LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh no, he should have broken that kind of news so much smoother than that. You can’t just drop a bomb on her that way. She is going to be a mess all day and then probably mess things up when they do meet. And it does seem that mom is interested in his paycheck. At least she knows enough to ask to go to a fancy restaurant. 

Beautiful said she was looking forward to meeting my mother.

Thats what you say now, wait until you meet her, I thought!

We were out the door, Beautiful brought extra diapers, my mother liked to drink a lot of drinks, the kind with alcohol.

I still remember her lesson on me and my first hangover, mom was the kind she could drink anybody under the table, then be raring to go the next morning.

I think I got my dad's metabolism to drink alcohol. 

I still had a drink but I never got drunk ever again! 

My mom was waiting for us when we Got there.

She hugged me, she looked at Beautiful, her face was looking rather stern, I was about ready to pull Beautiful away in case she attacks!

"Hi, I'm Eddie's mother Joan, your right she is very Beautiful!"

She took Beautiful aside and gave her a hug.

Then she like stole her from me.

I was still worried but it was going good so far.

She saw Beautiful's hands, "You work just as hard as my son does."

"Actually he's been showing me how he makes his living, I've been working with his crew the past week or so."

"No kidding, most of his former wives were interested in spending his money, your helping him earn it.

I sure hope he pays you as much as he pays his other workers!"

"He hasn't paid me yet, unless this dinner is my payment."

Mom gave me a look, I knew I needed to start paying Beautiful for her work now.

"So what else has my son done for you?"

"For one he makes me very happy, I'm so in love with him!"

"If he ever starts to neglect you or take you for granted or anything like that, send him my way, I will straighten him out for you!" 

We ordered our dinner and mom ordered the biggest steak.

"You know the meat down in Peru is tender than American steaks, and oh the flavor!

I guess I should get used to bland food, I'm off to Jolly Old England for the next 6 months or so."

"Thats a shame said Beautiful I'm just getting to know you!"

Mom smiled, she looked around Beautiful as she was sitting between us.

"I like her!"

The rest of the night mom and Beautiful drank and drank.

Beautiful got up to go change her diaper.

Mom went with her. Beautiful was a bit drunk mom helped her to the bathroom.

Mom was surprised when she got in the stall and heard her pop the tapes on her wet diaper and heard the crinkling a of another going on. As they were walking back Mom asked her about her diapers "After having 5 children let's just say my pelvic muscles are shot."

"You have 5 kids, I guess that makes me their Step Grandmother."

"I also have 5 grandchildren, it was because of one of my granddaughters that I met your son.

She had me hang out at this Bistro type place and day one I met Eddie."

"Really I didn't think Eddie would be caught dead in a bistro!"

"He wouldnt usually he was dragged there by Yvette and Cassidy."

"Yeah he told me a few months ago that Yvette had moved in with him, but who is Cassidy?"

"Cassidy is her best friend now.

They met and Cassidy's  mother abandoned her and Eddie kind of became her dad.

Nothing legal mind you just her mother didn't want her back."

"Eddie's a good man he's always cared about others, hes always had that compassion for others!

What does Eddie think about the fact that your incontinence?"

"He tells me I'm a package deal, if he loves me he loves the whole me!" "I'm so glad you found my Eddie, you just need to tell him that he needs to start paying you the $25 an hour or what  he pays all of his guys starting out!"

• Haha 1

$25.00 an hour for a starting worker is some darn good money. Normally that kind of money goes to the more seasoned workers. I am glad the meeting went well. We will have to wait and see of anything comes of Beautiful getting intoxicated. 

• Like 1

The next day other than she leaked while asleep, Beautiful got up and felt fine.

We were doing the "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know what do you want to do today?" game.

My mother called and asked to talk to Julia.

The conversation went like this.

"Nothing, how are you doing?"

There was silence for a few seconds.

That sounds like a good idea, I would love spending the day with you!"

What ever we did I would be doing it on my own, I figured out!

"Bye!"

Beautiful said "Your mom wants to spend the day together and go shopping."

"I kind of figured that," I said.

"Are you mad," she asked?

"Mad, why should I be mad, I think it's great my mother has never shown this much interest in any of my wives before, the wife that left me a widower, they never met but mom and her talked by phone before.

The other two Nothing! First wife, mom and her were at each others throats within 5 minutes.

So for wives and mom this is a first!

I think she likes you!"

"Well I like her as well," said Beautiful.

"She is coming to pick me up in an hour.

I got to shower and get ready."

With in the hour Beautiful was ready and mom came and they left.

I sat down and started thumbing through the channels on TV.

20 minutes later the doorbell rang.

It was Trudy I told her that "Beautiful wasn't here.

She was out with somebody."

"Okay, she said can l hang out with you Grandpa?"

It was the first time I had ever been called grandpa.

Even my daughter's kids called me Eddie.

I kind of liked it.

I didn't see the fuss.

My neighbor the wife her daughter got pregnant and had a baby by her senior year of high school.

Her mom refused to be called grandma, said it made her sound old!

I liked it.

I was board so I asked Trudy what she wanted the most in the world.

She said "I want a Nintendo 64 gaming system and a TV to play it on, and loads of games."

That sounded reasonable.

I took her to a place that sold those things and she got what she wanted.

We took it back to my place and she hooked it up and she thought me how to play all the games.

"Grandpa is this my Christmas and birthday present?"

"Why do you ask that," I asked?

"You spent nearly $800 On me today if my parents spent that much on me they would say it was my birthday and Christmas present."

"Nah, just call it a grandpa spoiling his granddaughter."

"Cool," she said.

45 minutes later Beautiful arrived home home with all sorts of sacks of clothes.

