LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visit from the Diaper Lady

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think he was lucky.  I was pretty sure Sarah was gone and Bill was on his own again. Cheryl must have been doing some serious talking to get Sarah calmed down again after that. I was happy to give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 months later...

“I still need my new laptop setup.”

“Sure, bring it by tomorrow.   I’ll make sure the toilet is unlocked.”

They laughed again.

Bill overslept the next morning and awoke to hear knocking at his door.    Oh, right.   Sarah.   He hustled to answer the door.   He looked out the peephole.   It was her.   He opened to the door and let her in.     It was then he realized he was standing there in just his diaper.

“I do like the look on you,” Sarah said with a smile.

“I’ll go put something on.”

“Suit yourself,” she said.

He returned from throwing on a tracksuit and Sarah was unpacking her computer on his table.    He made coffee for them and set to work.    She stared impressed as he quickly moved through all the setup screens, only periodically asking her a question about something.

“So, tell me how you got started,” she asked.

“I’ve always been interested in computers,” he began.

“No, I mean diapers.”

He took a deep breath.    “It started when I was a teenager.   I had just started understanding sexuality and spent a lot of time jerking off. I guess all boys that age do.    My mother caught me.   She threatened to lock me up in a diaper to stop me from doing that.   It was an idle threat, but somehow it both horrified me and intrigued me.   I began to fantasize about being locked up like that.”

“I didn’t get to do anything about it until after I had my own apartment in college.   I could then safely buy diapers and pretend I had no choice but to use them.    I even bought a pair of plastic pants that had a chain around the waist and a little padlock.   Of course, the real problem is what to do with the key. “

“Anyhow, I played around with diapers for years until I met Jill, my ex.   She found the whole thing disgusting, so I went underground and locked all the diapers away in that suitcase.  After she dumped me, I took the diapers out and put locked my underwear away.    I also came up with the idea of the toilet lock.    You know the rest.”

Sarah listened intently.    Bill didn’t feel that she was critical, just curious.    He got to a state in the setup of the computer where he said, “This next step will take a bit.”

Sarah excused herself and headed towards the back of the apartment.   Bill assumed she was using the toilet, but she returned with his pair of locking plastic pants.   “I found them,” she said with a smile.

She pulled his pants down, and he stepped out of them.   She held out the plastic pants, and he stepped into them.   She pulled them up and tightened the chain and inserted the padlock in.   “There,” she said.   “Is the only key?”    Bill nodded.   She tucked it into her pocket.   “How long will that take,” she said pointing at the computer.

Bill looked at the progress on the screen.   “Probably about 45 minutes.”

“OK, I’ve got some errands to run.   Stay just like that,” she said patting his locked butt and left.

Bill sat there and looked at his waist.     He was locked up, and he had no control over the key.   He smiled.

After a few minutes, he had to pee and wet the diaper.    He’d been in this situation for weeks, not being able to use the toilet, but when he had finished, he realized he was locked in.    He couldn’t change the diaper until Sarah got back.   It was a little scary.  What if she didn’t come back?  What if she was in a wreck?

He started to get anxious as after an hour passed.    Was she coming back?   Then there was a knock at the door.    He looked out the peephole and breathed a sigh of relief.  It was Sarah.

“Miss me?” she said as he opened the door.   She was carrying bags from a local restaurant.   “I brought lunch.”

“Yes,” he said.   Sarah smiled and started setting out the food she had brought.    As they started to eat, Bill asked a question.   “So, do you have any fantasies?”

“About diapers?” she asked.

“Sure, or any others.”

She contemplated for a second.    “I don’t really have any fantasies about wearing diapers.   Too much reality.”   She paused.   “But, you already helped me with one fantasy.”

“Really, what?”

“I wanted someone to change me.”

“I hope I did well.”

“You did.   Perhaps this was one reason I chose to come back after my little blow-up.   You had taken care of the change in a kind fashion without any fuss.”

“I was just following your lead when you changed me.”

“You learned quickly.”

The finished their lunch, and Sarah asked, “Do you need a change?”    Bill nodded, and they headed off to the bedroom.    Sarah dug the key out of her pocket and unlocked Bill’s pants and started to change him.    He reciprocated being as loving as possible while cleaning her up.   He picked up one of her diapers from her bag and slid it under her.   He was about to fasten the diaper in place when she stopped him and pulled him down on top of her.

“I must be doing something right,” Bill thought to himself as they launched into sex.

• Like 1

After they finished, Sarah relaxed on the bed.   She was still on top of the open diaper feeling almost normal, though she knew soon she’d feel the trickle of pee coming out.

