LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vinyl, Plastic or Rubber Pants?

My preferred waterproof pant for nighttime clothdiapers are genuine rubber pants. They fit better over my bulky cloth diaper, and are more comfortable to wear than plastic pants, for me. I also like then feel of the rubber on the outsid. My Rubberpants also last longer when taken care of. I only rinse mine in the shower in the morning, that's all.

• 3 months later...

I love cloth diapers for the warm comfortable feel and mostly rubber tight fitting pants to hold the diaper in place. I also love locking rubber and plastic pants for a real turn on and it is just a great feeling to be locked in, kinda punishment or light bondage, give it a try. 

I prefer vinyl. It has been my fetish since I was 5 years old in 1980. I have in my collection: Gerber Toddlers from the 80s (4 pairs), toddler size Safety 1st from '96 (40+ pairs). In adult size I have yellow Rearz nursery print (2 pairs), Haian black bikini (2 pairs), Haian red bikini (3 pair), Haian blue bikini (1 pair), Haian raindrop bikini (1 pair), Leakmaster white bikini (2 pairs), Leakmaster white full (3 pairs), Priva clear (1 pair), Careactive full clear (2 pairs), DMI white full (1 pair), Quik Sorb white full (1 pair). 

I'm making up for lost time when I was unable to afford even one of the listed above. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I prefer thick overnight cloth diapers and locking rubber or plastic pants.  I love to walk so I put on cloth diaper and locking rubber pants and running short shorts and I have a ball.  I love the swish the rubber and crinkle the plastic pants make and I always  watch to see if people here and look or look for something they are not sure of.  This is a real turn on for me. 

• 8 months later...
On 6/16/2018 at 5:27 AM, rusty pins said:

I was raised in Gerber plastic vinyl pants, but I'm sure as a baby I had rubber pants.  My mom always called any waterproof pants "Rubber Pants" as that was what they had when she was young.  As an adult, I did have a pair of rubber pants I got many years ago from JK Perfect Personal Products (anyone remember them in the days before the internet?)  I did like them, they were very soft and noiseless.  I believe the problem these days with rubber pants is the durability and longevity.  Rubber tends to rot if not taken care of, especially if left in the sunlight.  They tend to stick and weld themselves together if not powdered and stored for a long time and they can get holes and tears easily.  Like everything, need has evolved products into something that is supposed to be better, more durable and last longer.  That's most likely why even in the baby section of stores you won't see rubber pants.  Those that still use cloth baby diapers most likely will have a hard time even finding vinyl baby pants, but that is what they will most likely be limited to unless they do a google search for rubber pants. 

I loved the JK Personal plastic pants. They were incredible and felt insanely good. I wish I could find them again ?. I've scoured the net in search of them for years to find out the company was based in Arizona and went out of business. I do hope another company comes along and makes them again. I  paid $5 for a pair at the local home health care store back in '97 and that 1 pair lasted me until '04 when they gave out and tore at the seam. I cried because I didn't know where to get more and everywhere online was at minimum $45 for 1 pair plus taxes and shipping fees. Way out of my price range budget. I have fond memories of them now. The materials they use these days are nice but they just aren't the JK's I remember.  The Gerbers then were awesome too ❤

The Babykins Rubber panties are practically twin to the old JK one's except that they only come in one color

As used here, what is the difference between "vinyl" and "plastic"?

I did not care for any of the JK plastic panties that I saw because the material was grainy

The Babykins Rubber panties are practically twin to the old JK one's except that they only come in one color
As used here, what is the difference between "vinyl" and "plastic"?
I did not care for any of the JK plastic panties that I saw because the material was grainy
I use both kinds of rubber pants from Kins ,the regular stylè as well as the bloomers , I just picked up another order of bloomers for around $30 a pair ,any order at Kins regardless of color that is for 15 or more is bulk pricing , i order everything in bulk its much cheaper and shipping and customs are free on bulk orders .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

I always wear a pair of plastic pants over my diaper. It almost doesnt feel complete with out them on. I guess its from my memories getting put in to them after getting diapered as a child. I always loved the rustling sound they made when putting them on or walking around in them. 

• 4 months later...