She saw me and Trudy playing games.

"Eddie can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure!" We went into the bedroom.

"Did you buy that for Trudy?"

"Yes, I said I did!"

"Her parents were going to get that for her birthday and Christmas this year, you spoiled the surprise."

"I didn't mean to, I asked her what she wanted and she told me this.

So I bought it for her."

"Well you going to have to take it back or something."

"I have an Idea I said!"

We went back into the livingroom.

"Trudy your grandmother thinks that it would be best if you left the system here.

You can take the TV home to watch but the system needs to stay here."

"I was planning on leaving it all here so I have an excuse to come hang out with you grandma and grandpa!" 

"That is fine." Said Beautiful.

She started teaching Beautiful to play the games like she had me.

I took them both out for pizza, wings and Beautiful and I had a beer with it.

Just one Trudy said she wanted a beer but I told her "No dang way!" She got a Coke Zero.

We took her home by 7 pm. 

Beautiful and I played games the rest of the night, you know those dang video games are addictive!

• Like 2

Trudy began to show up almost daily.

The problem was she came at the time that Beautiful and I were asleep since we were working nights, most nights.

There were days that I so wanted to show up at her house at 3:30 am just to show her what it was like to get woke up in the middle of the night.

One day while she was at our house, Trudy's phone rang and it was the police.

The pilot light went out on the hot water heater.

It filled their basement with Natural Gas and they weren't sure who,

but somebody fliped  a switch and their house blew up, Trudy's father her mother, Beautiful's daughter, and her siblings were gone, in an instant.

Trudy was an orphan.

Both Trudy and Beautiful were devistated.

Since Trudy was at our house we took her in.

None of Beautiful's children wanted her and were not willing to take Trudy, she wanted to stay with us.

I must be getting to be an old softie.

When my two girls Trudy and Beautiful were feeling grief I took each in one of my arms and let them cry into my shoulder.

The reason that I'm such an old softie as there were times I started to cry right along with them. 

I was the voice of reason in planning the funeral, I helped get insurance claims.

We had enough money to bury the 4 of them not much left for Trudy.

Each of the adults had $50000 Life Insurance policies on them.

Who plans to have kids of 12 and 10 covered with life insurance policies?

Since they were all burned beyond recognition it was a closed casket affair.

When a person is burned like that they have to have special caskets.

I didn't know but after your body is cremated like that your skin can no longer contain the fluids inside of you and they will leak out of you.

Your casket has to be made of galvanized stainless steel.

They tend to cost a bit more than wood caskets in the $12000 to 15000 each, price range.

Trudy loved living with us after the funeral and burial of Trudy's family she decided to stay with Beautiful and I.

On weekends she went and helped us build buildings.

The worst part was she quickly began to pick up on the colorful language that construction workers are famous for.

• Sad 1

Having Trudy live with us in a way was great, I was finally getting to act as a dad, never having been much of one to my own daughter.

Looking back I think that is one thing I truly regret.

I can't blame her it was me that was never around, I took her and her mom for granted.

That's why I promised myself this go round that I wouldn't neglect my wife and now a granddaughter, like I had my first wife and my daughter.

In that regard l was like a parent again. 

About 5 or 6 months later my daughter started having problems with my Autistic granddaughter she brought her by and asked me to watch her for the weekend.

The weekend came and went and she hadn't came to pick her up it was now a week later and she still hadn't came.

I drove over With Beautiful, Trudy and Francine my Autistic granddaughter.

I knocked on the apartment door no answer as I was knocking and knocking without an answer, a maintenence man came by,.

"You looking for the lady and her kids that used to live here?"

"Yes, I said."

"Well join the club she lit out of here like last week she owes us for last months rent and this months rent.

I don't think she is coming back all her furniture is still in there.

You related to her?"

"Yes she is my daughter."

"Well if you want it just pay her rent and it's yours, there are a whole lot of clothes and stuff in there still."

I went and paid my daughter's rent and most of the clothes were Francine's anyway.

Between us 4 we cleaned up her apartment got everything moved out and hauled several loads to the dump.

Her furniture was falling apart we saved most of Francine's clothes that were salvageable.

It didn't take long for me to figure out That my daughter had abandoned Francine!

It kind of pissed me off, not that she abandoned her but that she took the other two that she saw as "normal" with her.

I was glad that she hadn't just abandoned Francine with just anybody.

I loved Francine! 

Soon Beautiful and Trudy accepted her into our own family.

I filed papers to be Francine's guardian.

Since her mother had abandoned her.

I had a private detective try to find out where she went.

They followed her to LA, California her car was found abandoned there it was out of gas.

The trail went cold there.

I never found out what happened to them.

The thought was they had became part of the homeless population of LA. 

Francine started to blossom with us she started talking, but it wasn't anything that you could carry a conversation on with.

One thing never changed Francine was like the rest of us she wet her bed.

Where that had been a problem with her mom, we accepted it in our family.

The first night she thought that she would be in trouble she hid her wet sheets in the closet, other than the wet spot on her mattress we didn't know, her room began to smell of ammonia, we got her a new mattress and a rubber sheet.

We got her diapers at first she hated them.

She got like not having to hide the fact that she wet her bed.

We still found her used diapers in the closet, in her mind I guess if we couldn't see she wet her bed she hadn't!

• Like 1

I talked to a Lawyer, unless my daughter approved my adoption of Francine, I couldn't do it if I reported that my daughter had abandoned Francine she could become a ward of the state and we could lose her altogether.

So I just kept being her guardian.

I was pissed at my daughter, but with the role model that I was, I guess in my own way I had abandoned her, oh I didn't drop her off anywhere and leave her, but I was rarely there for her.

