LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeff and Tammie were at first danced with, Jeff and Beautiful, and Tammie and Eddie.

After that Beautiful and Eddie showed them, then Jeff and Tammy were to exhibit what they had learned from watching Beautiful and Eddie.

Vincent watched and danced off with an imaginary girl in his arms.

The funny thing was Vincent was learning faster than Jeff!

They let Vincent dance with Tammie so Jeff could see the moves. 

Once again l thought to bad his dad beat him so bad, he was handsome, he was not bad as a dancer.

If he wasn't brain damaged he would be a hunk and a half. 

Still I bet when he gets to Jr. High and the dances there, there will be girls that dance with Vincent.

Just because he is brain damaged, I don't see that being much of a problem, with him getting girls!

I see Tammie enjoying the dancing with him!

Another thing Jeff is jealous as hell of Vincent!

Jeff worked harder to learn after that he didn't want to lose Tammie to Vincent!

The night came I had to have Beautiful drive part of the kids we had to many for just my truck anymore.

l introduced Beautiful to the parents I had gotten to know the last few dances!

They had heard me talk about her, now they got to meet her.

One guy who was widowed, his wife died of Cancer very young.

It didn't take much to see he was in love with Beautiful.

the biggest problem was is that she had kids as old as this guy was, even older!

By 9pm the dance was breaking up we took our kids and their dates out for a late dinner.

Then we had them home by 10:30pm.

They all talked about the dance, the older twins and Tammie at least.

As I looked, they looked like sisters?

Tammie looked enough like them that they could actually pass as sisters, if not sisters Cousins!

• 5 months later...

I could swear Jeff and Candice lived at our place.

They spent more time at our house than they did at the Robert's house.

I think they slept there only, don't get me wrong we had plenty of sleepovers one week we would have the boys, and the next week would be girls. 

Occasionally they would sleep at the Robert's but our home seemed to be the hub.

It was a good thing I was rich, between Keith and Jeff, who were teenage boys them with Edward, they could put away the groceries! 

Seems like we just got back from shopping and it was time to go again. 

With all the food they were eating I noticed Keith filling out.

I remember when we first got Keith and Edward that they were on the smallish size.

Keith was getting about 5 foot 6 or 7 now and was weighing in at 135 pounds now, he wasn't smallish any more.

When we got him he was 5 foot 2, and I was being generous, if he weighed 85 pounds soaking wet with his clothes still on again I was being generous.

Edward was getting to the size Keith used to be. 

Both of them had lost that afraid of their own shadows temperament.

Keith came home he had a bloody nose, all he could tell me was you should see the other guy. 

Appearantly the other guy had attempted to bully him, the other guy got exactly one punch in that had connected with Keith's nose,  the other guy had a similar bloody nose and a split lip to go with it. 

Keith asked if "He was in much trouble, for fighting.

The other kid said he was going to tell his dad on him."

"If the kid bullied you and got the worst of it no.

Sure enough the kids dad called me.

"What the hell did your son beat my son up for?"

"I think you had better ask you son if he was bullying my son." I said calmly.

"Did you bully his kid?"

I heard the kid say "Well", in the background.

"I am so sorry to bother you sir, I will see to it my kid never bullies your kid again!"

He hung up on me. 

• 3 weeks later...

There was one thing that happened the kid never picked on Keith again, the kid came to school the next day looking a lot worse than what Keith had done to him.

The kid named Carlos said "My dad told me to tell you I'm sorry."

"I didn't do all this to you, I know that!" Said Keith!

"Yeh, my dad was really pissed at me for being a bully, he bullied me. He did a lot more to me than you did. Said Carlos.

Keith said "Come on." He took Carlos to the School Nurse.

She checked Carlos out from head to toe, Carlos had a broken nose, a broken tooth, he had injured ribs, she didn't think they were broken but they were bruised. The principal was contacted and CPS was contacted, a young girl came and a report was filed, and Mr. English arrived. 

"Keith is this one of your friends?" Mr. English asked?

"Well Mr. English, we kind of had a fight yesterday, he told his dad about me beating him up."

"You did this?" Asked Mr. English?

"Sir, Keith and I fought yesterday, he gave me a bloody, nose that was it! My dad found out that I had bullied Kieth here. My dad bullied me. Most of the damage was from him!"  Said Carlos!

"Got ya! He took Carlos and Kieth to the hospital, Kieth was the friend that cared enough to know what to do. 

Carlos had a broken nose, broken tooth, he had 1 cracked rib, and 4 bruised ribs. Knowing ribs the kid should be hurting pretty bad. 

Mr. English went to court and filed a petition to remove Carlos Davilla from his home due to cause. After pleading his case the motion was granted, worse part was Carlos Davilla was one of a dozen that was filed on for the day!

Mr. English took Kieth to his house and took Carlos to the Robert's place next door.

• 1 month later...

Next day Keith saw Carlos with Jeff and Candice as the left for school.

It was Friday and Jeff invited Keith for a sleep over. 

"What about Carlos?" Asked Keith?

"What about him?" Asked Jeff?

"Won't he find out about our bedwetting?" Asked Keith?

"He already knows about mine, in fact he is good with it, he wants to be a bedwetter like us, I gave him one of my diapers last night and he wore it and loved it, and yes he wet it but his was on purpose, not like Candice and I, and most of your family!" Said Jeff!

"Okay, so it won't matter if I wet my bed?" Asked Keith? 

"Not in the least, in fact why don't you bring an extra diaper for Carlos tonight?" Asked Jeff?

"You got it!" Said Keith.

