LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visit from the Diaper Lady

Many years ago, I lived in Baltimore City.   At the time we had not one but two diaper services and both had diapers for adults.    One service was pretty dry about what they offered.    The other "Cotton Bottoms" really pressed me to take the service (alas I never got the chance).   My phone call with them is pretty much the way it goes in this story.

Anyhow, here's the first installment:
----

DIAPER LADY

Bill arrived at the bar to find Jill already sitting at a high top table.    She motioned him over.  It was her idea to meet here after work.   She was dressed casually, which was uncommon for coming out right after work, she normally wore business suits at her job.   Still, she looked good.

Bill sat down, and a waitress appeared and took his drink order.   Woodford on the rocks.    After the waitress left, Jill started.   “I think you know that things haven’t been working out between us.”

Bill felt like someone had kicked him.   So this is what it was.    She was breaking up with him.   He started to say something.   Say how he’d work harder at making it work, but she just held up her hands.

“We’ve been through this before.    We had fun, but we’re just not compatible.   Things have been dead for a while.   We were just coasting through on momentum.”

The waitress set his drink before him, and he took a long tug on it.    Jill slid a key across the table to him.   “I moved my stuff out this afternoon.”   So that was why she wasn’t dressed for work.   She had decided to clear out of his apartment while he wasn’t around.    This was why the meeting in the bar.    Neutral ground.

“I wish you the best,” she said.    “If you need a friend, just call.”   She got up and left.    He just sat there stunned.   He drained the rest of his drink.    He caught the attention of the waitress holding up his empty glass, and she nodded.

So this is how it was.   He sighed as he knew it was inevitable.   He was back to living alone.    The waitress brought the new drink, and he drank about half of it.    He wasn’t looking forward to going back on the singles scene hunting.   He didn’t much care for that before.   It was pure luck he met Jill at a friend’s party, and they had hit it off initially.    It had been a good solid six months for them, but it had grown colder.

He finished the second drink.   Enough feeling sorry for myself, he thought.   He put down enough money for the drinks and a good tip and left the bar.   He made his way home and opened the apartment.    A quick look around showed that Jill was indeed gone.    All trace of her was gone.    Well not all.    When he went into the bedroom, the framed picture of the two of them at a baseball game last year was still sitting on the dresser.    He looked at it a second and then turned it face down.

He sat on the bed for a second and then made up his mind.   He went into the back of his closet and pulled out a suitcase.   He worked the combination on the lock and threw it open on the bed.    He poked through it and pulled out an item.     He took off his clothes and then laid down on the bed and pulled the item in place a nice thick diaper.

The suitcase contained parts of his life from before Jill.    Diapers and other items from his adult baby and diaper loving interests.    He had locked them all up the weekend Jill had decided to move in.    He had tentatively felt out if she would be interested in any age play back before she had agreed to move in and it wasn’t well received.    Well, she was gone now, and this is what he was doing.

He made a quick inventory of the box.    There was a couple of dozen diapers of various types, a couple of onesies he’d ordered off the internet, some wipes, almost certainly dried up by now.    He spied a bottle and picked it up.    He removed the cap and remembered he had enlarged the hole in the nipple.   He headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge.    A few beers remained on the shelf.   He decanted one into the bottle.

He then went and sat in front of his computer.     He took a draw on the bottle and reached down and patted his padded crotch.    Yes, it had been a long time, and this was what he needed.     He navigated to an adult baby website he had been a regular on and started reading through the messages.    Yeah, maybe he would take a break from women for a bit and indulge this fantasy some.    He finished the first bottle and went and refilled it.

About midway through the second bottle, he had to go, and he relaxed and let it happen.   He felt the familiar warmth spread through his crotch.   Yes, he had been missing this.   He continued to read through stories on the site.    He found a thread about people saying that they had gone to wearing diapers 24/7.    He had heard of this before, but he had never given much thought to it.

Could he do it?   He couldn’t think why not.   He had worn diapers to work a few times in the past.    He had nobody living with him at the time.   Nobody to tell him what he was doing was silly or sick or anything.    But it was silly, wasn’t it?   I mean, he liked a diaper now and then, but to commit to them all the time?

He grabbed another bottle of beer, this time he skipped pouring it into the baby bottle and drank directly from the bottle.    He didn’t have to be a baby; he could just wear the diapers.   The more he thought out about it, the more he was convinced this was something he wanted to try.    How would he do it?   Well, to start off, he needed more diapers.

He checked some sites online.   He had heard good things about Dry247, so he ordered some.   He found a site selling baby print diapers, so he ordered some of those.   It would take a week or more for all those to arrive.

His diaper was soaked, so he went and got another one to change into.    He balled up the used one and tried to figure out what to do with it.   “If I’m going to wear diapers all the time, I’m going to need a pail or something.”   He got a trash bag out from under the kitchen sink and stuffed it inside and knotted it.

He plopped down in the bed and drifted off to sleep.    He awoke in the middle of the night.   He reached over to find Jill but then remembered she was gone.    He reached down and felt the diaper.   Yes,  she was gone.    He had to pee.    He rolled over and wet the diaper.    Good, he was done with her.    He fell back to sleep.