I was working sun up to sundown or overnight and was asleep when she got up and went to school, her mom raised her, I was rarely in the picture.

After thinking I guess the blame should be on me for what she did to Francine.

On the other hand Francine was an innocent victim, she would never consciously hurt another person.

My daughter saw her as not complete, I saw her as perfect.

She may not be the smartest kid, but her heart was pure she had no malice in her heart.

I guess I could learn from Francine in that regard.

As I was thinking about this in walked Francine.

She said "Grandpa!" and climed upon my lap.

She laid with her head on my chest she just sat there.

This girl has the greatest capacity to love.

Presidents, kings, rulers of any kind could learn from her next time they think about starting a war!

Soon she was asleep, she felt safe in my arms, I guess I was doing a better job as a dad to her than I had for my own daughter. 

She sat there sleeping I didn't want to move, I was afraid to wake her.

The next thing I knew I felt my lap grow wet and warm.

Being a bedwetter she was doing what she did every night.

My first reaction was to jump up and stop the flow.

I don't think there has been a parent alive that hadn't had their child wet on them at least once.

My mom told the story that when I was a baby they called me "Ol Dead Eye" because as soon as my diaper was off I like hitting everybody in the eye with my stream.

They say paybacks are a bitch, Francine was just paying me back for being "Ol Dead Eye"!

Beautiful came in and saw us she smiled at us until she saw the state of her wet pants that had soaked into my pants as well.

"How long have you been wet like that?" 

"Just a couple of minutes.

It's starting to cool now."

She helped me move Francine and I got her into her room and we cleaned her up and put one of her nighttime diapers on and we put her into her bed.

I then got a shower and out of my own wet clothes. 

Beautiful came and teased me about that I should be diapered as well because maybe it wasn't Francine that maybe I wet her. 

Then she laughed. 

Francine came and was just in her diaper and a nightgown and sat on my lap again.

She said "Sorry grandpa I wet you!"

Her diaper felt squishy I knew she had wet again.

I loved this girl, my daughter is a fool!

She saw Francine as not complete.

I see Francine as she is the one that completes me.

It's my chance to make it right this time.

I know I've lost my daughter but with Francine I get a second chance.

• Like 2

The insurance buildings we're building was to the point that we were putting up metal studs and floor joists.

We were still working overnights as it was cooler, 90 degrees beat 111 degrees any day plus we had chillers that cooled the air.

When we were building now I was leaving Beautiful home with the two girls.

I knew Beautiful wanted to see the building being built, but Trudy and Francine were still in school.

Francine was picked up by the short school bus.

As a kid we used to tease kids telling them they rode the short bus to school, that meant they were retarded.

I would love to go back in time and set my younger self straight by telling myself that one day your going to have a granddaughter that does ride the short bus to school and you really love your granddaughter, so stop with those jokes!

Plus one of my foreman used to ride the short bus to school he is perfectly normal it's just that he was from a small country town and they had only about 25 kids that went to school.

They didn't need a 72 passenger bus.

He is actually a pretty smart guy, he claims it's because in his grade there were only 6 kids.

The teacher had more time to be 1:1 with her kids.

He considered himself fortunate.

In fact the person that is the state superintendent of public education in his state he's from was a lady that he went to school with, she has her doctorate in education.

So maybe there is something there that lady used to ride the short bus with him!

Trudy walked to school we are only about maybe 400 yards from her school.

About a quarter of a mile almost.

She is an 8th grader this year.

If Beautiful was at work with me she would be losing a ton of sleep.

We would get home about 6:30am every morning, Francine's bus arrives at 7:10am her school starts at 7:45am.

Trudy leaves for school at 7:45am. It would be after 8 am that she would get into bed with me.

Francines bus drops her back her at 2: 25pm. She needs to meet the bus or they won't drop Francine off if nobody shows to meet her.

Trudy is out at 3pm home by 3:05pm.

She would start cooking dinner after dinner we would be getting ready to go to work.

The girls go to bed at about 8:45pm and we would he out the door to be at work by 9:30pm.

Work our butts off all night long.

Only to do the same thing again the next day.

Besides who would stay with Trudy and Francine?

6 hours of sleep a day isn't enough.

Back in the 1970's I heard a saying, "Late to bed, early to rise. Makes you boogie with bloodshot eyes!"  

• Haha 1

Beautiful still sleeps a couple of hours with me. 

I got word that a private detective that I had in California had found my daughter and her two kids, she was part of the homeless in LA.

She had a guy that she lived with in one of the homeless camps under a freeway.

The police raided the camp and they were caught.

Her kids were removed I sent a notice that as their grandfather I was willing to take them in, as I am family.

My daughter didnt seem to care that her kids were taken she is in love with this guy.

The kids were cramping her style with him. 

I got word that my grand kids were being sent to me.

With these two Beautiful and my family is growing to four kids. Plus Beautiful and I that's 6 people. 

My granddaughter and grandson arrived.

They seemed kind of standoffish towards me.

I talked to them to clear the air.

Rachel my granddaughter started.

"Mom said you were never around when she was growing up is that true?" 

"Kind of I was here but my schedule was different than your mother's, I was in bed here, before she left for school and she was in bed before I left for work.

I was there when I could be.

Didn't she ever tell you about the trip to Yellowstone we took one summer?"

They both shook their heads no, they hadn't heard that.

"Mom said you never loved her," said Denny my grandson. 

"Never loved her I asked?

I loved your mother and her mother with all my heart.

The problem was I was a guy trying to make a business work.

I guess I could of spent more time at home.

There was a guy I used to work with, he didn't put in the hours that I did, he spent time with his family.

