• Otk bare bottom
    • With implement on trousers
    • With implement on bare bottom
  3. 3. Who administers spanking

• I am male and like male spanker
    • I am male and like female spanker
    • I am female and like male spanker
    • I am female and like female spanker

Which is the best form of spanking according to members? Feel free to comment on choice of implement 

• 2 weeks later...

I've only ever self spanked myself. I would love to get spanked by someone, both on my bare bottom and with a messy diaper on. My favorite implement would be a paddle or a giant wooden spoon, especially if I'm still in a diaper.  Probably bent over, grabbing my ankles would be my position or bent over a desk. Maybe the diaper position with the wooden spoon.

I've never been spanked before. I crave the discipline of it. Being pulled over someone knees diaper being yanked down and spanked until I'm begging for you to stop for doing something naughty. Then pulled up and to a corner by my ear and made to stand their with my nose in the corner. 

Which is the best form of spanking : For intimacy ,, bear butt / over the knee

choice of implement : I like canes #1 pick  , paddles , leather strops/belts make my knees weak . I love impact toys , love single tails , love long drawn out scenes that start at 1 and end at 100 ,, ramped up

Didn’t see any provisions for, over a diaper. So, bent over the arm of a sofa, over a diaper, barehanded or hairbrush, with some spanks to the back of the upper thighs. Then sent off, to stand in the corner, face to the wall, diapers exposed. 

I mainly prefer an implement on my bare bottom which is usually a hairbrush or strap and I prefer to receive rather than give. Does that mean Im selfish? I dont get it very often anymore although did years ago when I had more luck in seeking out partners.

When I was a young child both of my parents were anti-spanking. Then when I was almost 13 my mother's youngest sister, Aunt Betsy, and her family bought the house across the street. I saw Betsy spank her 7 year-old daughter with a hairbrush bare bottom a week after they moved in. For the nxt several weeks Aunt Betsy often told me I deserved a spanking. Finally one Saturday night I came home two hours past curfew. My folks had asked Betsy to keep an eye out for me. She caught me and led me into her house. Despite my protests she raised my skirt, lowered my panties, put me over her lap and blistered my tender derrière with just her hand. I cried like a baby. The following week I talked back to my Mom. She sent me across the street to Aunt Betsy. Mom had asked her to spank me with a hairbrush.

It was explained to me that spanking the bare bottom is safest because you can see the effect in real time. Every spanking I have received since then has been bare bottom. I prefer romantic spankings from my husband. We have a mini-martinet flogger which I find sensual. When I need punishment he uses his sturdy hand and I cry. I have never enjoyed being spanked by a woman.

Before I married I often spanked both men and women, almost always bare. Occasionally I used my hand, but I prefer using a hairbrush or switch. When I feel my husband has been naughty I spank him with a hairbrush.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In May 2010 my loving husband and I bought a Spank-O-Matic machine with nearly all the add-on features. As new add-ons become available we have bought those. Our SOM-II can be programed by connection to a computer holding SOM software. It also has a local hand-held control to program it. the spanking implements range through various sizes of paddles, switches and canes. All of our SOM implements are made from Lexan plastic. SOM's are powered by compressed air. They sell small and quiet air compressors at competitive prices. We already had an oil-free air compressor in our workshop garrage, but it cost less to buy a separate air compressor for the SOM than to install compressed air pipe.

To me the advantage of the SOM-II is that I can get a spanking programed by my loving husband even when he is away fom home or is not feeling well.

I do tend to deserve spanking due to misbehavior when he is away. If you seriously wanr frequent spankings of various intensities and you lack a partner, then check the cost of SOM. We have friends with the least expensive SOM and it works very well, just with fewer programming features.

SOM has some competitors. You should also give those tries.

41 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

In May 2010 my loving husband and I bought a Spank-O-Matic machine with nearly all the add-on features. As new add-ons become available we have bought those. Our SOM-II can be programed by connection to a computer holding SOM software. It also has a local hand-held control to program it. the spanking implements range through various sizes of paddles, switches and canes. All of our SOM implements are made from Lexan plastic. SOM's are powered by compressed air. They sell small and quiet air compressors at competitive prices. We already had an oil-free air compressor in our workshop garrage, but it cost less to buy a separate air compressor for the SOM than to install compressed air pipe.

To me the advantage of the SOM-II is that I can get a spanking programed by my loving husband even when he is away fom home or is not feeling well.

I do tend to deserve spanking due to misbehavior when he is away. If you seriously wanr frequent spankings of various intensities and you lack a partner, then check the cost of SOM. We have friends with the least expensive SOM and it works very well, just with fewer programming features.

SOM has some competitors. You should also give those tries.

That really exists? :o

Indeed, Spank-O-Matic sells direct on-line. Just Google their website. Their primary competitor is Robo-Spank which we rejected because the SOM has exclusive features important to us.

We have owned and used our Spank-O-Matic for over 8 years without it needing any service, which speaks well of its quality design and construction.

Spank-O-Matic sounds interesting and seems it could be another tool in the arsenal of things that make your butt red and hiney sore. I just had to  google this and watch some videos. Wow ..same spot spanks and it really looks like it can wap . From someone who has been a spankee for a long time , I have to try and think out of the box for this. A major part of receiving is the human touch and exchange of energy. I can see its uses and can also see how she would be very amused to sit and sip a drink and watch me get my ass beat . 

• 1 month later...

I enjoy pulling someone's diaper down and spanking them on their bare bottom. I like to spank them with my hand at first, then use an implement. My favorite spanking position is placing a naughty adult baby over my knee. My favorite spanking implements are a wooden spoon, wooden hair brush or wooden bath brush. Paddles are okay if they are cute looking. I like pink wood paddles, and I don't like black paddles or implements. 

I also enjoy spanking a naughty little in the diaper position. 

I have given some poopy diaper spankings, but bare bottom spankings with a thick diaper pulled down are more arousing to me. 

I enjoy scolding while giving a spanking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, MommyWigglebutt said:

My favorite spanking implements are a wooden spoon, wooden hair brush or wooden bath brush. Paddles are okay if they are cute looking. I like pink wood paddles, and I don't like black paddles or implements. 

The “wooden spoon”! That was moms favorite weapon of choice, in my childhood. When the wooden spoon came out, I ran! Oh how much more angry mom would get, when she had to chase me :P 

I do not recommend that, as a common corse of action! :no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

MM ,," once the diaper is on it stays". But she will warm the hinney cheeks up before hand . She likes using a cane on the exposed tender thighs just below the diaper  front and back.

12 hours ago, lilstevie said:

MM ,," once the diaper is on it stays". But she will warm the hinney cheeks up before hand . She likes using a cane on the exposed tender thighs just below the diaper  front and back.

The backs of the thighs can be as tender as the buttocks. 

12 hours ago, Spanky said:

The backs of the thighs can be as tender as the buttocks. 

They sure can . After a while even the thighs can get desensitized .

"

Mommy`s Paddle

For boys who tease
And girls who tattle,
There's nothing more handy
Than Mommy`s paddle.

• 3 weeks later...