In the morning he awoke, he realized he had been sleeping in a wet diaper.   “Why the hell not?” he said to himself.   He got up and resolved himself.   Yes, he would do it.   He needed diapers now.    He got out the phone book and looked up medical supplies.    There were several companies listed.    The first had no adult diapers in stock, suggesting Walmart, which Bill knew was a waste of time.    The second had “First Quality” briefs, which he knew were rather generic ones that Medicaid would cover but not great.  There were two entries left.   The first had Tena Supers in stock.   Now he was getting somewhere.   He said he’d stop buy and pick up a case.

He then saw the last remaining entry on the page.   He had missed it as it didn’t have a large advertisement like the others.    It just said “CB Enterprises – Diaper service for incontinence.   He figured there was nothing wrong with trying.   He dialed the number.

“Cotton Bottoms Diaper Service,” a cheery female voice answered.    He had begun to think he had made a mistake.   This was a baby diaper service with that name.    But he did notice that Cottom Bottoms and CB were the same initials.

“Umm,” he stammered.   “I’m looking for information on adult diapers.”

“Oh, yes,” the girl immediately responded.  “ We have a number of products for incontinence needs.   Can I ask what  you are currently using?”

Bill paused a second.   He wasn’t currently using anything, but he looked down at his wet diaper and then responded “Tena Supers” remembering he was going to pick those up today.

“Oh, you really shouldn’t,” she said with some concern.   “Disposables are not the best for your skin.    Our cotton diapers will be far better and more comfortable.    In what part of the city do you live.”

Bill gave his approximate address.    “We service that area on Thursday.    Why don’t I stop by Thursday morning, say around nine thirty, and I can show you what we have.”    Thursday was the day after next.

Bill thought this was all going too fast, but he again felt, what the hell.   He said that would be fine.    He looked at his watch.    He had spent a bit of time indulging his fantasy, but he had to get to work now.   It wasn’t going to be a problem.    His boss was accustomed to him coming in later in the morning and working later in the evening.   It ended up being more productive all the way around.

Bill peeled off the diaper and added it to the previously bagged one.    He showed and shaved quickly.    He put another diaper on and selected a couple of extras and put them in the file compartment of his briefcase and headed to work.   On the way, he stopped off at the medical supply store and picked up his Tenas.

The day was fairly busy, but when he had time to think about it, he just smiled as he squeezed his legs together and felt the padding of the diaper.    He made it through most of the morning but then decided to wet it.   He left the building for lunch and headed out to a local fast food place.    He took the spare diaper out of his briefcase and went into the restroom and changed.    He balled it up and came out a little nervous holding it and stuffed it in the trash.   He washed his hands and pulled a few paper towels to dry and used those to cover the diaper.

The afternoon was uneventful, and he decided upon leaving work to do some shopping.    He swung into Target and grabbed a cart.   He made his way with some timidness to the baby section.    He wandered the aisle until he came to the first item of his search.    A diaper genie.    Good, now he had a place to put the used ones.   He picked it up and looked around guiltily and put it in his cart.   He strolled the aisles looking at things.

A wide variety of creams, oils, and powders presented themselves.    He was never that fond of baby powder, but he saw a smiling cartoon baby staring at him on a tube of “Dr. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste.”   Sounded interesting, so he put that in the cart.    He found some packages of baby wipes and put those in the cart as well.   He passed baby bottles which he decided he didn’t need anymore.    He did grab a few baby snacks and some rice cereal and other food.    Why not, I’ll try anything.

He finally came down and saw a shelf full of diaper bags.    He saw one in baby blue with little teddy bears on it.   It had lots of pockets for things and looked sturdy.   It was pretty juvenile.   He wasn’t sure he’d be seen carrying it.   He saw another that was just a small black backpack.   It had all the requisite pockets as well but didn’t scream diaper bag.   He put that in his cart.

He found the safety section and looked through the items until he found what he thought would work.   It was a toilet seat safety lock.   It worked by requiring the user to push on one side of a latch and pull on the other.   Supposedly this would be too difficult for curious toddlers to do.   He could make this work.   He went to the hardware section and bought a small padlock.

He figured he had done enough damage for one day and started for the cashier.   He stopped and went back to the baby department.    He picked up the teddy bear diaper bag and added that to his cart as well.

He watched as the cashier rang up his purchases.   He was ready to say how he was expecting a baby but the cashier seemed disinterested in asking about all this.    He paid and drove home,.

He proceeded to put his purchases away.    First, he unboxed the diaper genie and put that in the bathroom.    He cleaned out some stuff from the shelves in the linen closet moving them to the guest room closet and stacked up a good number of Tena Supers there and a few of his other diapers.    He put the tube of butt paste on the counter next to his shaving cream.    He got out the toilet lock, read the instructions and installed it.   He then got his drill and put a hole through the thing and put the lock through it.

He took the key back into his bedroom.   He grabbed the suitcase of diaper stuff and transferred the contents to the bed.   He’d put that away later.   He went to his dresser and took all his underpants and put them in the suitcase.   On top of that, he through the padlock key.    He shut the suitcase, closed the latches, and spun the dials.   He put the suitcase back in the back recesses of the closet.

“Well,” he said out loud.    It officially starts now.   He’d be 24/7 for as long as he could stand it.   He put away the rest of the stuff.   Baby food and bottles in the cabinets.   Diapers in the various closets.   Some of the baby clothes in his former underwear drawer.   He took some of the Tenas and loaded up both diaper bags.   He added a package of wipes to each and then went and hung them both on the hooks by his front door.