I was made his foreman then his manager, then I owned the company he worked for.

He never promoted, he still makes the $27- 29 an hour that I used to.

I'm 60 years old I'm semi retired now I can say I'm a millilnaire.

He is 63 years old and his body us falling apart now days.

He is going to have to retire this year or the next not because he wants to because he needs to.

He is not old enough for Social Security.

From what I understand he doesn't have a lot of savings.

He is scared to death about how to make ends meet.

Yeah he has a loving family but you can't spend that it doesn't put food on the table.

I had to give up things when I was younger, unfortunately my family suffered because of it.

Now I have a new wife and four kids to raise."

Rachel said "But there are only two of us!" 

"Yes but I have one of my wife's granddaughters as well her parents and siblings were killed, she lives with us, I've had Francine since your mom dropped her off with me!

Now you two.

I don't mean to be an asshole or anything but where is your loving Mom?

Why didn't she put up a fight for you two?

If she would have I probably wouldn't have you Rachel and Denny."

They looked at each other neither kid had even asked themselves that.

Rachel began to cry.

I went and put her into a hug she sobbed into my stomach Denny came and hugged his sister and me. 

"Grandpa, Denny said, can you show us our bedrooms please?"

I took them and showed them their rooms.

Denny went into his and Rachel was shown hers next.

"Grandpa, she hesitated.

I, I have a problem... 

"What's that Rachel," I asked? 

"I still wet my bed." She said this she couldn't look at me.

I gave her another hug and I said "Not a problem!"

She looked at me shocked, I had surprised her. 

"Mommy told me you would hate me because I do!" 

"Let me tell you a story.

A couple of years ago I had some adominal surgery, since that time, I have bedwetting accidents as well.

My wife Julia, I call her Beautiful, she has had several kids and through the years her pelvic muscles have gone she wears diapers all the time.

Trudy her granddaughter is a bedwetter as well.

You know Francine." 

"So it won't be a bad thing?" 

"Not here, I said, Should it?" 

She smiled and hugged me I kissed the top of her head.

Mommy made Francine and me sleep in the crib because we were babies because we wet our bed.

Denny doesn't."

"Well he is the oddball in the family now," I said.

• Like 2

Rachel and Trudy met they became fast friends they played game after game of her video player.

Soon it was time for dinner I asked what they wanted, I should of known better all four said McDonald's!

As soon as it was out of my mouth I knew the answer, okay I said "How about any other place that isn't McDonald's?"

We went to Golden Corral.

"Golden Corral, Golden Arches pretty much the same thing right?" 

Once we got there I saw Rachel and Denny gorge themselves, I guess there wasn't much to eat at the homeless camp.

I was surprised they actually ate almost everything they took. 

Once we were back home Rachel came to me and sat on my lap.

She cuddled in and I put my arms around her.

I kissed the top of her head.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"Grandpa?" 

"Yes."

"I don't think your mean, I think you love us!"

"Oh I do love you, Denny, Francine, and you Rachel are my grandchildren, why wouldn't I love you?

I'm so glad you have come to live with me!"

"Mommy always told us you wouldn't love us because we're her kids!"

"That's just not true, I love your mom she is my daughter.

Yes I admit I made lots of mistakes with her and maybe I gave her that impression.

But l still love her and I hope she comes to her senses and comes back and wants to be your mommy!"

"Grandpa, I think you love me more than mommy did?" 

"What makes you say that?"

"When we lived with mommy and Brett in California, they made me sleep naked.

There was a ramp that I slept on so when I wet my bed it ran away from me.

Sometimes it got cold.

Mommy wouldn't even let me have a blanket she told me she didn't want it to smell like pee.

You won't get mad at me if I do wet.

Sometimes I felt that mommy didn't love me because I am not like Denny and don't wet at night.

I know your my grandpa, but I want you to be my daddy!"

"Daddy?" I asked, "Why your daddy?"

"I don't remember my daddy, I was only a baby when he died.

But I love you and want you to be my daddy!"

"Didn't you know grandpa's are better than daddy's?"

"How, she asked suprised?"

"Grandpas have a job to spoil their grandkids especially rich grandpa's like me!" 

I began tickling her and she laughed.

I stopped.

She looked at me and asked, "Did you ever play with mommy like this?"

"Yeah there were a few times I tickled her, why?"

"I don't know how mommy said you didnt love her?

I know you love me and I've only been here less than a day!

I never felt love from mommy like I feel from you."

Soon it was bed time.

Rachel asked me to help her get a bath.

I washed her hair and dried her off I helped her get into the diapers we had gotten her for her bedwetting.

I put her nightgown on and she asked me to tell her a story.

I rubbed my chin and thought.

It had been several years since I had told a child a story.

It had been her mother that I told the story to. 

"Once there was a little red hen, she was just walking along when she found some wheat.

She got an idea.

I will plant this wheat and when it grows I will grind it and make it into bread!

She asked her friends the cat, dog and duck, the pig Who will help me plant this wheat?

Not I said the cat!

Not I said the dog! 

Not I said the duck!

Not I said the pig!

Then I will plant it myself, and she did. 

Soon the wheat had grown and was ready to harvest.

She asked her friends, who will help me harvest this wheat and take it to the Miller's and have it ground into Flour?

Not I said the cat! 

Not I said the dog! 

Not I said the duck!

Not I said the pig!

Then I will do it myself, and she did!.

She worked in her kitchen all day long making bread.

The aroma was fantastic!

The bread was done and she asked her friends who will help me eat this bread?

I will said the cat! 

I will said the dog! 

I will said the duck!

I will said the pig!

No said the little red hen I will eat it myself and she did!

Rachel was asleep already.