“Can I try one of your diapers?” she asked Bill.

Bill grabbed a diaper, pins, and plastic pants and did her up.    He then picked up her diaper from the bed   

“You don’t want to do that,” Sarah interjected.

“Why?  Turnabout is fair play,” Bills said.

“I mean,  I wet it a little while I was lying here.”

“Oh,” he paused.   “That’s OK.”  He finished snapping it in place.

She stood up and took a few steps.  “Wow, these are even bulkier than mine.”

They talked for a bit and then Sarah announced she needed to go home.   She had early meetings the next day.    “I better put you back in one of your diapers,” she said.   She took him back to his room and pinned one of his diapers on him.   She dumped the used one of hers into the Cotton Bottoms pail.

“Cheryl’s going to know we’re back together,” Bill said.   “She notices when your diapers show up in my pail.”   They laughed.

“This one will end up in my pail later,” she said patting the one of Bill’s she was wearing.

She went over and picked up the locking plastic pants and quickly pulled them up.   “You should buy more of these.   You can’t just wear one pair all the time.”  She clicked the lock into place.    Bill started to protest.   “I’ll be back at seven in the morning.  Bye”   She left.

Bill thought to himself.    Now he was locked in.   Not just for an hour but until the next morning.   I started to feel some regrets.   Still, it was what he had dreamed about.     He got on the computer and read through some websites for a while.   He soon had to pee.   He held it for a while, but soon there was no choice.   He wet himself.   He looked at his watch.    Nine PM.    It would be another ten hours before Sarah returned.    He stayed up a bit later and then turned in.   He had gone to bed in a wet diaper before, but it had been his choice.   He found it difficult to sleep.

He awoke.    He was wet.   He remembered he was locked up.   He looked at the clock and saw it was just before six.   Still another hour.    He had to pee again.   He got up and hoped that the diaper was absorbent enough.   He also realized that he needed to poop badly.    It was 45 minutes before Sarah would arrive.   He’d have to do it.   He gave a gentle push and filled his diaper.    He moved out into the kitchen and put on the coffee and pondered the situation.

The coffee was ready, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to drink it seeing how he’d already wet the diaper twice.    He looked at the clock.   Thirty minutes.   He decided to have a cup.    He stood there standing in the kitchen slowly sipping it.   Time crawled.    He hoped she’d be on time.    His phone rang.   He ran over and picked it up and sat down without thinking.   He regretted that as soon as he made the first contact with the chair.   The poop smooshed all over his rear.   It was a wrong number.

He sat there sitting in his own poop.   Was this what he wanted?    He stared at the clock.   Ten minutes to go.   He could stick it out.   He turned on the news.    The top of the hour came up.   Sarah should be here.    He went and looked out the peephole.    Nobody.    The headlines started up.    He watched the major stories and looked at the time again.   7:05.   Now he was nervous.   What if she didn’t come.    He’d have to find a way to cut this lock off.    He didn’t have anything to do that.   He’d have to go out poopy diaper and all to buy one.

Still, he was getting quite aroused by the predicament.   Then the knock came.   He rushed to the door and opened it.   Thank God it was Sarah.   He hadn’t even thought to check.

Sarah sniffed the air.   “I see someone is more than ready for a change.”   Bill just nodded, and she led him back and pulled the key from her purse and unlocked him.   She pulled down the plastic pants.    She unpinned the diaper and then carefully cleaned him up.   His penis was standing erect.    “I see someone likes getting changed, too,” she said giving his penis repeated wipes.   She stopped before he climaxed and slid a new diaper into place and pinned it on.

She looked at the plastic pants.   “I should put these back on you,” she said.   “But they need to be washed.   Like I said, if we are going to keep this up, you’re going to need more pairs.”   She dug through his supplies and found a different pair of plastic pants.   These had little teddy bears printed on the plastic.   “Oh, how cute,” she said.     She slid them up his legs.   “Now, can I trust you to keep these in place until after work?”

He nodded.   “Do you need a change?” he asked.   

“So nice of you to ask, but no.   I’ve got to get to work.     Meet me at my place at six.    No taking your pants off before then.”    She gave him a long kiss and headed out the door.    He was in a dither.   She had taken him right to the brink and then left.    Was it just the diaper situation?   He thought about her lying on the bed the night before.    He closed his eyes and started stroking the plastic.    She said to keep them on, but she didn’t say he couldn’t get some relief.     He came.    He collapsed on the bed thinking about what had transpired.   He thought about Sarah.   He dreamed she was lying next to him.    He dreamed of putting his hand on her plastic encased crotch.

