LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got Curious, Tried Goodnights...

They did not disappoint!

Being a 6'1, 190 pound male with a 39'' waist, I did not expect even the L/XL to fit well, let alone hold any wetting/mess. But I wanted a diaper that had a smaller profile then say the Abena M4s, so spent a few days or so figuring out what I should get. Found a few threads from a few years ago about goodnights L/XL fitting decent, but still wasn't convinced. Then I remembered a known ABDL woman who had 37-39 waist, so saw she could fit them OK...I figured if she could with a comparable waist size, surely I can?

Ordered a pack of girls goodnights (Male tuck in, so made sense to me to get the lower padding), and tried them on...Fit perfectly well right off the bat. Figured I tried to see how well they hold a wetting (Few mentioned that flooding would be a major issue) and a messing. They held up quite well with both of those (changed out of the first one after those 2 quick tests). I then decided to see if I can sleep in one, as with a diaper like Abena M4, its too bulky for me to sleep comfortably. So gave that a try, fell asleep almost instantly and woke up 8.5 hours later, felt pretty good considering.

Safe to say, I found a new favorite diaper...

Cool.  Goodnites are one of my favorates since they are pretty good for the price and are so discreet.  Just wondering, have you tried any of the 'premium' abdl diapers?

I used the girls Goodnites for a long time as well and were really happy with them before I began having heavier wettings. My only issue was that I would sometimes leak when I was single and would occasionally share the bed with platonic female friends. They all knew about the occasional bedwetting and that I wore diapers to bed. It just sucked when I'd wake up and there be a wet spot on my side of the bed with them right there.

i have worn Goodnights for a few years for when I want to wear tighter clothing.  I love them and how they fit, but as I am incontinent. I do have to change them more frequently.  For the rest of the time I wear McKeeson Briefs as that is what my insurance will pay.  But I love the Goodnights and would suggest them to anyone needing a more discreet diaper.

Barbie