop. So now I'm nervous of the potential inquisition as to this reasoning for this most recent accident. 

Wed shall see I guess.....

I'll keep you guys posted. 

Cheers