LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OldRubberPants (ORP)

I'm fairly new here so thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm 72 years old and been attracted to diapers and plastic pants since I was 4 or 5 years old. I was a bedwetter into my teens which reinforced my desire to wear diapers and plastic pants. I prefer cloth diapers to disposables but I tend to switch back and forth depending on my mood. I usually wear pull ups and plastic pants during the day and Comfi Dry 24/7 at night if I'm not wearing cloth. 

Since I've reached the age I am now, I'm pretty much incontinent. I don't have very good bowel control either which is more evident during daytime, making disposables the best daytime choice. But cloth diapers and plastic pants takes me back to my early childhood or I should say rubber pants as they were back then.

I began wearing full time soon after getting married and wearing incontinent pants from Wards and Sears. Those did okay for awhile but I began to need something more absorbent so the incontinent pants became diaper covers. I used bath towels for diapers. 

Then that day came on the internet when I discovered a site called Diaper Pail Friends and discovered that I could get adult diapers and plastic pants that were the same style that babies wore. I also discovered that I wasn't alone which brought me to sites like this one for the support I was looking for.

I'm sure my history is very much the same as a lot of others who harbor these feelings. Although I'm not into the AB part of it, I do enjoy wearing and using my diapers and plastic pants. So I'm what you would class as an old DL.

ORP

Hi and welcome Oldrubberpants. Nice to meet you, and a pleasure to have you join us. I am from that same, “ old school, rubber pants”, really plastic pants era. I use to put plastic pants on my head, as a child, and I would run around the house yelling, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! Mom referred to them as such, usually. Sometimes she said plastic though. Anyway, good to have you here, hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy! 

I will just be a proper little lady and just sit and wait