LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL Sub Seeking Mommy Or Daddy Applegate Michigan USA

wulfcub420

Hi My Name is Josh Im 36 5'11 230lbs DL sub and i need a mommy or daddy i dont care who you are transgender whatever i need to kind of be the girl in a relationship tho even tho im large hairy masculin guy especially with a man i need a man to love and take care of me like i would a woman lol i like women to date better but i need someone and if im to big an masculin for a woman to want to be the top in our relationship than bring on that wonderful daddy i need lol sorry i been dealin with alot of stuff for a long time

i want to be an ab sortof i really more need to be a big forced to be a little kind of i was threatened to be put back in diapers  once when i was a kid it dint happen an i obsess over what would it have been like so now i need someone who can fullfill all those romantasized diaper punishment fantasies

im looking more for love a partner you know sexually i do love anal sex done to me an i love great passion with a lover but i also really need this diaper stuff too i dont know how any of this really works ive never had dl experinces with people well like one sort of as the top with a girl but it dint work well an she absoulutly wasnt into it terribly enoug i love to use diapers for both its nasty im sorry

im also a creative person i like to make projects music videos and such and stuff i live with my mom an help her its hard to be with me but yea  im kinda goth kinda jugggalo  anyways yea i do stuff people want me to do with them so im pretty compatible with lots of people yea hit me up hope this works probly wont

Archived