It was 1515 hours and school was out Jeff, Carlos asked the Robert's if they could have a sleepover with Keith tonight. Mr. Robert's took Jeff aside, "Aren't you just a bit scared Carlos will find out you and Keith still wet your beds?" He asked?

"Dad he already knows, he wore one of my diapers last night and he was just as wet as I was this morning!" Said Jeff.

"Really?" Asked Mr. Roberts? 

"Swear to God dad!" Said Jeff!

"Mr. English never mentioned anything about that. I'm surprised he didn't know!" 

Mr. Roberts took Carlos aside and talked to him he looked at the ground and looked  embarrassed.

"Dude, what did you say to dad?" Asked Carlos?

"I told him I lent you a diaper last night and that you was as wet as I was this morning."

"Thanks they are going to order diapers for me at night now, I've kinda wanted this for a while!" Said Carlos!

"Well your getting going to have to wet your bed every night, or were both going to be dead, dad will kill us!" Said Jeff!

At the sleep over  the boys got along a lot better that night, especially Carlos and Keith.

Carlos still was all bruised up

He related how this was not the first time he had looked like this, it was about the 30th.

They all compared notes, Keith talked about his dad, how after his mom had died, his dad had turned to the bottle.

"He used to beat me and my brother up, about 3/4 of the time we didn't know why he was beating on Edward and I. 

I'm sure in his pickled brain there was a reason, one day, he started beat on us because Edward or I forgot to put our towel in the hamper after our shower that morning.

He had me and Edward outside yelling and beating on us, using his fists. A cop drove by and seen him beating on us.

Dad was arrested. That was the last time we were beaten. Dad even tried to fight the cop. He swung on him. The cop moved out of the way, and dad face planted himself on the driveway. 

It was beautiful!"

Jeff said, "It was Candice's and my mother. Mom was kind of a bitch! The other two giggled at Jeff's swearing. Dad left us, Candice and I we still wet our beds, and we both looked like more like our dad. Mom used to beat us every morning with a belt for our wet beds, we didn't have diapers in those days we had wet beds. Anyway mom was pretty careful not to leave marks where they could be seen on Candice, on me since I wore pants it didn't matter, that day she missed and left a welt on Candice where it could be seen. A teacher saw it and we were removed from the home.

Best damned day of my life. Mom was arrested, as the cop put the cuffs on her mom pissed herself. Candice and I we both laughed at her!"

"My dad was good until about 2 or 3 years ago, mom died, he got a new job, then he started beating on me. He woke  me up one night at 3:30am I had forgotten to take care of the trash the night before. He was pissed! After the trash was out. He slapped my face about 5 time then he punched me in the guts, knocked the wind out of me. Then he hit me in my nose, it started bleeding. He gave me a rag for  my nose, and another to cleanup the blood off the floor. "Clean up your fucking mess he told me.

Afterwards I cried like a baby in my room. 

After that he beat me lots more times. I got so I didn't cry like a baby any more. Then three days ago I pick on Keith here and my dad beats the crap out of me again.

Keith helped me get away from my dad, I don't think I thanked you yet Keith! Thanks!"

"No problem!" Said Keith!

The three finally fell asleep Carlos before he fell asleep wet the diaper he was wearing. Mr. Robert's woke them up for breakfast, he could see all of their diapers sagging inside their pajamas, "I guess Carlos is a bedwetter, out of the two nights we've had him he wet both nights. If he was faking it I could see one not two days! His diapers will be here on Monday." Mr. Robert's thought to himself.

They ate breakfast, showered and then they went wandering the neighborhood. They all three knew that their dads would kill them if they got in trouble.

They had gone far enough that they ended up at the high school where the Cheerleaders were practicing their routines. 

"Do any of you three know how to dance?" Asked one of the girls? Keith and Jeff looked each other and smiled.  "We do they said And the girls danced with them.

"Wow, you two are better than our boyfriends! Said one. They are pretty pathetic! Said another. You could teach them a thing or two! Said another. I don't think I've ever seen you at this school before, do you guys go here?" Asked another?

"No we still are only eighth graders at Wayland." Said Keith.

"Where did you guys learn to dance?" Asked the first girl?

"My mom taught us, Jeff and I." Said Keith.

"Where did she learn to dance?" Asked one of the others? 

"Well my mom and dad are a bit older, I'm adopted, they used to teach them in school!" 

"No kidding Anita was adopted as a baby as well! Is that how your parents got you?"

"No I'm from the state, my mother died and dad started looking for answers from the bottom of a booze bottle, when he was drunk he abused my little brother and me."

"Same here but it was my mom that abused me and my sister, we were placed with the people next door to Keith."

"I'm there as well." said Carlos.

"Your all being adopted?" She asked? 

"Well I only move in day before yesterday, I tried to pick on Keith, when my dad found out I was trying to be a bully , he bullied me and beat me up pretty bad,they are still trying to decide if they are going to remove me from my dad."

"How would a person go about getting a kid like you?" She asked?

"You have to talk to a man named Mr. English." Said Keith.

• 2 weeks later...

Keith, Jeff asked and Carlos couldn't believe their luck, the Cheerleaders from the High School had asked them to the dance at the high school in a month, because Keith's mom had taught them how to dance! 

The dance was in 3 almost 4 weeks, plenty of time to get Carlos knowing how to dance! Here they were 3 ninth graders going to a high school dance! They got Carlos up to speed on his dancing. He was better than Jeff.  They all got ready for the dance, they had their best clothes, they had ties on. They could be accused of going to church if it hadn't of been a Friday. 

The girls met them outside  the doors. They were in nice dresses, they took the arm of the girl they had for tonight,  Keith got Candy, in his opinion the cutest of the three. Jeff got Susan, she was taller than Jeff by about a head. Carlos had Anita, a Hispanic girl like Carlos.

