LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Almost Wake Up Wanting More

It has now been five months of going to sleep with a pacifier in my mouth and having restful sleep without the worry of my palate closing involuntarily, or the subsequent oxygen starvation or sleep paralysis. Only twice has my pacifier fallen out of my mouth during the course of the night. Anyway, I sometimes wake up feeling like I want more... a few times for example I have woken up needing to pee and... so... just in case I do take that step (not having actually worn a diaper in seven years mainly for cost reasons, although  I keep telling myself how nice it would be to wake up on my birthday diapered... I'm blabbing... sorry...

What diaper is recommended for absorbency? I have always liked holding it in and just flooding a diaper, but for leakage reasons I have always been shy. I know I posted here about a diaper I used to use that gave absolute security, but I don't know if I would find it now in the store.

So, what is recommended? As a bit of a guide to my question, when all I knew about were infant diapers, the only ones that worked for me were Huggies. 

• 3 months later...