I wondered how my daughter saw this child and her sister Francine other than perfect?

They have a minor problem with bedwetting, seems my daughter was more concerned with a piece of furniture, an inanimate object, than a living breathing child that she had given birth to.

I kissed Rachel's forehead as I left the room, much as I had done to her mom every night as I left for work.

• Like 1

The only one not warming up to me was Denny.

He just didn't dig me so to speak.

Beautiful saw Denny just sitting there and just started talking to him. 

"What's the Matter you look kind of down?"

"Nobody wants me, my mom my grandpa. 

Just nobody!"

"What makes you say that?" 

"My mom has her boyfriend and doesn't want us. Grandpa has Rachel and doesn't want me." 

"I will tell you something that is true, I bet you if you met your grandfather half way you would discover he has room for you in his heart your just not letting him into yours like Rachel has.

That's why they get along so famously.

Your grandpa is very loving and he wants to love you.

Your mom said he was never there for her.

Did you know Your grandfather kissed your mom goodbye every night before leaving for work."

"He did?"

"Yes, your grandfather told me about a trip they went on when when your mother was younger.

He told me it was one of the best times he ever remembers, he took 2 whole weeks off and they got the hell out of Arizona, went to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole Wyoming.

Your grandmother and him connected so well it was a wonder that you don't have an Aunt or an Uncle.

Your grandfather feels the reason your mom has abandoned you three is because she feels abandoned by him.

He blames himself."

"But he wasn't there, mom fell in love with Brett and she could care less.

Even if it meant she had to live under a freeway.

The people felt that it wasn't good for us to live under a freeway.

They took us from her.

Then grandpa found us and we came here.

Grandpa I can tell really loves Rachel.

You know she still wets her bed.

I know mom hated the fact that her and Frandcine both did.

She made them sleep in a crib together.

Mom liked me best until she met Brett and then I became forgotten like Rachel."

"I'm sorry Denny, but sometimes parents arent perfect.

We make mistakes.

We're just like everybody else, just like your mom feels hers should be perfect, you expect her to be perfect and feel disappointed.

Does that mean your mom hated you?" 

"She didn't always hate me until Brett.

I guess your right.

She always told us that grandpa wasn't a good man.

Now she is not much better than her dad!"

"Your grandfather tries.

He took me and my granddaughter in when her family was killed.

Trudy my granddaughter thinks your grandfather is the best, she gave him a chance and he hasn't disappointed.

Same with Rachel she has a friend now.

I bet your grandfather could be a really good person to you if you just let him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On Saturday Beautiful had me and Denny go out on a boys only outing.

She took Francine, Rachel, Trudy, Yvette, and Cassidy and they went out and did a spa day.

I let Denny choose what he wanted to do.

We ended up at an Arcade.

He actually learned to play pinball, I had to explain that there was nothing digital about at first he said "Boring!"

After a while I couldn't get him to leave.

I did learn something about him though, he is a lot like me, he is stubborn!

He refused to leave until he reached 500000 points he was doing good he was in the 350000 to 450000 range every game he had set the goal at 500000 points and he was determined to make it.

I couldn't fault him I'm the same way.

Let's just put up 5 more pieces of wall then we'll quit!

That was just the other night at work.

I wouldn't let my crew go until they did.

It cost me about $63.00 but Denny reached his 500000 points.

I don't know who was more proud him or I?

We went to a place that serves hamburgers only and their Slogan is "YUM!" Hey at least it wasn't McDonald's.

We talked for one of the first times we made headway in the chasm between us.

He did ask me if I ever took his mom out like this.

When she was younger I did.

"When she got older hanging out with her dad wasn't as high on her priorities, seems parents arent cool when you get to be a teenager! 

Our IQ level goes to borderline idiot!"

He blushed he understood.

"But grandpas and grandmas are always in style!," I said.

That got a smile out of him. 

"Julia said you used to kiss my mom goodnight every night before going to work, how come you never woke her up?" 

"I just felt she needed her sleep, I always thought there were a few nights she was playing possum on me and only acting asleep!

I guess that wasn't true, she claims I never loved her and has you guys convinced that is true! 

Nothing further from the truth!

I did love your mother, believe me!" 

"I wonder why she tells us that you didn't love her?

I see you with Francine and Rachel, they love you.

Do you love me, even if I'm not a bedwetter like them?"

"Denny it's not the fact that your not a bedwetter that isn't a condition of love.

I was raised, a man or boy didn't show affection to another man or boy,

girls it was expected!

You can be friends with a boy, heck the friends I had when I was your age, were still friends.

We have been through a lot together, we had a penchant for finding trouble, we spent our young lives in trouble!

We're just getting to the point where we can say hey dude I love you.

It took a death if one of us to realize that.

Carter was a Police Officer of all things, given our woes as a kid with trouble its a wonder they allowed him to be one!

He was directing traffic at an accident scene and was ran over by a guy who felt he was entitled to go anywhere he wanted.

He didn't have to follow the rules like everybody else.

He was going around everybody and ran over a cop.

Appearantly he was late for meeting his friends at a bar.

He had no remorse for what he had done.

He is doing 12 years in prison for Vehicular Homicide, guess his friends won't be waiting at the bar that long for him.

We decided life is to short.

When we get together now we hug each other to show that we do have feelings for each other in a non relationship way!

I love you you're actually a part of me, you're  my grandson, my only one!"

I gave him a hug.

Some guy about 24 said get a room!

He doesn't know how close he came to be picking his teeth up off the floor and passing more out his ass as I shoved my fist down his throat!

"Hey asshole," Denny said "leave my grandpa and me alone, better yet why dont you go tell your daddy that you love him!