They entered the dance floor it was a slow dance they moved the girls across the dance floor. People were watching the girls with guys they didn't know and were pretty good dancers, they put their partners to shame.

Who were these guys? The slow dance was over and they could even dance a fast dance! Then three guys grabbed the boys and pushed the three to the wall. 

"What the hell your stealing our girls?" Asked biggest one?

"Nope we were invited to this dance because we can dance, they told us their boyfriends were pathetic!" Said Keith, at one time in his life he would of probably wet himself about now.

"Do I look pathetic? Asked the big guy that had him pinned against the wall.

"Keith felt like a smartass right now. "If the shoe fits!" Said Keith! The guy made a fist and went to punch Keith in the nose. 

Keith moved his head out of the way at the last ninute, the guy connected with the wall behind him. There was a sickly crunch, and the guy let go of Keith to cradle his hand. Keith punched the guy with everything he had in the guts then an uppercut  that layed the guy out.

He looked at the other two and asked "Who's next?" Looking at the other two who were not as confident without the guy he had put down. 

The guy got up, "You're dead, I'm going to kill you!" Keith started punching just connecting with the guys face. Frankly he was just punching to save his ass. The big guy got the hell out of there. He was bleeding from his nose, lip and an eye. 

"Like I said who is next?" The guys were easing up on Jeff and Carlos. Both started to punch at the remaining two, they couldn't get away fast enough. They went back with the girls to dance.

"You got blood all over you, you aren't bleeding are you?" Candy asked?

"Not my blood it's the other guys." Said Keith. 

Candy's eyes got big, "But Andy is huge? How?" "My mom might of taught me to dance, but my dad taught me to fight, he's pretty good at it. I'm getting better at it!"

Now everybody was looking at the three men who danced every dance. Not only could they dance but they had taken out the biggest bully in the school.,

After the dance Keith went inside the house. His dad was waiting up for him. "Were you bleeding?" I asked?

"No dad that's the other guys blood."  "Wanna tell me about it?" I asked.

"He told me about the guys  claiming that the girls were theirs and he stood up to the guy, his hand was broken I punched him in the stomach and then upercutted him, he got up and I just started punchiing him in the face. He ran off bleeding. The next Jeff and Carlos started punching the other two  we went back and danced." 

"You need to get that shirt into the sink to soak, or your mom will kill me for teaching you to fight?" I said.

As he left I remembered when Keith and Edward came here they were afraid of their own shadows, now look at them!

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful came to me, "What the hell happened?" She demanded?

I started thinking of what I had done, or not done, said or not said. Nothing came to mind! "To what?" I asked clueless?

"Keith's shirt from last night?" She asked me?

"Oh that, I said, Keith, Jeff, and Carlos were confronted by some older kids, they took exception with them dancing with their girls, they were going to kill the three younger ones. Keith had to fight a way bigger kid!" I said!

"How bad was he hurt?" Asked Beautiful?

"He had a cut lip, bloody nose, cut eye, broken hand." I said.

"Should we get him to the doctor or what?" She said starting to panic.

"Let his parents worry about it, I said he deserved it!" I said!

"You mean the blood on Keith's shirt wasn't his?" Beautiful asked?

"Nope it was the other kids!" I said.

"Outstahding! Said Beautiful, remember when him and Edward first got here, they were afraid of, just about everything! Now look at him, now I don't condone fighting, I think they should use their words, but I also know some kids don't want to talk, and fists need to be used! I'm so glad you taught Keith how to protect himself! How big of a kid was the other guy?" She asked?

"I don't know I never asked him, but Keith, Jeff, and Carlos are 8th graders, these guys could have been Seniors. I don't really know. I just seen the blood on his shirt and told him to soak it , or you might kill him then me for teaching him to fight!" I said

"I'm not mad! Said Beautiful, if anything I'm proud of the growth Keith has done since we became  his parents!"

"I am as well!" I said!

• 3 weeks later...

The doorbell rang when I answered it there was Drew, Trudy and Ellen their daughter. Beautiful took Ellen as soon as she could, this was actually our Granddaughter, or Great Granddaughter, depending how you looked at it, Beautiful was originally Trudy's Grandmother. When Trudy's parents and family was killed, she moved in with us. We adopted her as our daughter.

The doorbell rang again this time there was James, Melinda, Francine, Rachel, James and Melinda's other daughter, and another boy that wasn't the same one she had brought last time. 

Then The doorbell rang again this time it was Denny and Shannon. Our family was all here.

Soon the doorbell rang again, I answered it, there was a very cute girl there. "Is Keith here?" She asked? 

KEITH, I yelled! Keith came to the door, "Yeah dad, what do you need?" "Visitor! I said!

"Candy, he said when he saw who was there, come on in. Dad this is Candy the girl from the dance last night!" Keith said!

"Oh, okay." I said. I kind of figured that's who this was I thought, well I had that feeling anyway.

She was allowed in, when she got to where everybody else was, she recognized Trudy, Denny and Shannon. They recognized her. 

"Candy what are you doing here?" Asked Shannon.

"What are you doing here with Denny? Candy asked?

"If you haven't heard I married Denny last year. Said Shannon.

"No way, why are you here? Candy asked.?

"This is Denny's Grandfather's place." Said Shanon.

"Really, what relation to Denny is Keith?" 

"Well I guess you would call him Uncle Keith. Said Shannon. Keith was adopted by Denny's grandfather.

She whispered to Shannon, "Isn't that the girl that was ran over by that guy with his truck? Referring to Trudy.