The next morning he grabbed the backpack diaper bag as he headed out to work.    The day sped by uneventfully.     That evening he went home and put some of the baby food in the microwave to heat up.   He filled a baby bottle full of milk and Kahlua.    That would make a suitable drink.    He sat down and tried the food.    It was pretty bland, and it wasn’t enough.   He went back to the kitchen and fixed another bottle and popped a french bread pizza in the microwave.

He got on the internet and started perusing the diaper sites.   He thought about posting that he had made the leap to 24/7, but it hadn’t yet even been 24 hours really.    He just read on.    He ate the pizza and made yet another bottle of the Kahlua mixture.   He could get into this stuff.    Of course, he wet the diaper without reservation.

He looked at his watch and realized it was now after midnight.    He was really tired and made his way to bed lying there in just the wet diaper.   He should change, but he just lay there feeling the swollen diaper.   He started to rub methodically and brought himself to climax.

After a bit, he decided he really did need to change.   He went to the bathroom and peeled off the diaper and stuffed it in the diaper genie.   He took the tube of butt paste and liberally applied it to himself.   He grabbed another diaper and put it on.   He plopped back on the bed and drifted off to sleep.     At one point that night he awoke and had to pee but convinced himself not to bother rising.   He just wet the diaper.

He awoke to a banging.   He opened one eye and looked at the clock.   9:35.    Holy crap.   He had overslept.   The diaper lady was here.    He grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of running shorts and moved to the door and let her in.

“Hi, I’m Cheryl from Cottom Bottoms,” she said carrying in some items.

“Yes, sorry,” Bill said.   “I’m afraid I overslept.

“Oh, no problem. “  She set her stuff on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa.    Bill sat opposite to her as she went on about multiple high-temperature wash cycles and other things that she obviously thought was important to him.   He looked around and noticed he had left the empty yet dirty baby bottle on the desk with the computer along with the baby food containers.    He hoped she wouldn’t notice.

“Now let me show you what are products are.”   He now was paying attention.    She pulled an article out of her bag.     “Many of our customers where these medipants.  They are an all in one product with six layers of cotton inside and a vinyl waterproof barrier. “   To Bill, these looked rather institutional.   While they certainly would work, they weren’t really what he had in mind when the thought diapers.

“But,…” she said with a smile and turned and looked at the items on the desk, “We have a few customers like you who are more interested in this product.”

She pulled a large, white, cotton item from her bag.    She unfolded it.   “This is our pinnable prefold diaper.   There are four layers of 100% cotton with an additional four layers in the center section for maximum absorbency.   Of course, you’ll need plastic pants to cover these.   She pulled out a brief made of a milky white plastic.    She had Bill’s attention for sure.

“We deliver a number of these products to your door every week and pick up the dirties.    You don’t need to do anything but put them in the diaper pail, and we’ll take them and put them through our wash process.    The service doesn’t include the plastic pants, but we can sell those to you if you need them.     How many of the Tena’s are you using a day?” she asked.

Bill did a quick count as to yesterday’s diapers.    “Five, he said.”

OK, let's just go to six to be safe.    We’ll give you 42 diapers a week to start.    She quoted him a price for the service plus an additional price for the briefs.    He didn’t know if he wanted to go this route, but she was pressing him.   He hemmed.

“Would you like to try one on?” she asked.   He couldn’t refuse.   She picked up the diaper and the plastic pants and pulled another item from her bag.    “Where would you like to do this?”    He then realized she was offering to put it on him.

“The bed?” he said.    She followed him into the room, and he lied down on the edge of the bed.   She undid the existing diaper and he was a bit nervous lying there naked in front of him.   She balled it up.

“What do you do wit these?”   she asked.

“Diaper Genie in the bathroom.”   She left to dispose of the diaper, and he cursed when he remembered that the toilet lock was in place.    She came back smiling at him.   She folded the cotton diaper and threaded it underneath him and then quickly pinned it in place.    She threaded the plastic pants over his legs, and he arched his back as she pulled it up over the diaper.

He stood looked at his reflection in the mirror.   He was also getting extremely erect.

“So, shall we sign you up for the service?”

He agreed.    She led him back to the living room and pulled out the paperwork.    He sat there in the diaper and plastic pants and listened to her explanation and then signed it.

“Wonderful,” she said.   She told him to wait, and she went out and returned with a paper wrapped package.    “These are your diapers,” she said setting them down.   She also set down a couple of packages of the plastic pants wrapped in their own wrappers.  “These are your plastic pants.”

She left again and returned carrying a pail.  “This is your diaper pail.”   She reached into her bag and handed him several items.   “These are a gift from us to you.   These are diaper pins.”   He looked at them, and they had little blue teddy bears on them.   “These are snappis.   They’re an alternative to pins.” She explained how they worked and he said he would give them a try.

She shook his hand and left.    He knew he was invested now.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time, there was at least one cloth diaper service in every major city.  I had weekly service for years in 3 different cities-- living in an apartment, it was far more practical than dragging a full diaper pail down to the washers and dryers in the basement, and it certainly saved me a lot of time in the process.  Thanks for writing this story, which brings back warm memories.  Hope you keep going because you are certainly off to a promising start.

• 2 weeks later...