Obviusly he didnt do a very good job of raising you!"

The guy got mad and stood up I did as well.

I had him by almost a foot and about 60 pounds.

He looked at me and my arms that are muscled from hard work. Probably something he knew nothing about.

He quickly sat down as did I.

I wasn't looking for a fight but I could probably have mopped the floor with this guy! 

We played our bill and left.

I heard the guy say a little loud "That's right old man run off."

I turned and asked, "What did you say?"

The guy said nothing.

"That's what I thought!"

As we left!

"Coward!" Was my parting comment. 

I was still a bit perturbed you know still rehashing the past few minutes over and over in my mind. 

We went to a store and that sold movies books and almost anything else.

They had a pinball machine it was like $400 dollars we loaded it up in my truck and we went home.

Denny and I played pinball the rest of the day. 

• Like 2

Things were different between Denny and I.

We loved each other.

My Grandkids knew I loved them.

Francine and Rachel waited for me to come and tuck them in at night and kiss them on the forehead. 

They looked forward to that, I had to admit I did as well! Trudy loved it as well.

I got word that my daughter had been arrested in California.

Not for trespassing or anything like that, but she got caught holding her boyfriend's drugs.

Not a lot but she was arrested and jailed for 30 days.

I got a lawyer for her and he saved her from prison doing 3 years.

She had 9 days left as that 30 days included time served. 

She found out her boyfriend that she loved so much and she thought loved her had found a new woman while she was in jail.

She had been replaced. 

She didn't know what she was going to do.

She was on supervised probation for the next 3 years.

We arranged for what they called an interstate transfers.

She was coming home to Arizona.

For the first year she would be in a halfway house.

Then she could move back in with me and her kids.

Her kids saw her as different now, she had abandoned them and had lied to them telling them that grandpa never loved her or them, that I was incapable of love!

They knew the truth now.

They loved me.

I could tell when we talked about her mom Francine looked scared.

I talked with her alone.

She said "No love her, love you grandpa, she mean when I pee bed you not mean!"

She sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck.

She wouldn't  let go!

"I belong wiff you!"

My daughter hated me because she thought I didn't love her.

Francine didn't love her mom because she was afraid of her.

Francine gave love, she was a loving child.

But her mother had lost that love.

Soon she was joined by Rachel that said I don't want to be her daughter I want to be yours.

Don't make us go with her!

Denny came and said the same thing.

Trudy came and begged me not to tear her family apart, it's like I got a brother and sisters again. 

I told them that I was so glad that you want to stay.

"That decision unfortunately wasn't up to me.

She was your mother and even though right now I'm your guardian.

She is your mother and if she gets her life back on track there isn't a court of law that will give you guys to me.

Legally we don't have a leg to stand on.

We will always be family I will always be grandpa.

You will always know that I love you guys, you will always know I love my daughter enough to give her back what is lawfully hers, thats you guys.

No matter what she tells you you will always know that I love you"

We visited their mother.

At first it was awkward.

After a few weeks, my daughter began thanking me for bringing her kids there so she could see them.

A few more weeks and she began to give me a hug and a kiss as well.

A few more weeks and she asked if she could move back in with us, she was doing really well and they were getting ready to release her from the half way house.

A few weeks later and she was back at my house.

Being in jail had scared her so bad.

She had seen a woman get stabbed she had nightmares and had became like her two daughters, when she had nightmares she would wet her bed.

When I came and woke her up during her nightmares she would hold me and it felt like Francine not wanting to let me go.

The biggest shock was when she talked to her three kids and admitted that she had lied to them.

Her dad had always loved her there were nights he came and kissed her forehead before going to work.

After her mom and I had divorced, her mom had done nothing but complain about me and soon had her soured on me as well.

She forgot the good times.

She had forgotten that her dad actually did love her. 

A few months after I had my company accountant retire, I needed to find a new one.

I began interviewing for the position.

One guy came we saw each other and it was awkward to say the least. We knew each other, even if it was just briefly.

It was the guy from The Burger place that was such a smartass towards me and Denny when we finally cleared the air.

I almost told him to get the hell out of there and never come back.

Instead I made him uncomfortable as hell.

I interviewed him, just like I would with anybody that wanted to work for me.

He was qualified.

I had a few other interviews for the position.

The problem was nobody else kept their appointments.

James Morris CPA was hired as my accountant. 

It got worse my daughter came by and brought her kids by.

She met James and they began to date.

Soon they were in love and talking about getting married.

Poor guy was going to be Denny's step dad.

Denny I'm sure could kick his ass, at 13 he was almost James's size he was going to be like his grandpa!

I took Denny on the weekends and I thought him how to fight.

Let James try and push Denny around.

He would be picking his teeth up off the ground. 

• Like 2

I loved all the new chapters. I know that the love I have always had for my kids from the day they were born has been something that you can’t even describe. There’s no deeper love than that. I love my parents and siblings and even my ex wife but no one comes near to the love I have for my children. I have wondered why that is and the only thing I can come up with is that the kids are a part of me and I was responsible for taking care of them and keeping them safe. The love I have for my grandkids is almost the same but the responsibility for them lies with my kids and their spouse. I know that they question my love because at times I am hard and don’t give them what they want but that’s still me loving them and doing what’s best for them. 

• Like 1

After my daughter moved back in with me, I was out to prove she was loved by me.

We talked one night and we talked about everything.

Why she had abandoned her kids.

I told her "It was going to take some time before she was back in favor with them."

We talked about Francine and Rachel's bedwetting.

"Making them sleep in the same crib.

They were beyond the age of being babies.

Just because you see their bedwetting as a childish behavior doesn't make it one.

