LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hannah's diapers

Mom and Dad were away on vacation. Despite Hannah being the older sister, they had given the job to Amy of making sure Hannah wore her diaper to bed each night while they were away which she was more than happy to accept. She was excited to be given this responsibility as she loved the fact that her older sister still embarrassingly needed diapers.

"Now that I've got you're hands tied up so you can't fight me, it's time for your diaper before you have an accident. Just lay back and let me get on with it, it'll make it easier for the both of us"

Hannah was absolutely distraught. Her younger sister was about to diaper her for bed like a baby and there was nothing she could do about it as the little brat had caught her napping and tied her hands from each bed post.

She layed there terrified and shaking as her more confident and beautiful sister Amy exposed her shaved pussy whilst stood with a smug grin on her face before happily strapping her big sister into one of her thick bedwetting diapers that she still embarrassingly needed.

"There you go I think I better put some baby powder on your butt as well so you don't get a diaper rash" as Amy began patting her sisters butt smothering it in powder

Amy then pushed a booster pad inside her diaper

"Mom said you need these to stop you leaking onto the sheets" as she thrust the pad under Hannah butt before securely taping Hannah into her diaper

She felt so belittled and intimidated by her little sister that she didn't dare put up any sort of a fight out of fear of what she might do

Just as she thought it was over Amy got out a baby bottle of milk which she insisted Hannah drank

"I though seeing as you seem to like acting like such a baby you would like a nice bottle of milk"

Hannah was horrified but she knew better than to refuse the drink as her younger sister shoved it into her mouth

"Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't bother coming downstairs again tonight as my boyfriends coming over in a minute and we're gonna be having some fun down in the living room, so unless you want him to hear your crinkly padded ass and find out you still fucking piss the bed I'd stay in your room"

Hannah was now totally beyond humiliated. 
Despite being younger Amy really knew how to make Hannah feel like the little sister. 
Amy was well blessed in the looks department as well as having grown to have more self confidence. 
In the last few years Hannah almost felt as if Amy had matured faster than her which she found frustrating. 
For instance Amy had a boyfriend, she didn't, Amy's grades were better than hers, and Amy was already earning more money than her, and as if to reinforce her perceived immaturity was the unfortunate timing of her recent return to bedwetting, which made her feel like a small child, especially since Mom had become so fed up with all the washing every morning and had insisted on Hannah being back in diapers at night. 

It hadn't taken long before a delighted Amy had become curious as to why her big sister's wet sheets had suddenly stopped which was when she decided to search Hannah's bedroom one evening when she was out. She couldn't believe what she was looking at when she discovered a package of adult diapers hidden at the back of Hannah's closet. She had teased Hannah for wetting the bed, but she had relentlessly teased her to the next level over wearing diapers at her age.
Mom didn't even bother hiding Hannah's diaper now as she didn't see any point now that Amy knew.

Hannah knew exactly what her sister had meant by 'fun'. She had heard them a few weeks ago, downstairs on the living room couch, fucking all night long.  
Hannah remembered thinking to herself that should be me having sex but instead there she was sat in her room, hiding away, rustling with every movement, legs forced apart by the thick diaper she had been forcibly strapped into as she was no longer trusted to keep her bed dry like any normal 20 year old girl...

Back to the present time.....

Amy then heard the doorbell ring...
She rushed downstairs, opening the door she was greeted by her boyfriend Sam. They shared a kiss before going into the living room to sit down.

"So what have you been up to then babe"

"well I haven't done much this evening as I've had to stay in and babysit"

"Oh right, where's the baby? Up in bed?"

Amy replied whilst laughing

"Haha yeah the baby's upstairs in bed"

"What's so funny Amy?" Questioned a confused Sam

"Well look, if I tell you something you have to promise me you'll keep it a secret"

"Yeah of course babe, what is it?"

