LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That’s funny, my cousin had a Plymouth Roadrunner 442 and at the same time I had a 69 Mustang with the 351 Cleveland and I would blow him away with that mustang. It was a crazy fast car. In fact the fastest I have ever driven was in that car and I was supposedly clocked at 153. I know I was moving but not that fast. Yes I got into a little trouble driving it but dang that was a fun car. 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, CDfm said:

That’s funny, my cousin had a Plymouth Roadrunner 442 and at the same time I had a 69 Mustang with the 351 Cleveland and I would blow him away with that mustang. It was a crazy fast car. In fact the fastest I have ever driven was in that car and I was supposedly clocked at 153. I know I was moving but not that fast. Yes I got into a little trouble driving it but dang that was a fun car. 

There was never a 442 from Mopar either. There was a 426 and a 440 but nothing bigger from the factory. No car manufacturer made a 442CID engine in my lifetime.

As for a smaller displacement beating a bigger motored car, it all depends on build and combination. The Roadrunner was probably 3,700 lbs at 335 HP for a weight to power ratio of 11lbs/hp.

The Mustang with the 351 probably weighed about 3390lbs and had 300HP. That makes a weight to power ratio of 11lbs/hp.

Seeing that they are pretty close in weight to power, a better driver, better traction or better transmission would easily swing the needle in either direction.

I used to have a 2 ton car that regularly beat lighter cars because they didn't hook and couldn't drive.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BoTox said:

There was never a 442 from Mopar either. There was a 426 and a 440 but nothing bigger from the factory. No car manufacturer made a 442CID engine in my lifetime.

As for a smaller displacement beating a bigger motored car, it all depends on build and combination. The Roadrunner was probably 3,700 lbs at 335 HP for a weight to power ratio of 11lbs/hp.

The Mustang with the 351 probably weighed about 3390lbs and had 300HP. That makes a weight to power ratio of 11lbs/hp.

Seeing that they are pretty close in weight to power, a better driver, better traction or better transmission would easily swing the needle in either direction.

I used to have a 2 ton car that regularly beat lighter cars because they didn't hook and couldn't drive.

I was with a friend he had an 1970 Dodge Power Wagon. We raced another friend in a 1974 Chevy Silverado  pickup. The Dodge won off the start we were like an 1/8 mile ahead they caught up and passed us before the end. 

• Like 1

I reported back to Beautiful about Denny now it was her turn to talk to Trudy she had made the deal that if I talked to Denny about sex that she would talk to Trudy.

She admited that she thought she was safe and I never would talk to Denny, she was attempting to recant now, sorry but I wasn't going to let her this time.

I did volunteer that I would go with her to talk with Trudy!

We knocked on the door to her room.

We went in Beautiful looked to me, no way she was expecting me to do the talking.

"Trudy, there is something your grandmother wants to talk to you about!"

I could almost hear what Beautiful was thinking "Gee thanks a lot!"

"Trudy, we know we're not your parents, but we are your guardians until your 18 in a couple of more years!"

"This isn't about sex is it?

Denny told me you talked with him grandpa!

I agree with him, I Have a friend at school she got pregnant with a boy because her mom told her she couldn't marry him she got pregnant thinking her mom would make them get married!

Mom still said No!

She has had to drop out of school to take care of her baby.

Her boyfriend as well he has to work they sued him for like alimony!" 

"Palimony?' I asked?

"Yeah, that's it both of them are screwed neither are actually going to school they are both still studying and doing work towards graduation.

She has a baby he has a job.

I saw what it done to Cheryl and Bobbie I don't want that I want to still be a kid, have fun, once we have kids you got to stop being one yourself.

I like high school I want to still hang out with my class mates that ends once your pregnant.

I agree with Denny I am not ready to have sex yet I promise you!"

"That was easy," Beautiful said, after we got done talking with her!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yea that “talk” went much better than the first time I had the talk. I did get better though. With 4 kids, I had lots of practice. 

• Thanks 1

That night we, Beautiful and I went out on a date, with life happening hadn't done anything like this for months!

We went to one of our favorite places, it was called "The Black Bear Diner!"

They had a chicken fried steak took up a whole plate on its own.

I liked the place because I know I would be filled up with food, no hunger pangs after eating here.