It came to him.    It was more than just the diaper play.   He was definitely falling for this girl.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It was far to long if a break. I did miss the story. You made up for it though with two great new chapters. I think that just knowing I didn’t have a key to be able to change would cause me a great amount of stress and anxiety. I thought I had a like to give but apparently I used my one like for the day. I am looking forward to seeing more, 

Bill got to Sarah’s place just on time.    She was still wearing her work clothes and asked him to come change her.    He did, and she reciprocated.    She suggested he fix them a couple of drinks while she put on something more casual.   He went to the living room and found a small bar cart.    He examined her stock.   “Anything in particular you want?” he called to her.

“What are you having?” she asked.

“Knob Creek, on the rocks.”

“Make me one, too.”

He picked up two glasses and went to the fridge and got some ice.   He came back to the bar and poured to measures of the bourbon out.

She came out wearing a romper.   She bounced up and gave him a long kiss before taking the drink.     “I thought we’d have dinner at Clyde's and then see if anything is playing at the theater.”

“Sounds good.”

They talked a bit over their drinks.    Now that the diaper subject was out in the open they fell into a very comfortable banter.     They continued talking.    They made their way to the theater and picked out a movie.    Sitting down with popcorn and drinks Bill leaned over and whispered, “I guess we don’t have to worry about getting up to go to the restroom while the movie’s on.”   They both laughed.

As the movie progress, Bill put his arm around Sarah.   Sarah put her hand on his crotch.   When he finally peed, and she felt the warmth, she patted him.   After the movie, he asked if she needed a change.

“I do, but let's do it at my place.”

A few days passed.    Bill was sitting in his apartment in a t-shirt and diaper thinking about the good fortune his life had turned.    He enjoyed spending time with Sarah.   He even enjoyed changing her.     It was fun when she locked him in.    He was seriously contemplating taking her suggestion and buying more locking pants.

The doorbell rang.    Could it be Sarah?   He decided to take a look before putting on his pants.    He looked out.   Not Sarah, but Cheryl.    What the hell he thought.    He let her in.

“Cute,” she said at his outfit.   “I assume it’s going better with Sarah?”

“Yes.   How did you know.”   

“I found her diapers in your pail and yours in hers.   I figured you two were spending some time together.”

“Oh, yeah.   Sorry if that is confusing.”

“Not a problem.”

“Sarah even tried one of mine.”

“Don’t lose that girl.  When’s the wedding?”

Bill laughed.   That was a ridiculous proposition.   They hadn’t been together that long.

“I’m serious,” Cheryl reiterated.    “You should propose to her.”

Cheryl exchanged a package of clean diapers for his dirties and left.    He chuckled.   Propose to Sarah.   That was a laugh.   Sure they had fun together, and they had the common bond of the diapers but was something to base a relationship on.   Hell, it almost broke them up.

Anyway, he decided to seriously consider getting more plastic pants.   He started a  hunt around the web.   It had been several years since he had bought the original locking pair or most of his collection.   His only recent purchases were for straight, white plastic ones.   Quite utilitarian.

While most on the market were still the same ones he had, there were a few variations.   By the time he was finished, he’d ordered four different ones.     That was enough for one day.    He went and got dressed and headed in to work.

• Like 1

Friday evening Sarah met Bill for drinks at the new bar they wanted to try, and then they headed out to dinner.    The conversation was nice, and they decided to go back to Bill’s place.    When they got to Bill’s a box was sitting on the doorstep.   Bill scooped it up as he unlocked the apartment.

“What’s that?” Sarah asked.

“Not sure,” he said.   He went to the kitchen and got a knife and sliced into the box.     He immediately realized what it was.    “My new plastic pants,” he said.

“Let me see!” Sarah said with glee.    They started pulling out the packages one by one and opening them.   The first was a white pair of locking plastic pants very similar to the ones he already had.   That was followed by a pair of light blue locking pants.   The next pair had little teddy bears on them.   “How cute,” Sarah said.   Bill looked a little embarrassed.    “I’m going to put these on you as soon as we’re done here.”

The next pair was also locking but made of a clear plastic material.   “I guess that won’t leave anything to the imagination,” Sarah smirked.    She reached in and pulled out the next item.   These weren’t locking pants.    She unfolded them from the package.     White and sort of taffeta on the outside.  Three layers of ruffles lined the backside.

Bill smiled.    “I thought they would look good on you,” he said, hoping he’d not crossed any lines.   She turned them around a few times to examine them.