"Well it's uuuu not really a baby that I'm babysitting its actually my sister"

Sam looked shocked

"Your sister? What as in Hannah?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs tucked up in bed"

"What? But she's like 20 for gods sake! why on earth would she need babysitting she's older than you"

"Look if I tell you something about her you really, really have to keep it a secret"

"Of course I will Amy

"Let's just say that Mom and Dad don't really trust her while they're away" 

"Don't trust her with what?"

"Well she kind of needs help getting ready for bed"

"What the hell are you on about"

"She still kind of, well, umm, wets the bed, and Mom doesn't really trust her to put her diaper on while they're away so she left me in charge of changing her"

"Wait a minute, are you serious? you're telling me Hannah, Hannah you're big sister still wears diapers, and you, you, actually change her"

"Yep, that's right, I'm being a good sister and helping her with her problem" chuckled Amy "Although she wasn't best pleased with me putting her diaper on tonight"

"That's rough, 20 years old and she still wears fucking diapers to bed, I bet she fucking hates it" Sam began laughing

After a while they forgot about Hannah as they became so engrossed in one another as they layed on the couch making out and having sex for much of the night. 

By now feeling slightly tired, looking at the clock Amy saw it was 3:30am. She told Sam she just needed to go and check Hannah.

He laughed at the thought that his 18 year old girlfriend was going to check her 20 year old sister to see if she needed a diaper change.

When Amy got upstairs, Hannah was sound asleep. Pulling back the covers she revealed her big sisters thick white diaper. Squeezing Hannah's diaper, much to her delight she found that she had had an accident, which meant she could give Hannah a diaper change...

She got a fresh diaper out from next to Hannah's bed and placed it on the bed ready, before she started undoing the tabs on Hannah's wet diaper. It gave her great pleasure seeing her older sister lying there in a diaper, let alone a wet one so she didn't pass up the opportunity to snap some pics which she would keep should she need them in the future...

Hannah slowly kind of woke up. Amy hadn't tied her hands up so she just hoped her big sister didn't play up if she woke up finding her little sister in the middle of giving her a diaper change.

"Mommy just change me like you usually do so I can go back to sleep" said Hannah in an unconscious half asleep state

"Wow" thought Amy, she's more of a baby than I thought. Mom must actually have to come in and change her during the night for her to have said that
 Amy played along with Hannah's comment

"Don't worry sweetie Mommy will change you into a nice clean diaper"

Hannah soon properly woke up. It took her a few moments to realise what was going on as she felt something cold between her legs, which she realised was Amy stood over her wiping her intimate parts with a wet wipe

"What the fuck are you doing get off of me!" She exclaimed, as she realised her younger sister had totally invaded her privacy 

Before she knew it Amy had overpowered her and strapped her hands in to the cuffs on each bed post so she couldn't do anything.

"For your information Hannah your diaper was full so I was changing you like Mom usually does before you end up soaking your bedsheets"

Hannah glowed bright red hearing her sister say this, all with the added embarrassment of her pussy being fully exposed as Amy hadn't yet pulled the front up on the clean diaper.

"There you go isn't that better to be in a nice dry diaper big sis" taunted Amy as Hannah just stayed silent. She even went as far as to pat Hannah's crinkly butt before leaving the room. Hannah just layed there sulking as she stared up at the ceiling.

Amy undid the cuffs and went back down to Sam 

"How's the baby then Amy?" Said Sam whilst chuckling 

"Well I had to change her diaper cos she was soaked" gesturing to the balled up diaper she was holding as she walked through to the kitchen and chucked it in the trash.

"Wow your sister really is a fucking baby Amy. I think I need to warn a couple of my mates that have a crush on her. You know Brad and Aiden that I play soccer with seriously have the hots for her"

"For all I care you can tell who you like babe"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another good start. You seem to have a similar theme to all of your stories and there isn’t anything wrong with that. Sally goes with pretty much one theme as well and it works. One thing I would personally like to see though is you pick one and stick with it. Instead of several beginnings I would love to see one go all the way. You are actually a good writer and while I do see some mistakes there really aren’t that many. 

• 1 year later...