"Yes it is, she was adopted by Denny's grandfather as well she was Denny's Grandmother's Granddaughter. Then when Denny's Grandfather and Trudy's Grandmother, got married they adopted her as their daughter making her Denny's Aunt, after Trudy's family was killed." Said Shannon.

"I heard it left her wetting herself night and day!" Said Candy.

"It did leave her incontinent. But she is married and has a beautiful little girl named Ellen." 

"Did you ever get dry Shannon?" Asked Candy?

"Nope, did you Candy?" Asked Shannon?

"No, I broke up with Andy because he found out, he called me every name he could call me, he caught Keith and his friends at the dance last night and he looked terrible this morning, broken hand, face looks like he fought 10 rounds with Muhammed Ali. I was worried what Keith looked today."

"I wouldn't worry Denny's grandfather has taught Keith to fight, his grandfather is pretty good at it, he also taught Denny to fight as well. Another thing Keith won't judge you much because your still a bedwetter, so is Keith!" Said Shanon!

Candy smiled Keith had brought her a plate and Candy gave him a kiss on his cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Candy thought to herself, what are you doing? This guy is 2 to 3 years younger than you are, he also beat up Andy who broke up with you just a few days before the dance. Susan and Anita were comforting her when the three boys showed up at the high school, she was about ready to tell them to get lost when she asked if they knew how to dance. Keith showed her that he could indeed dance, she wanted a date to the dance. Andy wasn't going to take her, he even told her he was going to tell everybody her deepest secret, she still wet her bed!

Andy had called her every name in the book aimed towards bedwetters, he even asked her if she was a baby and needed her pampers changed?

Hearing this wasn't anything new, her own mom and dad have hurled those names at her and have beat her with a belt on an almost daily basis, truth was she was having a hard time sitting today, her dad had used his belt on her butt just that morning, she had welts that it raised, mom had lost her cool enough again to use her fists again punching her in the guts and ribs, she was definately bruised up.

"Keith can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure I'm usually up for anything, ask away I will do my best to answer it!" Keith said with a smile.

"Keith does your mom and dad abuse you verbally, or physically for, well Shannon told me your like me and still wet your bed? I was just wondering if your abused for it?" Candy asked?

"Not anymore, Edward and I used to be abused for almost everything, my dad beat us because it rained one day, like we could control the weather! Bedwetting was a punishable offense for Edward and me. 

Since coming here, my dad and mom, dad had surgery for a hernia, it left him wetting his bed, not every night but most of them. Mom had like 5 kids from a former marrage, it left her incontinent, she wears diapers day and night. All of us kIds are bedwetters here at least. Nope no abuse here for bedwetting." Said Keith.

"Where do I go to sign up?" Candy asked?

"Are you getting abused for your bedwetting?" Asked Keith.

She pulled her shirt and Keith saw bruising, looks like a person with a smaller fists. Keith had seen a few of his ribs that looked like that in the past. Keith took her by the hand and asked mom and dad if they could talk to them privately.

In Eddie's office, Keith had Candy show them her ribs, Julia took her to the bathroom and saw more, the belt welts on her poor butt, Eddie contacted Mr. English, who brought a female case worker with him and her abuse was documented, Candy was place in a fostor home just a few blocks from Keith's house.

Candy was so glad it was Susan's house, she still visited Keith and she fell in love with Keith's parents, they were always what she was looking for in parents. 

• 2 weeks later...

Candy and Susan spent as much time at Keith's house and Jeff, Carlos liked Tammie, Jeff had Susan now, Anita wasn't into Carlos very much, she felt he was much too young for her. She had her eye on a Senior, more her age

Beautiful fell in love with her new  "Almost Daughters in law" as she called Candy and since Susan was always there as well. In her heart she knew Candy would eventually date Keith, and she could see them married, just glimpses of it, they were nuts for each other already! Andy kept his word and told everybody that Candy still wet her bed. The weirdest part was most didn't care, after Keith had took him down a notch, kids started fighting him back, he still won but where before he had been considered handsome his face had lots of scars now, his opinion didn't count as much as he thought he should, he was the only one to still see himself as a God to the other students, they saw him as the guy that got his ass handed to him by an 8th grader. 

Andy Fender was looking to get some payback from that 8th grader! 

Beautiful took Trudy, Shannon, Candy, Susan, Tammie, Janie, and Jackie, they went to the spa they had their hair done make up done, manicures, pedicures new undies, new dresses, shoes, nylons, everything was new, they took their husband's and boyfriends 9ut they went to a nice restaurant, then a play. The girls enjoyed it. They were with the men they loved. The guys enjoyed being out with their girls as well. They dropped Candy and Susan off at their house, they were returning to their house, when about 3 guys got in their way of entering the house, Eddie said to beautiful "Take the girls into the house."

She went to do that and one guy said, "Nobody goes anywhere until, I tell them to!" Eddie said "Take em in!" The guy attempted to step into Eddie's way. The kid didn't see it but he sure felt the punch in his guts that knocked the wind out of him. 

The other two when they saw that got the hell out of there. When the kid could breath again, he said "Hey old fuck this us between me and these two as he pointed to Keith and Jeff. "Oh so you're the  asswipe that Keith beat up a few months ago!" 

"Hey, that's not nice calling me names like that, when me and my buddies here get done kicking there ass. You're next!"

"What buddies? You mean the two chickens that took off when this old fuck knocked the wind out of you?" The guy turned and saw his buddies were gone. 

The guy started back stepping now. "Well you know three to one isn't much of a fair fight!"

"Oh you don't have to worry about me, I won't get involved, just these two!"

"But two to one still!" Said Andy.

"Just think three to two was pretty fair when it was in your favor so two to one is just as fair then right!" Asked Eddie?

