LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Don't Need to Remind Me

“Are you sure?” Sarah asked.

I nodded my head once again, gritting my teeth a little as I did.

“When I need to go, I’ll go. You don’t need to remind me”.

She didn’t look convinced. Which, I suppose, was fair. Much as I didn’t like to admit it, I’d had more than a few wet patches and skid marks recently. It wasn’t like there was anything medically wrong, I just sometimes held it a little too long. Well, a lot too long, really.

At first Sarah hadn’t noticed the accidents. Or at least, she hadn’t mentioned them, but then there was the night when I was undressing for bed and as soon as I took my jeans off she noticed a smell. I was oblivious to it, so when she asked me to turn around I didn’t think much of it. Until she came up behind me and pulled my boxers down.

We were a pretty kinky couple, and we often switched roles between top and bottom. And it wasn’t unusual for us to start a scene spontaneously, but even still, it was a bit of a surprise when she bent me over and gave me ten hard swats on my butt.

“What was that for?” I asked, with a slightly more whiny tone than I’d intended.

“If you’re going to stain your underwear like a child,” she chided me, “then you’ll be punished like one”.

She took my hand tightly and dragged me to the bathroom, where she had me grab my ankles while she wiped my butt, scolding me all the while.

After that night our relationship changed a little. Most of the time we were like an ordinary couple, but she was hyper alert to every sign I needed the bathroom, and would remind me to go like I was a toddler. Similarly she would make snap inspections of my underwear, and any marks or stains were met with spankings.

It was about two weeks into this new regime when the first proper accident happened. We’d booked a weekend at a hotel on the coast, and it was a couple of hours drive away. She’d made me go to the bathroom before we left, even going so far as to stand over me while I sat on the toilet, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t go. After several minutes of sitting there I eventually squeezed out enough pee to turn the water yellow, and she let me get up, but she gave me a stern warning to tell her in plenty of time if I needed to go to the bathroom on the journey.

We’d just passed a sign for the rest stop when the urge hit me. I felt my bladder twinge, and considered telling her that I needed to pull over to pee. The thing was, we were making good time. We’d be there in twenty minutes, and I assumed I could easily hold it until then.

I’d like to pretend the reason I failed was because we got caught in a traffic jam, or the car broke down, but the truth is, I was just terrible at guessing how long I could go without peeing. I realised there was going to be a problem just as we sped past the turn off for the rest stop. Within a couple of minutes I was stretching my toes and fingers, trying to distract from the burning in my bladder. It wasn’t long after that that the squirming began in earnest. Of course my girlfriend noticed.

“Why didn’t you tell me you need to go when you saw the sign for the rest stop?”

“I didn’t need to go then.” I snapped back.

“Really? You’re about to piss your pants in my car and you’re getting snippy with me?”

“I’m sorry” I tried to placate her, but it was too late.

“Apology accepted, but your attitude just earned you a punishment when we get to the hotel”

“A spanking?” I ventured.

“A punishment, not a funishment. It’s not going to be something you’ll enjoy”.

I was too busy trying to hold my bladder to consider what the punishment would be. I pulled my phone out and checked Google Maps. Five minutes to the hotel. I watched as the little dot followed the path… four minutes… three minutes. Then, without warning, the car stopped.

“What’s happening? Why’d you stop?” My sense of panic was obvious in my voice.

“I told you you weren’t going to like your punishment. Nothing else I’m doing is teaching you a lesson, so now you’re going to have to suffer some real consequences”.

My eyes went wide.

“The hotel is about a mile away. It’ll take you about twenty minutes to get there. If you’re lucky you might find somewhere en route that’ll let you use their bathroom.”

I didn’t move.

“Get going, you’re wasting time here. I’ll meet you at the hotel.”

Not quite believing what was going on, I eased myself out of the car, careful not to lose control as I did so.

Sarah kept the car stationary as she watched me stagger stiff-legged for a few steps, before stopping dead in my tracks and absolutely soaking myself. She pulled forward a little, wound the window down. “I’ll see you at the hotel, honey. I love you”.

With that she drove off, leaving me to walk through the town with piss-drenched pants on display for the world.

The walk was more tolerable than I’d expected. I only passed a handful of people, but although each one gave me a very strange look it wasn’t as humiliating as I’d expected. That wasn’t the case when I reached the hotel. Sarah clearly thought the walk wasn’t bad enough, and had decided to up the ante. She was waiting for me as I got to the front door, cases beside her, and a shopping bag in her hand. When she saw me she exclaimed so loud people in the next town could likely have heard it, “Oh honey, you wet yourself again. I’m so sorry. Is it just wet or did you mess yourself too?” Without giving me time to answer, she reached into the bag and handed my a package of Tena adult pull ups, “Here you go. These should make it easier to hide your next little accident”.

