LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Sissy At Work

It is so exciting being a sissy underneath your clothes at work.  On the outside I am portrayed as this aggressive, narcissistic know it all but underneath my clothes portrays a much different side of me. 

I remember before wearing diapers permanently I wore woman's panties with thick maxipads.  My wife used to be embarrassed because she said that she could make out my maxipad outline through my khakis.  I often wondered if anyone else ever noticed what she swore she could see.

I have been wearing plain white diapers to work recently but today I needed to be padded with my pink Princess pampers.  I am a very happy lil girl today.

20180514_135408.jpg

• Like 3

Mark, i've said it before but you are sooo much like me..... at work i am the gob of the team the one that makes out he's a man a real mans man grrrrrr...... if only they knew that real man wore a nappy loved to be 'little' wore pink dresses, pink nappies and was in a mummy dom/little boy relationship and like today spent my time doing as i was told with things like chores around the house.... 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, wetste said:

Mark, i've said it before but you are sooo much like me..... at work i am the gob of the team the one that makes out he's a man a real mans man grrrrrr...... if only they knew that real man wore a nappy loved to be 'little' wore pink dresses, pink nappies and was in a mummy dom/little boy relationship and like today spent my time doing as i was told with things like chores around the house.... 

All of us need our escape from reality...some more than others.  At work today wearing pink pampers with pussies all over them....

20180521_063531.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love those diaper CTDC has them...I wear pink plastic pants over my diapers[emoji66]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I love those diaper CTDC has them...I wear pink plastic pants over my diapers[emoji66]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Honestly for me wearing a pink diaper at work helps alleviate the stress of the day.  

You are not alone MarkSmith!  I usually go with white, but I like some others occasionally.  No one needs to know but me but walking around telling them team which way to go and what needs done, while wearing something feminine/childish is awesome.  If not the diaper, the cover.  I love the haian frilly ruffles across the butt or lace!

I salute you for your wise choice to stay happy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...