We went to a really expensive place a few months back.

My dinner there was more plate than food.

And for what I played per plate.

I felt I had been ripped off.

I told Beautiful I'm never going there again!

She even agreed with me. 

Tonight I got my meal and I was about 3/4 of the way through I was stuffed, I couldn't eat another bite without exploding.

In my younger days I could of eaten that and ordered another.

Then eaten 3/4 of that before I felt this full!

Not anymore I'm getting older.

I guess why that most restaurants have a senior selection for 55 or 60 plus people.

They have kids menus and Senior menus then the regular for everybody else!

You know your getting older when you have to put your glasses on to even read the menu!

I guess I'm getting older, I don't want to admit it.

One of my workers called me Sir the other day.

I know he was only being polite, but dammit I'm not that old yet.

My theory is old is always 20 years older than what you are.

At 5 years old a 25 year old sounded ancient!

At 15 years old 35 was getting up there!

At 25, 45 sounded like you you're body was about ready to start falling apart at 45, people at 65 were retiring they weren't able to work anymore.

At 50, a 70 year old was getting wrinkles you had one foot in the grave.

My mom is past 70 almost 80 now and look at what she is doing she is an archeologist.

I'm 60 now 80 year olds there are getting fewer and fewer of them!

They are dying every day, there are mornings I hope I even make it to 80!

Then I realize at 80 you've done just about everything that old saying "Been there, done that, got the tee shirt!"

When I hit 80 I'm sure a hundred will sound old. And at a hundred, if I live that long 120 will sound old to me! 

That's my theory on getting older.

My grandfather lived to be 92, he was ready to die.

He said he's lived his life his way he was done living, when he died he wasn't sad, he wasn't regretful, he welcomed death!

I guess that's the way I want to go! 

He also told us when I die and at my funeral don't make me out to be a saint, I was no damned saint when I was alive, l dont want to be one when I'm dead!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess the thing I hate most about getting old is the things you feel you can no longer do. I used to really love getting out and going for a run. Heck I ran several marathons. Today I can’t run across the street. Not that just the  titanium rod in my leg is the only thing stopping me. I just get to winded. I used to go to a moderately priced restaurant called The Fort just outside Denver. You could feel comfortable going in a suit or blue jeans. I loved the food there though. Their menu included about most every kind of wild game but what I liked most was the buffalo. That was awesome. You would also get a full meal for the money. Hot bread and butter, soup, and salad and then the main course which came with a very generous serving of meat plus potatoes and vegetables. Still at times it’s very hard to beat the old mom and pop restaurant to get a good satisfying meal. 

• Like 1

We made it home after our outing to the restaurant, Trudy left a note saying and I quote "Out with Denny!

Back about 1030 pm!"

It was only 915 pm we had an hour and 15 minutes by ourselves we went to our room and we started having sex, just to prove how old I was and to show me that I shouldn't be doing things like I was going.

We were getting to that point where we were both about to orgasm together!

You know that total state of bliss!

When "sprang" my damned Hamstring crammped up on me.

I went from total bliss to instant pain in .2 seconds.

I leaped up off my Beautiful wife! 

"What's wrong?" Beautiful asked?

"Charlyhorse!"

"So I guess that means were through?" Asked Beautiful? 

"Not if I can help it," I said as the cramp was subsiding.

I went to kneel back in bed and the damned thing cramped up again!

By this time my, Mr. Happy had given up, he had basically told me we were through here he had returned to normal size.

"Yep were done!" Said Beautiful, as she saw my Mr. Happy give up. 

I knew we were done she started to diaper herself. 

Once again as I bent my leg, the cramp returned the only time it felt good was when when I stood on it!

Even if I laid down with my leg straight out, "Cramp City!"

I got my clothes back on and went walking the house trying to get my leg to uncramp.

No such luck!

I checked on Beautiful she was already starting to fall asleep.

I was still up pacing when Trudy arrived back at 11pm. 

"You waiting up for me?" She asked?

"Of course," I said, not wanting to admit that she was the secondary reason I was still up!

She came and gave me a hug and a kiss.

Thank you for caring so much about me!"

"Anytime," I said but was actually thinking "Anytime, I have a cramp in my leg like tonight!"

