LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soap Operas

My brother first delved into soap operas back in the late 1980's. There was an earthquake story on Santa Barbara I think. I started with Santa Barbara in probably 1991 or so, and started Days Of Our Lives in 1994 (although here we were seeing episodes from 1992 then). Now, after having gone through a phase where I was watching eight a day, I am only left with Days Of Our Lives, of which I think I have missed maybe twenty or so episodes in 26 years of story. The characters become like family after a while. It shakes me a little when I realise I have seen upwards of 6600 episodes of Days.

so when i was 15 I worked on a farm baling hay and picking apples..lunch time everyone was in a hurry to go watch ryan's hope..At first i hated it.. but the tv only got reception on a few channels.. ( yes I am talking good ole fashion rabbit ears). About two weeks watching It, and I too would be racing to make it on time for lunch to see our soap opera. funny how you end up getting caught up in the stories..

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

17 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Imagine the amount of episodes you would have seen if you had been watching since its inception in 1965!

Yes. The number of episodes total is 13340 or so, but the thing is I wasn't alive in 1965. I've seen about half the episodes. It's strange how it becomes part of one's life.