I have a huge collection of vinyl and plastic pants. I do sometimes love just wearing them by themselves . I was always put into them over my diaper as a child. I became so fixated on the shiny smooth surface of them and the crinke sound they made althought the diaper also had the same attributes. I love the adult Gerber types the best and they are no longer made . I miss those but glad I have several pairs

1 minute ago, MikeDJ said:

I have a huge collection of vinyl and plastic pants. I do sometimes love just wearing them by themselves . I was always put into them over my diaper as a child. I became so fixated on the shiny smooth surface of them and the crinke sound they made althought the diaper also had the same attributes. I love the adult Gerber types the best and they are no longer made . I miss those but glad I have several pairs

What is the difference between "vinyl" and "plastic"? I keep seeing that distinction made and I do not understand it

But it does not feel like the real thing and it is not fully effective, People have reported that it leaks. Actually what happens is that it lets  some of the material out in the form of vapor, being "gas permeable", this mterial, now away from full body heat, condenses and collects on the outside  of the panty and the inside of any external clothing. The only sure way to do it is with a non-woven material. I would not use it for anything but light IC. It has been around for ages

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What is the difference between "vinyl" and "plastic"? I keep seeing that distinction made and I do not understand it

Vinyl is what LPs are called.

Plastic is your Credit Card. ?

Vinyl is technically PVC. Plastic covers PVC and a bunch of other stuff.

• Like 1

The title is "Vinyl OR Plastic...." as if vinyl were not plastic which asks the  quiestion , if not vinyl, then what? PEVA was not in the mix so that leaves that out, So what did the OP have in mind?

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2018 at 8:40 PM, ppdude said:

Do you like to wear vinyl pants without a diaper? Do you pull off the diaper and have a good time? At some point I have to clean up and put the diaper back on before it gets too messy. What kinds of plastics or rubber do you like? What vendors do you like? It feels sooooo good.

There is always UNDER the diaper

large.1162106704_2cleandrydiaper.jpg.4df

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I wear plastic pants all the time and mostly over a diaper even if its plastic as well. The plastic pants are really vinyl. They are so appealing to me because they are shiny white color , lots of crinkle . They also look so big and poofy on me too! Love it....I will sometimes wear just a pair by them selves. They are so arousing when rubbing up against the skin. I have a few well made vintage pairs which are big and poofy. They are a nice shiny white semi clear . They are like from 1981 and cant believe they are that old now, they still seem in great shape. They were in storage for many years ,so that preserved them for a while.

• Like 1

For panties, plastic and vinyl are one in the same. Vinyl is the name of the spacific  material used since the middle 1940's. I saw a page on the history of Playtex and it said that one of their employees invented vinyl as a substitute for rubber. The material he developed was stretchy, too

It appears that rubber is disappearing, which is a shame. For mattress covers, the 14 guage rubber is more durable than plastic, even the 8 mil "tuffy" material

Also, I cannot find much in the way of plastic or rubber panties at Rearz, they ceem to be turning to the dark side, going toward PUL and diaper wraps, which are said to be useless for active infants and seem to have gone away, replaced by some kind of snap-on affair with a million snaps that you use in various and sundry ways to adjust for an exact fit. It is some kind of nylon thing that you stick a cloth liner in that looks like something out of Rube Gokdberg's Lovecraftian nightmare

It does seem that Rearz are letting their InControl group take care of the plastic pants - and rompers - side of the business. That's where you should be looking, as InControl is the only source of the plastic rompers I love, and their Ideal Fit plastic panties can't be beat.

I'll add that I've been extra glad these last couple of days for my plastic panties and rompers. I had to take a laxative to deal with constipation, and if I hadn't had nice plastic pants and rompers to wear, I'd never have been able to relax enough to get any sleep. The comfort factor of sleeping in plastic panties really came to the forefront in my mind.

I wear plastic pants over my diapers all the time. At home and when out and about. That extra protection makes me feel safer. I also love the crinkling noise when I walk around in a quite setting.

I wear plastic pants, at night. I do use the nylon stuff for my daytime coverage. I do like the rubber ones but the care and the cost is higher than plastic.

6 hours ago, babybub said:

I wear plastic pants over my diapers all the time. At home and when out and about. That extra protection makes me feel safer. I also love the crinkling noise when I walk around in a quite setting.

Me too. Though, I don't know the difference between vinyl and plastic, although some have made the distinction in the past.

So many years later and it's still the same. Vinyl seems to be harder to get now a days.

InControl has killed off all but three of their plastics: white, pink, and clear. So sad. I bought a dozen whites. They're pushing PUL. I don't care for PUL... it's just not the same.

I have found a plastic pants from eBay that's kinda cheap, and with the wide elastic the vaseline kind of stuff will not hurt them. For the price not bad, I get about 3 months for a nightly pair.

Diaper Incontinence Wide Elastic Pants Adjustable Non Disposable Pvc Adult Cloth

this is the title on the eBay ad.