This was very good. I am not so sure this woman would be so quick to offer to diaper him but it’s just a story so anything is possible. I have actually looked for a diaper service that carried adult sizes and have never found anything close. I have tried in some larger cities to. Dallas, Denver, San Diego, and Houston. I really would be interested in getting such a service. Maybe I could start up my own service. It would take allot of money for all the diapers and equipment to keep them clean though. Which is probably why I can’t get the service. I was up all night and am rambling so I will just add I wanted to give this a like but ran out for the day. Maybe with the next chapter I can give you one. 

At one time I made a survey of those that offered adult sizes:

Baltimore, MD (2 actually), Alexandria, VA, Central NJ, Boston, MA, Chicago, Omaha, NE, Sacremento, LA, Bend, OR, Yakima, WA, Seattle.   Maybe a few more.

The Baltimore one might still be there and doing adults.     There are a couple of the new services (typically mom and pop type places rather than commercial laundrys) that will wash your adult diapers if you buy them.

The next morning Bill got up.   The cloth diaper was wet as he had awoken during the night and peed it in it and went back to sleep.   He made it to the kitchen and made coffee and fixed his breakfast.   He realized he needed to poop and figured it was as good a time as any.    He pushed it out and then headed to the bathroom.    He turned on the shower and stripped out of the diaper.   He felt bad about soiling it, but Cheryl had told him that it would be fine.   He dumped it in the diaper pail.

He showered off the poop and then washed himself well.   After drying himself, he grabbed the tube of butt past and coated the diaper area of his skin well.   He put on a clean diaper and plastic pants.   He then set to shaving and brushing his teeth.   He got dressed and headed to work.

Over the next few days, he refined schedule.  Each morning he’d poop right after breakfast to get it out of the way.   He’d diaper up and go to work.   Some days he made it through the day on one diaper.   Some days he’d head out for lunch and change in the mall restroom.   When he got home, he’d strip out of his pants and spend the evening sitting in a shirt and diaper.

Thursday came and he set out his diaper pail.     When he came home he found a brown paper package on the porch.   He took it inside and unwrapped it.    Fresh, clean, white diapers were there and he put them away.    This was working well.

The weekend came again and he thought about what he would do.   He hadn’t been to a baseball game for a long time.    He packed the diaper knapsack bag and headed to the stadium.    They were checking bags at the gate, he chose a line with a woman usher and handed it over.    She unzipped it, looked inside, and then looked at him and smiled.    He smiled back.  She rezipped the bag and handed it back.

He went to a concession stand and grabbed a beer and a score card and made it down to his seat, placing the diaper bag under his chair.    He downed the beer before the national anthem was played and during the first inning got another from a vendor coming through the stands.

By the third inning he had to pee.   In the past, he’d miss at least a few at bats as he never could quite make it to the men’s room, through the line, and back to the seat in time.   He wet his diaper.  There were definite advantages.

As the game was over he got to his car and his phone rang.   It was work and they had a problem and they needed him to go check on a server.    He got in his car and drove direct to the office.    The place was deserted being a weekend.   He set to work and realized he needed to restore the machine.    He decided not to stop while he was getting it set up and wet his diaper again.   It was now really saturated, he’d need a change soon.

When he got the point the machine needed a reboot he went back to the car and got the diaper bag.   He didn’t worry about changing in the work men’s room since nobody else was around.   Eventually, he hoped he’d have the nerve to do this any day at work.    He went back and checked the machine and all was good.   He called his boss to let him know.

“Great, thinks for coming in on the weekend.    Take a day off next week, if you like, on the company.”

He went out to the local pub, not one he and Jill had frequented, he did not want to see there.    Again he had a few beers and wet his diaper.   He decided he’d just go home and change.

The next morning he awoke a bit groggy.    He stood up to head to the bathroom and then remembered he was wearing a diaper.    What he then sensed was that it was already wet.   Had he woken up and peed it again like the other night?   He couldn’t remember.    Did he just spontaneously wet the bed?   It was confusing to him.

The next week progressed and he had to work a bit late on Wednesday, so he told his boss he’d take Thursday off.    He had some things he thought he’d like to do on the weekday.   There were a few medical supply stores in town and they were only open 9-5 on the weekdays and he’d like to see what they actually had.

With no reason to get up early, he slept in.    He was awakened by the door bell.   He stumbled to the door and looked out.    It was Cheryl.   He had forgotten to set out the diaper pail.    He cracked the door and apologized and told her he’d bring the pail right out.   He turned and headed toward the bathroom.   He came back to the living room and found Cheryl standing there.    He had forgotten that he was wearing only a diaper.

“I just woke up,” he said.  “Today’s a day off.”

“No problem,” Cheryl said.   “Looks like that one needs a change.    Let me get it off you so I can take it with me.”   She led him back to the bedroom and took off the diaper.   “Are you using some kind of cream?” she asked.

“It’s on the bathroom sink.”

She retrieved the wipes and the butt paste.   She cleaned him off and then applied the butt paste.   Wow, he thought.   This was getting really intimate.   She put a clean diaper on him and carried the old one back and dropped it in the pail.    He pulled on a pair of plastic pants as she returned.

“I need to ask you something,” she said.

“Sure.”

“I have another client.   A woman, about your age.    I know she’s single.   Can I tell her about you and see if she’d like to meet?”