Andy went to hit Jeff,  as soon as he made that move Keith clobbered his nose. It was broken it was sitting to the side almost to his cheek. "Ouch fuck!" Andy swung at Keith, who laid into his face again.  Andy had a gash over his left eye. It was bleeding bad. Eddie knew he would need stitches as in more than one! Once again he went after Jeff who laid into the guy that punch had all of Jeff's anger and rage that was pent up in him.  He landed on his ass Eddie could see his jaw was probably broke he wasn't getting up he knew he was bested, again about that time there was a whoop from a siren and the police were here. The four were interrogated three of them were the same one differed that was the victim even the females inside all claimed that there were three males starting out. When the 2 boys were found to be 8th graders the other was over 18, he tried to tell the police that the old guy beat him up not that he was here with two other s that were arrested for running looking suspicious they were detained. Since the guy was on his own property and the all claimed the had returned finding the youth wanting to hurt 2 juveniles. Guess who was arrested it was Eddie or the boys.

• 5 weeks later...

Andy was crying he had his jaw wired his jaw was broken but not bad in about a month, his jaw would be back together again. He had three stitches over his left eye, which was pretty well closed up. He had only his right eye, it was turning a nasty purple, it had been broken they had put a roll of gauze up in his sinus to absorb blood, his nose was still bleeding.

He was in jail, he had court in about an hour for charges that he attempted ro assault two juveniles. He forgot he turned 18 last week... he didn't forget him and his parents had celebrated, he forgot that he turned 18 and was now subject to big time charges, they used to slap my wrists and tell me "Don't do that again!" Now it was a slap on the wrists with handcuffs! His Public Defender told him he could get a year to 18 months in jail, no more Juvie for him. An older guy came and asked "What the hell happened to your face?"

"Well I would like to tell you an older guy did this to me! Truth was I went after two kids in 9th grade that got the best of me a few months ago. I showed up big and bad telling these people what they could do and not do. The guy punched me in the guts and had the girls and younger kids go inside there were me and two of my buddies and when they saw me get the wind knocked out of me, they showed their colors and ran. It was 3 on 2. The Old guy when I could breath again remined me that I had thought 3 on 2 was good odds when it was in my favor. After hitting me in the guts like he had. I swung on the guys son, he broke my nose, then I tried for the second guy, guy one tore my face up. I went after the second guy again, this time he looked really pissed at me and he broke my jaw. I'm such an idiot I forgot I turned 18 last week and they can charge me as an adult!"

"Don't worry a lot this is your first offense they may go easy on you, restitution, community service, stuff like that, I can tell your very sorry for what you done, it won't happen again will it?" The guy asked?

"No damned way!" The kid said!

"Better not you'll probably get probation, if you don't follow your probation you will be back in jail until the expiration of your probation! Understand?" 

"Yes sir!" The kid said. 

The guy went and made a call to one of his good friends, James Monroe. He basically told James word for word, "he seemed real sorry for what he done, he feels he has ruined his life!" 

"Will they be  going for prison time?" James asked? 

"No mostly probation, community service, my next call is to deal with the DA. to cut a deal for those things!" Said William Allen from the Public Defenders Office and representing Andy Cinder!

• 2 weeks later...

Andy was brought before the judge. While there Andy recognized the guy he talked to was also sitting at the table he was. He thought that they were together, he must have his court as well. The judge said "Would counsel please approach the bench." The guy got up and walked to the bench. Andy thought, what the hell is he doing? He is going to get himself in more trouble than he already was! He just wanted counsel! What an idiot! 

What the hell he is still there he hasn't been hauled off yet, maybe they think he is a lawyer or something, all he has to do is say the wrong thing, they will find out he is no Lawyer and I will be sent away  for the next 3 to 5 years, with my luck it will be longer for having a prisoner impersonating a Lawyer that has to be at least 10 years now.

They had broken up their little conference with the judge. Will the defendant please rise!" Okay how much time 10 years, or more, less? Andy was thinking as he stood up, I'm going to fight that impersonating a Lawyer he didn't know that this guy was going to do that! How much time for the assaults will I get? 

"Andrew Fitzpatrick, your Lawyer has bargin for, and convinced the prosecutor and I to sentence you to three years, unsupervised probation. That's my verdict, three years unsupervised probation!" His gavel went down, Bang!

They got up, "I thought you were a fellow prisoner! I'm glad you were my Lawyer!" Said Andrew.

"Remember though if you get picked up again, even if it's for Jaywalking, you will have to finish the remainder of your three years in jail, got it!" Said Mr. Allen.

""Got it sir!" Said Andy!

"Oh and by the way stay away from the kids you assaulted, the dad he has a guardian angel, if you go after those kids again, you won't need my services, but you will need a good undertaker to measure you for a coffin, understand?"

Andy's jaw dropped, well as far as it would go being wired shut, he had never had anybody tell him anything like this before. He looked at the guy and his eyes told Andy he wasn't lying!

About two weeks later Andy had been to a Sun's game he was walking along, when there a man was in his way.

"Andy Fitzpatrick, I think Mr. Allen warned you about me! I think he referred to me as Mr. Gordon's Gaurdian Angel. If you harm one hair on those kids head, you will lose all of yours! That's a promise!" I will be keeping my eye on you, just to let you know, the last two kids and one of their moms, all three are in prison and just to let you know the dad that I'm his angel, he built the cell block that the two males are at, and I, have you ever heard of a bubba?"

"No, what's a bubba?" Andy asked? 

"You do know that guys in prison have no females to have sex with? Anyway a lot turn to cute little boys like yourself, if we cross paths again I will see to it you get the biggest, meanest, Bubba I can find so you will be his bitch, he will sodomize you. Please don't disappoint me Andrew!"

