LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vinyl, Plastic or Rubber Pants?

If you are doing diapers nightly, you should have a minumn of 9 with a recommendation of a dozen, presuming you will wash once a week. If you are willing to wash twice a week then, than 6 will do; 4 with 3 spares. At any rate you should have at least 4 panties if you use a single pair over your diapers, the DPF members recommended two pair per wearing, usually one plastic of 4 mil or more and one rubber of 12 gauge or more. That could be 5 or 6 plastic and 3 rubber, both of these figures allowing for spares. It was not uncommon for some to have a plastic for each diaper. This will keep your panties from wearing out so quickly. Also, the BabyDoll Bath Body and Baby Oil dies not harm any of the waterproof materials since it is non-petroleum

The BabyDoll diaper is based on something that was made by a lady for her little girl. She had one of the then hew snap-on panties for each wearing and plastic and pull-on of both plastic and rubber to go over that. Because of certain practices, here "diaper dresser"J was w shole 4 drawer buereau

Being a heavy wetter I always wear plastic pants, 24/7, 365 days a year. As I mostly wear, and prefer, cloth/terry diapers/nappies its not an option anyway.

I also like to wear my color matching cloth/terry with color co-ordinating plastic pants. They may not be seen, but it makes me feel good :-)

In the summer months I find extra large PUL pants more comfortable to wear as a covering, Nothing worse than feeling wet when you haven’t even wet yourself. They may not be as waterproof as plastic pants, but find any moisture or vapor seeping through disappears in the heat anyway. Never had any wet patches on clothes, or had anyone say about any smell, so all good.

Also wear the original “rubber pants” sometimes. Have to give them a good powdering after washing and drying though. Nothing worse, or frustrating, than the rubber sticking together and trying to prise it apart. Learnt the hard way the first time I used them!.

• Like 3