This wasn’t what he expected.    He thought she was going to make a pass at him herself.   “Um, sure,” he replied.     He wasn’t sure that he wanted to get back in the dating scene but at least it wasn’t likely someone that was going to complain about the diapers.

“OK, I will let you know if she’s interested.    I think you’d like her if she is.”

• Like 3

This is a fun story, I'm really enjoying it.

About diaper services that offered adult sizes, Dydee Diaper Service was an international company (locations in the US and Canada) that offered adult sizes, at least in my city they did.  The local franchise closed before I finished high school so I never got a chance to try them.  The company as a whole went under in the 90's I think.

12 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

This is a fun story, I'm really enjoying it.

About diaper services that offered adult sizes, Dydee Diaper Service was an international company (locations in the US and Canada) that offered adult sizes, at least in my city they did.  The local franchise closed before I finished high school so I never got a chance to try them.  The company as a whole went under in the 90's I think.

I have been told that DyDee Diaper Service started as a federation of independent businesses in an era before franchising was common business practice. Of course all that might have changed over the years from WWI to the present. Anyway, nobody in my family used any diaper service until I signed up with DyDee of Pasadena, CA in 2011. The woman who had come to our home 3 days a week to do the diaper laundry retired. DyDee made us a fair deal. By 2017 my husband Don has employed a daytime assistant each week day. When our DyDee quit providing adult diapers recently washing all of our diapers became part of the assistant's job. Given changing Don's diapers was always part of her job she did not mind the added chore. Most weekends I run a few loads of diapers through our home laundry.

A fine story, but there is one detail that I wish you would correct. There are all natural diaper rash creams (i use cocoa butter)  that one can use safely with cloth diapers, but this particular butt paste is not one of them.  At a minimum, it will badly stain the cloth, and at worse it will coat the fibers and eliminate their absorbency.  Desitin, which pops up in several stories on this site, is even worse.  There are several sites on line that evaluate these products, and they will also introduce you to the most popular method for stripping cloth diapers that have been ruined in this fashion.  It involves blue Dawn, a toothbrush, and a whole lot of scrubbing.  As a general rule, you can use these products topically so long as you protect the cloth diaper with a disposable liner, but if you have diaper rash spread over an area too large for a liner to cover, it's best to switch to a disposable until the rash is gone.  Some of the diaper services that I used back in the 80's covered this in their instruction sheets.

Another wonderful product that can greatly reduce diaper rash is microfleece.  I buy it in remnants at a nearby fabric store when everything is on sale, and cut it to the size of my adult diapers.  Pee will pass through to the diaper underneath, but the microfleece acts like a one-way moisture barrier, so that the skin stays dry.  On average, I am paying something like 2 cents per insert, which makes this a terrific investment.

Back in the day, the adult diaper services that i used only offered one diaper for both day and night use,  so at night it was necessary to insert regular baby diapers that the service also provided as soaker panels.  My weekly order generally consisted of 35 of each.  Bill might want to keep this possibility in mind if he likes to down a few beers just before going to bed!      

My wife made me a microfleece diaper once and I never found it comfortable against my skin.   I used it for a changing pad for years.

The next afternoon, he got a call from Cheryl.     “She wants to meet you this evening.    How about the Brogue at 7.”

“Great,” he said.   “How will I know her?”

“Her name is Sarah.   Just ask the hostess for her when you get there.”

Bill took off early from work that evening and went home and took a shower.   He put on a nice shirt and dress trousers and looked in the mirror.   He hoped his diaper didn’t show.  Of course, not that Sarah was likely to care.    He got a sports coat out of the closet and picked up the knapsack diaper bag and headed out.

He got to the Brogue, an Irish Bar he’d heard about but never visited.   He went up to the hostess’s stand.   “My name’s Bill.   I’m meeting Sarah here.”

The girl smiled and had him follow her.    She led them to a booth in the back of the bar.    A blond woman, very attractive was sitting on one side with a large purse beside her on the seat.   She had a glass of white wine in front of her.   The hostess took an order for a Guinness from Bill and Bill slipped into the bench opposite.

“You must be Sarah,” he said.

“You’re Bill?” she replied.

“Yes.”    He slid the knapsack off his shoulder and placed it on the seat.

“Is that your diaper bag?” she said with interest.    She immediately put her hand to her mouth realizing that this was probably not the way to start a conversation.    Both of them sat there in silence a second and then broke out laughing.

“Yes,” Bill said.   “Is that yours?” he said pointing to the large purse.

“Yes, among other things,” Sarah replied.    “Perhaps we should start again.   Tell me about yourself.”

“I’m a software engineer.    I was in a long-term relationship until a few weeks ago.    It didn’t work out.    I was taking a break from the dating scene when Cheryl said you might be interested.”

“Yes, she said the same thing about you.    I’m a production assistant at Mead Media.   We do mostly commercials but some local TV show production.”

They made idle chit chat for a bit and ordered another round of drinks.    A phone rang, and Sarah pulled a cell out of her diaper bag/purse and answered it.

“No, it’s going fine, Cheryl.   Thanks.    I’ll let you know.”

“What was that?” Bill asked.

“Cheryl.  She promised a call to have me leave on an emergency in case you were a dud.   You pass.”

They smiled.   They decided they were on a roll, so they ordered dinner.

