LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do some people poop their diapers less often or even not at all?

I know diapers are for both pee and poop, but I noticed that some AB/DLs don’t poop their diapers at all or only done it occasionally. I like to use my diapers for both pee and poop, because that’s what’s diapers are made for. I know one person said in one of the polls “the toilet is best for pooping”, which I found it ridiculous. Why are some people against pooping in diapers? Do they think soiling themselves are taboo?

It’s certainly a lot less convenient than simply wetting your diaper.  Once you have learned how to manage your diapers, using them for urinary incontinence is pretty easy and inconspicuous.  You can wear and wet your diapers with very little chance that anyone will know or find out unless you tell them or make it ridiculously conspicuous. 

Messing your diapers is another matter.  It will become very obvious to anyone within 10 feet of you within seconds that you’ve pooped in your pants. In addition, clean up is a pain and is most easily managed at home.  Away from home, changing a dirty diaper is a chore and not easily done with no one noticing.  

Most AB/DLs who are not actually bowel incontinent, prefer not to deal with the problems of changing a messy diaper.

I agree that nappies are for both wee and poo, I agree with Craisler too however that people close to you will notice straight away you pooed your nappy. Personally I keep pooing my nappy to myself I really don’t mind the clean up as it’s my own poo. 

Sure you can use diapers for wetting and messing, good thing about that you have a choice pretty much similar to the decision to wear or not to wear. Personally I only wet them for I consider that to be very convenient and comfortable. In general I have to go poop like clockwork. After my first pot of coffee in the morning shortly after I have to go. To be honest my bowels aren’t very strong and if I have to go I really have to go. So on rare occasions I couldn’t hold it and I messed my diaper and if that happens I do not hold back for I know it is useless. So I did mess my diaper from time to time didn’t like it. I guess if I were to wear regular underwear I would have gone in them just as easily, this usually happens if I ate something that didn’t agree with my bowels at that time. I really hate it when that happens for you will have to head home immediately, clean up and I hate the smell and after math. Secondly I do not want others to have to deal with the smell. On the other hand since I wear 24/7 I am happy that I am wearing at that time for otherwise the problem would be even bigger. You might even have to dispose of your clothing and since you were wearing a diaper already it is pretty much contained which is a good thing. But by choice I would not dump my diaper I really hate it. To each his own I suppose, good thing we have choices.

First, a wet diaper can be changed very quickly without much of a hassle.  Even if you don't use any type of wet wipe or cloth when changing wet diapers, you can do it very easily in a restroom or even in a regular room where you have some privacy.  Pooping in your diapers causes a lot of unpleasant odors that will stink up your house and will be offensive to people around you when wearing a messy diaper.  You have to change in a restroom or bathroom as you will need to wash your bottom off to get clean.  Otherwise what's the point of changing out of a poopy diaper into a clean diaper if you haven't cleaned the mess off your butt?  You get poop on your hands when changing, sometimes it may fall off your bottom or out your diaper if you have to change standing up somewhere.  Then you have to clean the floor or even your outer clothing if poop fell out of your diaper in your pants.  You have to carry either some large wipes with you (baby wipes are pretty small to clean an adults bottom after they have messed) or some type of washcloth to make sure you are clean.  That also means changing in a restroom or bathroom because you need a sink and hot water.  Might be OK when at home, but when out somewhere it's not easy to do unless you find a public restroom with an outer lock on the door.  People don't always have the option of just hopping in the shower after they have messed their diapers.  I think it's easy for any diaper wearer to wet their diapers whenever they have them on, but pooping in your diapers all the time is a much bigger hassel to clean up, plus the smell.  While it's true diapers are made for wetting and pooping, that doesn't mean the person using them has to use them for every function they are designed for.  People with urinary incontinence need diapers to keep their clothing dry, but that doesn't mean they can't poop in the toilet when they need to just because they have to wear diapers for wetting problems.  A person can have a pick up truck and drive it wherever he needs to go for transportation, but that doesn't mean he has to haul stuff around in the bed of the truck all the time.  Some people just prefer to wear and wet their diapers.  they like that part but don't enjoy pooping themselves or their diapers, walking around wearing their mess and stinking.

12 hours ago, bigtoddler96 said:

I know diapers are for both pee and poop, but I noticed that some AB/DLs don’t poop their diapers at all or only done it occasionally. I like to use my diapers for both pee and poop, because that’s what’s diapers are made for. I know one person said in one of the polls “the toilet is best for pooping”, which I found it ridiculous. Why are some people against pooping in diapers? Do they think soiling themselves are taboo?

For some folks there's the Yuck Factor when considering pooping in a diaper. They just don't like the mess, the smell, or the clean up chores. I rather suspect they aren't against pooping in a diaper, like it's some sort of ethical issue, rather just a matter of preference or comfort level.

Myself, I'm with you. That's what a diaper is for.  As we used to say back in the day "Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks."

Cause pooing is gross and requires a lot of cleaning

Its also hard to get everything out and you can't stay long in a dirty diaper, while when peeing, I can stay in same diaper until it is soaked and starts leaking

Most certainly I agree many that clean up and odor control are big factors. I myself do mess quite often and often try to hold it untill I can have diaper time but there are times when convinience of fast clean up takes over and am  satisfied with peed diaper alone. The matter of fact is that diapers mean different things to everyone, I don't see problem with that. Some don't even "use" them but rather wear for comfort factor or the security feeling alone. 

I do enjoy using my diapers for both but having to live with other people makes keeping the odor hidden difficult and also cleaning myself is just a hassle rhat at times I dont feel like dealing with

On 5/12/2018 at 11:43 PM, Craisler said:

It will become very obvious to anyone within 10 feet of you within seconds that you’ve pooped in your pants.

Yep. Everyone here who's been a parent of a toddler knows this is the reality. Heads often turn, noses wrinkle and amused or slightly embarrassed eyes meet from across the room just after a snugly diapered 2 or 3 year old has "done it."

I love pooping in my diapers or my pants sometimes. :blush: 

But it's a rare thing because it needs the time and privacy to keep it to myself.

• 1 month later...

Personally i do not wet or mess in my pull ups or diapers..i wear them for comfrt while deep in littlespace...and during my period cuz tampons are horrible and pads are ugly so i wear cute diapers and pull ups instead...but other than than i dont like the wet or messy feel..i threw an absolut fit one day when i accidentially peed a tiny running to the potty n i cried the whole time in the shower after....

I guess some of us are just fussy babies that like to keep their private parts clean at all times.....

Plus my Daddy doesnt change me..i havent been brave enough to ask hims to help me with a diaper but only cuz before i moved in with hims i had to do it myself and it was a secret thing...i dont hide it anymore and wear them freely but still a bit weird about asking Daddy to diaper or change me....plus i dont wants Daddy to see the icky periods stuffs when i wear them during that lol

I didn’t wet my diapers for the longest time until my wife convinced me to try when we first started role playing. Turns out I really liked it but not messy, I will never do that