LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Simple Ultra

I prefer the night time security of the best nappy available and for the last year have only been using ABU Simple.

However, I purchased some ABU Simple Ultra ... tried one ... wow! They are thinner than the normal Simples and look almost see-through, on first impression you’d think they weren’t up to the job. Well they are. They are thirsty and absorb quickly.

I woke from my sleep already wet and noticed the Ultra had swelled up massively, but felt there was more to give, so I kept it on whilst I worked from home, it took LOADS and a bit later had swollen so much that I was definitely struggling to walk ‘properly’.

A fantastic night time nappy and amazing swelling capability, but not discreet for those wanting to keep it hidden!

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been using the ultras since they came out as well and haven’t had them leak on me yet. But then my voids are fairly small, about the size of half a Dixie cup so my mileage may be a lot farther than others. I’ve actually worn one a couple of times for 24 hours with no issues. 

I've tried both and to me the simple ultra was more comfortable when wet and also more absorbent than the simple both were equally comfortable when dry also the simple ultra put a waddle in my step dry and once it was wet it became almost impossible to walk normally

The simple ultra is most definitely the best high capacity diaper for me. They feel relly dry compared to other brands and tue capacity is awesome. Ive switched to them for night and extended use. 

• 2 weeks later...

The only downside I see currently is availability. Think these took off more than abu was expecting and every time I check lately they are not available in my size. 

20 hours ago, dmavn said:

The only downside I see currently is availability. Think these took off more than abu was expecting and every time I check lately they are not available in my size. 

Same here, every time I go to order some they're either out of ultras, or reserve order only, so I end up just getting the regular simples or little paws. Been wanting to get the peek abu's, but same problem. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got to try the Peekabu for the first time last night. Which is a printed version of the Simple Ultra. It held up very well. Had more room to give. I'm very impressed with them.