She went to her room. 

I still had a cramp anytime I would sit down, wham I was hit with the cramp again and again!

I had the tv on they had all the Star Wars movies on.

It was May 4th you know "May the 4th be with you!

Starting with Episode 4 A new hope.

My new hope was to get rid of the this Charlyhorse!

I know I had seen these movies like a million times before.

I saw Star Wars the Original back in 1977 when it first came out, in those days the special effects were incredible!

Now they make whole movies on computers.

I remember seeing my first real computer when I was like 6 or 7 it took up half a room now you can wear something even more powerful than those old large machines on your wrist liked a wrist watch!

Another thing to remind me how old I am besides the damned cramp in my upper leg!

I was getting tired but when I sat it hurt like hell.

No sleep for me tonight!

Alderan had just been blown up by the Death Star!

Without thinking I sat and started watching the movie.

I guess it was out of sight out of mind Star Wars A new hope was just getting over and I realized that I had been sitting for about an hour!

That realization and bam the cramp was back!

Son of a bitch!

I cried out in pain, as I jumped back up again. 

Star Wars the Empire strikes Back was coming on.

My cramp was striking back!

This is where we get to meet Yoda,

I hated to admit Yoda had to be my favorite character in the franchise. In Episodes 1 and 2 he kicks some serious butt!

He like just floats in mid air using his light saber beating the bad guys.

He has to be the coolest, "Do or Do not, there is no try!"

One of my favorite movie quotes!, that and "I'll have what she is having!"

From "When Harry met Sally!"

Hate to admit it but I've always had a crush on Meg Ryan!

I was sitting again and this time when I realized it the cramp didn't return.

Thank God for small miracles!

I soon fell asleep in front of the tv, it had to be about 330am it was still running I awoke and Return of the Jedi was on they the hero's and the Ewoks were kicking the Empires butt on The Moon of Endor it was almost 630 am I turned the TV off for about only 3 or 4 hours sleep I feel wonderful I went and got a shower and dressed, luckily I hadn't wet my bed yet as I was asleep in the chair without a diaper.

Beautiful wasn't so lucky, she had a wet spot underneath her she had leaked.

"Beautiful wake up." Her eyes fluttered she saw me and smiled, "Feeling better?" She asked?

"I am but you leaked we need to get you up and wash the sheets!"

"Don't care, comfortable!"

She shut her eyes again.

This time I picked her up and started lifting her out of bed.

Big mistake, my Charlyhorse returned!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pay day was coming up I had to go sign checks, plus I had another project to bid on this was a new Mall just a little North of where we built that Insurance building.

I needed to look at plans and figure out what was needed.

My charlyhorse finally subsided sometime after breakfast.

Beautiful went in with me to work.

I remember the "cat calls, the Wolf whistles" that were heard the first time I brought her here.

Since she had done that stint as a construction worker she wasnt seen as a sex object anymore, they accepted her.

Even the guys that had been the guilty parties of those calls before told her it was good to see her and wondered when she would be returning to work with me?

We were in my office and I was just getting done signing those checks when out of the blue Beautiful asks me "Have you ever had sex with your secretary on your desk here?" 

"No," I vehemently proffessed! That was the truth!

"How about one of your former wives?"

"No, none of my wives have never been to my office before, your the first babe!"

"So this desk is virgin territory then?" Beautiful asked?

"If your asking if I ever had sex on here, no but I wouldn't put it past any of those other horndogs out there!" 

Beautiful shut the door to my office and locked it.

She began to disrobe, she looked at me and said "You still owe me from last night Charlyhorse man!" 

Let's just say 20 minutes later my desk wasn't virgin territory no more and sex, there was no problem with my Hamstring today!

Trudy was at school so once we got home, it was straight to our bedroom and turns out my office desk was only our warm up place.

We made love so long that Beautiful and I had to change the sheets again from her leaking.

We both needed a shower afterwards as we had both worked up a sweat.

We were walking out of the shower nude and we heard "ahem!"

It was Trudy.

"Did you guys forget that today is Thursday it's a half day for me!"

We had been caught!