“Can I see that bag?” Sarah asked.    Bill handed it over.    She looked at it.  “Oh, it is a diaper bag.”

“Yeah, but it doesn’t scream out baby.   It works pretty well.”

“How long have you been a customer of Cheryl’s?” she asked.

“Only a couple of weeks.    I was wearing disposable briefs before that.   You?”

“About a year now.   I wore disposables, too.   I then tried doing my cloth diaper washing but it got to be a drag, and then I saw Cheryl’s company.”

Fortunately, the topic changed.    Bill didn’t know why Sarah wore diapers, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to explain he just wore them because he liked them.    Surely, she wouldn’t have a problem as Jill did.

After dinner and a final drink, Sarah suggested they get together for dinner and a movie tomorrow night.   Bill agreed and paid the check.   They walked to the exit.    “Thanks, I’m looking forward to tomorrow,” she said.   Standing together he saw she was quite a bit shorter than he was even in heels but she reached up and gave him a solid kiss on the lips before turning away.

The next night they met at another restaurant and had dinner.    They discussed movie options and chose a recent release.   She got out her phone and found tickets on an app she had, and then they walked to the theatre.     After, getting a couple of drinks, they settled into seats.”

“Years ago, I’d have not got a large drink for fear I’d have to pee and miss part of the movie,” she said.   “I guess there are some positives to having to wear a diaper.”

Bill agreed.    Had to wear.    Bill was guessing that she was genuinely incontinent, but he again dodged asking as he would have to explain his wearing.

The movie started, and they snuggled together.    It was a romantic comedy, and during it he found her hand on his crotch.   He reciprocated.    Hers was as padded as his was.   As the closing music started, she leaned towards him and started a long, open-mouthed kiss.    He could feel his penis trying to straighten inside the confines of the diaper.   “Let’s go to my place,” she said.

The left Bill’s car at the restaurant and walked to Sarah’s which was only a few blocks away, and she let them into the apartment.    It was smartly furnished.    Once inside and the door shut, Sarah turned her back towards him.  “Unzip me, please.”

He slid the zipper down the length of her back.    She turned back and shook the dress off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor.    She was indeed quite pretty.    A satin bra encased full round breasts and below was a pink all-in-one diaper.   It was the style that Cheryl had shown him and he had rejected.

He removed his jacket and shirt, and Sarah reached out and undid his belt and pulled his pants down exposing the plastic pants over his diaper.   She rubbed one hand over the plastic on the front.  “Ooh, this is different,” she said.

“Cheryl thought I’d might like these better than the kind you have,” he said.   She was up and kissing him again.     She led him to the bedroom.    He was now sure they were headed for sex but was unsure how this was going to work.    He knew he wasn’t going to have a problem, but what if she peed.    They got to the bedroom, and she pulled back the covers of the bed.     A pad was on the bed to protect that.

She climbed on the bed laid down on the pad.    He came over and undid her diaper.   She arched her back slightly so he could pull it from beneath her and he set it aside.   He slid down his plastic pants revealing a wet diaper pinned on him.   He set It aside and climbed on to her.   They made a hurried but satisfying job of it.   After resting a second, she got up and went to a dresser and pulled out a new diaper and put it on.

“I left my bag by the front door,” he said.

“Wait here,” she said.   “I’ll get it.”   She left and returned shortly.    Leaving him on the pad, she took a clean diaper and worked it under him.   She pinned it in place, frowned, and then redid it.   Happier with the second attempt she then got a clean pair of plastic pants and guided his legs into them.   As it got close to being in place, he arched his back, and she pulled it on him.     She climbed on top of him and put her head on his chest.  “That was wonderful.”

After a bit of light talk, they went at it again.   Her diaper was wet when he removed it, but his was dry.    “You must have a bit more control than me,” she said noting its condition as she removed it.   He just nodded.   Again, he dodged a discussion of why.

• Like 3

Bill called Sarah the next day and indicated what a nice time they had.   Sarah seemed definitely eager to hear from him.    They planned to get together for drinks Tuesday evening.    Sarah said she had early meetings on Wednesday, so this would be a purely platonic meeting.   Bill said that was fine.

Their meeting Thursday was pleasant.    Bill had some initial apprehension as this was how the break up with Jill had taken place, but they were soon bantering back and forth and making plans for the weekend.   Sarah wanted to advise on a new computer and Bill was happy to offer to go with her to look at them.     Bill hoped the evening would progress from there.

The next morning he set out his dirty diapers for the exchange.    As he is was heading out to go to work, he saw Cheryl carrying up the brown paper package which he knew was going to be his clean diapers for the week.

Bill opened his door so that Cheryl could set the package down inside.   “Sarah said you had a nice time.”

“Yes, she seems very nice.   We’re getting together again this weekend.”  

“That’s great.   Well, see you next week.   Keep me informed.”

Bill wondered how much Cheryl did know since she was obviously talking to both of them while playing matchmaker.    She wondered if she told Sarah anything detailed about his diaper wearing.    He dismissed that as Cheryl hadn’t told him anything about Sarah.

The weekend rolled around, and Sarah showed up at his place around two.    He gave her a quick tour around the place and then they got in his car and drove over to the mall.    They hit both the computer store and the Apple store, Bill trying to figure out what Sarah’s needs were.   She finally settled on a MacBook, and she bought that.    They passed up on the store clerks helping set up as Bill said they could do that together at his place.