I turned a deep shade of crimson as I took the package from her. I should have been furious, but somewhere between the humiliation and the fact that it was genuinely quite funny, I went with it.

After that weekend, she tended to keep me in pull ups most of the time. Every so often I’d be trusted with underwear, but as they were always dirty or damp by the pre-bed check, I’d be back to pull ups the following day. For a brief while that led to a kind of calm equilibrium between us - if I had an accident it was relatively easy to just put a clean pull up on, so although I still got spanked for having an them, she eased off on reminding me to use the bathroom. The problem was, that meant I put off going even longer, and so the accidents not only got more frequent, but worse. The wet spots turned to floodings, and the skid marks turned into full on messings, and more often than not both kinds of accident led to leaks.

Things changed with the restaurant incident. We’d both had a busy week, and decided to treat ourselves to a meal out. Nothing grandiose, just a chinese at the local buffet. As usual, I was in a pull up, and as usual I was far more bothered about things going on around me than I was about using the bathroom. I was aware of a rumbling in my belly, but I was also in line for the desert station, and I didn’t want to lose out on a slice of cake just because I’d had to poop. Besides, I’d already soaked one pull up today, which meant a spanking this evening, so I didn’t think a few skid marks would really matter in the grand scheme of things.

As I got a slice of cake for each of us, my tummy gave a deep rumble, and I let out a silent but very smelly fart. I was going to have to drop the cake at the table and head straight to the bathroom. I crept across the room, desperate to hold on, but I was less than half-way to the table when my sphincter gave out, and I crapped my pull up. It wasn’t a huge mess, but I was definitely aware of it, and it felt like clean up would be tricky. That left me with a decision to make: I could drop the cakes with Sarah and head to the bathroom to try to clean up, I could tell her what had happened and we could pay up and go, or I could carry on as if nothing had happened and hope she didn’t notice I’d pooped myself until after we’d left the restaurant.

True to form, I went with option three. I sat back down at the table, set the cakes in front of us, and began to eat. At first Sarah did the same, but then she paused, taking a sniff of the air.

“Ew, can you smell that?” she asked.

I thought best to play along, I sniffed the air, “It smells like the drains are backed up, probably the glass washer or something”.

She glanced over toward the bar. It was the other side of the room. She shook her head, then locked eyes with me, “It only started when you came back…” She trailed off a little as she realized what had happened, “Oh. My. God.  You messed yourself here?!”

“I’m sorry,” I squeaked as my eyes fell down to the table, although not before I’d caught the genuine fury in her eyes.

“It’s one thing that you shit your pants”, she seethed, as people at the tables around us caught notice of what was going on, “but then you didn’t even try to deal with it? Really?!”

I don’t know why exactly, but I began to shake. She caught my eye once again, and calmed down almost instantly, “I know you’re upset. I know it’s not your fault, but I also know that you knew full well what had happened, and when it does happen you need to tell me. Straight away. OK?” I nodded, “We may as well finish this, then you can wait in the car while I pay”.

As soon as we got home, I got the spanking of my life, still in my messy pull up. After that we had a talk. She knew I hated being humiliated, and that it really was an accident, but she also made it clear that we couldn’t go on like this. It was the first time diapers were discussed, and the ultimatum was clear, the next time I left anything other than skid marks in my pull up, or I had a serious wetting accident, I’d be wearing diapers until she said otherwise.

Since then she’s been super hot on reminding me to go to the bathroom, and for the last six weeks that’s meant that although I’ve had skidmarks and wet patches, she hasn’t had to go through with the threat of diapers. The thing is, I’ve been kind of a brat about it, and have begun snapping at her for nagging me. I know she’s helping, but it kind of makes me feel like a child. Which brings us up to now, and the moment I pushed her too far.

“You don’t need to remind me”

“But I do, don’t I? Or else you end up holding until you have an accident.”

“I haven’t had one for six weeks”

“Because I’ve been making sure you go to the bathroom”

“Yeah, the second I need to go, like I can’t hold on for five minutes”

For a moment she just stared at me, saying nothing. Finally, after a deep breath, she continued,  

“You think you’re good to hold it? Fine. Come with me.”

She took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom.

“I’m going to set you a little challenge. You succeed, and I’ll stop nagging you. You can have whatever accidents you like, embarrass yourself however you want, and I won’t say a thing. Fail, and you’ll be back in diapers.”

I nodded my head.

“Pull your pants down and bend over the bathtub please”

I did as she instructed.

“When we’re done here I want you to drive to the store in town, when you get there you’re going to buy a cake for us to share, then you’re going to come back and give it to me. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head, “I think I can do that”.

“Good job.”

I felt her finger rubbing around my butt hole.

“What’s happening?”

