LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reading on this site = personal realization?

So yeah this is gonna be kinda random but......

Reading a lot of the stories on this site and the situations some of the characters get themselves into has made me realize just how much I've change in the past 3-5 years. In real life I tend to have huge self-esteem issues. I often doubt by capabilities particularly when it comes to "adulting". But again looking at someone the situations here. I realized that at the very no matter how much of a flaming hot mess I am at least I stand and deal with situations when the chips are down. I may procrastinate, panic, even out right fuck up. But when backed against the wall I dig in and keep fighting. I also tend to put up with shit less and not back down with people. I think that comes from not having a lot of fucks left to give. I've fought my way through uni while dealing with mental health issues and coming to terms with my gender identity. All of that really changes a person. It's surprising even to me just how much.

I don't know if this makes any sense or if I'm just rambling.......

• Like 1

I agree with Wannatripbaby. Reading in general whether it be this site or otherwise can help a person discover a lot about themselves (if they are open to self discovery that is). I sure have learned a lot about myself through reading books, blogs, etc. in the last ten years.

• Like 1

I absolutely get what you are saying and I think you are absolutely right. Reading and visiting sites like this can help a long way to discover your inner feelings and most of all discover you’re not alone. Here you can share with others or read how other members dealt with similar issues as you do. Therefor I do belief internet and sites like these can be a phenomenal source of information, in this case a blessing. This said, you have to be careful every so now and then, for there are sites that are not so well moderated like DD.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bigtoddler96 said:

Watch your mouth YourFNF! You didn't have to talk like that!

In all seriousness some of the stories on here have SAW levels of physical/body horror and Stanley Kubrick/David Lynch/Steven King levels of psychological horror. I've read at least two that have had graphic descriptions of rape. So I'm legitimately surprised that a few expletives are that shocking.