They did some other window shopping.    Bill was thinking about directing them back to his house before dinner, but she suggested a restaurant at the mall.    He hemmed a bit.   “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“That restaurant sounds good, but I’m going to need a diaper change first.”

“Oh, did you put your bag in the car,” she asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“OK, let’s go lock the computer in the car and get your bag.   They’ve got a good place to change here.   I’ve done it lots of times.”

After retrieving his diaper bag, she led him back through the mall to a sign marked “Family Bathroom.”    She went through the door and then opened another door inside and motioned him in.   She locked the door behind him.

“Hop up!” she said.    Indicating a counter at one end.   “It’s plenty strong.”

He got up, and she unfastened his pants and pulled them off.       She got his plastic pants down and took off the wet diaper.     She dug through his bag and found the plastic bag he kept for the wet ones.   She took out his package of wipes and started cleaning him up.    This was intensely erotic, and he was instantly erect.

“Now, now,” she mock scolded.   “We’ll have time for that later.”   He smiled as he then took a clean diaper and worked it under him and pinned it in place.    She pulled up his plastic pants, and he grabbed his trousers and got them up.

He hopped down, and she got up on the counter.   “I need a change, too.”   She hiked up the skirt of her dress revealing the all in one.    He picked up her oversized purse and extracted the supplies he needed.    He unfastened the diaper and got it out of the way.    He cleaned her up.     This was exciting to him as well.   They’re rushing into sex the other night had precluded any elaborate foreplay.

He fastened a new diaper on her, and she hopped down.    They washed their hands and collected their stuff and made their way to dinner.      After dinner, they returned to his apartment.   He pulled a couple of beers out of the fridge and gave her one.   They unboxed the computer and set it up on his dining room table and drank and talked while they waited for it to go through its initialization.

After a bit, she stood up and took a look around and started down the hallway.   Bill was still watching the computer for its next prompt, so he wasn’t quite paying attention.    Suddenly he heard.    “What the hell is this?”

He hustled down to the hall to find Sarah standing in his bathroom staring at the toilet.   “What’s with your toilet.”

He stammered a bit.   “I…  I… don’t ever use it.”

“I need to go!” Sarah shouted.

“You have diapers,” he said without thinking.

“I don’t poop in them!” Sarah said.   “How do you open this thing?” she said trying to pry the lid up.

“I’ll get the key,” Bill said.    He hustled into his bedroom and dug into the back of the closet for the suitcase.    He fumbled with the locks trying to get it open.   He could hear sounds of distress from Sarah.   He got it open and rifled through his old underwear looking for the key.     He found it and rushed back to the bathroom.

He heard Sarah gasp “Oh, my god.”   He knew he was too late.   He unlocked the toilet lid anyhow, but it was apparent that Sarah had just filled her diaper.    She was crying, and she was angry.   It was an uncomfortable situation.

“Would you like to shower now?” he said.   He reached into the linen closet and came out with a fresh towel and washcloth.     She pushed him out of the bathroom and latched the door.   He could hear the water running, so he went back to the living room.    After nearly a half hour he heard the water stop, and then a few minutes later Sarah asked him to bring her purse to her.

She came out and started packing up the computer.    “You’re leaving?” Bill asked.   “I’m sorry about the toilet being locked.”   She paused and stood there staring at him.

“Do you want to explain that?”

Bill sighed and realized it was time to come clean.    “When I decided I wanted to wear diapers all the time, I decided to avoid temptation by putting the lock on the toilet.   I put the key in the suitcase along with all my old underwear and locked it away.     I didn’t realize I’d need to get at it quickly.    I’m sorry about that.”

“You decided you WANTED to wear diapers?” she said with the emphasis on ‘wanted.’    He paused to come up with an answer to this.   He was afraid.   This was how things went awry with Jill.    Then a light went on in Sarah’s face.   “That’s why you had control while we were screwing.   You’re not incontinent at all are you?”

He had no option.   “No, I’m not.   Didn’t Cheryl tell you?”

“No, Cheryl didn’t tell me,” she said icily.   “I’m going.”    She picked up her purse and the computer and headed out the door.

• Like 2

Nice, suspenseful way to end a chapter.  Will Sara exact revenge by reducing Bill to infancy?  Will Sara and Cynthia gang up on Bill to teach him a lesson about manners?    Can't wait to see where you take this story!

• 2 weeks later...

That could have gone better. I guess that goes to show honesty is the best policy. Had Bill been honest from the beginning he could be in bed with her again. I really enjoyed all the new updates and was happy to give it a like. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bill cursed himself.    Here he had a promising relationship, and he’d blown it.   He moped around a bit and sent Sarah an email:  “I’m sorry.   Please, can we talk.”   He waited for a few minutes, but there was no immediate response.   He went and got another beer.

Monday he tried calling her after work, but it rang through to voicemail.    He left a similar message imploring her to call him back so they could talk, but he suspected nothing would happen.   It was over as far as he could tell.   He was as disappointed, perhaps even more disappointed, than he had been when Jill broke up with him.   He had hopes for Sarah.

He went back and relocked the toilet.   He put the key in the medicine cabinet and put the suitcase back in the closet.    He’d stay in diapers, but just in case Sarah did come back, he’d be ready to unlock the toilet before she got anywhere near.

