LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you sacrifice your kink for love? 

I would sacrifice my kink for love in a heartbeat, there is just one problem I’ve tried it in the past on many occasions and failed miserably. Thing is, it’s a part of me a part of my personality. If there would be a pill available that would erase the desires and the longing to wear diapers I would take it. Over the years I have come to accept the fact that I am a diaper lover, but I order to reach the level of acceptance I had to cross many bridges and had to endure a lot of pain, caused a lot of pain.

• 1 month later...

Hell no. It's fine if a significant other doesn't want to be part of it, I'll just do it alone. But if they want me to sacrifice a big part of what I do in private, just to be with them, then they can forget about it. It isn't really love at that point. Love is when you love someone for them as a whole and are willing to accept them as whole.

Present circumstances seem to suggest that for me at least, it may not be possible.  I can't switch it off and suppressing it just causes a misery build-up.

I would be willing  to not include him  in said  personal kinks if he dident wont to have anything  to do with them BUT suppressing  and stop NOT gonna happen   (been there tried  that failed  MISERABLY )  , I will be honest and straight up from the get go who i am  in AL  my different   kinks  and " " " " iccues   "  and diagnosis  etc... and WHO i AM    . He can then decide if he is willing to accept  or  move on.