LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running out of nappy storage space

Well I thought I had plenty of places to stash my nappies etc away out of the knowledge of my kids.  A big car top box, a metal trunk, a big suitcase, all locked and in the garage.  A locked bag under the bed.  A hidden cupboard under the bath.  Looks like I was wrong!  I did the washing yesterday, so all my onesies are under the bed (except the one I'm wearing), leaving no room there.  And I've just had a delivery of 2 boxes of Molicares to get me through the summer - that should be enough, together with the pullups I've already got.  And everything's full.  The topbox is full of Molicares, and the suitcase full of Tena pullups.  With 2 bags of Rearz Safaris (for those special days) due to arrive in the next day or two.  Oh well, I'll cram them in somehow.  Probably posting them one by one under the bath...

It made sense to order now, as my daughter's still attending classes before her exams.  Soon she'll be home most of the time until September, so deliveries would be riskier.  And no, I'm not complaining!  It's a lovely little problem to have, being surrounded by nappies, all of which I'll end up wearing.  An exciting commitment to the future & it makes me feel very secure.  I've never owned quite so many nappies, & I love it.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Time to stop buying nappies and use them up until you have more room again. 

That's certainly true.  I just stock up every 3 or 4 months.  It keeps the number of deliveries down, & reduces postage overheads.  I should be OK until September now I think, once the Safaris arrive later today.  I'll have to stay in though, as it looks like they need signing for.

Well the Safaris have arrived, & after checking inside I sealed the box up again & put it on a high shelf in the garage.  They should be OK there for a bit until I've used enough nappies up to fit them in the topbox.  And in the process I found a brand new protective mattress cover I bought about 3 years ago.  I wanted to put it on our bed permanently, but wasn't quite ready to have my wife know about it.  I was going to use it occasionally when I had a weekend alone in the house, but by the time that came round I couldn't find where I'd hidden it.  Anyway, I bought a new one & put it on the bed a few months ago, knowing my wife would soon notice.  She did, and has been OK with it, & it's still on the bed.  This is all part of coming out to my wife more, a bit at a time.  Anyway, I've got a spare now!

"Dad, now that I'm home for the summer, where's the croquette set?"  "It's in a box in the garage up on a shelf".  "Thank's dad!"  A few moment's later.  "Uh, Dad?  What are all these adult diapers doing in the garage?"

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

"Dad, now that I'm home for the summer, where's the croquette set?"  "It's in a box in the garage up on a shelf".  "Thank's dad!"  A few moment's later.  "Uh, Dad?  What are all these adult diapers doing in the garage?"

Oh yeah, but I know my kids pretty well, & I'll have those nappies locked away soon enough anyway.  And yes, the croquet set is up there on the same shelves, although nobody's touched it for years.  If my kids were like me when I was a kid, it would have been impossible to keep anything a secret.  Luckily they're not!

I have a "Work Box" (they are used in the back of PickUp Trucks with an Open Bed and both sides lock) as a lockable storage unit in my room that I put my diapers in, it can probably fit 2 whole cases of diapers, maybe 2.5 cases at most and if I ever order too many diapers or I want to order more (for variety sake) I will sell some.

• 2 weeks later...