“OK.   I’ll play along.   Besides, if I’m going to stay over, I’ll need to use a few of your diapers.    I only brought one spare of mine with me.”   Bill smiled.     They made their way to the bedroom.   Bill had Sarah down on the bed and was removing her diaper.   He’d cleaned her up with wipes and grabbed one of his diapers to do her up.   She stopped him.   He worried for a second and then realized she was unfastening his pants.    Seeing her in the plastic pants would have to wait.

After their sexual activity, he pinned a diaper on her and threaded the new plastic pants on her.    She stood up and twirled around.   “I was right.   You do look cute in those.”    Sarah pushed him down on the bed and put a diaper on him.   She chose the teddy bear plastic pants and slid those in place. 

“These look cute on you,” she said.    She snapped the lock into place and looked at the key.   “It may be tough keeping all the keys to these pants straight.”   She thought about it for a second and then took the key to one of the other pairs and tried it in the lock there.   It opened.    She tried the other pairs, including the old ones he had.   The same key opened them all.   “Well, this isn’t very secure.    We may have to visit a locksmith.”

They both laughed.

The next morning after more diaper changes and sex, Sarah cooked breakfast with what she could find in Bill’s refrigerator.   There were eggs and a little bacon.   She found a few potatoes in the pantry and fried of a scramble.

“I’ve got some errands to do today,” Sarah said.    “Can we meet up this evening.”

“Sure,” Bill said.    Sarah got one more diaper change, this time putting on her usual all in ones.    She changed Bill and snapped the lock in place on the plastic pants.    She then went through and rounded up all the keys and put them in her purse.   “See you at six.”

Then she was gone.    Here he was again.   Locked up and the keys were all with Sarah.   He thought about the situation.   Exciting yet scary.    He thought of Cheryl’s suggestion.    Maybe they could make a go of marriage.   That was exciting yet scary as well.    He had errands of his own to do and headed out.

Bill met Sarah at her place.   He was carrying his diaper bag even though he had no way of changing himself.   When she saw him toting that she said: “I presume that means you need a change.”  He nodded.   They exchanged diaper changes, and then they went out, him locked up.

Dinner was nice, and they returned to Sarah’s.    Once inside and drinks poured, he turned to face her.  “I have something important to ask you.”   She looked at him expectantly.   He pulled a small box from his pocket and opened it exposing a ring.   Her expression became one of surprise.     “Will you marry me?”

Surprise turned to a look of concern and then panic.    She had not expected this.    She liked him well enough, but she was concerned.   Did they have more in common than just diapers?    She paused.

Now, Bill got the look of concerned.    He had hoped she’d give an immediate yes answer.   But she hadn’t said anything.

“This is so sudden,” she finally said.   She thought a minute.   “I need time.”   Bill was a bit heartbroken.   Had he screwed up asking so quickly?    “I think I need to be alone to think about this.”

Bill got the picture.    No more activity tonight.   He gathered up his things.    “I do love you, Sarah,” he said in parting.    He headed to the door.

“Bill, wait,” he heard her say.    He turned expectantly.   Had she made up her mind already?    She came toward him and reached to his belt and undid it slightly.   She put her key in and removed the lock.   She kissed him.   “I’ll call you,” she said.

Bill made his way out.    Now he was really concerned.   The fact that she had unlocked his pants meant that she wasn’t going to commit to seeing him again soon.    He went home and poured himself a healthy shot of whiskey.

Sarah was sitting home stewing when the phone rang.    She hoped that it wasn’t Bill.  She needed this time to think about things herself.   She glanced at the phone.   It wasn’t Bill’s number.   She answered.

“Hi, Sarah.   How’s it going?”  Cheryl’s cheery voice came through.

Sarah groaned but didn’t answer.

“I thought you and Bill were getting on pretty well.   I talked to him a few days ago.”

“Perhaps he thought we were,” Sarah said with a bit of sarcasm.

“Uh oh,” Cheryl responded.  “What happened?”

“He proposed.”

“And…”

“I told him I had to think about it.”

Cheryl thought about this a bit.   “Sarah, I’m going to have to confess I may have pushed Bill a bit on this.     But you didn’t say no, and you didn’t say yes.   What are your concerns?   It’s not the inferiority thing again.   I thought we got past that.”

Sarah thought a second.   “Well, we’ve been having fun without fantasies.   He wants to be locked up in diapers, and I like the idea of someone to change me.    It’s about the only thing that makes this whole incontinence situation bearable.”

“So?”

“So, does he like me for me, or just because of the diapers.”

“So let me get this straight.   First, you thought you couldn’t have a relationship because you thought he wouldn’t like you because you wear diapers, now you think you don’t have a relationship because you think he likes you because you do wear diapers.”

“OK, I guess it is silly.”

“Look, do you do anything else other than play diaper games?”