I told her Trudy is still a bedwetter and is approaching 14 years old the same age as Denny and still wets her bed.

Her cousin Yvette is still a bedwetter."

That was when she told me "Since being in jail that her nightmares she has makes her wet her bed.

She said if I have to I guess I will be sleeping right between them now."

I also admitted to her "Since having children Beautiful is incontinent.

And since hernia surgery I wet mine on occasion now as well."

"Poor daddy" she said.

I explained that "I have found adult diapers, plus your two are wearing diapers at night as well.

They haven't actually wet the bed in weeks, diapers yes, beds No!

It's a lot more comfortable in diapers."

I took her to the place that l get mine and we got some for my daughter.

At first the stigma of wearing and wetting her diapers at her age, was totally embarrassing.

Soon I was getting her and her two diapered every night for bed.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree, wetting a diaper is far better than wetting the bed. Even when the diaper leaks and the bed gets wet it sucks. It is just cold and clammy. Where a wet diaper usually stays warm at least. 

• Like 1

James Morris and my daughter eloped.

She couldn't move from my house just yet she was still on probation, terms of the probation was she lived at my house until she was released. 

It went against every grain of my being, but my daughter and him were having sex in her room.

As a dad you were to kill any man that had sex with your daughter!

I had to remind myself that they were married, they are married, otherwise I would break the door down and kick his ass.

Beautiful engaged me she brought out her "Honey Do List" during these times.

That usually got me out of the house.

One day I returned and all hell had broke loose!

Appearantly Denny heard his mom moan loudly, Denny thinking she was being hurt ran in and seeing James on top of his mom, thinking she was being hurt.

Tackled James and began pummeling his stepdad, holding him down and punching him in the face.

If James hadn't of had a broken nose, his lips cut in a few places, black eyes, and the best, a slight concussion.

It would of been comical to say the least!

That was until I, being the biggest male influence in Denny's life got to explaine the "Birds and the Bees" to Denny.

As a kid when it was explained as the mechanics of having sex by a friend. 

I remember saying.

"My parents never did that!"

It sounded totally gross, almost foreign!

Denny was no exception!

"My parents never did that!"

I explained to him that since there was him and his two sisters, there were at least 3 times and you just caught James in at least number 4!

He asked " Is my mom going to get pregnant?"

I assured him it didn't happen everytime that the timing had to be perfect.

That your mother had to be ovulating or having an egg coming down the line and James had to impregnate that egg with his sperm and then it became a baby that grew inside your mom for nine months.

Then you will get another brother or sister.

"So mom and James were... He gulped, having sex?"

"Yes, that is all."

"But she sounded like she was being hurt?"

"Sometimes, women can be very.... vocal about what they are feeling. Your mothers mom, your grandmother.

She was very noisy while having sex.

I used to think the whole neighborhood knew what we were doing!" 

"So noises like that, then are normal? He asked.

I'm never having sex!"

I smiled, "Don't say that, in a few years, you will discover girls.

And one day you will find a special one that you really love.

Sex is a very special way to share yourself with the person you love!"

"Grandpa do you and Beautiful have sex?"

"Not as much now as we used to, with you kids and your mom here but yeah we still do!

We love each other!"

"So when you love each other you share yourselves with each other by having sex?"

"Yes you do but, Your mom and James, Beautiful and I we're married.

Sex should be reserved for when your married.

Sex is a way to create children you don't want to have kids before, say you graduate high school.

I had a friend that I used to play football with, he was a hell of a receiver.

Got his girlfriend pregnant our senior year.

He was offered a scholarship to U of A in Tucson.

He had to drop out of school to take care of his family he now had.

Never graduated high school, never went to college.

I know that he would of been in the NFL, but he toyed with sex and it bit him in the ass in the end!"

"So I need to wait until I'm married then?"

"That is best, yes."

"Did you and Beautiful have sex before you married her?"

"Umm, yes we did and we almost didn't get married because of it.

It almost ruined our relationship."

"Got it, I promise you I won't have sex until after I'm married Grandpa!"

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My daughter was still on an ankle monitor.

She was able to find a job in a store that she did was stock shelves and and assist people with their groceries.

A bag boy, in her case a bag girl.

That was fine if you was say 17 to 20 years old, but not when your in your early 30's and raising 3 kids.

She was learning just how bad she had screwed up her life by being the patsy to the asshole she was living with in California!

She was a college educated woman and now every job she got would pay her Minimum wage or just a few cents higher than minimum.

Nobody wants to really hire a felon.

I had one or two working for me.

They were good workers but even their own fellow employees would do things they normally wouldn't do.

One guy I had working for me had one of those silver boxes in the back of his truck.

He would take his gear out in the morning and it would stay wide opened all day until he put his tools and gear back before going home then he would lock it again.

Next day the same.

After I hired the two guys he would relock it again after taking his tools and gear out.

There was nothing left in it but still the same it was relocked.

After the guys had quit it was back to being left unlocked and wide opened again.

Try and  tell me that he didn't trust his coworkers that had records.

My daughter went to work and came home every night just hurting it's hard when your over 30 and start working hard like that. 

One night the doorbell rang there was a guy that Beautiful didn't know. I'm here to see Melinda!

That was my daughter's name.

Beautiful called Melinda she came down to the door.

Beautiful looked and Melinda looked pissed when she saw who it was.

"What the fuck do you want?

You got a lot of nerve bringing your smelly ass around here"

"I actually thought you would be pleased to see me!"

"What in that drugged up mind would make you think that?

What happened to Robin or whoever the girl you was with after I got arrested?"

"Your right it was Robin, she left me soon after her parents found her and unlike you she went with them.

Go figure?"

"She sounds smarter than my dumbass!

