LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visit from the Diaper Lady

--o

Bill and Sarah spent the next weeks planning the wedding.   They decided that they’d have a small service at a local hotel with a reception to follow.   Sarah had her family and Bill had his, along with a small group of friends.   They picked a date.    Of course, Sarah had an immediate selection for the maid of honor.   Without Cheryl, they’d not have been together.

One item still to be resolved is where they were going to live.    They both realized that Sarah’s place was too small, lacking a room to use for a home office that Bill needed for his work.    Sarah didn’t like the location of Bill’s place either.    They started a hunt.

Bill got a call one day from Sarah.   “You need to come to 115 Prospect Street right away.   I may have found the perfect apartment.”

“On my way,” Bill replied and headed out the door.    He found the building in a trendy section of downtown.   He walked into the lobby and Sarah was there.

“One of my coworkers has a place here.   She told me there was a unit available and I just saw it, come.”

The manager led them to the apartment.    He showed them a nice living room and kitchen.   There were two bedrooms which was perfect.    “Now here’s the great part,” Sarah said leading him through to the master bath.     He stared at the bathroom not quite comprehending.    Sarah swept her hand over the large vanity in the bath.  “Look how large this is.”

The landlord broke in explaining how convenient having the space was, especially with women and all their cosmetics and hair dryers and such.     It didn’t mean much to Bill.    Sarah moved in closely and whispered, “Think, changing table.”   Bill looked again.   There was easily six feet of clear space beyond the sink.   Lots of drawers underneath.   He smiled.   “We’ll take it.”

After the landlord was out of earshot, Sarah pointed out there was a linen closet that could easily hold the diaper pail.   “Just one?” Bill asked.

“We only need one,” Sarah replied.

“Isn’t sorting out yours versus mine going to be a problem for Cheryl?”   Bill asked.

“I’ve decided to wear the same pinnable diapers like you.   I’ll need to get some plastic pants, but I can get started with the ones of yours that don’t lock.    I’ll order more of both.   We’ll need them.   Let me take care of it.”

Bill just nodded his assent.

They proceeded to move their things from their respective apartments to the new place.   Sarah had indeed made her switch away from the all in ones to the same diapers Bill used.    Bill continued to change her any time they were together and she kept him locked up most of the time.

About two weeks before the wedding a large box arrived.  Sarah opened it with glee.   It contained more plastic pants, locking and not, in quite an assortment.   She had spent a happy evening researching these and picking them out.   Also, there as a selection of various disposable diapers.    Bill came into Sarah spreading them out on the living room floor.

“That’s quite a stash,” he said.

“Well, it’s probably not practical to take Cheryl’s diapers on the honeymoon.    We’d have to haul all the dirty ones back.”

“And the lock on mine will probably set off the metal detector, and that might take some explaining,” Bill said sheepishly.   He looked through the piles.   Not only were there plain white diapers like he had worn before, but a variety of others, some all black, some with juvenile prints on them, even some pink ones.   Bill stared.

Sarah looked down and said, “I just thought they were cute.    Besides I need the black ones for under certain of my dresses.”

Bill just nodded.

Soon, the wedding day came.    Bill was banished from the house, so he headed over to his best man’s to get dressed.   Cheryl was helping Sarah prepare for the ceremony.    Bill made his way to the hotel with the best man.   He stood near the front of the hall.     A friend of Cheryl’s who happened to be a minister was standing ready to officiate.    The music started.    Cheryl entered in a very nice dress, but then all eyes turned as Sarah was led in by her father.

Bill smiled.   She was lovely.    He didn’t remember much of the service after that.   He got through the vows and the I do’s, and in a heartbeat, it was “You may kiss the bride” time.    Bill did so in earnest.    They walked out of the room and headed over to get pictures taken while the rest of the guests headed for the reception.

Bill beamed.   He leaned over to Sarah and asked her if she needed a change.

“I’m good.    Cheryl double diapered me.   Good thing this dress has a full skirt.”    Then she paused and broke into laughter.   “I guess I give credence to the rumor of bridal diapers.”    They both laughed and headed into the reception.

Afterward, they headed back to their place.     Bill helped Sarah out of her dress revealing a white satin pair of plastic pants with ruffles.   They had added a small mat to the vanity in the bathroom to make a comfortable changing table.    She climbed up, and he slid them down.   “You are wet,” he said unpinning the first diaper and then the second.    She sat up and started undressing him.   She leaned down and used the key on her neck chain to unlock his pants and removed them.    They headed off toward the bed.

The next morning they got ready to leave.    Sarah had put on the pink diapers, and she pulled out another from the drawer.   “These would look cute on them.”   Bill made a mock scowl.    “OK, how about this one.”   She pulled out one with teddy bears.   He got up on the changing table, and she fitted it to him.

They headed off to the airport to their honeymoon and to launch their married life.    Sarah had packed plenty of diapers for the trip.    And she was determined to get Bill into the pink ones at some point.   She smiled at the idea.

Bill looked at his new bride and smiled back.

The End.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dang that ended way to fast. Is there a fire somewhere you needed to get to really fast? I did enjoy the wedding but I would have enjoyed reading about Bill being put into a pink diaper. I don’t even have a like left to give it. Thanks for sharing it with us though.