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew couldn't believe the guy who went as Mr. Monroe, he hated to admit that the guy was spooky! He was scared a bit, hell he was scared a lot! Andrew Googled Mr, Edward Gordon. He found out the guy was a big construction worker his Construction Company  was building no less than 6 buildings right now from Flagstff to Tucson in Phoenix there were luxury Condos being built right now, other buildings included the Arizona Credit building that was 5 floors taller than his current bank. He also had built the Paul Rast Unit of at Lewis prison, he clicked on Paul Rast he had no idea who he was. Paul Rast was a Chaplin at Adobe Mountain School, he had been attacked and beaten to death by 4 guys who had killed another guy because he was under so much pressure trying to remember the safe combination, he got it wrong 3 times one guy shot him, they got about $87 from the register that was it but a man was killed who had a wife and one kid and another on the way. They were charged as adults after killing Paul Rast. 

Edward Gordon was a millionaire he thought for about 2 minutes getting a gun and robbing Mr. Gordon. No that was the fastest way ro get Mr. monroe after him. 

He sat there rhinking about Mr. Monroe coming after him. He fell asleep dreaming of Mr. Monroe chasing him he was eluding hime then at the very last Mr. Monroe caught him and he was shot. Andrew awoke whart a nightmare! Andrew realized something else, at 18 years old he had wet his bed, he was no better than his ex girlfriend Candy, it's just an one time event, Mr. Monroe had got into his mind, it won't happen tonight!

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew had found out that Candy had been removed from her parents, for them beating her for her bedwetting. Right now he was still kind of pissed at Candy, she deserved the beatings she got, hell they should of beat her more for it. About that time his mother came and yelled at him for wetting his own bed last night, she cuffed him up the side of his head. "But mom it was an accident, I didn't mean to!" About that time he realized that he didn't like getting punished for his own bedwetting, maybe Candy didn't either! Duh! He thought. He took his wet sheets and undies and put them in the washer and he got a shower.

He redressed where should I go? What should I do? He had been expelled from school for his being a bully at the dance, he didn't have a diploma, a GED or anything like that. He looked up and found a school that would take him that he could graduate from. It used to be a theater in the past. As a kid he saw all the later Star Wars there, he wasn't even born yet when part III A new hope came out his dad told him he had seen that at about 6 years old. Way back in the late 1970's.

He registered himself, this was different than his regular school, they had guards they had two guys get into a fight in his class, those guys must of been prison guards or something it was squashed pretty quickly! The two guys were removed and didn't return. Note to Self don't get into a fight! 

He got home and did his homework. He remembered to move his sheets from the washer to the dryer. His mom had put a plastic bag over his wet spot on his bed.

He remade his bed and relaxed, Mr. Monroe you don't scare me! He thought. He had no wet bed or nightmare that night. In fact he was getting pretty smug about Mr. Monroe. He don't scare me he thought with a smile.

He left for school and wouldn't you know it on the way, there was Mr. Monroe, he was just standing there and waved to him as he walked by.

Andrew couldn't believe it he had wet himself, he wasn't  asleep, but Mr. Monroe was still his nightmare.

Andrew went home his mom was out he stuck his wet Levi's in the washer and took another shower, he started crying why is this guy making my life a living hell? After getting his washing into the dryer he went and bought himself some diapers at the local hospital supply store, he put one on and took a nap. It was good he had that diaper on he had used it in his sleep!

Candy had wet her bed her whole life, he had waited until he was 18 before beginning his journey into the life of a bedwetter. Once he was wide awake when he pissed his pants. He had told himself that Mr. Monroe, didn't scare him, that was a lie to himself, he was terrified of Mr. Monroe. Where did this Mr. Gordon find guy like him, he was sure you just couldn't find guys like him at Walmart, maybe since this guy Gordon built buildings he found him at Home Depot or Lowes some place like that. Andrew smiled at that one. He could go to the police, but what could they do, all Mr. Monroe had done was tell him to leave Mr. Gordon and his family alone, the judge had pretty much told him the same thing. 

Am I supposed to wet my bed the rest of my life worrying about Mr. Monroe. If I keep out of trouble, I can be a non bed wetter.  The mail came and he checked it, there was a letter from grandma for him there was also a $200 check for him grandma was getting a bit senile this was the second time he got money for the same birthday last month. He thought about not spending it but with the accident he had peeing himself in broad daylight when he ran into Mr. Monroe, he needed to get some more Blue Jeans and boxer shorts if he is going to be pissing himself, some more diapers as well.

He got two new pairs wrangler pants and two packs of boxers, mom had him in Briefs, tightly whites, he hated them. He had just enough to get him his diapers, he went in and was about ready to get his diapers, the girl already there was Candy, getting her some. He was about ready to say something snide, "Hello Candy, before you run from me, I want to apologize for the hurtful things I said to you!" Did I just say that? He asked himself?

"Why the Change?" Candy asked? "Well while I was in jail I met my nightmare, there since then!"  He reached out and grabbed 2 packs of his diapers. Candy's jaw dropped open.

"I thought since your parents beat you for your bedwetting, they should beat you more! My mom beat me and I decided I didn't like it, I figured out probably neither did you! I'm sorry for feeling that way. How are you and the 9th grader Keith Gordon doing?" 

"Believe it or not were doing great we get along great!, he understands what it was like to be beat for bedwetting like me he was removed from his Dad who used to beat him and his little brother for everything. Not just bedwetting, if his dad was drunk any excuse for him beating them was acceptable, one night there was only a bit of garbage left in the can it was nowhere near full they got beat, the next week they threw the garbage out, his dad got mad at them for throwing out a partial can and wasting  a bag like that, don't you know they are damned expensive and he beat them for that!" 