"Next time close your bedroom door! Eww!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL getting caught sure happened to me more than once. I laugh when I remember when my oldest daughter was probably close to 3 and her mom could get a little louder than she should have at times. Any way, my daughter was traumatized because daddy was making mommy cry.  Also a trick for those cramps, pickle juice. I seriously thought my nurses were messing with me when they told me to drink pickle juice, but it worked. 

• Haha 1

Beautiful and I looked at each other after Trudy had left.

I don't know who the first was, but within seconds we both burst out laughing.

It was dying down and all I said was "Eww!"

That started it again for us both.

Poor Beautiful hadn't gotten a diaper on she was laughing so hard she was leaking, between my gaffaws I managed to get a diaper in between her legs, to catch the leaks that had previously just landed on our floor.

She looked down and saw the urine on the floor.

It was her turn she said "Eww!"

And she sounded so close to the way Trudy had said it.

We were both going again, I had laughed so hard that my sides hurt.

Beautiful had been laughing so hard that she began to snort!

To me Beautiful snorting like that was so out of character for her I found it comical!

I was getting a stich in my side it felt like I had run two miles, equal to only about half a mile in today's advanced age that I am becoming. 

I don't remember the last time I had laughed like this, I was sure it was before my daughter was born and her mother leaving me.

I had to admit it felt good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

About a week later the winner of the bid was announced let's just say it wasn't us that won.

I wish that companies that decide to build and go for the lowest bidder only because they are the cheapest, they get what they pay for.

The company that won, yeah they under bid us but the last huge building they built just about 5 years ago is already falling apart the plumbing is backing up they actually had raw sewage back up into a lower office.

I built a building 10 years ago and other than the settling of everything, they had a minor crack and I fixed it free of charge.

This company that won this latest bid charged $12,000 to fix their sewage problem.

The corporation told my competitors that they wouldn't even hire their company to build a dog house for them ever again.

They were told to please not even bid on any more building that their bids would be filed in the circular file, their bids weren't even worth the paper they were printed on!

That $12,000 bill even I could of repaired it for under $5,000 for them.

You get what you pay for!

There were other bids I was looking at one was for a new building at a prison, a new cell block.

Problem was this place was about half way to Gila Bend, Arizona almost 60- 70 miles away the building wouldn't be so bad it's getting the concrete there without it setting up in the trucks.

The trick would be adding more water to the mix and having them drive before the majority of the water evaporates.

It's a 110 - 116 degree days, they don't want us working in the night like we normally do I don't know why most of the inmates are asleep at nights and up moving around in the day time, it seems to me night would be safer for them and us. 

There were a few other bids I put in for hopefully they would pan out!

Trudy and Beautiful and I went out for dinner we went to a little Cajun place I liked kind of expensive but Beautiful is worth it.

As long as Trudy was happy Beautiful was happy!

We ate I had the Blackened Catfish.

Trudy had to try a bite!

I knew she wouldn't like it!

The reason they call it Gunpowder is because it's covered in a black coating, that coating at one time was red Cayenne Pepper when cooked it turns black.

As soon as she took a small bite I saw the steam coming out of her ears, she was coughing, I knew about how she was wanting to die!

Then downed half a glass of water in one gulp.

"Why didn't you tell me it was so hot?" Trudy demanded!

"Would you have believed me?" I asked of her?

"Probably not, it doesn't look like Cayenne Pepper." She said.

We went home and Trudy went to her room and we went to ours we closed the door and we had sex again, and again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have always called that blackened catfish. And when you order it in  Louisiana that’s what it is called. I love it. I have even cooked it before and that has to be cooked outside because that smoke will get you. It’s just as hot as eating it but gets into your eyes and nose.

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, CDfm said:

I have always called that blackened catfish. And when you order it in  Louisiana that’s what it is called. I love it. I have even cooked it before and that has to be cooked outside because that smoke will get you. It’s just as hot as eating it but gets into your eyes and nose.

I have heard it called both, I worked at a Fancy, Fancy Restaurant and they called it Gunpowder. Very tasty either way!

• Sad 1

We got the bid for another building!

We had work for my crew.

They weren't going to have to be temporarily laid off.

I hoped we didn't get the bid for the prison.

It was coming down between us and another company.

The state contacted us both.

Being a prison, my guys had to pass a background check.

None of my guys could work with a felony!

That was only one guy!

