LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprising small booster pad

I recently received an order from NorthShore and was pleasantly surprised to find a couple sample packs. One was a 2 pack of their brand of small booster pads. Looking at them originally I thought what the heck good are these tiny things for. Well one day I decided to add one. I was wearing one of my TD pullups, with a Tena Overnight booster pad. With the Tena pad I almost always poke a bunch of holes thru the plastic backing so it will allow the pee to flow thru to the diaper. I added one of the small NS pads. It has a sticky strip on it to keep it in place but not plastic backed, so it allows fluid to flow thru it. I wore it all day and could feel everything swelling between my legs and felt great. When I took everything off I was amazed at how much the tiny pad had swelled and how much it held. I think I read somewhere that it was rated at 12oz. hard to believe something that small could hold so much. I was super impressed, and am wearing another one today. I'll definitely  be ordering some more. Thanks NS.

North Shore is my go to company for diapers.  I was pleasantly surprised that I had received free samples of their boosters with my first order.  Not being one to ever have used any pads I just put them aside and forgot about them.  Anyway I always have to wear to bed but during the day I'm one of those people with no common sense and will wear my diaper forever or until someone tells me to change it.  (Well I have no one to tell me to change it so..) Anyway I was putting on one of the Northshore Supreme diapers, which are great by the way, and decided to add the large booster.   I think I went 15 hours, I'm not kidding.  Between the diaper and the booster I had no leaks and no problems.  Just thought I'd share my experience.  

I haven't tried the Northshore booster pads but for years I have been using the diaper inserts from Babies-R-Us.  They are not plastic backed and also have an adhesive strip to secure them in place.  Even though they are sold for baby diapers, they work great in adult disposable diapers.  I usually get them in a 30 pack for about $5.99 but they come in larger packages.  https://www.toysrus.com/buy/disposable-diapers/babiesrus-booster-diaper-pads-value-pack-90-count-5f63184-60345266  If you are looking for a thinner smaller booster pad with an adhesive backing, you might want to try these if you have a Babies-R-Us in your area.

On 5/13/2018 at 10:03 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

TD pullups ???

Sorry not sure what I was thinking, I meant AD, Always Discreet pull ups. They are the all white version and designed for 'heavy leakage' as stated on their package. Work pretty well for what they are. Those tiny pads were really impressive tho, for no bigger than they were. Of course I'm into to thick and bulky so probably opt for my Tena Overnight pads as usual.