"Really then a guy like me comes along and makes their life even harder, really apologize to them for me, I never knew. You know I've missed you Candy!"

"I've kind of missed you Andrew!"

• 2 weeks later...

"I have kind of missed you as well Andrew, when you outed me I was hurt! You were the last guy I wanted to see! Keith has been wonderful to me, he had me talk to his parents and they got me out of my abusive home through CPS. Ibt7rn 18 in a few months, when I age out I didn't have a place to stay! Keith got me a place to stay at his place, there is a bedroom downstairs that I can move to. I had to see an Urologist. She t9ld me that since I'm 18 almost, I might as well get used to wearing diapers to bed every night, I cant tell you the last time, I had a dry night i think it was my freshman or sophomore year. It has been a while." Candy said.

"Well you have pretty much wet your bed your whole life, I'm just starting to wet mine! I do wish I had treated you better Candy! I drove you to Keith, he is one lucky 9th grader, he hasn't even got to high school yet and his girlfriend is The Head Cheerleader, you was my girl until I drove you away by saying mean things to you because I thought you was nasty, dirty , messed up because you still wet your bed, now I'm just as nasty, dirty as you because I've started wetting mine. I found out your not Nasty, or Dirty, you just can't help it, something doesn't work right with your bladder, that's all, since I started having my nightmare, I was wide awake and wet myself once. I couldn't help it, couldn't stop it. I guess I understand you better!"

Andrew a few weeks ago if you came to me and told me this, I would of been on you like in a heartbeat! I know he is only in 9th grade, but he treats me better than any other guy has treated me ever! I have a guy that I call papa, his mom is the mom I've been looking for my whole life. They have accepted me as one of their kids they never had! I'm glad you dont hate me anymore, I'm just not loving you know like I used to, sorry!"

Andrew was broken hearted, you brought this upon yourself he thought to himself he got home and put a diaper on himself, hey, you know these things aren't half bad, they aren't pinching his testicles like his normal underwear does. Okay Andrew you're scared of Mr. Monroe. Admitting that to himself was the first step in his plan to eliminating Mr. Monroe!

It wasn't 5 days later Grandma sent him another check, this one wasn't a couple of hundred dollars this one was a grand $1,000 he had some connections, he went and bought himself a .45 off the streets.

He knew he couldn't get a gun in a gun shop he was, on probation a prohibited possessor if he gets caught with this gun he will be back in jail, this will break his parole.

He got it home without getting caught, his dad was a gun nut, he was going to use this gun one time then he would drop it in a lake there was one of those parks that had one of those lakes it's only 4 or 5 feet deep. But any ship in a storm.

He stole a box of .45 cartridges from his dad he loaded his gun. Put it in his backpack, he went looking for Mr. Monroe,  he found no trace of him that day. Nor the next two days, he met up with Candy he verbally abused her again, he made her cry.

He moved the gun from his backpack to his waistband of his pant in the back. Sure enough there was Mr. Monroe, to give him a lecture about treating females right, "Blah, blah blah!

He pulled the .45 on Mr. Monroe. He expected him to beg for his life, instead he asked, "What's that for?"  Huh? Andrew thought. "I'm going to kill you!" Andrew said. This wasn't going the way Andrew had thought it was supposed to. Mr. Monroe was laughing at him, he was supposed to be scared, not laughing. He won't be laughing for long. Mr. Monroe slapped the gun out of his hand. Andrew followed it and when he turned Mr. Monroe was behind a wall.

Andrew pulled the trigger. Aiming at Mr. Monroe. The gun jumped in Andrews hand, he felt pain in his face, hands, and eyes, he couldn't see, what the hell happened? He was screaming in pain!

"Looks like you got a gun that had a bullet stuck in the barrel, when you shot your gun the bullet couldn't leave and your barrel blew up. Wouldn't be surprised if your not blinded now maybe I should just leave you here and let you find your own way home.

Instead he dialed 911, Yeah I just had a guy try and rob me, he would of shot me as well but his gun blew up, looks like he needs medical attention as well. We're behind the Dollar Store on Broadway. Sure I will stay on the line." Andrew heard sirens there was a helicopter flew over as well. Soon the cops were there and the ambulance as well. They took Andrew's wallet, "Are you Andrew?" The person asked? "Yeah!" He said. The next thing he knew there were handcuffs put on him. The EMS were bandaging his face, hands and eyes he was put on a gurney and strapped in.

Mr. Monroe Said "I was just cutting through here, when this kid asked me my name I told him it was Mr. Monroe, he pulled a gun on me and told me to give him my wallet. I laughed I'm as poor as a church mouse myself. He looked away and I slapped the gun out of his hand, I went behind this wall and he aimed at me and shot, I thought I was dead, I about pissed down both legs, let me tell you! I heard the kid scream bloody  murder, his face, hands and eyes looked like hamburger. The gun kind of exploded him. Thats when I called you guys." 

In the end the  police thought it went down just as James Monroe said it had they had a camera, but no sound the guy James was even saw to laugh at the guy like he said he did. The guy slapped the gun out of his hand and gets behind the small wall that was there're kid shoots and then the kid's hands face is hit with Shrapnel from his own gun. The guy calls 911 and then everybody arrives, police, EMS. they both have records Mr. Monroe has served his time the kid Andrew is on probation right now looks like he just broke his probation, not only that but he had the gun, looks like a robbery gone bad for the perp!

Andrew was in surgery they fixed his face, one eye was gone beyond help. The other though still intact he could only see shadows that had colors. There was no real definition he could see at all he saw blurs of colors that moved that was it. Is this permanent he wondered?