No Misdemeanor Ones if they had anything to do with like Spousal or Child Abuse or assaults that invonved Weapons of any kind guns, knives, brass knuckles.

That incliuded about two guys.

And More than one DUI that was another guy that couldnt pass the background check.

I had figured with those 4 we were out of the running.

We didn't stand a chance.

We won the bid!

Surprisingly!

The other company had 10 workers fail the background check!

5 of the ones they had were felonies.

The other 5 were misdemeanor ones 3 with weapons and assaults, two with more than one DUI.

They had 5 with one DUI, and about 4 had been popped for illeagal drugs, mostly Marijuana!

I had two with one DUI  and two more with pot.

My rule was I don't care what you do on your time off, just when it's working time I want you sober and drug free when your working.

If I catch you doing drugs, I'm calling the police myself on you.

You drink on the job, you might as well go home you dont work for me anymore!

You get hurt while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, what ever you did to hurt yourself, I'm going to hurt you worse!

I don't want you on my site drunk or doped up.

If you feel the need to do so, pick up your final check and you can do that shit to your hearts content just not here.

I also tell my guys you see anybody doing that shit you had better tell me.

Guys who do that stuff tend to not only hurt themselves they take other's with them, the life you many be saving may be your own, by telling me.

Being in Constuction, I know guys like a beer every once in a while, hell after work I might go and get me one myself with the guys.

One beer, I dont need a DUI and neither do you.

If your too drunk I'm taking your keys and driving you home myself, we can get your car tomorrow!

After you've sobered up.

You better not dare call off sick because your to dang hungover!

It's one thing when your sick, its another when that illness is self inflicted!

Another thing if your wife is pissed at you your on your own, I don't do angry wives very well!

A few years ago, I let one guy go had about two beers at lunch.

I fired his ass!

His wife Called me and begged me to take her husband back.

"She guaranteed that he wouldn't drink on the job again, if he does she was going to take his balls!"

Against my better judgment I took him back.

That wife has kept that promise!

He never has drank again while on the job.

There was one friday I had to drive him home after more than one or two beers, he had A pitcher.

She made him walk back the 3 miles to get the car in 116° heat, that he had left at the bar.

She had to work later that night, she needed the car to get to and from work herself.

Now he has one beer and one beer only!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL love a woman who would make her man walk back 3 miles in that heat hung over to get his car. I bet he did control himself after that. I have had to fire a few cops for either coming to work under the influence or drinking on the job. I have no hard feelings about them leaving. I enjoy a beer myself but I don’t ever drink and drive and I will never go to work after just having a beer. Just recently I was called to work an extra shift and even though it was 4 hours from starting. I refused. I had just finished mowing the yard and cracked a beer. I know my bac would have been 0 or very close to that but there is still no way I am going to work after having even a sip of alcohol. 

• Thanks 1

We got the prison contract going in everyday was an experience.

We had our trucks searched we were required to go through a metal detector.

I had to fire one guy.

He got caught trying to smuggle in his cell phone in the bottom of his lunch box, I mean it's one thing to forget it's there and another when you purposely try and hide it like he had.

He slipped it between two slices of bread like a sandwich.

And put it with two others.

Without the the mayo to hold the sandwich together.

The bread slipped and he was caught.

It was either I fire him or he get charged as introducing contraband to a correctional facility.

He could of been housed at the new place we were building!

I assured my guys that these officers didn't mess around when it came to stuff like this.

When it comes to Contraband these Officers have no sense of humor.

One guy did make an honest mistake he had a can of Red Bull in his lunch box.

The first day they just took it and gave it to him on his way out.

Never thought of an Aluminum can as a weapon before.

I can see it now being made into a knife and stabbing somebody!

The guy that escorted us around and made sure we were safe he told us "That one innate had made a Shiv out of plastic wrap, he took it melted it and took more wrap and melted that until he had a hard thing about half an inch thick then he sharpened it he used it on an Officer the cut was clear to the bone on the Officers upper arm and it was so sharp it hardly bled!

Another took Toilet Paper he braided  it and actually used it to kill himself, he hung himself with toilet paper!

I didn't think you could but you this guy did!

This was after I had to fire the guy over the cell phone.

The Officer told us that Cell phones were worth their weight in gold behind the fence.