“Sure, we talk, we see movies, we go out.”

“So you don’t think that’s a relationship on its own right?”

“Umm…” Sarah hemmed.

“Look, you do know he practically gave up diapers for several years to please his former girlfriend.”

“Yes, he told me that.”

“Think about it.   And try not to put yourself down.   There’s more to you that diapers one way or the other.   You need to get over that.”

“Thanks, Cheryl.”

This continues to be a great story.  Looking back from the Olympian heights of my 70s, it's now easy to see how a young man can say "I love you" when what he really means is "I lust after you."  When a fetish is a centerpiece of the broader relationship, matters become still more complicated.  Sarah is right to be cautious, for the quickest path to divorce is to marry for the wrong reasons.  I look forward to seeing how Sarah resolves this dilemma.  And thanks again for resuming a story that went dormant for far too long.  

• Like 1

Dang I missed a few updates again and I have been trying so hard to keep up. I am liking how things are progressing with this story. I think I would also question the speed in which they are talking marriage. But then I knew fairly soon I wanted to marry my wife when I met her. I will try harder to stay on top of this. 

A knock came at Bill’s door.   He looked out the peephole.   It was Sarah.    He was both elated to see her and dreading it.    He opened the door.

“Hi,” he said.

“I’m ready to make a decision,” she said walking in.  “But I need to do a few things first.”

“OK.”

“What’s your diaper status?” she said.

“Wet.”

“OK, let’s go change you.”  She had him on the bed with his diaper off and was wiping him.   His mind lept to sex.    This would have been foreplay a week ago.    He didn’t know if he should.     Tentatively he put his hand on her leg.    She didn’t seem to have an adverse reaction.   He slid it up her leg.    He got a surprise.

She lifted her skirt.    No diaper.   A pair of lacy panties were there.   He moved up to touch them.

“You like?” she said.

“They’re very sexy, but… how?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you later.”

She got on top of him, and he slid the panties down and away, and they made love.     Afterward, she did his diaper up and then went to the drawer where he stored the plastic pants and rifled through them.  She came up with the locking pair that was clear plastic and put those on him.     She then grabbed a diaper for herself and the ruffled panties he had bought for her.

He was optimistic, but she still hadn’t said anything about her decision.   She got her dress back in place and told him to put his pants on.   They had an errand to run.   He did so and then followed her out to her car.

They drove in silence to a small shop.    A1 Locksmithing was what it said on the door.     She walked in and approached the woman sitting at the counter.   “I called earlier.”  The clerk came to attention.

“Something about a small, but secure padlock?” the clerk said.   She slid a tray over.   “I’ve selected these as possible products,” she said.   She talked about the merits of each.   Sarah picked up one.

“This one looks like it may fit.”

“Did you bring the item with you?” the clerk asked placing stress on the word item.

Sarah turned to Bill and nodded.   Bill now knew what was up.    He slowly unfastened his pants and then slid them down.   There was a small chuckle.   Sarah must have already described where the lock was going.

Sarah took the key out of her pocket and unlocked the existing lock and handed it to the clerk.   “Oh, yes.   These things are junk,” the woman said.   Sarah fitted the new lock to the briefs and snapped it shut.

“It looks like it fits great,” she said

Bill’s heart was beating strongly.    This was so absurd but exciting.    What was Sarah doing?

“Oh, my.   He’s peeing”   Bill looked down.   He hadn’t realized he was doing it, but sure enough through the plastic of the brief, you could see the diaper becoming soaked.   The clerk broke into giggles.

“I believe you had something to ask me,” Sarah said.   “Would you like to try again?”

Bill reached down to his pants.   He had stowed something in the pocket in the hopes of needing it.   However, he decided that rather than pulling his pants up he’d just take them the rest of the way off.   He then fished two items out of the pocket before setting the pants aside.

Clad in the diaper, he got down on one knee and opened the first box.    “Sarah, will you marry me?”

“Yes,” she said and gave him a prolonged kiss.    She patted his rear and then asked.   “What’s in the other box?”

He picked it up and opened it.   It was a gold chain.   On the chain was one of the diaper lock keys.   “I thought you might want to keep this close to you.    She kissed him again.

The clerk cleared her throat.  They broke apart, and Bill put his pants back on.   “I can change that key,” the clerk said.   Sarah handed her the box, and after a minute she came back.   Sarah withdrew the chain and put it around her neck.    “There’s a spare key underneath.”

“Thanks,” Sarah said.   “Can you take our picture?”

Sarah passed over her phone and Bill reenacted his proposal pose, this time fully clothed and the clerk to the picture.

• Like 3