LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to TX at the end of May for nephews graduation.

We're heading down just after Memorial Day and will be there until the 4th. It's a 15~18 hour drive depending on the weather and traffic. Every time I've driven I've been in a Bambino Bellisimo, but I'm now wetting and unintentionally messing much more frequently than even 6 months ago and I'm worried that I'll have an evacuation that the Bambino won't be able to contain. I'll be wearing plastic panties, but I'd like some recommendations on other diapers. I still want it to be plastic backed but It can't be crazy bulky or overtly crinkly. I have a couple weeks for trial and error to make a final decision. Thanks for your suggestions!

Get you some crinklzs they are awesome and have very tall leak guards.

Best of all they are reasonably priced and you can also get them in plain white if you like ( better dry ) they really aren't loud at all, pretty quite really, they hold alot if you don't flood , they will swell some as they get used but aren't to noticable.

I myself find them very comfortable . I purchased a case while they were on sale and will order another when needed , another very good option are the Northshore Supremes they are another one of my favorites , you really can't go wrong with either one .