Guys could get cigarettes enough to last a year for one.

The Officers go through incoming and outgoing mail looking for things, phrases, some guys still try and run their neighborhoods from inside and put out hits on people that sent them here.

Mail, payphones are monitored, with a cell phone a guy could run things and it would still be like he was there.

They are dangerous!

The Officer said supose that guy got that phone in, suppose he lost it?

We would have to go on lock down, that means nobody leaves. Including you guys.

We would be searching and searching.

The prisoners are locked down as well they hate it.

It can cause tempers to flare and bang you got a riot.

Now instead of searching for a phone we have to keep visitors safe.

That's you guys these guys could care less if your not an Officer.

You got tools, hammers they would kill you to take it.

Until that Cell phone is located you guys can't go home to your families.

I can't go home to mine as well.

The reason I'm here is I watch you take this off your truck and that off your truck.

My job is to ensure what you take out of your truck goes back into your truck before you leave today. 

I don't want one of my fellow officers to get kilied with something off your truck.

I'm also here to make sure no inmates get close to you.

Your truck would get them a lot closer to freedom than they've been since coming here.

I got one guy he's 92, been here since the 1970's.

Killed his wife.

Most guys are here for under 10 years then they get paroled .

Then you got the guys like the 92 year old been here 40 years going on 50. What's he got to lose?

Either way he dies now trying to escape, or he dies of old age.

Either way he is going to die here!"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I remember how resourceful they could get while I was working for a juvenile detention facility. Let them get their hands on an ink pen and they will come up with a needle and start making tattoos. They will make a weapon out of just about anything to. Toothbrush, comb, had one who made a blade out of a stone chess piece. 

• Thanks 1

I was going to work every morning.

I had to be the person that was a babysitter for my guys.

Beautiful wanted to be part of this crew.

I told her no!

I didn't want to subject her to the prisoners themselves!

Some of those guys had done unspeakable crimes against females!

We had one prisoner run from where he was supposed to be on the yard.

Our guy called the guy out of area over the radio.

They came and got him, about 6 officers they tackled him put him in handcuffs and leg shackles and those 6 officers loaded him in a cart and drove him off, I guess to back to area, since he was out of area.

They had to subdue him and I asked our officer where he was going he told me one word "solitary!"

He just earned himself 30 days for not following the rules.

"Just for running off like that?"

One of my workers asked?

"Why did he run like that?

There are usually only 2 reasons.

1. He was trying to escape!

Or 2. He was putting in work!"

"Putting in work?" Another of my workers asked? 

"Putting in work means your being put to work to go after a person like say on another unit.

Some big boss in the upper gang leadership.

Has a beef with another leader or solider from a rival gang or even the same gang.

They put guys to work to do hits!"

"Cant the guy refuse I asked?"

"Certainly if he wants the same fate as the guy he was supposed to hit!"

"But won't he get more charges that keeps him here longer?" Asked another of my guys?

"Yes, you seen he hesitated and gave me a look!

He didn't want to do the deed.

He waited until other Officers arrived he got caught which is better for him in the long run because he wont get new charges he will be out of communication for the next 30 days with the gang.

When he gets back the boss will have had somebody else try and succeed or another with 30 days in solirary!

Soon the intended victim gets wind that somebody is after him and sends one of his soldiers after the first guy then we got a war!"

"Damn you guys got a tough job!

And I thought pouring concrete is tough!" I said.

"After about two weeks with nobody to talk to somebody from Gang Intel wil go talk to the guy we just hauled off.

90% of the time they sing like little birdies!

We will know who was the intended victim, who ordered the hit!

Why the hit was ordered.

We will send a guy from investigations teams they are real cops, and say that the intended victim told us all about what the hell is going on with you two!

If this guy breaks a fingernail you will be charged with it.

And you can join your guys in the hold for the next 60 days.

This guy knows that in 60 days he will be replaced by somebody lower than him and he will be demoted to a foot soldier like this guy he just sent.

He will have to work his way back up the chain of command, that could take a year to get back to where he is at now.

He won't risk it usually.

We had a guy start hitting those higher than him.

Now he is the main boss of the gang.

But you got to have some very big cojones to do that.

This guy has had his own Lieutenants hit because he doesn't trust them, if he feels threatened they are hit!