The week dragged on.   Thursday came, and he set out the diapers.     He returned home, and picked up the clean stack off the front porch and put them away.     Oh well, back to square one.

The phone rang.   He picked it up “Hello?”

“Hello,” a female voice responded.

“Sarah?” he said with optimism.

“No, Cheryl.    How are things going there.”

“Not so good.   Sarah is upset with me.   She won’t return my calls or email.”

“That’s too bad.   I thought you guys were getting to be an item.   There was one of her diapers in your pail this week.”    Bill thought about it.   When she changed that poopy diaper, she must have dropped it in his pail rather than taking it with her.

“Well, we were doing well I thought.    Then she found out I wasn’t incontinent.”    Bill said and then recounted the entire story.

“Let me see if I can talk to her,” Cheryl coached.   “You hit her with several things at once there.   First, was her stressing over having to poop in her diaper.    One of the major reasons she was in the all-in-ones was that she wanted something she could easily take off.   Second, she had to realize that you went into diapers by choice.   Finally, she’s probably jealous.”

“Jealous?”  Bill said confused.

“You get to decided whether to pee or not in your diapers.   She’s wearing diapers to deal with the fact that she’s had no choice since the accident.”

“Accident?”

“I’m probably saying more than I should,” Cheryl said.  “But, several years ago she was riding in a car.   She woke up in the hospital with no control over her urine and her boyfriend, who was driving at the time, dead.”

“Oh,” was all Bill could manage.   Cheryl said goodbye and realized there was a lot to play here.   Still, he had a glimmer of hope that Cheryl could at least get Sarah to listen to me.

Bill continued to mope around again.   It was almost as bad as when as when Jill had dumped in.   Maybe even worse.   If he couldn't get it on with a girl who was wearing diapers herself, how would he ever find a girl who was at least tolerant of his peversion.

He decided to work from home on Thursday.   He sat reading and dispatching work emails at his computer wearing nothing but a diaper when he heard a knock at the door.   He went and looked through the peephole.   It was Cheryl.   Oh, right, it was Thursday.   He opened the door and said he’d have the diaper pail right out.

He went back and fetched the dirties.   Cheryl had already set the package of clean diapers down on the coffee table.    He looked at her expectantly, but in retrospect, pretty pathetically standing there in just a diaper.

“I talked to Sarah.   She’ll talk to you.    Meet her at six at Seasons.  Do you know it?”

Yeah, I know it, Bill thought to himself.   That’s the bar Jill dumped me in.  “Yeah, I know it.”

Bill was getting bad vibes, and when he got to the bar, it got worse.   She was sitting at the same table that Jill had chosen when he left her.   He decided to be proactive.   “I want to apologize for causing you to poop…,” he began.

Sarah held up her hand to stop him.   “Apology accepted,” she said.   “But let me start, and you should probably order a drink.”  The waitress had appeared at the table noting Bill’s arrival.   He ordered a Bourbon.

When the waitress moved away, he started to speak and again Sarah held up her hand.    “Let me start.   I never gave you my history, so I guess I can’t fault you for not handling it.”

“Cheryl said you’d been in an accident.”

“Yes.    My boyfriend and I were stopped at a traffic light, and a tractor-trailer rear-ended us.   He was dead at the scene, and I wasn’t in great shape.    I woke up in the hospital.   They thought I might have been paralyzed.   In the end, the spinal cord was just heavily bruised.   It took a lot of physical therapy to get me back on my feet.    But the lasting effect was the urinary incontinence.    I’ve been to specialists, and it’s not likely to get better.”

Bill just nodded.    She went on.   “After I was over the shock of the whole thing, I tried dating.   Twice I got to the point of being intimate with a guy, and when he found that I was incontinent, that was all I heard of him.    I decided I’d never find a guy who didn’t regard me as defective.”

“I don’t regard you as defective.   You’re not defective,”  Bill interjected.

“I wish I could believe that.   When Cheryl told me she had another customer that I might like, I figured here’s a guy who won’t think that way, or at least, we’d both be defective together.    I was beginning to like you when I found out that you weren’t in the same boat.    I feared the rejection all over again.”

“I wish I could believe that.   When Cheryl told me she had another customer that I might like, I figured here’s a guy who won’t think that way, or at least, we’d both be defective together.    I was beginning to like you when I found out that you weren’t in the same boat.    I feared the rejection all over again.”

“I should have told you at the outset,” Bill started.   “But I thought you wouldn’t see me, seeing how I am defective.”

“Defective?” she responded.   “There’s apparently nothing wrong with you.”

“Well, I sort of feel that way.    I mean, would a normal person wear and use diapers when they didn’t have to?   I knew I would have to tell you eventually, but I was afraid you’d think I was too weird.”

“But I wear diapers, too.”

“Yes, but you have a reason to wear them.    I just do it by choice.   Just too weird.  I was sure you’d dump me when you found out.    I feared that was what has happened.”

The two gave each other a long silent contemplative look.  It seemed to Bill like it was going to end up with her delivering the final blow when she reached out her hand.    “Let’s start this over.   Hi, my name is Sarah.   I was in a car accident, and I can’t control my pee and wear diapers.”

Bill took her hand.   “Hi, I’m Bill.   I like to wear diapers, so I do all the time.     I haven’t used the toilet in a long time.”

They broke into laughter.

• Like 1