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew was brought in for his court appearance. He was charged with now attempted robbery, prohibited possessor of a hand gun, attempted murder, the handgun he used had been supposedly destroyed by the police  in the first place, the load of weapons was hijacked. The gun in question had been stolen in a robbery, the guy said he couldn't use it he had put the wrong ammo in and when he shot it the first time it jammed and he tried to clean it out but couldn't get the bullet and shell out the ammo that he used was to small the whole bullet case and all, when he bought it he thought he had bought a 40 cal not a 45 cal he knew enough not to try and shoot it again. He had it in his house which got broken into, money, watches, jewelry, and the gun were stolen. They caught up with the guy that had done the burglary. The guy wanted the watches, jewelry, and money back but that was gone quickly. The gun the victim didn't want back it was sent with several others to be destroyed. The truck was hit and the guns stolen, every so often one would resurface. They think they had a leak on their end somebody was feeding out information. If the kid had looked down the barrel you could see the shell there still in tact. 

Since he was on probation he was remanded over for probation violation, he wouldn't be released. What's with the attempted robbery crap, yes attempted murder, prohibited possessor I'm guilty of I wasn't there to rob Mr. Monroe I was there to kill him!

About a week later Andrew could see some he looked at his face in the mirror. "Good hell!" He said to nobody, I used to be somewhat handsome, now I could be Alphonse "Scarface" Capones uglier brother. Dammit, what a waste, I couldn't even get a date from any of those ugly girls in school. Maybe I'll be to ugly for other guys to screw me in prison, that's a plus. He thought.

He was mad at himself, I wanted revenge, but didn't get it! He realized something else when he looked at his face, it shocked him so bad he had wet himself. He still was wetting his bed, he was still having nightmares about Mr. Monroe. 

He had changed his clothes at nights they gave him a pull up diaper to wear, looks like I will be needing them pullups in the daytime. 

He was being marched back to his room for the night the guy in front of him took a knife and stabbed the guy in front of him, for the second time that day he had wet himself, he was in shock, the Officers were telling them to take a knee. Andrew couldn't move. One Officer came and saw Andrews face, "Son he yelled twice before Andrew reacted take a knee.Andrew was compliant when they got the gurney for the stab victim the had brought one for Andrew, they raised his feet up about 4 or 5 inches, put a blanket on him he felt cold. He and the stabbing victim were taken to the infirmary, they worked on the other guy but he heard the doctor say, "I'm calling it!" 

Andrew just realized he had seen a guy killed  right in front of him. He didn't remember much his brain was blocking it out. Trying as hard as he could he couldn't remember everything, he saw the guy pull the shiv out and he saw the glint of the metal then the Officer was yelling at him to take a knee, he saw the guy bleeding on the ground, he knew what happened but his mind wouldn't remember the knife going in, the guy going down, just the glint of the metal, and the Officer telling him to take a knee! Nothing Between! He was talked to by invsetigators he could tell them "I saw the glint of metal then the Officer was telling me to take a knee, that's all I remember, sorry i don't remember anything else, its like I check out of my brain there for a few seconds." 

"If you start to remember anything else please contact us!" The Investigator asked.  

Andrew thought, "Even if I do remember more, your the last person I would tell, Snitches get Stitches! you know!

• 2 months later...

"Hey kid what did you tell them you saw?" A guy demanded! "I told them that I saw a glint one moment, and the Officer was yelling at me to take a knee the next I can't remember anything in between. My mind can't remember anything!" said Andrew! The guy smiled, "Keep it that way. What you in for?" The guy asked?

"Possession of a weapon by a felon, attempted robbery, which is bullshit, attempted murder, but I got the worst of that as you can see, the damn gun blew up in my face." 

"Who did you try and kill?" Asked the guy. "A guy buy the name of Mr. Monroe, why?" Asked Andrew? "That isn't James Monroe is it?" The guy asked? "I think that's his name, I'm not sure." Said Andrew. "Jesus, I better get away from you before you meet the same fate as the other guy that you seen stabbed." Said the guy. "Come on were in Jail what can Mr. Monroe do to us here?" Asked Andrew? "Dude you have no idea, Mr. Monroe if he wants to get you in here, he can. Why the hell did you mess with that dude?" The guy asked? "He was messing with me." Said Andrew.  "Man what was you doing to get Mr. Monroe to mess with you in the first place?" "I fought a couple of kids was all." Said Andrew. "These kids they wernt tied to some big builder here in to kill Mr. G and h8s family by runnigwwere they?" Asked the guy?

"Yeah Gordon Construction, why?" Asked Andrew. "About three or four years ago a kid ran over Mr. G's daughter on purpose left her wearing diapers for life. The kid was acting all tough here in jail and challenged Mr. Monroe who commenced to beat the shit out of that kid put him in the hospital, without breaking a sweat. Mr. Monroe was charged for the assault, he was expecting a Public Defender, imagine Mr. Monroe's surprise when he had a high priced attorney, he got time served, that was it. Since that time Mr. Gordon put another kid in prison for sexually assaulting that same daughter. Mr. Monroe has got both of those kids matched up with the biggest, ugliest, Bubbas around neither of the two can fart without permission from their Bubbas.

One of the kids moms was a Karen thought her shit didn't stink, tried to kill, Mr. G. by running them down with her car, Mr. Monroe got her sent to the meanest female Bubba and that lady has figured out she ain't shit, she has been assaulted about a million times there are people wanting to kill her over her being so entitled! And you tried to kill that guy? Your life isn't worth a plug nickle, it's been nice knowing you kid!. 

It was a good thing that Andrew had a pullup on he had wet it.