LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vinyl, Plastic or Rubber Pants?

Do you like to wear vinyl pants without a diaper? Do you pull off the diaper and have a good time? At some point I have to clean up and put the diaper back on before it gets too messy. What kinds of plastics or rubber do you like? What vendors do you like? It feels sooooo good.

No but I have before.  When out and about for the day in disposable diapers, I often wear plastic pants over them for extra security.  Before heading home (since family knows nothing about my diapers), I remove my wet disposable diaper in a restroom and dispose of it.  I wear the plastic pants as underpants until I get home, then I shower and change into regular underwear.  I really don't care for the feeling of slippery or sitcky plastic pants next to my skin after I have removed my wet diaper, but I do that once in a great while when out of town shopping diapered and I have to remove my wet diaper before going home. 

I wear mostly disposable diapers at least until I can't afford it. I am a lover of plastic almost all plastic vinyl. wet and slippery plastic pants,,, or a bed protected well with vinyl sheet, and just lay down, let it go enjoy.

I have an assortment of cloth diapers and plastic and some rubber pants, but as long as I can afford to pay for them, it is much less work. 

No not really. I like snug fitting plastic pants but always over a diaper. It is not so much that I do not like the feeling of plastic touching my bare skin but I like the bulky feeling of the diaper. That is why I usually wear a disposable diaper during the day with a thin cloth diaper over it and during the night I prefer a rather thick cloth diaper and plastic pants to top it off.

13 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I wear mostly disposable diapers at least until I can't afford it. I am a lover of plastic almost all plastic vinyl. wet and slippery plastic pants,,, or a bed protected well with vinyl sheet, and just lay down, let it go enjoy.

I have an assortment of cloth diapers and plastic and some rubber pants, but as long as I can afford to pay for them, it is much less work. 

That rocks! Back in a few....

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NappyNeil said:

I wear plastic pants over disposables but also love the feel without a diaper/nappy against my skin. Love the smell, feel and crinkle of my plastic pants!

I'm sitting here wearing only plastic pants. It's hard to concentrate! :unsure: Check out the new thread in the boys section.

13 hours ago, ppdude said:

I'm sitting here wearing only plastic pants. It's hard to concentrate! :unsure: Check out the new thread in the boys section.

Thank you! I certainly will just wearing lovely soft crinkly plastic pants here now too!

• Like 1

Does anyone still use the old style rubber waterproof panties, the type the institutions used to use all the time?  I have noticed that they are still available on some of the sites, but no one ever writes about using them?

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:40 PM, ppdude said:

Do you like to wear vinyl pants without a diaper? Do you pull off the diaper and have a good time? At some point I have to clean up and put the diaper back on before it gets too messy. What kinds of plastics or rubber do you like? What vendors do you like? It feels sooooo good.

I would imagine that traditional "rubber pants" are uncomfortable, especially in the warmer weather or when a diaper is really wet. PUL is a much better material because it allows air inside but keeps wetness from leaking--except for occasional "compression leaks" from an overly wet cloth diaper. I'd like the kind of rubber pants I grew up wearing in the 60's, but after using PUL, I'll stick with that and be happy.

• Like 1

I've got a pair of rubber pants, although I only wear them on special occasions.  They do tend to cause weals, particularly if I wear them overnight.  And yes, they're not really a good idea in hot weather.  They feel good though.

Several DPF members recommended using both

The light ivory are Babykins pull-on rubber panties

I was raised in Gerber plastic vinyl pants, but I'm sure as a baby I had rubber pants.  My mom always called any waterproof pants "Rubber Pants" as that was what they had when she was young.  As an adult, I did have a pair of rubber pants I got many years ago from JK Perfect Personal Products (anyone remember them in the days before the internet?)  I did like them, they were very soft and noiseless.  I believe the problem these days with rubber pants is the durability and longevity.  Rubber tends to rot if not taken care of, especially if left in the sunlight.  They tend to stick and weld themselves together if not powdered and stored for a long time and they can get holes and tears easily.  Like everything, need has evolved products into something that is supposed to be better, more durable and last longer.  That's most likely why even in the baby section of stores you won't see rubber pants.  Those that still use cloth baby diapers most likely will have a hard time even finding vinyl baby pants, but that is what they will most likely be limited to unless they do a google search for rubber pants. 

I doubt very much that as a baby you had rubber panties of that kind. did you sleep on a rubber sheet? I think both were no longer being made after 1955 from what I understand, I am pretty certain that by 1959, crib mattresses had built in waterproof tops of thick plastic. The last rubber panties I  saw were in 1955 and one set had been around from much earlier times and the other was used on the girl next door who had moved in that year. However, I am fairly certain that they made rubber panties for littles for almost two dacades thereafter and maybe for adults. If there were any stretchy baby panties after 55 they were obscure

Most persons still call them rubber pant(ies)s and on Ebay they are listed as both if you use "rubber pants" or "plastic pants" as a search word

From JK I had pink rubber panties, a pink rubber babydoll and several sets of bed shetts back in the mid 1980's. They were big with DPF'ers, the rubber was the equivalent of Babykins except that Babykinss does not have that light rose little-girl pink

I remember as a kid seeing actual rubber pants in some stores.  This would have been early to late 1960's.  I remember when I was 11 years old seeing them both at a dime store we had in town and also at a Woolworth store in the Chicago area mall at Yorktown.  that would have been 1969, and yes, I did pick them up and feel them.  Very soft milky white rubber.

They might have been for "littles" or adults. I never saw baby rubber panties on sale anywhere,  just plastic, which were called "rubber" anyway. Not even in pharmacies. I think Bitner was still making them into the 1980's

Two thing I would NOT use are PEVA and PUL

I got some PEVA baby panteis to see what they were like and they felt like garbage bags and even Andrea and Lisa did not want them

Waterproof textiles have been problematic from the beginning as they seemed either to leack or come apart. The problem is the very thing that people like: They "breathe". What breathes in also breathes out. So while they are wetproof, they pass vapors. This is fine for rainwear since all they will be passing is water. But human wastes are complex materials. many of them are vapors while in proximity to the body and will escape through the micropores. then condense when away from near contact with the body. and these are vapors from human WASTES like urine. I have heard many complaints, even recently about PUL, being wet on the outside. Beyond that, if you are thickly diapered, breathing panties are not that much help for comfort since thick diapers being wet nullifies that. I have no problems until it get very warm. I am diapered in such a way, that there is air between my diapers and skin, my panties are very poufy and not close-fitting (full skirts, dresses and even babydolls can hide a multitude of "sins")  and I wear something that keeps the wet cloth away from me. PUL might be useful to make a "stay dry" liner but to use that you would have to be standing up to wet and you would want a layer of powder on the inside. Even after 12 or 14 hours in the same diaper, about 80% of my chastity area is dry. I understand they make a kind of panty to wear under throw-aways to keep them off your skin

Not specifically, I do remember haveing peach colored rubber panteis put on me and I remember two rubber sheets, one we had until about 1975 or so and the other a piece from a thin grayish ivory, that was my "blankie"  when I was 4 and one of my aunts (on my uncle's side) made it into a pair of panties

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Not specifically, I do remember haveing peach colored rubber panteis put on me and I remember two rubber sheets, one we had until about 1975 or so and the other a piece from a thin grayish ivory, that was my "blankie"  when I was 4 and one of my aunts (on my uncle's side) made it into a pair of panties

Lucky dog. When I was 4, I was trying my hardest to wear the rubber . One time I got it, and had no idea what to do with it. Dumb kid. Probably put on my head (the wrong one). Did your aunt make the panties for you? Was it still your "blankie"?

Yes  and yes