Hell one of the guys he had hit was his own brother!

We had to have mom removed from visitation as she was yelling at him and slapped his face once.

Anybody else but mom, they would have been 6 feet under!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Every day going in and out of the prison, I could not wait until this building was done.

Everyday I learned more and more about life in a correctional facility, for instance I leaned the guys we called the guards, hated being called guards.

They instead want to be called Officers!

Calling them a guard is the equvelent of calling a Police Officer a "Rent a Cop!"

I learned that these men and woman that do this job went through an Academy just like Police Officers do.

6 weeks of running, exercising, weapons qualifications, laws,  everything a Police Officer Candidate goes through they went through, just at the end they aren't Police Officer Service Training certified or POST certified. 

The fact that the Officers are there 8 hours a day 5 days a week, when at home they don't give this place a second thought.

The prisoners are here 24/7/365 all they have is time, to come with ideas like how to make shanks out of plastic wrap or How to braid toilet paper into a noose strong enough to hang yourself with!

They think about how to make the Officers lives more difficult.

As an Officer you got to have thick skin you're going to be called every name in the book and a few you won't find in any book, anywhere!

"When was the last time you had somebody's urine and poop thrown at you about 2 weeks ago for me!"

I had to admit I've never had pee and poop tossed at me.

I've fell in the corral and had been covered in cow poop and pee before.

I've milked a cow to have them plop a poop patty out and when it hits the ground it splatters and some gets on me in my face and hair before.

But I've never had a person with cognitive abilities throw their excrement on me. 

One of my guys asked "Did you break his face for him?" 

"Are you kidding? I can loose my job for swearing at an inmate!

All I can do legally is have him charged with Assault with Bodily Fluids, he is charged and its a Class 6 Felony!

They get maybe 2 to 3 years added to their sentence!

To a guy doing life what is two or three more years, he will die here what does he have to lose?

Dead is dead!"

"Gee that sucks, I guess I would be fired I would kick his ass so hard that he would have to unbutton his collar just to take a piss!"

Said the guy that had asked the question.

"Oh no! If I did that I could be prosecuted and end up here myself, do you know what these guys would do to a guy that used to be a an Officer here?

We had a guy that used to work here many years ago, he went out got plastered at the bar and decided to drive home.

Killed a family of 4 on his way home.

They charged him with Manslaughter.

He was put in prison but miles and miles away from here like Kingman, Arizona.

He was there about 2 weeks and a guy that used to be here recognized him.

He was beaten by others so bad he was in the infirmary for over two months.

Then they put him in solitary for his own protection.

He went nuts there, tried to commit suicide.

Almost made it!

Now he resides at the State Mental Hospital, down on Van Buren!

Nuts to the max!

He attacks anybody that gets to near him, he feels threatened.

It doesn't matter if it's inmate or staff he attacks!

I like going home to my wife and kids every night, Thank you very much!"

I've decided that I never want to be on this side of the fence for a residence!

Like the Officer I like going home to Beautiful and my family every night!

• Like 2

We was getting done with the prison job.

We were putting toilets that had sinks built in.

The sink drained into the toilet these were special sinks and toilets in the back behind the wall that plugged into electricity in the room or access area, all you had to do was turn a switch like a light switch and it cut power to the toilets they wouldnt flush.

It was in case they were doing a search nobody could flush anything down them prior to their room being searched.

There was also a little plug that you could unplug for individual toilets.

So if somebody was flooding they could turn off the offenders toilet and not make everybody else suffer.

Electric toilets!

If that don't beat all!

I was glad that part of our lives were over.

I did the walk through the new building with the Prison Administrative Officers.

Their Physical Plant Manager was impressed the structure work was exactly what he was expecting.

Right down to the specs of the Blueprints.

We had also finished 4 days before we were expected to they were moving prisoners into the building after we were through with this walk through.

The Officers assigned here were already in place.

One was the Officer that had watched us do our job over the past 6 months almost.

Before leaving I shook his hand and thanked him for the education about corrections, it had been an eye opening experience.

We made one last walk through making sure everything was picked up tools and even little pieces of wire or copper tubing.

We loaded our trucks and we left.

I never wanted to see the inside of a prison again. 

• Like 2