“I’m going to make your little shopping trip a bit more exciting”

That was when she slipped the suppository inside me. I gave a little involuntary yelp. I’d done anal play before, but this was a surprise.

“What was that?”

“A suppository. You think you’re so good at holding, now you have something to try to hold.”

I made a slight groaning noise, as her finger slid back out.

“I’d hurry up if I were you, you’ve got about ten minutes before it takes full effect.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. Within two minutes my pull up and pants were back round my waist and I was out the door. Within six minutes I was pulling up to the store. As I got out the car I could feel it churning away, making my belly and my sphincter tingle. I gritted my teeth and headed into the store.

The tingling got more apparent with every step I took, and as I reached the cake aisle my belly began to rumble. I reached over to grab the cake off the shelf, and in doing so I stopped concentrating on holding my bowels. I felt something very runny slip past my sphincter, immediately braced myself, trying to hold off the inevitable. I squeezed my butt cheeks together hard, and waddled to the checkout.

It only took me a few moments to pay, but every single second was agony. I fumbled as I tried to get my money out, then fumbled with my change when the cashier gave it back to me. By the time she’d given me my receipt, I was sweating, tripping over my feet, and had couldn’t stop passing gas. Never mind not making it back home without an accident, I wasn’t going to make it out of the store.

As I stumbled away from the checkout I felt like my whole body was on fire. I was fighting to avoid an accident with every fibre of my being, but no matter how hard I fought I was losing, and losing badly. With each step I took I felt my control slipping. I had terrible wind, and the farts felt lumpy. I finally lost it completely just as I walked out of the store. In full view of everyone, inside and out, I doubled over and filled my pull up. I felt the sludge trying to escape the leg bands as I struggled to my car, finally pushing past them as I sat down.

I managed to drive home, but the smell and the sense of humiliation were overwhelming. I don’t remember getting out of the car, or ringing the doorbell, but I remember the look on Sarah’s face as she opened the door and saw me. And smelled me. She ushered me inside, straight to the bathroom, and had me stand in the shower as she stripped off all my clothes.

“Well, this is horrific” she muttered, glancing at my stained jeans and the overflowing pull-up.

I didn’t respond. Instead I just stared straight ahead.

“I think the suppository might have been a mistake. I’m sorry I put you through this”

I managed a little nod of my head in acknowledgement.

“We can stop doing this if you like,” she continued, “After I clean you up, you can just go back to underwear.”

I shook my head, squeaked out a “no.”

She seemed surprised. I continued, “Please... “ I began to stutter, “I… I… want the the diapers, please.”

She got the shower head down and used it to wash the poop off of me. As the water, then her hands, caressed my thighs I couldn't hold back a smile.

“Are you enjoying this?”

I nodded, a little shy. My thumb slipped into my mouth.

“You little pervert” she grinned. “Let’s get you dried off and in your diaper then”

She led me to the bed and laid me on the fluffy, thick diaper. It was far from discrete and there’d be no hiding the fact that I was padded like a toddler.

“You’re not going to have to worry about me reminding you to use the bathroom now”, she said, smiling at me.

“I suppose not,” I replied, relieved at the thought.

“Although I will be checking your diapers.” she said, taping the diaper shut, “And as you’ve proved you can’t be trusted to make decisions about when to use the bathroom, from now on I’m taking that out of your hands.”

I had figured this would be the case. I smiled back at her, “Thank you. I love you.”

“I love you too, stinky butt” she said, as she leaned down to kiss me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I thought it was cute. :P Nicely written easy to read.

When he put his thumb in his mouth I thought he was going to get babied.

But it was still cute and I enjoyed it thanks for sharing. :wub:

Thank you all for the kind words, I will likely do another story with these characters, but I prefer to keep things a series of short vignettes rather than a long form ongoing narrative. That way I can't disappoint people if I end on a cliffhanger.

And Sophie, thanks so much, Ive enjoyed a lot of your stories over the years, so getting a compliment from you is a genuine honour.

On 5/26/2018 at 6:51 PM, B said:

And Sophie, thanks so much, Ive enjoyed a lot of your stories over the years, so getting a compliment from you is a genuine honour.

:blush: Oh goodness...

I understand the fear of not wanting to leave people hanging.  I usually don't even START posting stories until I'm almost done with them. XD  But honestly, you did a great job.  Putting a scene from the end of the story at the beginning as a way to catch attention is a difficult technique and you did it wonderfully. ^_^  Thanks for your effort!

• Thanks 1

I liked this . Like some of the others I thought it was well written and a fun little piece to read. I still don’t have any likes for the day or I would have given it one. 

On 6/5/2018 at 12:40 PM, CDfm said:

I liked this . Like some of the others I thought it was well written and a fun little piece to read. I still don’t have any likes for the day or I would have given it one. 

That's very kind, thank you.