What are you doing here?

I've moved on from you!

I'm married now!"

Beautiful said the guys face got red and his eyes darkened, it pissed him off!

She was thinking "Yea, Melinda!"

"You can't do that, you belong to me!"

"I fucking don't belong to anybody!

I belong to myself!"

About that time Denny wandered in. 

"Wow Denny you got so big!" The guy said to him.

"What the hell you want, whatever it is we don't want your shit here!

Just go away!

Your just bad news!" Denny said to him.

"Wow Denny, you grew some teeth.

You want a piece of me?"

"If it will get your ugly ass out a here yeah!"

Denny took a few steps towards the guy.

The guy reached out to backhand Denny.

Denny dodged it then came in swinging at the guys midsection.

As he doubled over Denny moved up and began pummeling his face the guy knew he was getting his ass kicked by a teenager he kneed Denny in the family jewels.

It had no effect on Denny.

About this time Beautiful came and got me I was able to pull Denny off of him. 

"What the hell is going on here?" I demanded! 

Denny said this is the asshole that got mom arrested.

He was beginning to calm down a bit and Denny was beginning to feel the effects of being kneed in the nuts.

The adrenalin rush was wearing off!

I said to the guy "Get the hell out of my house!"

"Listen  old man I will kick you ass as well?"

"Think for a moment, who do you think taught this kid to fight, the same kid that was just kicking your ass?

The only way you beat him was to kick him in his nuts, that's the way girls fight.

You a bearded lady?" The guy did have a beard.

"The circus in town, I asked him be a good girl, and go back with the rest of the freaks!"

The guy lunged at me I hit him twice once in the breadbasket and one good uppercut to the jaw he was down.

Beautiful had already called the cops.

The sirens were getting closer.

I knealed down I whispered to him "For a young man you can't fight worth shit, like us old men and teenagers, huh!"

The guy was trying to get up and run the cops were right outside our house.

They were allowed in and he had cuffs put on him and he was arrested after everybody gave their story his varied that he came and didn't know but showed up at the wrong house.

They began to beat him up, he claimed it was all me he left out the part of Denny kicking his ass.

Melinda said "His name is Brandon Brett Michaels.

We were involved for a while until he let me holding his drugs for him!"

She showed them the Ankle monitor she now wore.

They checked his bag and he had a significant amount of drugs in it. 

"Alright, alright.

I brought the drugs to sell to these people!"

"So this is your bag," one of the cops asked him?"

"Yes but not my drugs!" 

"But this is your bag?"

Brandon was arrested for the drugs, an home invasion, Assult on a juvenile  (Denny).

He was going to spend lots of time in prison at least the next 10 to 15 years.

I wasn't about to get him a lawyer like I had my daughter. 

Things were getting back to normal.

My daughter didn't come home one night from her job.

We were worried to say the least.

We called her work and they said she had a pallet fall on her and she was at the hospital.

We arrived and she had a broken arm, but she was crying I asked if her arm hurt?

She told me yes.

I was a little pissed that they hadn't given her anything for pain.

I was about ready to start kicking ass  and taking names!

"Daddy" she said, "they arent going to give me any drugs, I'm pregnant!

As she began to cry again!

• Like 2

Oh wow! Now how did that happen? Well I know how it happens but how did she end up pregnant again? She was in jail and then home on an anckle monitor.  Looking forward to this explication. 

"Your not mad at me are you daddy?"

Why would I be mad at you?

Your my little girl!

I guess it's James's baby?"

"It is his baby, I told him and he ran out mad!"

At the time I wished I had James here I would kick his ass, better yet I would let Denny kick his ass for him again!

I wasn't mad that that she was pregnant.

They were married, I was pissed he ran out on her though, if he didn't straighten up I would damned well make sure he was unemployed!

Then kick his ass.

Let him get help without insurance!

I held my daughter and she cried into my shoulder.

This was some of the best times I had with my daughter since she was younger.

I think the last time I had held her like this was when, what the hell was that kids name last name was Roper was all I remembered.

Bertram that was his first name.

He stood her up at the last moment, some girl cuter and more popular decided she would go to the dance with him.

I sent the bill to his parents for her dress flowers only a couple of hundred dollars but I wasn't the only one pissed his dad beat the kid until he couldn't sit straight.

We were repaied by Bertrum himself his dad made him work that money off and he payed Melinda back every red cent.

His dad is still a good friend of mine to this day.

He couldnt believe his son was that damn shallow!

Now it was her husband that had broke her heart.

Being dad I wanted to rip him limb from limb for hurting my little girl!

I had also learned in my old age that according to society that wasn't allowed.

Still the same I hated seeing my little girl hurt!

Melinda began feeling better.

"Thank you daddy for holding me like that, the last time l think was when Bertrum Roper stood me up in 6th grade!"

I had to smile "I was just thinking that myself!"

"Daddy whenever I've really needed you you've been there for me.

I don't know how I let mom convince me you were a bad daddy.

In my heart I knew that wasn't true!"

"If your husband, James doesn't come back and apologize, I'm afraid I will have to do what Bertrum's  father did to him."

"Spank his ass until he can't see straight?"

She grinned at me.

"You'd do that for me?

I love you daddy"

James returned a while later not many were glad to see him.

"What?

When she told me she was pregnant, let's just say I wasn't the happiest guy on the earth.

I left to get my head cleared out.

The more that I thought about it the more I thought I like the idea of being a dad.

I went and I found us a home to move into when you get off probation where we can raise our child.

I am negotiating for a place and..... His cell phone went ding with a message, oh bummer somebody outbidded me for it!

But I'm not stopping I want to give you a home to move to that we can raise our children in.

• Sad 1